The Education Forum

HELP

john birchall

For the last two years I have been (a) trying to build traffic to my section of the VIRTUAL SCHOOL - www.eun.org/virtual school and (;) develop collaboration and co-operation amongst European business education teachers.

Is there anyone out there who would like to join in these VERY frustrating tasks?

John

john-Birchall@bsc.biblio.net

www.johnbirchall-economist.net

I am new to the Forum and am willing to get as involved as my expertise allows.

At the same time, I am in need of help. My school is implanting the International Baccalaureate, and I will be teaching Standard Level Business. I am in desperate need of materials, both on line as well as in print. Can anyone offer me suggestions? They would be enourmously appreciated.

Melvin,

I have started to put quite a lot of materials and useful links on my site www.johnbirchall-economist.net. Also you might find the Virtual School useful, a link exists on my site. I am keen to build collaboration and communication across EU states, so please contact me whenever you want.

Best wishes,

John

http://www.johnbirchall-economist.net/

Alas, we seem to agree on the sad state of the VS. I have written considerable amounts of material for the site and produced almost no repsonse.

I did send www-address to this debate thread to former manager of Virtual school Angela Andresson and to the present manager Anne Gilleran on 9th of March. I thought that they would like to comment what we wrote about. I did receive fairly fast a mail from Anne Gilleran promising me to take part of the debate. Since then nothing more happen.