The Education Forum

T. Casey Brennan: Message to JFK researchers...

T. Casey Brennan has prepared a youtube video with a vital message to JFK researchers everywhere:

T - need something constructive. Need something to help. What you have produced at present is considered only an incredible work of fiction - unless you can assist in getting to a point where rubber meets the road. Let's take a quick look:

Dr Earnshaw - I managed to determine that a DO named Earnshaw DID in fact exist, where you claim that he did.

Ferrie - there are a few references - Judyth Baker, his involvement with Hypnotism, and a secondhand reference to "mosquito' which was an MK project. We also have Jack Martin diming out Ferrie on his having been in Dallas.

Alibi for Ferrie on 11/22 - WAFER thin to non-supported. Crooked FBI agents, mob thugs and 'postponed indefinitely' on material from Gil Wray's secretary. Plus a clear change in direction by Wray.

Your own knowledge of MKULTRA techniques.

Other children who have come forth and claimed to have been trained, under the auspices of the agency, as programmed assassins. Quite a few.

But this is about where it ends...even if we could produce the document which demonstrates a possible Bircher connection between your parents and Ferrie - it's not enough. You're asking for a leap of faith.

Tell us about Clay Shaw. Tell us about Rockwell. Tell me where we can possibly find something the demonstrates that what you have indicated is on the level. Describe Ferrie's place. Provide more details.

At present:

There are no witnesses that mention having seen you.

There are no photos which would help substantiate your account.

There are questions with respect to Ferrie's whereabouts.

There are questions with respect to location of the shooter's postion within the TSBD.

There is nothing on Katherine Schlorke.

You can see the problem. THEORETICALLY what you have stated is possible. But the onus is unfortunately on you to produce something substantial.

- lee

Edit: If there are folks someplace in Emmet, Michigan or somewhere else that would remember having seen Ferrie and Oswald together - that would be useful. Who are they. Also, the other kids that would have been treated similarly as you claim by Earnshaw and Ferrie - where are they now. Why is there nothing to support Earnshaw as having been involved in ULTRA related projects.

Anyway - I think you get where I am going. Can't help without more help from you.

Edited by Lee Forman

T. Casey Brennan has prepared a youtube video with a vital message to JFK researchers everywhere:

T - need something constructive. Need something to help. What you have produced at present is considered only an incredible work of fiction - unless you can assist in getting to a point where rubber meets the road. Let's take a quick look:

Dr Earnshaw - I managed to determine that a DO named Earnshaw DID in fact exist, where you claim that he did.

Ferrie - there are a few references - Judyth Baker, his involvement with Hypnotism, and a secondhand reference to "mosquito' which was an MK project. We also have Jack Martin diming out Ferrie on his having been in Dallas.

Alibi for Ferrie on 11/22 - WAFER thin to non-supported. Crooked FBI agents, mob thugs and 'postponed indefinitely' on material from Gil Wray's secretary. Plus a clear change in direction by Wray.

Other children who have come forth and claimed to have been trained, under the auspices of the agency, as programmed assassins. Quite a few.

But this is about where it ends...even if we could produce the document which demonstrates a possible Bircher connection between your parents and Ferrie - it's not enough. You're asking for a leap of faith.

Tell us about Clay Shaw. Tell us about Rockwell. Tell me where we can possibly find something the demonstrates that what you have indicated is on the level. Describe Ferrie's place. Provide more details.

At present:

There are questions with respect to location of the shooter's postion within the TSBD.

You can see the problem. THEORETICALLY what you have stated is possible. But the onus is unfortunately on you to produce something substantial.

- lee

Edit: If there are folks someplace in Emmet, Michigan or somewhere else that would remember having seen Ferrie and Oswald together - that would be useful. Who are they. Also, the other kids that would have been treated similarly as you claim by Earnshaw and Ferrie - where are they now. Why is there nothing to support Earnshaw as having been involved in ULTRA related projects.

Anyway - I think you get where I am going. Can't help without more help from you.

Lee -- Dr. Earnshaw's significant involvement in the JFK assassination must remain, I regret, what the Masons call an "open secret". The account will always be there, but no one of any consequence will know about it. Better than that, I cannot do. If I had witnesses, why would I turn them over to a bunch like this? Check out the new article in Spanish about me at...

http://www.entrecomics.com/?p=14666

"Terrance Casey Brennan ha trabajado como guionista para publicaciones de Warren en los años ‘70 como Creepy, Eerie y Vampirella, llegando a colaborar con autores como Pepe González, Esteban Maroto, Richard Corben, Reed Crandall, Jerry Grandenetti, Ernie Colon o Mike Royer entre otros.

brennan_corben.jpg

En los años ‘80, debido a que se sentía en la lista negra de los editores de cómic, decidió como venganza comenzar una campaña para prohibir que se mostrasen fumadores en los cómics, lo que animó a el entonces gobernador de Arkansas Bill Clinton a declarar Enero de 1990 como el “Mes de T. Casey Brennan”.

clinton.jpg

Pero tal vez Brennan sea más famoso por su “confesión” en Conjurella de haber disparado a Kennedy en Dallas, según él, programado por la CIA mediante hipnotismo. No deja claro si se trara de una ficción o lo dice en serio, enmascarándolo en una especie de sueño-recuerdo post-hipnótico. Casi nada.

conjurellum.jpg

En 2003 fue atropellado por un coche, perdiendo la capacidad del habla, que le ayudaron a recuperar un grupo de punks. Desde entonces, Brennan es un homeless y vocalista ocasional del grupo Frankenhead. Con casi 60 años, Brennan se defiende así sobre un escenario:

Más información sobre Brennan y numerosos enlaces, en wikipedia, incluyendo por ejemplo una historia completa junto a Dave Sim."

Incidentally, I do not intend to do anything at all that you would consider positive as regards the JFK assassination. Two projects that I would like very much to begin at some point are, rewriting "Conjurella" as an ACTUAL work of fiction (no Ferrie, no Earnshaw), with JFK killed by a female vampire similar to Vampirella, and, following that with some articles attacking JFK researchers I might single out for various improprieties. After all, the JFK researchers are, by their own account, my arch-enemies.

Which is just how this was supposed to work out.

Best -- T. Casey

At present:

- lee

Lee -- Dr. Earnshaw's significant involvement in the JFK assassination must remain, I regret, what the Masons call an "open secret". The account will always be there, but no one of any consequence will know about it. Better than that, I cannot do. If I had witnesses, why would I turn them over to a bunch like this? Check out the new article in Spanish about me at...

"Terrance Casey Brennan ha trabajado como guionista para publicaciones de Warren en los años ‘70 como Creepy, Eerie y Vampirella, llegando a colaborar con autores como Pepe González, Esteban Maroto, Richard Corben, Reed Crandall, Jerry Grandenetti, Ernie Colon o Mike Royer entre otros.

brennan_corben.jpg

En los años ‘80, debido a que se sentía en la lista negra de los editores de cómic, decidió como venganza comenzar una campaña para prohibir que se mostrasen fumadores en los cómics, lo que animó a el entonces gobernador de Arkansas Bill Clinton a declarar Enero de 1990 como el “Mes de T. Casey Brennan”.

clinton.jpg

Pero tal vez Brennan sea más famoso por su “confesión” en Conjurella de haber disparado a Kennedy en Dallas, según él, programado por la CIA mediante hipnotismo. No deja claro si se trara de una ficción o lo dice en serio, enmascarándolo en una especie de sueño-recuerdo post-hipnótico. Casi nada.

conjurellum.jpg

En 2003 fue atropellado por un coche, perdiendo la capacidad del habla, que le ayudaron a recuperar un grupo de punks. Desde entonces, Brennan es un homeless y vocalista ocasional del grupo Frankenhead. Con casi 60 años, Brennan se defiende así sobre un escenario:

Más información sobre Brennan y numerosos enlaces, en wikipedia, incluyendo por ejemplo una historia completa junto a Dave Sim."

Incidentally, I do not intend to do anything at all that you would consider positive as regards the JFK assassination. Two projects that I would like very much to begin at some point are, rewriting "Conjurella" as an ACTUAL work of fiction (no Ferrie, no Earnshaw), with JFK killed by a female vampire similar to Vampirella, and, following that with some articles attacking JFK researchers I might single out for various improprieties. After all, the JFK researchers are, by their own account, my arch-enemies.

Best -- T. Casey

Thanks T - understood - appreciated for what you have shared - from me anyway. Was wondering if perhaps as a parting shot you might share something about your thoughts - at this time - with respect to the MKULTRA techniques and procedures used - whatever you think appropriate.

Best wishes on the new story and keep in touch.

- lee

Guest David Guyatt

At present:

- lee

brennan_corben.jpg

clinton.jpg

conjurellum.jpg

Best -- T. Casey

Thanks T - understood - appreciated for what you have shared - from me anyway. Was wondering if perhaps as a parting shot you might share something about your thoughts - at this time - with respect to the MKULTRA techniques and procedures used - whatever you think appropriate.

- lee

I second Lee's request...

• 3 weeks later...

At present:

- lee

brennan_corben.jpg

clinton.jpg

conjurellum.jpg

Best -- T. Casey

- lee

I second Lee's request...

Sure. Try this 1959 mk-ultra/jfk chronology put up by someone mysterious...click through all the pages for a day by day summary of 1959 leading up to JFK:

http://chronologies.org/timeline/

More good stuff:

Seriewikin page (in Danish) on comic book writer/alleged JFK figure/band member T. Casey Brennan:

http://seriewikin.serieframjandet.se/index...._Casey_Brennan

Page in French on the T. Casey Brennan-scripted character, The Northern Light, mentioned in the above.

These are the two recent youtube videos featuring T. Casey Brennan:

Guest David Guyatt

Mr. Brennan, thanks for responding to Lee's request -- especially in light of some less than welcoming comments.

I am slowly reading through the most interesting chronology/timeline you posted, which I haven't seen before. I was particularly struck by the lecture given by Daniel Ellsberg on "The Theory and Practice of Blackmail" and "The Political Uses of Madness". In view of Ellsberg's later rise to notoriety during the Nixon Administration, I wonder if you have any further, or personal, insights on Mr. Ellsberg?

I would also like to present further questions to you as I read and digest further along this quite extensive paper.

David