The Education Forum

Harry Dean: Memoirs

Hi Harry,

Do you know anything about the operation of the assassination, what I mean by that is who and how co-ordinated it on the ground level? Would you say that Walker was at the top level of the assassination in that he sanctioned the assassination along with oilmen, weapons manufacturers (suite 8F group possible).

I assume you don't know the identities of the actual shooters and they were known only to the chief planners on the ground.

Cheers

John

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry, this is certainly an interesting piece that you offer. I live in Phoenix which affords me the priviledge of livng and working with and for a good deal of LDS members. My opinion of them as individuals is that they are exceedingly clean cut and polite. I would even say that they go to lengths not to appear offensive. However the religious and social views expressed have been in direct contrast to the wholesome appearance.

There are a good deal of government-infiltration theories and proofs, but I'm of the opinion that government itself is it's own beast and really does not need an evil outside influence. Thomas Paine said "The trade of governeing has always been monopolized by the most ignorant and most rascally individuals of mankind."

Another poster mentioned our dwindiling rights in our democracy. I certainly would not want to sound cynical but I've felt in my adult years that we have nover, by design, been a legitamate democracy. For a time this was a republic, but our political system has degenerated into an absolute oligarchy. The assasination is just a good example of this state. How could we lose what we never had? The only difference betwen the old Soviet Union and the United States was that they were honest. "Life stinks and it'll probably stink tommorow. Welcome to the Worker's Paradise." While our expertise lay in marketing ad advertising. "Yes, things are not quite right presently, but you get a vote and in four years things will change because of it!"....

I don't know a great deal about JBS, but was John Birch a Mormon missionary? I belive he was a missionary and intelligence agent, :rolleyes:, in China and was "credited" for being the first American killed in the Cold War.

-John Birch: A Patriotic Exemplar by William Grigg in the New Amerian 1993.

Erik

I certainly would not want to sound cynical but I've felt in my adult years that we have nover, by design, been a legitamate democracy.  For a time this was a republic, but our political system has degenerated into an absolute oligarchy.  The assasination is just a good example of this state.  How could we lose what we never had?

Erik,

I think this is very much on the mark. There's nothing wrong with sounding cynical when you're stating the truth. I think American democracy to a large extent has been a charade for at least as long (in hindsight) as I can remember.

Dallas and 9/11 are the two most egregious examples of when the oligarchic/MIC beast behind the democratic charade has raised its ugly head to impose basic change. Normally the well-fed beast is content to let the people have their fun and games, vigorously debating about whom to cast their votes for in the next stolen election.

Ron

I knew Harry had something substantial to share with us, and this is it.

Reactonary militants and some very strong candidates from the past.

Thanks

:rolleyes:

Harry, this is certainly an interesting piece that you offer.  I live in Phoenix which affords me the priviledge of livng and working with and for a good deal of LDS members.  My opinion of them as individuals is that they are exceedingly clean cut and polite.  I would even say that they go to lengths not to appear offensive.  However the religious and social views expressed have been in direct contrast to the wholesome appearance.

There are a good deal of government-infiltration theories and proofs, but I'm of the opinion that government itself is it's own beast and really does not need an evil outside influence.  Thomas Paine said "The trade of governeing has always been monopolized by the most ignorant and most rascally individuals of mankind." 

Another poster mentioned our dwindiling rights in our democracy.  I certainly would not want to sound cynical but I've felt in my adult years that we have nover, by design, been a legitamate democracy.  For a time this was a republic, but our political system has degenerated into an absolute oligarchy.  The assasination is just a good example of this state.  How could we lose what we never had?  The only difference betwen the old Soviet Union and the United States was that they were honest.  "Life stinks and it'll probably stink tommorow.  Welcome to the Worker's Paradise."  While our expertise lay in marketing ad advertising.  "Yes, things are not quite right presently, but you get a vote and in four years things will change because of it!"....

I don't know a great deal about JBS, but was John Birch a Mormon missionary?  I belive he was a missionary and intelligence agent, :rolleyes:, in China and was "credited" for being the first American killed in the Cold War.

-John Birch: A Patriotic Exemplar by William Grigg in the New Amerian 1993.

Erik

Erik

It should be noted that it was certain of the Church hierarchy in the ' combination' {ongoing}and not individual members of the Church as such. Captain, John Birch was the son of {it is said Baptist Missionaries} he was born in China. Yes he was brutally slain by Communist troops. He had become a spy for both China and later the U.S. against China's Communists. Mr. Welch {JBS} used him as an heroic example, and named The Society after him.

Harry

Hi Harry,

Do you know anything about the operation of the assassination, what I mean by that is who and how co-ordinated it on the ground level? Would you say that Walker was at the top level of the assassination in that he sanctioned the assassination along with oilmen, weapons manufacturers (suite 8F group possible).

I assume you don't know the identities of the actual shooters and they were known only to the chief planners on the ground.

Cheers

John

John G.

The indepth details are not know to me re; ground level, only that most of these people were Super-Patriotic anti-Communist/anti-Kennedy with a 'spiritual will' driving them to save their country at Any cost to themselves. Walker was certainly at top level with others, endowed with, and representing the same 'spirit'.

Harry

Harry , in an article in the Berkley Barb,1965, there was a mention of an incident in san fransisco called the 'Reagan Ruckus' involving the JBS. Apparently the JBS was offering to support Reagan by either opposing or promoting him according to which might be more helpful, Any info on this? JohnD

Harry,

Thanks for the info. If Hall and Howard drove Oswald to Mexico City, then the Oswald on the bus had to be an imposter (or Armstrong's other Oswald), unless Oswald made more than one trip to Mexico City. Do you know if the itinerant preacher Albert Osborne, who was on that bus trip but denied sitting by Oswald, was involved in the JFK plot? If so, in what role?

Ron

Ron

Sorry, Osborne was not at all known to me.

Harry

Harry , in an article in the Berkley Barb,1965,  there was a mention of an incident in san fransisco called the 'Reagan Ruckus' involving the JBS. Apparently the JBS was offering to support Reagan by either opposing or promoting him according to which might be more helpful, Any info on this? JohnD

John D.

Yes, it was Rousselot of {JBS} making the offer to Reagan in the way you decribe. Rousselot was then Western Director of {JBS} at the time.

Harry

Harry, when you say "Walker was certainly at top level with others", whom would the "others" be at the top level that ordered the murder of JFK?

Hi, Stan

I do not know, but there were many influencial and powerful anti-Kennedy

adherents with the same philosophy as the 'combination'. Many have been

mentioned on this Forum. I can only speak of persons known by me that were involved. Sorry I can not be more specific.

Harry

Another poster mentioned our dwindling rights in our democracy.  I certainly would not want to sound cynical but I've felt in my adult years that we have never, by design, been a legitimate democracy.  For a time this was a republic, but our political system has degenerated into an absolute oligarchy.  The assassination is just a good example of this state.  How could we lose what we never had?  The only difference between the old Soviet Union and the United States was that they were honest.  "Life stinks and it'll probably stink tomorrow.  Welcome to the Worker's Paradise."  While our expertise lay in marketing ad advertising.  "Yes, things are not quite right presently, but you get a vote and in four years things will change because of it!"....

Erik, I think this is very much on the mark. There's nothing wrong with sounding cynical when you're stating the truth. I think American democracy to a large extent has been a charade for at least as long (in hindsight) as I can remember.

Dallas and 9/11 are the two most egregious examples of when the oligarchic/MIC beast behind the democratic charade has raised its ugly head to impose basic change. Normally the well-fed beast is content to let the people have their fun and games, vigorously debating about whom to cast their votes for in the next stolen election.

Over the last few months there have been several quotations like those above from Erik and Ron. As an outsider I have long seen America as a flawed democracy. However, our media, portrays America very differently. The impression is given that the American people are not aware of what is happening to their country. This has been reinforced by the re-election of George Bush.

Since starting the JFK Assassination of Forum I have been given new insights into American politics. I know you are not typical but your understanding of the American political process has amazed me. However, your postings have also disturbed me. In the UK we have similar problems with our flawed democratic system as you do. Yet, most of us still feel we can do something about it. Whereas American posters seem resigned to their fate. I thought it might be worth discussing this issue on another thread. (Please do not reply to my comments on this thread as I don’t want Harry’s interesting revelations side tracked). Please add your comments to this link in the politics section of the Forum:

Is America a democracy? If not, can it become a democracy?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4347

Harry, did James W. Bookhout know H.L. Hunt. Do you know where one might find a membership list of the DCC or CCA.? Your availability for questions is very much appreciated, thank you. John D.

Harry, did James W. Bookhout know H.L. Hunt. Do you know where one might find a membership list of the DCC or CCA.? Your availability for questions is very much appreciated, thank you. John D.

Hi, John D.

These questions are sadly out of my range and I can be of no help in your above quest John. Some researcher{s} here may be able to assist?.

Harry