The Education Forum

Of 'Lone Nut Assassin's' Lawyer's and Psychiatrist's

Robert, the body politic demands that you go on Black Op Radio now. Otherwise--in the words of a late Yates parchedment recently uncovered by Sir Seymour in The New Yorker-- "The best will remain narrowcasting on the internet forums. The worst will spiral, gyred without footnotes-- preventing convictions" (the paper was crumpled)

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing Prosecutes like an implant Defense Lawyer.

Maybe we should ask Sirhan, and why are more not doing more to get his release?

Compare this to how the legal and psych teams were assembled in the RFK trial. Read Shadow Play:The Murder of Robert F. Kennedy, the Trial of Sirhan Sirhan, and the Failure of American Justice. See what Watergate prosecutor Sam Dash, a Harvard University Law professor, and Columbia and Harvard University Psychiatry professors have said about THAT book before you break out your baby and bathwater Conspiracy Theory Labeling sold from every channel like Candy reporting from the Pentagon...

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

Nathaniel, great post! I didn't mean to ignore your previous post. I always appreciate a friendly word. The main reason I wanted to post this was the fact that you mentioned the whole dichotomy between the "lone assassins" and the "lawyers." First, If you ever go back and read about Jack Ruby's attorneys, you might be surprised to see the sheer numerical amount of attorneys involved in his case in their totality. It's more than three or four......lol

But mainly, what caught my eye was the mention of the others, Sirhan, and James Earl Ray.

A factoid: The only admission Lee Harvey Oswald ever made to investigators after the assassination, was that he admitted he had once been to Tijuana. Some months before Martin Luther King, Jr.'s assassination, James Earl Ray stated that he had been to Mexico via Tijuana. Coincidence? Linkage? Or something a little more complex?

I do not claim to know the answer, but it is, as they say, noteworthy.

Edited by Robert Howard