The Education Forum

Evidence of other guns in Dealey Plaza

John Dugan

This is not evidence,but a possibility of more then one gunman shown in Robert Groden`s book "The Killing of a President."It shows a total of 6 shots.

Picture81.jpg

For many years, research has led me to believe that there were 6 to 10 shots. Even Kellerman

testified that it was "a flurry of shots came into the limousine".

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read witness statements, or even listen to the news recordings on the day, you'll find the general consensus is that three, evenly spaced shots were fired.

BLATANTLY FALSE!

I agree. This photo scares me and it intrigues me as well. No way was Kennedy going to get out of there alive.

A photographer unknown to me tried to take a photo of the passengers of the limo as it sped on this raised part of Stemmon's Freeway. He only managed to get a photo of the front of the limo. But in the background is a man standing on the roof with a rifle. Since I don't have a study of Stemmons Freeway, I'm curious if anyone can determine what building that man is standing on. If I remember correctly he had some kind of hat on, military, which makes me think of the anti-Cuban exiles.

Kathy

post-5645-1265331715_thumb.jpg

If you read witness statements, or even listen to the news recordings on the day, you'll find the general consensus is that three, evenly spaced shots were fired.

BLATANTLY FALSE!

I agree. This photo scares me and it intrigues me as well. No way was Kennedy going to get out of there alive.

A photographer unknown to me tried to take a photo of the passengers of the limo as it sped on this raised part of Stemmon's Freeway. He only managed to get a photo of the front of the limo. But in the background is a man standing on the roof with a rifle. Since I don't have a study of Stemmons Freeway, I'm curious if anyone can determine what building that man is standing on. If I remember correctly he had some kind of hat on, military, which makes me think of the anti-Cuban exiles.

Kathy

The building is a floral company.

Do people believe that the spotters and radios were set up to deliver successive fusilades?

What I mean is, did it start out firing squad-type volleys? Were riflemen signaled to fire simultaneously once, then again, with a final yielding to the order to fire-at-will?

Remember Kellerman's report of a "flurry of shells." Also Donald Sutherland's line in JFK about "A military firing squad - five bullets, one blank - no one's guilty..." Where did that notion come from? A metaphor only? A Prouty contribution? It's at 4:58 in the clip below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sOX7AViZek

Edited by David Andrews

Do people believe that the spotters and radios were set up to deliver successive fusilades?

What I mean is, did it start out as a firing squad-type assault? Were riflemen signaled to fire simultaneously once, then again, with a final yielding to the order to fire-at-will?

Remember Kellerman's report of a "flurry" of shots. Also Donald Sutherland's line in JFK about "A military firing squad - five bullets, one blank - no one's guilty..." A metaphor only? A Prouty contribution? It's at 4:58 in the clip below.

I have always believed that had the first SINGLE SHOT hit the head, no other shots would have been fired.

When spotters gave the signal that he head was not hit, backups fired from several locations. JFK could not

leave the plaza alive.

Jack

I tend to believe that there were 6 shots just in wounds.

4 in JFK

2 in Connally

This does not include misses.

Good call! I will settle for 3 in JFK, 2 in Connally, and 4 misses in the plaza and 1 in the limo.

JFK - one in the back, one in the throat, the head shot

Connally - one in the arm pit, one in the wrist?

4 misses - one hit tague curb, one in the grass on south side of Elm, one by manhole cover? the fourth?

Limo - one on the metal trim above windshield

this right Jack? I think its really close. I like Gorden's placement of the shot in Dealey.

What I mean is, did it start out as a firing squad-type assault? Were riflemen signaled to fire simultaneously once, then again, with a final yielding to the order to fire-at-will?

Remember Kellerman's report of a "flurry" of shots. Also Donald Sutherland's line in JFK about "A military firing squad - five bullets, one blank - no one's guilty..." A metaphor only? A Prouty contribution? It's at 4:58 in the clip below.

I have always believed that had the first SINGLE SHOT hit the head, no other shots would have been fired.

When spotters gave the signal that he head was not hit, backups fired from several locations. JFK could not

leave the plaza alive.

Jack

aren't there a few pictures that show guys walking around Dealy with radios on their hips?

Edited by John Dugan

John,

You`re probably thinking of DCM AKA Dark Complected Man.He looks to be carrying a communication device.Tosh Plumlee nicknamed him Gator because he had two fingers bitten off by an alligator.

1044328809_dd123c6480.jpg

Edited by Michael Crane

I tend to believe that there were 6 shots just in wounds.

4 in JFK

2 in Connally

This does not include misses.

Good call! I will settle for 3 in JFK, 2 in Connally, and 4 misses in the plaza and 1 in the limo.

JFK - one in the back, one in the throat, the head shot

Connally - one in the arm pit, one in the wrist?

4 misses - one hit tague curb, one in the grass on south side of Elm, one by manhole cover? the fourth?

Limo - one on the metal trim above windshield

this right Jack? I think its really close. I like Gorden's placement of the shot in Dealey.

leave the plaza alive.

Jack

aren't there a few pictures that show guys walking around Dealy with radios on their hips?

Your shot sequence is close. A woman whose name I forgot found a bullet in a furrow in

the grass. The Connally thigh wound was caused by the wrist shot.

I know that I am in the minority here,but I believe that there were two head shots.One from the front & one from the rear.If I had to eliminate one,it would be the rear shot.

* I would have credited you Jack,but I got the image from Google.

Edited by Michael Crane

John,

You`re probably thinking of DCM AKA Dark Complected Man.He looks to be carrying a communication device.Tosh Plumlee nicknamed him Gator because he had two fingers bitten off by an alligator.

1044328809_dd123c6480.jpg

Tosh Plumlee called him Gator. What was his real name? I've been trying to find out. Does anyone know of a Cuban Exile with 2 fingers missing?

Kathy

I know that I am in the minority here,but I believe that there were two head shots.One from the front & one from the rear.If I had to eliminate one,it would be the rear shot.

* I would have credited you Jack,but I got the image from Google.

I am NOT seeking credit. I am just pointing out that many if not most images extant

were from copies which passed through my copy lens. I am pleased that so many

researchers find them useful. ALL of my research is done for altruistic reasons.

And I think I erred on the number of shots hitting JFK. I meant to say 4.

2 head shots

back shot

throat shot

I think in counting I left out the back wound, because many think it is a post mortem

wound, since no bullet was found, and it was used to account for the stretcher bullet.

So I will say THREE or FOUR.

Jack