The Education Forum

New Kennedy Books (An Ongoing List)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

Hugh Aynesworth, who offered to work for the CIA, and who was an informer to the Johnson White House and to Hoover's FBI and who did everything in his power to sabotage Jim Garrison's investigation into the JFK assassination is out with a new book on the JFK assassination. I do not know if it is his same previous book or if it has new material:

http://www.hughaynesworth.com/buy-the-book.php

It is worth noting that LBJ, Hoover and the CIA all hated John Kennedy's guts - and particularly Robert Kennedy, the enforcer for JFK.

Aynesworth also believed in 1964 (and maybe still today) that the Russians were behind the JFK assassination. He told JFK researcher Shirley Martin that he had sex with Marina Oswald. And he sold Oswald's dairy for monetary gain.

The Dallas Morning News still gives this man a platform to publish his material.

Aynesworth has also had a habit of calling anyone who believed in a conspiracy in the JFK assassination to be a "homosexual" or a "communist."

Here is a good link on Aynesworth: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=12117

The blurbs by Dallas Morning News editor Bob Mong, Bob Schieffer and Michael Ruby of USA Today give insight into their knowledge and grasp of the JFK assassination.

Bob Schieffer, Anchor/Moderator of "Face the Nation," CBS News, says, "Hugh Aynesworth knows more about this tragic story and the reporters who reported it than anyone I know. A splendid piece of work."

As a consultant on the new movie "Parkland," directed by Peter Landesman and produced by Tom Hanks, already generating Oscar buzz, Aynesworth was lauded by Landesman as "the most reliable and detailed source and eyewitness I've come across."

With the benefit of time and with an investigative reporter's passion for facts, author Hugh Aynesworth dispels false accounts and reveals the truth about those who sought to profit from their fortuitous (or manufactured) connection to the assassination.

"No one -- repeat, no one -- in America knows more about the Kennedy assassination," says Michael Ruby, journalist, "U.S. News & World Report," "Newsweek," and "Business Week."

With the benefit of time and with an investigative reporter's passion for facts, author Hugh Aynesworth dispels false accounts and reveals the truth about those who sought to profit from their fortuitous (or manufactured) connection to the assassination.

“The fact that Hugh Aynesworth was an eyewitness to history is just the beginning of the story. With a historian’s devotion to subject matter expertise and a reporter’s sense of precision, Aynesworth established himself as the most reliable chronicler of the events surrounding the assassination of John F. Kennedy.” —Bob Mong Editor, The Dallas Morning News - See more at: http://www.hughaynesworth.com/about-the-book.php#sthash.XImGyFfB.dpuf

Shirley Martin was one of the original JFK researchers. Here is her May, 1967 letter to Jim Garrison about Hugh Aynesworth as he was coming under savage CIA coordinated savage media attacks at that time. The CIA and the FBI had both infiltrated Garrison’s office by this time.

Web link for her letter: http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/A%20Disk/Aynesworth%20Hugh/Item%2001.pdf

May 20, 1967

Dear Mr. Garrison:

I am so sorry that Newsweek chose Hugh Aynesworth to use in its rebuttal of you.

In the summer of ‘64 I had a long talk with Mr. Aynesworth, introducing myself to him as a friend of a relative to General Clyde Watts, ex-Major General Edwin A. Walker's close friend and attorney (Oxford). Mr. Aynesworth mistakenly assumed that I was a political conservative and immediately deluged me with disgusting anti-Kennedy stories. ("Kennedy needed a trip to Dallas like a hole in the head," etc.) At the same time Mr. Aynesworth heaped what seemed to me to be inordinate praise on the city of Dallas, the Dallas police (Lt. George Butler, Captain Fritz, Chief Curry, etc.), and the Dallas Morning News (for which newspaper Aynesworth was working at the time). He confided, too, that Tom Buchanan (Paris) was a "fairy" and detailed for me a number of extremely slanderous alleged incidents in the life of Mark Lane. In addition, Mr. Aynesworth definitively labeled Mr. Lane a "communist."

Aynesworth was extremely bitter that Merriman Smith had won the Pulitzer for his coverage of the assassination. Aynesworth sarcastically remarked that Smith "did nothing and saw less" on the day in question, whereas he, Aynesworth was "...the only reporter in America to make all four big scenes." (1)

In addition, Aynesworth boasted that a Commission attorney had already confided to him (in July) what the Commission verdict was to be (in September). Oswald would be named, but according to Aynesworth it was in reality "...a communist plot. Warren will do a cover-up for Moscow."

Aynesworth insisted that Marina had had an affair with him after the assassination, and that during this period she had revealed to him that she and Ruth Paine had shared a Lesbian relationship prior to November 22, 1963. Aynesworth also declared that he had been on 10th Street "looking down on the Tippit murder scene at 1:05pm, not later than 1:10..." on November 22nd. (2) Needless to say, the "only reporter in America" to be in on all four "big scenes" was NOT called to testify before the Warren Commission, which did, however, call Thayer Waldo, Fort Worth reporter, because he had been in the police basement when Ruby shot Oswald. (3)

Finally, I have the statement by an employee of the Dallas Morning News that Aynesworth was deliberately and ILLEGALLY given the allegedly stolen Oswald diary story by a Commission attorney who was in Dallas on business at that time. Earl Warren later put the FBI on the trail of this illegal "leak", but

as was to be expected no discoveries were made.

This, then, is the man chosen by Newsweek to rebut you. What a pity Newsweek's taste is so concentrated in its tail.

- Sincerely,

(Mrs.) Shirley Martin

Box 226

Owasso, Oklahoma

cc: 10

Edited by Robert Morrow

Hi David,

Thought you might be interested to know that Buell Wesley Frazier has been identified in the Darnell film showing the front steps of the TSBD just seconds after the shooting.

He's exactly where his testimony puts him:

VVzSbvJ.jpg

I know how glad you will be to learn that this question has been laid to rest, for you seemed pretty determined to help us answer it.

As for who Prayer Man might be in the same frames, we're all just completely stumped...

lFPHGbd.jpg

... and really could use your expert and unbiased input.

All the best,

Sean

Guest Robert Morrow

Jerome Corsi's book is coming out soon. WND EXCLUSIVE Unlocked! JFK murder secrets hidden for 50 years No. 1 New York Times bestselling author unveils ultimate Kennedy assassination book

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/unlocked-jfk-murder-secrets-hidden-for-50-years/#ODBQAfTyU0xgBomK.99

President John F. Kennedy

At the height of his presidential popularity, John Fitzgerald Kennedy was gunned down while riding in a Dallas motorcade, a singular tragedy widely regarded as the end of America’s post-war “age of innocence.”

At the time, a concerted effort was made by the Warren Commission, appointed by the Lyndon Johnson White House, to officially and for all time lay the entire blame on “lone gunman” Lee Harvey Oswald.

Now, 50 years later, recently declassified documents shed new light on what really happened, both leading up to and on the fateful day of Nov. 22, 1963.

WB254.jpgBeing released nationally this week, “Who Really Killed Kennedy,” by No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi, is the culmination of decades of meticulous research.

Corsi, an acclaimed investigative journalist, has sorted through the mountains of evidence – the hundreds of books, the tens of thousands of documents (including all twenty-six volumes of the Warren Commission’s report), several films and countless photographs.

Note: Jerome Corsi will appear on the national radio program “Coast to Coast AM” Tuesday night and Wednesday morning discussing his new book.

His research, in addition to other locations, took him to the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library in Boston and the National Archives and Records Administration in College Park, Md.

Dissecting the Warren Commission’s conclusion that Oswald acted alone, he carefully and convincingly separates the unlikely from the real, and the speculation from the facts. Having personally known or met many of the key players in the JFK assassination drama, including a former top Soviet bloc intelligence official, Corsi reveals shocking information for the first time ever.

Get your copy of “Who Really Killed Kennedy?” now!

Meticulously researched and fully documented, “Who Really Killed Kennedy?” is the definitive source for those who, after five decades, wish to truly understand how and why John Fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated – including information that has largely been hidden from the American people since the 1960s.

Corsi32.jpgIn this ultimate guide to the JFK assassination, readers will learn about:

• the ballistic evidence that proves there was more than one shooter
  • the rarely studied final few frames of the Zapruder film that prove the wound in the back of JFK’s head was an exit wound
  • the eyewitnesses who saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom when Dallas police rushed in the building
  • the two previous attempts to assassinate JFK in November 1963
  • how Lee Harvey Oswald had extensive ties to the CIA and the KGB, and about his sordid relationship with his murderer, Jack Ruby
  • how JFK was aware specific plans were being made to assassinate him
  • how JFK double-crossed Richard Nixon and the CIA to win the election of 1960
  • the tape-recorded confessions Mafia godfathers made detailing their involvement in financing and planning the JFK assassination
  • how JFK lost control of the CIA when he decided to pull the US military out of Vietnam, where top CIA operatives were engaged in drug trafficking.
  • how JFK and Life magazine threatened to derail LBJ’s political career

The Kennedy assassination has rightly been called the greatest “who-done-it?” of the 20th century. Jerome Corsi sets a new standard for JFK assassination research, demanding that future researchers understand the deep, and unfortunately sinister, political forces that led up to an unthinkable event that marked a profound change in America, and the world.

Currently serving as senior staff reporter for online news giant WND, Corsi holds a Ph.D. from Harvard in political science and has authored numerous bestsellers, including No. 1 New York Times bestsellers “Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality” and (with co-author John E. O’Neill) “Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry.”

Do you still think Prayer Man is Buell Wesley Frazier?

I never said I thought "Prayer Man" was Frazier. I think you're probably right about Frazier. Frazier is the person you've got circled in your photo above. At least I think it certainly could be Frazier inside that circle.

As for "Prayer Man" -- I haven't the slightest idea who that person is. But one person I know it is NOT is Lee Harvey Oswald. There's no possibility that Oswald was on the Depository steps at 12:30. If he had been outside the building on those steps, he would have said he was there when questioned by the police (and the press)....http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/03/oswalds-patsy-lie.html

Edited by David Von Pein

Do you still think Prayer Man is Buell Wesley Frazier?

I never said I thought "Prayer Man" was Frazier. I think you're probably right about Frazier. Frazier is the person you've got circled in your photo above. At least I think it certainly could be Frazier inside that circle.

As for "Prayer Man" -- I haven't the slightest idea who that person is.

Okay, David. So it's not Frazier. And you rule out its being Oswald.

Can you offer us a single name, coupled with supporting evidence, as to who it might possibly be?

Even one candidate?

Or are you all out of ideas like the rest of the Lone Nut brotherhood?

It could be anybody, Sean. I don't know who it is. Nor do you.

It could be anybody, David? Really? Could it be Billy Lovelady? Could it be Roy Truly? Could it be Bonnie Ray Williams?

Thought not.

What you're actually saying of course is:

It must be someone who didn't work at the TSBD.

Because that's the rather desperate last line of defence against the obvious explanation of someone who has invested too many years of his life in the silly Lone Nut Theory.

Anybody (But Oswald), eh David?

Edited by Sean Murphy

It could be anybody, Sean. I don't know who it is. Nor do you.

It could be anybody, David? Really? Could it be Billy Lovelady? Could it be Roy Truly? Could it be Bonnie Ray Williams?

Thought not.

What you're actually saying of course is:

It must be someone who didn't work at the TSBD.

Because that's the rather desperate last line of defence against the obvious explanation of someone who has invested too many years of his life in the silly Lone Nut Theory.

Anybody (But Oswald), eh David?

You're really enjoying this "Prayer Man" stuff, aren't you Sean? SMILE-ICON.gif

You actually think that the fuzzy "preacher" in the doorway is Lee Oswald, don't you? Even with Buell Frazier standing right beside him, with Frazier telling us later that Oswald was NOT in that doorway at 12:30? And even with Oswald himself telling the world he was inside the building when the shooting occurred?

And what is so incredibly impossible (or "desperate", to use your word) about "Mr. Prayer Man" being a non-TSBD worker? I'm sure there were many Dal-Tex workers and Post Office Annex workers, etc., who were in the area of Elm & Houston when the President's motorcade passed through Dealey Plaza. Why would it be unheard of for a non-Depository individual to take advantage of those steps? After all, the Depository was a public building. Those steps weren't marked "For Depository Workers Only" on November 22, 1963.

To hear you talk, you seem to be of the opinion that the only person on the planet who could be "Prayer Man" is Lee Harvey Oswald.....which, of course, is pure nonsense. (Especially when factoring in all of the "Oswald Shot JFK" evidence that exists on the sixth floor of the Book Depository.)

Edited by David Von Pein

You're really enjoying this "Prayer Man" stuff, aren't you Sean? SMILE-ICON.gif

You actually think that the fuzzy "preacher" in the doorway is Lee Oswald, don't you? Even with Buell Frazier standing right beside him, with Frazier telling us later that Oswald was NOT in that doorway at 12:30? And even with Oswald himself telling the world he was inside the building when the shooting occurred?

And what is so incredibly impossible (or "desperate", to use your word) about "Mr. Prayer Man" being a non-TSBD worker? I'm sure there were many Dal-Tex workers and Post Office Annex workers, etc., who were in the area of Elm & Houston when the President's motorcade passed through Dealey Plaza. Why would it be unheard of for a non-Depository individual to take advantage of those steps? After all, the Depository was a public building. Those steps weren't marked "For Depository Workers Only" on November 22, 1963.

To hear you talk, you seem to be of the opinion that the only person on the planet who could be "Prayer Man" is Lee Harvey Oswald.....which, of course, is pure nonsense. (Especially when factoring in all of the "Oswald Shot JFK" evidence that exists on the sixth floor of the Book Depository.)

David, I am of the opinion that

• a non-TSBD person would have stuck out like a sore thumb on those steps
  • a TSBD worker, especially one who slipped out through the front door very shortly before the shooting, would not
  • the only TSBD worker on the planet who could be "Prayer Man" is Lee Oswald
  • we therefore have a simple solution to the riddle: who is Prayer Man?--it's Lee Oswald.

No need for the silly and farfetched theory you are trying to sell here.

Edited by Sean Murphy