The Education Forum

Photo of LHO Lookalike in Ruby's Club

The hairline is different in the two photos.

I disagree, Ray. The hairline is the same. Take a real close look. There's a "notch" in the hairline just like the passport photo. It just seems like the hair is combed just slightly different than the other photo. Also, in the Club Oswald's left ear looks bigger because I believe something or someone is right behind it. Maybe someone's hand.

Kathy C

LEE_at_CC_zpsjykb1zsv.jpg

The hairlines appear to be different to me. The guy on the right has a distinctive "V" in his hairline, whereas Oswald's isn't so distinctive. I also think their faces are different shapes. IMO.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

This is my first post on this forum. I tried to join years ago and was told it was closed to newcomers. Recently, a current member told me that it was now open to newcomers, so I'm glad I could join.

Anyway, I've learned a lot about the JFK case through the years but then came across the photo of an Oswald lookalike in Ruby's bar which is pretty amazing:

Photo of LHO Lookalike in Ruby's Club

Can someone tell me if that lookalike was ever identified or when the photo was taken?

Thanks.

on november 7 of this year i took this matter further when i posted another picture of Lee Oswald in the Carousel sitting near William Shelley and Tan Jacket Man. That nightclub was a real crossroads for all types. Along with several other photos – one of which showed Shelley with Harvey Oswald as the latter passed out FPCC leaflets and others of Shelley (Post-assassination with some interesting people).

you might want to combine these threads

Thanks Martin. The Shelley photo in NO has some similarities to another Shelley photo found online:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Bill-Shelley.jpg

However, I'm skeptical regarding the one you have of the "Shelley" standing next to the policeman.

Here is an animated GIF I found of men being loaded into a police car. The "Shelley" in it is dressed in a suit and tie and the other "Shelley" with "Lovelady" is dressed in a work shirt. Also, the "Shelley" in the GIF seems to be a detective who is watching the guys being loaded into the car and probably being taken to the DPD station. So the suit and tie Shelley can't be the same guy in work clothes, unless he was running around changing outfits. I don't think that'd be likely.

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy253/seanmurphyroi/PlazaA.gif

Thanks Martin. The Shelley photo in NO has some similarities to another Shelley photo found online:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Bill-Shelley.jpg

However, I'm skeptical regarding the one you have of the "Shelley" standing next to the policeman.

Here is an animated GIF I found of men being loaded into a police car. The "Shelley" in it is dressed in a suit and tie and the other "Shelley" with "Lovelady" is dressed in a work shirt. Also, the "Shelley" in the GIF seems to be a detective who is watching the guys being loaded into the car and probably being taken to the DPD station. So the suit and tie Shelley can't be the same guy in work clothes, unless he was running around changing outfits. I don't think that'd be likely.

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy253/seanmurphyroi/PlazaA.gif

i'm from missouri. you'll have to show me. particularly shelley with lovelady

This is what I read on the Internet this week and it might explain something. Supposedly the KGB was watching Oswald and also a "double." They killed Lee but they wanted to kill Harvey. They made a mistake.. This would explain why there are virtually no photos of an adult Lee, He had to have been killed. I couldn't find anymore on this topic. FWIW.

Kathy C