to become U.S. President are JON HUNTSMAN and MITT

ROMNEY

It is my greatest hope they are not considered by voters

and all others on that fateful day.

From the 1990 manuscript/book CROSSTRAILS

MORMON MANIFESTO

All Mormons must consult their ecclesiastical superiors

to obtain permission before accepting any appointment

that might interfere with their religious duties!

-------------------------------------------------------

Long since embedded in the political,social and

economic fabric of the United States & world.

The question......Future liberty

Arise! Alert to sacrifice

Boycott the 'beastly mark' Mormon mastery

To track all persons thoughts and deeds

Boycott this 'all powerful' apostate Masonry

with assassin grip 'on all U.S. politics'

Boycott their 'common cause' new century

Buy not...Sell not...use not

Boycott it's 'dialectic indignities;

Destroy the 'brute comrades' zeal

Boycott their 'new order' equality

For "U.N. world' work ethic, slavery

Boycott the chaos-creator's 'pale tyranny'

Who's lackeys in 'lethal power' now rule

Boycott 'the plan' of few to subvert majorities

With 'legislated limits' on all rights of liberty!

Two of the likable nice republican persons now trying

ROMNEY

MORMON MANIFESTO

Harry,

I agree. And I don't want another ex-governor of The Independent Republic of Texas for our President, either...

--Odd Tommy

ROMNEY

MORMON MANIFESTO

Harry,

I agree. And I don't want another ex-governor of The Independent Republic of Texas for our President, either...

--Odd Tommy

As an active Mormon the above is a bunch of crap. Go to LDS.org and read what we really believe. I have known the Romney family for yrs and remain unimpressed. Huntsman is a fraud.

The Church will stand or fall on its actual beliefs. I was at BYU on 11/22/63 and quickly realized something was amiss. Yr later as a Homicde Sgt with the Detroit Police Dept I realized it was not really investigated. I knew it was a conspirarcy when Jack Ruby corrected the DA on Oswald's affiliation.

I suggest we focus on the JFK assassination. I refuse to critisize others belief and I fully expect the same courtsy.

ROMNEY

MORMON MANIFESTO

I can imagine it's 1959 and a similar warning, mutatis mutandis, is issued against that Catholic who was running for President.

I have to object to the content of this post, Harry. In all due respect--and you and I have always gotten along just fine--this is difficult to accept.

If the main--indeed, the only--reason I can cite to reject Romney as a candidate for the presidency is his religious affiliation, I really don't have a logical argument to support my decision. As Daniel aptly observed, JFK would not have been elected had people rejected his candidacy based solely on his religious affiliation. That doesn't mean I'm going to vote for Romney. It means that I will not base my decision to vote for him or against him on his religious beliefs.

Edited by Greg Burnham

Well, Harry knows the already demonstrated connection between the LDS church and the John Birch Society, and shares my response to this historically seditious faith.

At this point in my life, I can not speak, holistically or relatively, with indulgence toward the churches of Salt Lake or Rome, though I am a Christian raised Catholic.

I think enough past threads on this forum have explored the involvements of the LDS church in unsavory twentieth-century events.

I don't want a Mormon president - is this prejudice or caution, paranoia or preference?

And I especially don't want one for president who speaks of corporations as congresses of individuals exercising their individual rights to Jeffersonian happiness, when the individuals among their leadership cannot be prosecuted for the economic mess we're suffering now.

Tom Scully, in his recent Obama posts, feels his outrage where he prefers, and so do I. I have no lesser grounds to do so.

I respect you, Greg (and Tom), and I'm just venting. But I feel it's worthwhile venting under the political circumstances.

Edited by David Andrews

ROMNEY

MORMON MANIFESTO

I can imagine it's 1959 and a similar warning, mutatis mutandis, is issued against that Catholic who was running for President.

No Catholic, JFK in particular was ever required to seek permission of ecclesiastic leaders

before seeking any non-church position.

Well, Harry knows the already demonstrated connection between the LDS church and the John Birch Society, and shares my response to this historically seditious faith.

At this point in my life, I can not speak, holistically or relatively, with indulgence toward the churches of Salt Lake or Rome, though I am a Christian raised Catholic.

I think enough past threads on this forum have explored the involvements of the LDS church in unsavory twentieth-century events.

I don't want a Mormon president - is this prejudice or caution, paranoia or preference?

And I especially don't want one for president who speaks of corporations as congresses of individuals exercising their individual rights to Jeffersonian happiness, when the individuals among their leadership cannot be prosecuted for the economic mess we're suffering now.

Tom Scully, in his recent Obama posts, feels his outrage where he prefers, and so do I. I have no lesser grounds to do so.

I respect you, Greg (and Tom), and I'm just venting. But I feel it's worthwhile venting under the political circumstances.

I am willing to permit someone to place the 1990 manuscript/book, {only in it's entirety} on the WWW in order to expose

JFK assassination and what lurks in the shadows, now making a final total grasp for "benevolent" religio/politic power over

the United States...and the world.

there is no need to get permission from anybody to pursue a carrer or office. There is no connection between the Church and the JBS. It amazes me that people woild be so foolish as to take an outsidders "view" of the Church instead of simply exploring the doctrines of the Church from the Church and deciding if they have any relevance in their life.

If I was thinking about buyong a Chrysler what kind of recommendation do you think I would get from a Buick dealer?

I come here to learn more about the JFK murder not the "Conspiaracies" laucnhed by some imagined secret team in my Church. If this the sort bigotry that is allowed to flourish here the crime will never be solved. Grow up and move on.

there is no need to get permission from anybody to pursue a carrer or office. There is no connection between the Church and the JBS. It amazes me that people woild be so foolish as to take an outsidders "view" of the Church instead of simply exploring the doctrines of the Church from the Church and deciding if they have any relevance in their life.

If I was thinking about buyong a Chrysler what kind of recommendation do you think I would get from a Buick dealer?

I come here to learn more about the JFK murder not the "Conspiaracies" laucnhed by some imagined secret team in my Church. If this the sort bigotry that is allowed to flourish here the crime will never be solved. Grow up and move on.

Boy, you can learn more here about JFK assassination, by reading the

1990 manuscript/book CROSSTRAILS written by a resigned Mormon.

Boy, you can learn more here about JFK assassination, by reading the

1990 manuscript/book CROSSTRAILS written by a resigned Mormon.

^^Your reading the wrong books, those who were in Operation 40 were not Mormon's, Zionist Jews or from the Birch Society, they were your natural born killers that took orders. The tail is just as important if not more important then the head. Another words, the man with the money is ordering and paying for a contract hit, he doesn't have the balls to do it himself, so he hires someone, now the man who carries it out is rightful the "killer" or have you missed the sting operations when a man wants to hire a killer to avoid a messy divorce?

This theory has been applied to the Kennedy assassination, and sense no impeachment would take place after Kennedy publicly accepted responsibility for the failed BOP the hit team would take matter's into their own hands.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

^^Your reading the wrong books, those who were in Operation 40 were not Mormon's, Zionist Jews or from the Birch Society, they were your natural born killers that took orders. The tail is just as important if not more important then the head. Another words, the man with the money is ordering and paying for a contract hit, he doesn't have the balls to do it himself, so he hires someone, now the man who carries it out is rightful the "killer" or have you missed the sting operations when a man wants to hire a killer to avoid a messy divorce?

This theory has been applied to the Kennedy assassination, and sense no impeachment would take place after Kennedy publicly accepted responsibility for the failed BOP the hit team would take matter's into their own hands.

Scott,

Harry wrote the book: CROSSTRAILS

Evan, would you not agree that the Church of today, as conservative as it is, is still miles to the left of where it was in 1963, and that some members of the Church, in 1963, might have considered it their sacred duty to fight communism in every way possible? It is an historical fact that many of the elders were politically powerful and strongly anti-Communist. I don't think it's "anti-Mormon" to think they may have been involved.

I would agree, however, that holding Romney and Huntsman responsible for their possible actions is quite a stretch, kinda like blaming Leon Panetta for the actions of James Angleton and Richard Helms.

Scott,

Harry wrote the book: CROSSTRAILS

Well, then, I guess I should say I'm sorry. There are literally 1,000's of books on the subject, no one has ever heard of my father, no one has really ever known who the sixth burglar was in Watergate and no one ever knew my father was carrying around the photos of Sturgis and Hunt.

I guess its okay if he wants to write a book about a Mormon or morons or a Baptist killed JFK. Who knows maybe the killer or killers were morons, but I have to look at means and motives and why. I asked the question the other day on Facebook: If the Watergate burglars came out of Miami, and JM/WAVE came out of Miami, and the Bay of Pigs came out of Miami and the anti-Castro groups came out of Miami and many if not all CIA operations against communism came out of Miami, do you think the killers came out of Miami too?

Edited by Scott Kaiser