The Education Forum

Mr Simkin,

I do appreciate you, your knowledge on so many different topics. I truly enjoy reading your material, thank God for people like you who have captured history in its making, thank you for allowing me to join your wonderful forum, and the time I was able to spend with some very brilliant people including your monitors. Mr Tom Scully, I have not seen anyone who is able to dig up information as well as Linda Minor.

I have been fortunate to have made some friends along the line as I keep in-touch with people everyday on Facebook. Now, I come to the purpose of this topic. I sometimes find it quite hard to respond to a topic when I know I should be keeping my mouth shut, its at times quite accelerating when I know I'm having to fight this trouble urge.

I respectfully request a temporary removal from this forum until the release of my book, I would love to continue reading the posts, but at this time I must re-strain myself from posting. I will then be more then happy to contact you at a later time and inform you of the release of my book and request if I may re-join as a member of this wonderful forum.

respectfully,

Scott Kaiser

Mr Simkin,

I do appreciate you, your knowledge on so many different topics. I truly enjoy reading your material, thank God for people like you who have captured history in its making, thank you for allowing me to join your wonderful forum, and the time I was able to spend with some very brilliant people including your monitors. Mr Tom Scully, I have not seen anyone who is able to dig up information as well as Linda Minor.

I have been fortunate to have made some friends along the line as I keep in-touch with people everyday on Facebook. Now, I come to the purpose of this topic. I sometimes find it quite hard to respond to a topic when I know I should be keeping my mouth shut, its at times quite accelerating when I know I'm having to fight this trouble urge.

I respectfully request a temporary removal from this forum until the release of my book, I would love to continue reading the posts, but at this time I must re-strain myself from posting. I will then be more then happy to contact you at a later time and inform you of the release of my book and request if I may re-join as a member of this wonderful forum.

respectfully,

Scott Kaiser

Hey Scott

Dude, hang in as a Forum Member. You have contributed to the ongoing

Cuba connection that is greatly important to history and JFK Cause.

Mr Simkin,

respectfully,

Scott Kaiser

If you don't want to post, don't post. I cannot see what the problem is.

Guest Robert Morrow

By posting this here rather than in a PM to John or one of the other admins. indicates what he really wants is attention. Drago pulled similar stunts.

Colby, I have a question for. When was the last time that you posted something that would help folks understand the JFK assassination, such as who killed JFK and why they killed JFK?

I asked you one time about what you believe and you gave me some tepid answer about how you believe it was a conspiracy. Yet, you seem to do almost nothing about actually figuring out the "who" and the "why" of such conspiracy.

For example, can you suggest any great books or articles for folks to read on the JFK assassination? Do you have any great insights or analysis that you would like to share with us?

You have over a whopping 6,000 posts at Ed Forum; isn't it time you contributed to folks understanding the JFK assassination, as opposed to yet another snarky, calorie empty comment?

Perhaps give us a reading list of authors who you think are worthy. I always like to look at other people's materials, even if I don't always agree with it.

Edited by Robert Morrow

By posting this here rather than in a PM to John or one of the other admins. indicates what he really wants is attention. Drago pulled similar stunts.

Colby, I have a question for. When was the last time that you posted something that would help folks understand the JFK assassination, such as who killed JFK and why they killed JFK?

I asked you one time about what you believe and you gave me some tepid answer about how you believe it was a conspiracy. Yet, you seem to do almost nothing about actually figuring out the "who" and the "why" of such conspiracy.

For example, can you suggest any great books or articles for folks to read on the JFK assassination? Do you have any great insights or analysis that you would like to share with us?

You have over a whopping 6,000 posts at Ed Forum; isn't it time you contributed to folks understanding the JFK assassination, as opposed to yet another snarky, calorie empty comment?

Perhaps give us a reading list of authors who you think are worthy. I always like to look at other people's materials, even if I don't always agree with it.

The SBT seems very unlikely to me, if at all possible. Even IF true I doubt LHO could have done all the shooting using the MC in the requisite timeframe. Thus a) LHO was one of two or more gunmen OR B) one or more gunmen other than LHO shot JFK.

As to who was responsible I agree with “Tink” Thompson who IIRC said trying to figure such things out could drive one crazy. Likely suspects: the CIA (or a faction of it), the Mob, anti-Castro Cubans etc. I seriously doubt the Gratz et. al. hypothesis Castro was behind it.

Compared to others here my views are more defined by what I don’t believe. I don’t think:

- The Z-film/backyard photos was altered

- Anybody was shooting from the grassy knoll

- The “George Bush of the CIA” was George H.W. Bush

As for my 6000, your accounting is faulty because the vast majority were on other parts of the forum and most of the ones on the JFK forum relate to Z-film/BYP alteration or secondary/tangential points (U2 shootdowns, the bombing of Darwin etc.).

Interesting that you think my post count is 'whopping', posted over 1200 in a fraction of the time. Why don't you answer your own question. i doubt anyone but you thinks your bizarre obsession with people's sex lives has shed any light on 11/22/63, Freudians OTOH could have a field day with you.

Hey Len,

First off I'd like to say that this was NOT a topic for you to read, respond or post on, and for your information, I tried emailing John, BUT! it would NOT let my email go through, so I posted. And as for Robert discussing your posts. I believe he is correct, your obnoxious behavior only brings frustration to the table that illustrates your total lack of knowledge on any topic, and yes! I especially love the part when you always jump the gun on me, its not me who makes myself look out to be a buffoon. Next time, I'm trying to have a conversation with someone and should my email not work, or its not getting through to them doesn't mean your two cents is needed. Trust me, its never appreciated. If you ask me, you have no sense, I mean cents at all. This is the very reason I politely asked John to remove me from this forum, he may not understand what the problem is, but I do. Sometimes I wish I could resist the urge to completely ignore people like you. :ice

Harry I appreciate you man, its just that, I am trying to keep myself out of trouble with others, and anybody could read my posts, I don't have a problem coming back or asking John to reinstate my membership, and John may not understand, and that's okay, but I just wish he would respect my wishes. This is the very reason why! Now, I hope John would honor my temporary request. I completely hate to have to fight the urge of posting when it could get me or someone else into trouble. Now do you understand Mr. Simkin? Thanks!

Mr. Simkin, I only ask that you respect my wishes, I really don't want to belong to any forums right now, maybe later. thank you!

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Harry I appreciate you man, its just that, I am trying to keep myself out of trouble with others, and anybody could read my posts, I don't have a problem coming back or asking John to reinstate my membership, and John may not understand, and that's okay, but I just wish he would respect my wishes. This is the very reason why! Now, I hope John would honor my temporary request. I completely hate to have to fight the urge of posting when it could get me or someone else into trouble. Now do you understand Mr. Simkin? Thanks!

Mr. Simkin, I only ask that you respect my wishes, I really don't want to belong to any forums right now, maybe later. thank you!

If I do delete your membership, you will not be able to rejoin. If that's what you want, I will do it.

If I do delete your membership, you will not be able to rejoin. If that's what you want, I will do it.

Yes please, thank you.

Mr Simkin,

respectfully,

Scott Kaiser

Scott I hope that you stay a member enjoy reading your post they proved a lot of useful information

Scott why resign,?? why not just take a few weeks off, did you really comprehend what John said, ''''If I do delete your membership, you will not be able to rejoin. If that's what you want, I will do it.'' save your membership if at all possible, just do not give into the urge of signing in...

sweatingbullets.gif

good luck with your book.b

Mr Simkin,

respectfully,

Scott Kaiser

Mr. Kaiser, I hope you do well in your time off from this forum plus I really hope you write and publish your book!

I don't know you, or even pretend to know you, but from your brief bio and from your recent posts, I think you are a man that is in pain. At least that is the feeling I get form your last posts. I realize you had a great bond with your father and that he was taken away from you, so I really hope your book helps you bring some closure to that aspect of your life.

Good Luck!

Edited by Rodney Rivers

That is absurd. You are basically calling Scott a xxxx. And when Charles Drago asked to be deleted he was also truthful. Just in case you did not notice he has been GONE ever since. A very odd way to seek "attention" at the Ed. Forum.

I find it interesting that you are suddenly all over the JFK assassination debate

Dawn

I'm impressed by the maturity of John and the moderatng team, yet again.

There is hope in the field of Education.