The Education Forum

Imposters in Dealey Plaza

Good place to dump other material as well. Compile the data and consider the end result.

1. From her Texas Monthly interview...Rosemary Willis - whose comments are frankly, quite remarkable.

Rosemary: In terms of what? Who did it? Why? I know that Kennedy was assassinated. I heard and saw many shots from many directions, so I know it was a conspiracy. And the Warren Report is totally invalid.

TM: Has it changed the way you look at life and government?

Rosemary: Sure it does. Sure it does. Because our government has been for a long time manipulating various things around the world, and various factions of our government can do that. I do not feel like the United States of America is a genuine democracy.

TM: That's pretty profound, from one event.

Rosemary: That's right, with a lot of fascist overtones.

TM: What happened after the shooting?

Rosemary: After, afterwards, you know, a lot of people, pandemonium, down on the ground. And as people get to... the limousine drives off, lot of people, FBI, CIA, policemen, lot of impostors, lot of people suddenly on the scene, and they roped off the area, they just kind of told everybody to stay put. But they really didn't do anything. It was rather strange. Kept us there for, I don't know, 30 minutes, maybe an hour. The interesting part is after we left the roped-off scene and went to the Eastman-Kodak plant, that's where it becomes real interesting. And we'll continue....

WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS PART OF THE INTERVIEW????

(Rosemary recalls being interrogated later by investigators)

.... .tell you over and over you didn't see what you saw, you didn't hear what you heard. When they asked you what happened, you say, 'I heard a shot from over here, I heard a shot and saw smoke from other here,' and they're going (assumes mean voice), 'No, you didn't. Look at me: you didn't. I'm telling you, you didn't.' Very adamantly and depending who they were talking to, they were very strong about it, they did not want you to tell the truth. It was messing everything up.

TM: Who were these people?

Rosemary: Well, some of them, like I say, were impostors, and that's where you get into that part about Eastman-Kodak.

Lee,

Good place to dump other material as well. Compile the data and consider the end result.

1. From her Texas Monthly interview...Rosemary Willis - whose comments are frankly, quite remarkable.

WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS PART OF THE INTERVIEW????

Several witnesses were interviewed by the Texas Monthly magazine on the 35th anniversary of the assassination in 1998.

I sure wish they would have let her finish what she was going to say about Eastman Kodak.

(That's where Forrest Sorrels took Zapruder to get his film developed) The Willis family saw them there.

For people who want to read the entire interview, here is a link:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010619191050/...anscripts.1.php

Steve Thomas

Miss ADAMS - There was a man that was standing on the corner of Houston and Elm asking questions there. He was dressed in a suit and a hat, and when I encountered Avery Davis going down, we asked who he was, because he was questioning people as if he were a police officer, and we noticed him take a colored boy away on a motorcycle, and this man was asking questions very efficaciously, and we said, "I guess he is maybe a reporter," and later on on television, there was a man that looked very similar to him, and he was identified as Ruby.

And on questioning some police officer, they said they had witnesses to the fact that he was in the Dallas Morning News at the time. And I don't know whether that is relevant or what.

12:31pm? Malcolm Couch says that Wes Wise told him that he had seen Ruby walking around the side of the TSBD only moments after the shooting. Couch was forced to back down on this as hearsay - and no record of Wise ever confirming? [Crossfire, 325].

Curious, isn't it? He may have been in the Dallas Morning News offices at 12:30, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have hustled a few blocks afterwards.

2. Jack Ruby - He certainly counts as an 'imposter' in my mind later on at a minimum, posing as a newsman during Oswald's news conference.

:o

Still keep wondering if Jim Dolan doesn't figure in here someplace. His buddy Eugene does for sure.

- lee

Edited by Lee Forman

Miss ADAMS - There was a man that was standing on the corner of Houston and Elm asking questions there. He was dressed in a suit and a hat, and when I encountered Avery Davis going down, we asked who he was, because he was questioning people as if he were a police officer, and we noticed him take a colored boy away on a motorcycle, and this man was asking questions very efficaciously, and we said, "I guess he is maybe a reporter," and later on on television, there was a man that looked very similar to him, and he was identified as Ruby.

And on questioning some police officer, they said they had witnesses to the fact that he was in the Dallas Morning News at the time. And I don't know whether that is relevant or what.

12:31pm? Malcolm Couch says that Wes Wise told him that he had seen Ruby walking around the side of the TSBD only moments after the shooting. Couch was forced to back down on this as hearsay - and no record of Wise ever confirming? [Crossfire, 325].

Curious, isn't it? He may have been in the Dallas Morning News offices at 12:30, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have hustled a few blocks afterwards.

2. Jack Ruby - He certainly counts as an 'imposter' in my mind later on at a minimum, posing as a newsman during Oswald's news conference.

:o

Still keep wondering if Jim Dolan doesn't figure in here someplace. His buddy Eugene does for sure.

- lee

Actually Lee, just came across and am trying to remember where, those at the Dallas Morning News on close questioning said there was a period of about 30 minutes just about time of 'action' and JFK being in plaza when Ruby was NOT seen in their officies - only before and after.....so......

...anyone remember if this was on this site - or was it something I've just been reading....?

All, Im sure there were many in Dealey that day, that we will never know about. One comes to mind, who Roger Craig testified to being there posing as a S/Service agent. Edgar Eugene Bradley was supposedly there in front of the TSBD posing as S/S right after the assassination. Bradley was supposedly an OSS officer and had "specific" operations during WW2. Supposedly affiliated with Minuteman type organizations, he was investigated by Jim Garrison, Mark Lane and others. After Craigs testimony about his posing in Dealey, Bradley hounded Craig constantly, according to Penn Jones. Another, who we dont know for sure, was the "S/S agent" Officer Joe Smith ran into in the R/R parking lot. It would be nice to know who he really was. Good post Lee. -smitty