The Education Forum

Article: The Man in the Doorway Was Oswald

Duncan, can you isolate the best frame of the white capped cop and up the gamma a bit. I'm still curious to know the person with a hat like that in a long coat walking away from elm southwards(Bell). ID'ing the badge has never been done so far. Maybe this is a way to explore. If you can't that's cool. I'm still getting used to how to do stuff in Linux, but I'll get there.

Sorry for the interruption. Carry on gentlemen

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Duncan. That's great. Much grateful.

[...]

Stop making stuff up. You really need to speak to a psychiatrist because the amount of things you invent in your head and turn into your own [censored] up reality are becoming too much for me to take.

If I wanted to converse with mentally ill people who invent a false reality I'd have become a member of www.I'ma completenutcase.com or continued on as member of your own forum.

Now do one you clown and get a damn hair cut- it's not 1975. Although you may have created a false memory that it is!!!

False memory = I got caught making BS up = a word banned on this forum

AFTERTHOUGHT - No it's not. You're [sic] sick mind is making stuff up again. Give us all a break - PLEASE ( emphasis added by T. Graves)

Lee,

Sounds like you don't like Duncan very much. To use your own profane colloquialism, Is he beginning to really "piss you off" (like I was beginning to really "piss you off" a week or so ago)? Do you often get really "pissed off" with people who disagree with you? If it's true that Duncan's recounting of his memories and expressing his opinions on this forum is "becoming too much for you to take," then perhaps it is you who needs to see a psychiatrist.

BTW, I agree with Duncan in that I don't think that's Lovelady in the clip.

Hope I'm not "pissing you off" (to use a phrase you used in a reply to one of my posts on a different thread),

--Tommy :)

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy,

Here's a bit of speculation, based on the white T-Shirt wearing alleged man at the Dillard west window.

comp-4.png

Duncan,

That works for me.

P.S. Dude looks pretty tall in the clip. This guy has a different chin and cheek bones than Lovelady.

Edited by Thomas Graves

[...]

Stop making stuff up. You really need to speak to a psychiatrist because the amount of things you invent in your head and turn into your own [censored] up reality are becoming too much for me to take.

If I wanted to converse with mentally ill people who invent a false reality I'd have become a member of www.I'ma completenutcase.com or continued on as member of your own forum.

Now do one you clown and get a damn hair cut - it's not 1975. Although you may have created a false memory that it is!!!

False memory = I got caught making BS up = a word banned on this forum

AFTERTHOUGHT - No it's not. You're [sic] sick mind is making stuff up again. Give us all a break - PLEASE ( emphasis added by T. Graves)

Lee,

Sounds like you don't like Duncan very much. To use your own profane colloquialism, Is he beginning to really "piss you off" (like I was beginning to really "piss you off" a week or so ago)? Do you often get really "pissed off" with people who disagree with you? If it's true that Duncan's recounting of his memories and expressing his opinions on this forum is "becoming too much for you to take," then perhaps it is you who needs to see a psychiatrist.

BTW, I agree with Duncan in that I don't think that's Lovelady in the clip.

Hope I'm not "pissing you off" (to use a phrase you used in a reply to one of my posts on a different thread),

Why don't you put away your gigantic wooden spoon, Tommy, and leave this between me and him?

If you wanted to argue with me then you should have replied to my comments when I posted them to YOU.

If you want to make this about me and you then let me know and we'll go at it. I have plenty to say regarding your contributions.

Duncan got caught out inventing BS. Simple as that. You want to believe that he created a "false memory" then knock yourself out. Me? I prefer the old fashioned word for what he did.

By all means keep "coining" my phrases - but it would be far more interesting if you coined your own.

To finish off, yes, you were "pissing me off". Shame you didn't ask me why but I'm sure ignorance leads to a happier life on the forum.

Lee,

:clapping

--Tommy

P.S. The reason I didn't ask why I was "pissing you off" was because I was afraid that doing so whould "piss you off" even more, and that if you got sufficiently "pissed off", you would hop aboard a tramp steamer and come to San Diego and find me. Then I would have had to, well, nevermind...

Edited by Thomas Graves

John Woods' Jack Dougherty.

Lee,

According to Jack E. Dougherty's tombstone, he was born in August of 1923, making him 40 years old at the time of the assassination. The guy in the Wood's photo with the superimposed red mark on his jacket looks a bit younger than forty. Perhaps you meant the guy standing behind him?

Edited by Thomas Graves

John Woods' Jack Dougherty.

Lee,

According to Jack E. Dougherty's tombstone, he was born in August of 1923, making him 40 years old at the time of the assassination. The guy in the Wood's photo with the superimposed red mark on his jacket looks a bit younger than forty. Perhaps you meant the guy standing behind him?

bump

[...]

Lee,

Do you think the guy with the red mark on his jacket is Jack Dougherty? You know, in the Woods photo that you posted?

Thanks,

I'm waiting to see if Bernice can pull up the photograph that was posted a while back that purported to show Dougherty. From memory it certainly looks like the same guy from the photo I saw a few years ago.

You want to finish your sentence now? (emphasis added by T. Graves)

Lee,

Fair enough. But the fact remains that Dougherty was 40 years old at the time of the assassination.

[...]

Lee,

Do you think the guy with the red mark on his jacket is Jack Dougherty? You know, in the Woods photo that you posted?

Thanks,

I'm waiting to see if Bernice can pull up the photograph that was posted a while back that purported to show Dougherty. From memory it certainly looks like the same guy from the photo I saw a few years ago.

You want to finish your sentence now? (emphasis added by T. Graves)

Lee,

Fair enough. But the fact remains that Dougherty was 40 years old at the time of the assassination.

This is why I don't get involved in this photographic stuff very often. Someone will always see something different. If you think the guy in the photograph cannot be 40 years old then I can only assume you are an anthropologist. I'm near 40 years old and I look younger than the guy in the photo.

If the guy in the video isn't Billy Lovelady then who do you think it is? The look-a-likes just keep growing in that building or what? Did every box marked "books" contain a LHO or Billy Lovelady double?

Lee,

Maybe we should take a poll as to how old he looks. I wonder who else thinks he's forty?

Tommy,

Here's a bit of speculation, based on the white T-Shirt wearing alleged man at the Dillard west window.

comp-4.png

Duncan,

That works for me.

P.S. Dude looks pretty tall in the clip. This guy has a different chin and cheek bones than Lovelady.

Looks good to me too.

It's not Lovelady. Too tall, not right shirt.

Can anyone pinpoint where in the TSBD building this photo is taken?

Is it an Alyea shot from 6th Floor?

BK

How do we know how tall Lovelady was?

The message they sent you was:

Quote from: Duncan MacRae on Today at 02:34:46 PM

Hi Gary,

Do you know how tall Billy Lovelady was?

Hello Duncan,

My memory is that Lovelady was short or at least shorter than Oswald. I'm on vacation until Tuesday, but when back in the office I can check the Buell Frazier oral history, for I think I asked him that question.

I tend to agree the guy in the Alyea film isn't Lovelady, but I'd want to review the film first (it's among the Alyea outtakes - all but about 20 seconds of his footage, contrary to popular opinion, still survives). In fact, another sequence in the outtakes shows Lovelady on the sixth floor and still wearing the shirt he wore while watching the motorcade from the doorway.

Lovelady told me (and other researchers) that he was on the steps and Frazier said the same thing. I know of no evidence suggesting either man lied or would lie about that.

Gary

Can the possibility exist that the guy in the footage is standing on a box?

Lee,

I was wondering the same thing but those boxes were pretty big, and if Lovelady was standing on a box and even if he was, say, only 5'6" or so, then I think he would have looked way too tall to have been the guy in the clip. More likely would be for him, whoever it is, to be standing on a pallet or a stack of plywood for him to appear as tall as he is in the video. Regardless, maybe Lovelady's height can be found in his military records...

How do we know how tall Lovelady was?

The message they sent you was:

Quote from: Duncan MacRae on Today at 02:34:46 PM

Hi Gary,

Do you know how tall Billy Lovelady was?

Hello Duncan,

My memory is that Lovelady was short or at least shorter than Oswald. I'm on vacation until Tuesday, but when back in the office I can check the Buell Frazier oral history, for I think I asked him that question.

I tend to agree the guy in the Alyea film isn't Lovelady, but I'd want to review the film first (it's among the Alyea outtakes - all but about 20 seconds of his footage, contrary to popular opinion, still survives). In fact, another sequence in the outtakes shows Lovelady on the sixth floor and still wearing the shirt he wore while watching the motorcade from the doorway.

Lovelady told me (and other researchers) that he was on the steps and Frazier said the same thing. I know of no evidence suggesting either man lied or would lie about that.

Gary

Can the possibility exist that the guy in the footage is standing on a box?

Lee,

I was wondering the same thing but those boxes were pretty big, and if Lovelady was standing on a box and even if he was, say, only 5'6" or so, then I think he would have looked way too tall to have been the guy in the clip. More likely would be for him, whoever it is, to be standing on a pallet or a stack of plywood for him to appear as tall as he is in the video. Regardless, maybe Lovelady's height can be found in his military records...

The guy in the clip looks very tall to me, Tommy. 6'4" or 6'5"? Compared to the other people in front of him and behind him...

Lee,

Yes, that's how tall he looks to me, too. I'm pretty good at judging the height of tall people since I'm 6'4" myself. (Used to be 6'4 3/4" but I shrank as I got older. :))

--Tommy