The Education Forum

John Judge dies

From Tom Blackwell via Facebook:

I am sad to report that John Judge passed away overnight - -

He served on the staff of several Members of Congress, including Dennis Kucinich and Cynthia McKinney. He organized the Coalition on Political Assassinations, and continued the tradition of Penn Jones to conduct a Moment of Silence at Dealey Plaza in Dallas each November 22 (until this was interrupted by Mike Rawlings in 2013).

I never knew him, but always respected his efforts in the pursuit of truth and justice. Rest in peace.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's Part I of my tribute to John, my closest friend and associate in the research community.

I will add some more soon, probably on Tuesday after a date and place for memorial service are determined.

JFKcountercoup: John Judge RIP - Dec. 14 1947 - April 15 2014

I was surprised that the Post was so generous and sentimental towards someone they previously ignored or attacked.

Here's a link to a biting satire of COPA and John Judge's reasoned response:

JFKCountercoup2: CARP vs. COPA

Here's a more in depth article:

JFKCountercoup2: John Judge: Stirring the Plot

Two articles we co-authored together:

JFKCountercoup2: Bottlefed by Oswald's NANA

JFKCountercoup2: Hinkley & Co.

I spoke to John several times at the Wecht Conference. He was clearly in poor health. And yet, there he was, hobbling across campus to the second speaker's site, determined to absorb as much information as he could in what time he had...in what time we all have...

I used to listen to Mae Brussell when her radio show was being broadcast on a station with a very weak signal coming from a Northern California radio station. Seems to me that John Judge was sometimes on with her. In any case I respected him and his point of view immensely.