The Education Forum

Was George Herbert Walker Bush Involved in Kennedy Assassination?

Sometimes I think no one here has actually read anything! (but other posts and internet material)

A review ~ maybe, an internet or library copy of a book~ maybe.

Oh, some do; but many do not.

I am sure many have read Mark Lane's Rush to Judgment which you can download on the internet. But how many have taken the time to buy Plausible Denial, for example?

And then as the author of "Family of Secrets" has pointed out, it seems no one here has read the book, despite this miles long thread!

As far as JFK2 goes~ I bought the DVD and viewed his other material on YouTube.

I will have to revisit this since it has been a few years.

Jane Fonda and Mark Lane.

I'd go check the CTKA review and watch the copy of JFK II Seamus has linked to it. The review is here.

http://www.ctka.net/2010/hanky.html

Make sure you grab a coffee or a stiff gin. Its an exciting if mildly depressing read. Hankey is that bad. Russ Baker, interesting. I don't think anyone has read much of anything either. Lol! Baker, really should have stuck with Bush and the seventies onwards. I think his role in Panama and Latin America is fascinating stuff. Seamus showed me this one ageeeeees ago its called the Panama Deception and it has the lady in Bewitched narrating it. She is a pretty groovey lady.

http://freedocumentaries.org/teatro.php?filmID=145&lan=en&size=medium

Edited by Frankie Fortune

Guest Tom Scully

...I'd go check the CTKA review and watch the copy of JFK II Seamus has linked to it. The review is here.

Make sure you grab a coffee or a stiff gin. Its an exciting if mildly depressing read. Hankey is that bad. Russ Baker, interesting. I don't think anyone has read much of anything either. Lol! Baker, really should have stuck with Bush and the seventies onwards. I think his role in Panama and Latin America is fascinating stuff. Seamus showed me this one ageeeeees ago its called the Panama Deception and it has the lady in Bewitched narrating it. She is a pretty groovey lady.

Sorry Frankie,

Anyone who takes a close look at the Bush family background, starting with Samuel Bush and George Walker and working forward to GHW Bush, would agree that there are enough questionable activities, from WWI war profiteering to financing and enabling Nazi interests to hidden CIA activity, the "it was George William Bush, not me" excuse, and the large number of "coincidences" involving Bush and folks close to Bush connections to De Mohrenschildt, and in the instance of Wm. B Macomber, Jr., awareness of Oswald, would agree that a rational, informed electorate would not have voted in great numbers for either father or son to be the president of the United States. The Bushes are at least as compromised as the Warren Commissioners were. At the least, what is missing in all of them is forthrightness, integrity, and ethical conduct.

...I'd go check the CTKA review and watch the copy of JFK II Seamus has linked to it. The review is here.

Sorry Frankie,

Anyone who takes a close look at the Bush family background, starting with Samuel Bush and George Walker and working forward to GHW Bush, would agree that there are enough questionable activities, from WWI war profiteering to financing and enabling Nazi interests to hidden CIA activity, the "it was George William Bush, not me" excuse, and the large number of "coincidences" involving Bush and folks close to Bush connections to De Mohrenschildt, and in the instance of Wm. B Macomber, Jr., awareness of Oswald, would agree that a rational, informed electorate would not have voted in great numbers for either father or son to be the president of the United States. The Bushes are at least as compromised as the Warren Commissioners were. At the least, what is missing in all of them is forthrightness, integrity, and ethical conduct.

Plus Bush 43 is a bumbling imbecile.

Jack

Sorry Frankie,

Sorry Tom, Seamus has looked into all of that. Id much rather take hard fact as presented in his work and in Jims review than idle speculation. Not even Webster Tarpley is so bold. You and John Hankey clearly are.

Guest Tom Scully

...Sorry Tom, Seamus has looked into all of that. Id much rather take hard fact as presented in his work and in Jims review than idle speculation. Not even Webster Tarpley is so bold. You and John Hankey clearly are.

Seems kind of reckless of you to lump my contributions on this forum on this subject in with the body of information presented to the public by John Hankey. There is also another George Bush thread on this forum.:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13941

Since you have insulted me, it would seem the fair thing to do is to take me to task on specifics I've posted. I look for and share details and their sources. If You've found I've posted an inaccurate detail, please bring it to my attention. I want to learn, I want to always be accurate.

Otherwise, please back off!

...Sorry Tom, Seamus has looked into all of that. Id much rather take hard fact as presented in his work and in Jims review than idle speculation. Not even Webster Tarpley is so bold. You and John Hankey clearly are.

Seems kind of reckless of you to lump my contributions on this forum on this subject in with the body of information presented to the public by John Hankey. There is also another George Bush thread on this forum.:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13941

Since you have insulted me, it would seem the fair thing to do is to take me to task on specifics I've posted. I look for and share details and their sources. If You've found I've posted an inaccurate detail, please bring it to my attention. I want to learn, I want to always be accurate.

Otherwise, please back off!

Tom, if being compared to John Hankey is offensive or insulting why then do you share many of his convictions? I'm not attacking you at all. I have perused your views on numerous topics and there's some interesting stuff there, I liked what you said about the Sunbelt in the Alex Jones link thats some truly frightening data. But, take it from me. All I've tried to say from my very first post on this issue is that you don't get wide consensus on much in the Kennedy assassination and when you get a number of ranking individuals from different backgrounds and organiations advocating something, and we're talking about consistent, consciencious and generally cautious appraisers (I dont generally put anyone in the body alteration, Jude Baker, Johnson did it, no planes hit the twin towers remotely near this category). I think theres something there. Thus, while I find yours and Jacks ideas interesting. For myself the Bush angle has been done and dusted. I dont rate Russ Baker nor John Hankeys abilities anywhere near the people who have done the reviews on them. I used to have an interest in the Bush's with regards to JFK not so much anymore. I also struggle to distinguish anyone in the Bush did it camp from Hankey or Baker.

Edited by Frankie Fortune

Hankey is that bad. Russ Baker, interesting. I don't think anyone has read much of anything either. Lol! Baker, really should have stuck with Bush and the seventies onwards.

That is the problem isn't it lol? Everyone concentrates on the 70's afterwards. We're not here to discuss whether or not he was involved with Iran-gate or anything from the 70's onward. We're here to talk about the possibility of his involvement with the JFK Hit. I don't mean to seem sarcastic but it is to emphasize why we're speaking on GHWB pre 70's. I believe one would have every sane reason to believe the affirmative. Based on Bushes' connections, personal history, as well as his unbelievably quick rise to power after the murder.

Many do not realize how powerful a stooge Bush is and I consider it odd when people attempt to steer many from that direction. I believe or am the opinion that he was instrumental when Carter was ousting older CIA operatives during the Turner 'cleanup'. I believe it was about then that Bush's private intelligence network was firmly established and has existed ever since.

If you want real news on Bush and his exploits lol, click on the link of my signature, take a break for news...

Edited by B. A. Copeland

Well, there is no doubt that, once Turner and Carter retired all those CIA guys, that they turned on them.

But to say that they all became part of a Bush underground intel agency overstates matters.

If one examines the Reagan campaign and October Surprise, which was really the beginning of Iran/Contra, the man controlling the renegade CIA agents appears to be Bill Casey. Bush had a role in both scandals, but the man directing the traffic was Casey. Which would be natural comparing their backgrounds.

Iran/Contra per se was the method of funding the operatives in Nicaragua by using money from those who got wealthy from the BP oil concessions back in the days of Anglo-Persia. But Nicaragua goes back much farther. Real historians might recall, if they look at genealogical material, that Patrick J. Frawley, who was the primary financer of INCA which helped set up Oswald as a patsy, was born in Nicaragua and began his career working on his parents' plantation there. There's so much hidden history that has never been revealed. The best way to know where to look for the evidence, documentary or circumstantial, is to follow the money and trace the genealogies of the players.

Guest Tom Scully

Tom:

This brings us into the whole "networks" issue.

I addressed this point on Black Op Radio.

I don't really want to study networks anymore. I have done way too much of this stuff.

First there was Farewell America--study the Texas network.

Then there was the Hoffa Wars, study the Mafia network.

Then there was Donald GIbson, and I had to study Bundy, Rockefeller and the Eastern Establishment.

Then there was Morales, JM Wave and the Florida network.

Lots of time studying all these networks. Lots of wasted time.

So now, before I spend years studying the guy's"network", I want to know what is the evidence first?

With Baker, its the above. And if that is it, sorry, no sale on studying this new "Bush network".

Sooner or later, the so-called research community has to stand up and say, "No more. There is a threshold. You haven't passed it." If not, every Waldron type will have us at his mercy. And when, years later, we see that he was wrong, what do we do with the intervening time spent on studying his "network"?

Jim,

You gotta admit the coincidences in this "network", just keep on comin'! Here is Bush roommate and DeMohrenschildt

step nephew and oil business partner, Edward Gordon Hooker's aunt Rosalie, and the man she married twice, Carelton W.

Alsop's background. Now, I'll admit aunt Rosalie was not married to Alsop during the period in question, but nephew Edward and his roommate George were mid-teens when Aunt Rosalie and Alsop divorced the second time. Rosalie was married to a white Russian nobleman, earlier. Considering what a big country the US was, even in the 30's thru the 50's, what are the odds one boy from Connecticut would have two Russian nobleman uncles by marriage, an uncle later in CIA, Bush as his roommate, uncle George DeMohrenschildt as his business partner, introduce George De to his second wife, Sharples, pick Cord Meyer, Jr.'s first cousin as his best man, (posthumously have) his daughter later marry Rionda Braga's son, and not even be asked to testify by the WC, and not any longer, be a person of our keen interest in our research?

George DeMohrenschildt and his brother, Dimitri had to be acquainted with Carleton W. Alsop, as Dimitri had

married Rosalie Hooker's former sister-in-law, Betty Holhan Hooker, in 1937.

http://www.iamhist.org/journal/eldridge.pdf

..The agency’s wide network of covert sponsorship embraced everything from the

D. N. Eldridge

Congress for Cultural Freedom, Encounter magazine and Partisan Review to the Boston

Symphony Orchestra and touring exhibitions of abstract art under the auspices of the

Museum of Modern Art. These sponsored events, publications and projects were

promoted as ‘spontaneous’ democratic outbursts in the face of communist cultural

imperialism and were intended to demonstrate that American-style democracy could

foster an expressive freedom which was vibrant, individual and unconstrained by

ideology.

In Europe, the CIA apparently sponsored British lm adaptations of George

Orwell’s Animal Farm and 1984 to achieve their ends. However, in Hollywood they

avoided nancial commitments (at least as far as these reports indicate) and chose

instead to use ‘insiders’ to adjust the content. Principally, the CIA’s agenda was to

remove ‘bad behaviour’ in terms of racism, alcoholism or criminal activity directed

against citizens of other nations, substituting instead an image of a ‘moral’ USA whose

citizens respected the customs and sensibilities of other nations. Most signicantly, they

intended to play down racial divisions within America and play up cooperation within

the international community. To effect this, consideration was given to the recruitment

of a number of well-placed members of the lm community. The reports re ect the

preliminary stages of such an agenda.

Fourteen of these reports, which are reprinted below, were found in the Charles

Douglas Jackson collection at the Dwight D. Eisenhower Library. They date from 24

January to 9 March 1953. Marked as ‘Secret—Security Information’, the clearance

stamp indicates that the correspondence was declassi ed in a CIA review on 11

October 1992 and under State and USIA Guidelines on 2 August 1995. Appointed in

January 1953, C. D. Jackson was Eisenhower’s Special Advisor for Psychological

Warfare, with responsibility for coordinating the administration’s Cold War propa-

ganda policy in ‘the struggle for the minds and wills of men’ [4]. These reports appear

to have been mimeographed by the CIA and forwarded to Jackson to keep him abreast

of the project. In this transition, the correspondent’s name has been erased from the

documents. The addressee is referred to simply as ‘Owen’.

The papers were cross-referenced in their le to ‘Carlton Alsop’ [sic], which explains Saunders’ attribution.

Carleton W. Alsop certainly was a CIA agent. Saunders stated that he was a member

of the CIA’s Psychological Warfare Workshop and had been sent by the agency to

secure the lm rights to Animal Farm from Orwell’s widow in 1950 [5]. Even the Los

Angeles Times referred to him in a 1966 article as an ‘ex-employee of the Central

Intelligence Agency’ and noted that he had been working for the agency at the time of

his marriage in 1954 [6]. However, there is no direct evidence that he was working

inside Hollywood and the correspondence was evidently written by someone well-

placed at Paramount Studios in early 1953....

http://www.thenation.com/article/when-cia-was-nea

When the CIA Was the NEA

Michael P. Rogin

May 25, 2000 | This article appeared in the June 12, 2000 edition of The Nation.

In June 1948 George Kennan, director of the State Department's policy planning staff, drafted National Security Directive NSC-10/2. It set up an Office of Policy Coordination that would direct covert government operations "so planned and executed that any U.S. government responsibility for them is not evident to unauthorized persons, and that if uncovered the U.S. government can plausibly disclaim any responsibility for them." A Psychological Warfare Workshop was set up within the OPC; Howard Hunt, later to continue his vocation as one of the Watergate plumbers, directed it. Among Hunt's assets was CIA agent Carleton Alsop, working undercover at Paramount Studios. Shortly after George Orwell died in 1950, Hunt sent Alsop to acquire the film rights to Animal Farm from Orwell's widow, Sonia. It was Hunt who chose Louis de Rochemont to produce the feature animation. (Given the clandestine CIA control, how appropriate that de Rochemont, under whom Hunt had worked on the March of Time newsreel documentaries, had already made a film about secret identity, Lost Boundaries, in which a black doctor's decision to pass as white is blamed on the hostility he encounters not in the white community but among blacks.)...

...According to Frances Stonor Saunders, the author of Who Paid the Piper (2000), Wisner recruited several important figures for Operation Mockingbird. This included former OSS filmmaker John Ford and studio bosses Cecil B. DeMille (Paramount Pictures) and Darryl Zanack (Twentieth Century-Fox). Saunders calls this group the “Hollywood consortium” (3).

Another important figure in this group was Howard Hughes, the boss of RKO Pictures. As Charles Higham points out in “Howard Hughes: The Secret Life” (2004), this was also good for business: “Hughes’s crusade against Communism” was “exacerbated by his desire to have Hughes Aircraft profit from the Korean and any future anti-Soviet wars”. For example, in June 1950, General Ira Eaker “signed an across-the-board agreement giving Hughes a monopoly in interceptors for the U.S. Air Force… despite the fact that it was in breach of the Sherman anti-monopolies act… By the end of 1950, the war had made Hughes even richer than before.” (4)

Another important figure in this conspiracy was Charles Douglas Jackson. He had joined the OSS in 1943 and the following year he was appointed as Deputy Chief at the Psychological Warfare Division, SHAEF. After the war, he became Managing Director of Time-Life International. When it became clear that Dwight Eisenhower stood a good chance of becoming president, the CIA arranged for Jackson to join his campaign. This involved Jackson writing speeches for Eisenhower. Jackson was rewarded in February 1953 by being appointed as Special Assistant to the President. This included the role of Eisenhower's liaison between the CIA and the Pentagon.

According to the Eisenhower Library files in Abilene, Kansas, Jackson's "area responsibility was loosely defined as international affairs, cold war planning, and psychological warfare. His main function was the coordination of activities aimed at interpreting world situations to the best advantage of the United States and her allies and exploiting incidents which reflected negatively on the Soviet Union, Communist China and other enemies in the Cold War." (5)

Jackson was also involved in Operation Mockingbird. This was revealed after the death of Jackson. On December 15, 1971, Mrs. C.D. Jackson gave her husband’s papers to the Dwight D. Eisenhower Library. This included details that Jackson was in contact with a CIA agent in Hollywood’s Paramount Studios. This agent was involved in trying to influence the content of the films the company was making. The agent is not named by Jackson but Frances Stoner Saunders believes it was Carleton Alsop, a CIA agent employed by Frank Wisner. (6) There is no doubt that Alsop was one of the CIA agents working at Paramount. However, Hugh Wilford argues that it was a senior executive at Paramount, Lugi G. Laraschi, was the most important CIA figure at the studio. (7) Laraschi was the head of foreign and domestic censorship at the studio, whose job was to “iron out any political, moral or religious problems”. Other studios, including MGM and RKO, had similar officers, and were probably CIA placements. In a private letter to Sherman Adams, Jackson claims the role of these CIA placements was “to insert in their scripts and in their action the right ideas with the proper subtlety”. (8)...

http://news.google.com/archivesearch?q=rosalie+alsop+arnold&scoring=a&hl=en&ned=us&sa=N&cid=4290839832428768

Legal Notice 1 -- No Title

- Hartford Courant - ProQuest Archiver - May 10, 1951

Mrs. Rosalie Hooker Alsop Arnold, known before marriage as Rosalie Hooker Alsop, 3026 North Bay Road, both ot Miami Bosch, Florida. ...

http://news.google.com/archivesearch?q=edward+a+sister+Mnl+Rosalie+H+Arnold+of+Coral+&scoring=a&hl=en&ned=us&sa=N&sugg=d&as_ldate=1961/01&as_hdate=1961/12&lnav=hist1

Roland M. Hooker Dies; Son of Former Mayor

- Hartford Courant - ProQuest Archiver - Oct 3, 1961

of Colonial Governors He leaves his wife Mrs Loua B Hooker a son Edward G ... of Miami Fla a sister Mnl Rosalie H Arnold of Coral Gables Fla and a nephew I ...

http://news.google.com/archivesearch?q=%22Carleton+W.+Alsop%22&btnG=Search+Archives&hl=en&ned=us&scoring=a

MRS. ROSALIE ALSOP WED; Late Hartford Mayor's Daughter Bride of ...

- New York Times - Jan 28, 1940

27 (~P> -Mrs. Rosalie Hooker Alsop, divorced this month for the second time from Carleton W. Alsop, was married to Wilbur F. Stutz of Los Angeles here today ...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:o19sO4GbRwUJ:my.gencircle.com/users/dav4is/206/data/139+%22Carleton+W.+Alsop%22&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Rosalie Hooker 1

Birth: 26 Sep 1892 in Hartford, Hartford, CT 1 2

Death: 21 Aug 1973 in Miami, _, FL 2

Sex: F

Father: Edward Williams Hooker , of Hartford CT b. 1865

Mother: Mary Mather Turner

Reference: HOOK139 Spouses & Children

Francis Stillwell Dixon , painter (Husband) b. 18 Sep 1879 in Flushing, Long Island, NY 1

Marriage: 10 Aug 1915

Levan Melikov de Somhetie , of Georgia RUS, Prince (Husband) b. 15 Feb 1893 Marriage: 1925

Carleton W. Alsop , of New York City (Husband) b. 18 Oct 1900 1 Marriage: 1935

Apart from studying networks, there is comparison of what we might call career paradigms in CIA service of the anti-Castro period.

My point: we may be able to learn things about what Bush was or wasn't up to by examining the acts and involvements of that older, wealthier supplier of ships and materiel - William Pawley.

George de Mohrenschildt was actually brought to the U.S. by his much older brother Dimitri, who was at the time married to a former film star, Winifred Holhan Hooker aka Betty. Betty Hooker had previously been married to Roland Mather Hooker, whose father had been an insurance executive and also mayor of Hartford, CT. from a very old family which actually founded the state before 1776. Betty's family on her mother's side were Irish but settled more recently in North Carolina. Her mother had married a New York man, the son of politician in the city who didn't recognize their marriage, which didn't last long.

Betty's mother then took her to live in Connecticut, where she possibly became acquainted with her husband Roland, whose sister Rosalie married first William C. Welling in 1915, then the next year married his cousin, an artist named Francis Stilwell Dixon. The wedding announcement read:

Hartford.—Senator E. W. Hooker

announced August 12 his daughter,

Rosalie Turner Hooker, would be

married this month in San Francisco

to Francis Stilwell Dixon, a New

York artist, son of T. J. W. Dixon of

241 Franklin place, Flushing, L. I.

Dixon was best man at the marriage

of his cousin, Professor William C.

Welling, and Miss Hooker. She divorced

him at Boise, Idaho, several

months ago.

Welling was a mathematics professor at Trinity college (also director of the bureau of vital statistics of the state department of health, Hartford) and married to Rosalie in 1911. She was divorced from Dixon in Paris in October 1925.

Then in April 1926 she was married in the American Church in Paris to Prince Levan Melikov from the southern part of Russia(Somhetie province in Georgia), a colonel in the Georgian army. He died in New York in 1928.

The prince had earlier been married to Alexandra Herzogin von Leuchtenburg , who was the daughter of Nicholas Herzog von Leuchtenburg and Countess Maria Grabbe(members of the extended Russian Imperial Family), but they divorced in 1922. Prince Levan was mentioned in a list of men who died young, a result of the so-called "Romanov Curse":

• January 26, 1928 - Prince Levan Melikov, first and former husband of Duchess Alexandra Nikolaievna of Leuchtenberg, whose paternal grandfather was a son of Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaievna of Russia, daughter of Emperor Nicholas I of Russia, died in New York City at age 34.

http://wikibin.org/articles/romanov-curse.html

Prince Levan was married to Rosalie Hooker, the sister of Betty Hooker's husband, at the time of his death in 1928.

She married Carleton Alsop twice, divorcing him the second time in 1940 in order to marry Wilbur F. Stutz of Los Angeles.

Cholly Knickerbocker's Newspaper column that appeared in Feb. 1951:

Carlton [sic], who numbers among

his wives Film Stars Sylvia Sidney

and Martha Scott and Society

heiress Rosalie Hooker (whom

he married twice), is no stranger

to the Miami beachcombers. When he was married to Rosalie

they were known under the palm

trees as "the battling Alsops'

and could always be relied upon

to keep things bombastic. When

they weren't raising cain they

raised Great Danes. And when

Carlton and Rosalie started to bark

at each other the dogs

would join in. Often it made the

neighbors wish they had settled

in some quiet place like a boiler

factory.

Her name also appeared in other columns by Cholly, as well as in gossip column of Maury Paul.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Cassini

The term "café society" had been invented by Maury Paul, [igor] Cassini's predecessor as "Cholly Knickerbocker" at the New York Journal American.

The column was syndicated by the Hearst-owned paper to other papers around the country.

George DeMohrenschildt and his brother, Dimitri had to be acquainted with Carleton W. Alsop, as Dimitri had

married Rosalie Hooker's former sister-in-law, Betty Holhan Hooker, in 1937.

http://www.iamhist.org/journal/eldridge.pdf

Carleton W. Alsop certainly was a CIA agent. Saunders stated that he was a member

of the CIA’s Psychological Warfare Workshop and had been sent by the agency to

secure the film rights to Animal Farm from Orwell’s widow in 1950 [5]. Even the Los

Angeles Times referred to him in a 1966 article as an ‘ex-employee of the Central

Intelligence Agency’ and noted that he had been working for the agency at the time of

his marriage in 1954 [6]. However, there is no direct evidence that he was working

inside Hollywood and the correspondence was evidently written by someone well-

placed at Paramount Studios in early 1953....

http://www.thenation.com/article/when-cia-was-nea

When the CIA Was the NEA

Michael P. Rogin

May 25, 2000 This article appeared in the June 12, 2000 edition of The Nation.

In June 1948 George Kennan, director of the State Department's policy planning staff, drafted National Security Directive NSC-10/2. It set up an Office of Policy Coordination that would direct covert government operations "so planned and executed that any U.S. government responsibility for them is not evident to unauthorized persons, and that if uncovered the U.S. government can plausibly disclaim any responsibility for them." A Psychological Warfare Workshop was set up within the OPC; Howard Hunt, later to continue his vocation as one of the Watergate plumbers, directed it. Among Hunt's assets was CIA agent Carleton Alsop, working undercover at Paramount Studios. Shortly after George Orwell died in 1950, Hunt sent Alsop to acquire the film rights to Animal Farm from Orwell's widow, Sonia. It was Hunt who chose Louis de Rochemont to produce the feature animation. (Given the clandestine CIA control, how appropriate that de Rochemont, under whom Hunt had worked on the March of Time newsreel documentaries, had already made a film about secret identity, Lost Boundaries, in which a black doctor's decision to pass as white is blamed on the hostility he encounters not in the white community but among blacks.)...

Guest Robert Morrow

It is very likely that George Herbert Walker Bush was deeply involved in the JFK assassination: High ranking Texas CIA, oil man, close ties to Rockefeller Eastern establishment that also hated Kennedy; years of criminality

George Herbert Walker Bush has been high ranking CIA for a very long time; probably well before the Bay of Pigs operation which he helped to organize. The CIA’s hatred towards John Kennedy after the Bay of Pigs fiasco in April 17-19, 1961, was extremely intense and I am sure GHW Bush felt this way. GHW Bush was 1) high ranking CIA 2) Texas oil 3) organized Bay of Pigs 4) unbelievably has said he DOES NOT REMEMBER where he was when John Kennedy was assassinated (where were YOU when 911 happened?) 5) has close ties to criminal anti-Castro Cuban elements such as Felix Rodriguez and Orlando Bosch who Bush let out of jail by commuting his sentence. GHW Bush has lied about not being in the CIA at his confirmation hearings to be CIA director in December, 1975 6) GHW Bush is devoted to the Big Lie and cover up of the JFK assassination – a prime exhibit of this would be Bush’s performance at the Gerald Ford funeral where he literally LAUGHS (nervously) when he defends the Warren Report. Add to this the criminality of George Herbert Walker Bush in the decades after the JFK assassination: 1) October Surprise dealings with the Iranians to NOT release the American hostages until after the 1980 election 2) Bush’s participation in massive CIA drug dealing in the 1980’s (an off the books, hugely illegal black operation to fund the Nicaraguan contras) 3) Bush use of elite CIA Pegasus agents to terrify/intimidate Ross Perot in the 1992 election 4) George Herbert Walker Bush’s sexual history as a homosexual pederast who likes to have sex with underage boys – The Franklin Scandal www.franklinscandal.com, also known as the Franklin Cover Up. Basically George Herbert Walker Bush and his Attorney General Richard Thornburgh (also a pederast/pedophile) participated in a pedophile ring in the 1980’s and helped to cover it up when the scandal started to break open in 1988-89.

George Herbert Walker Bush’s behavior for decades has been that of someone who thinks he is bulletproof, that he is above the law, that he can engage in massively criminal behavior and because of political connections and his elite insider status can get away with it. I would have to rank George Herbert Walker Bush as the most elite criminal to occupy the White House in the past 100 years, surpassing even the corrupt beyond belief Lyndon Johnson.

GHW Bush’s probable ties to JFK assassination: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

Richard Nixon’s smoking gun tape in Watergate; he refers to JFK assassination.

http://www.watergate.info/tapes/72-06-23_smoking-gun.shtml When George Herbert Walker Bush read the transcript he broke out in assholes and "xxxxted himself to death."

"Briefly Timmons worried about whether Haig had contacted all the key people. “Dean, does Bush know about the transcript yet?," [Timmons asked].

"Yes." [burch replied]

"Well, what did he do?" [Timmons asked.]

"He broke out in assholes and xxxx himself to death," [burch replied.][The Final Days, p.369]

I think when Nixon was referring to “The Texans” he meant GHW Bush and when Nixon was referring to the “whole Bay of Pigs thing,” he is referring to the JFK assassination.

Well, there is no doubt that, once Turner and Carter retired all those CIA guys, that they turned on them.

But to say that they all became part of a Bush underground intel agency overstates matters.

If one examines the Reagan campaign and October Surprise, which was really the beginning of Iran/Contra, the man controlling the renegade CIA agents appears to be Bill Casey. Bush had a role in both scandals, but the man directing the traffic was Casey. Which would be natural comparing their backgrounds.

Well I suppose when I say "Bush's Private Intel. Network" I do not mean to imply he is head of it all, again, Bush is a stooge, but I do mean to imply the man could be considerably called "Mr. CIA" lol. I believe he was most likely instrumental in such a move should it had ever occurred. Also, Casey was (if anything) a partner with Prescott Bush (National Strategy Information Center), possibly even a servant so to speak. I would also assume that Casey was chosen to head the CIA by the very eastern establishment that the Bush Family serves. You must also remember (connecting to one of Coogans statements) that Prescott actually tapped Lovett for membership in Skull & Bones, and Lovett would go on to help create the CIA.

Those are very interesting points (the Nixon quotes, which i don't think even Baker had in his book, buts its been a while) Mr. Morrow, why can GHWB not remember a thing about the day in question lol? He offered a no comment on the Hoover memo, he is then nervous and apparently scared of transcripts regarding the "bay of pigs thing", MAJOR players in Irangate can be linked back to the bay of pigs/JFK hit. My gosh, the dots are there and are just about connected. Let us also not forget that Hunt worked at Union Bank. There is no doubt that he knew Prescott, none at all.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

Guest Robert Morrow

George Herbert Walker Pedophile Bush:

1) Deep involvement in JFK assassination via CIA and anti-Castro Cubans

2) Makes dirty deal with Iranians (with Casey) to not release American hostages until after the election. CIA pilot Richard Brenneke says pilot Heinrich Rupp saw Bush in Paris in fall, 1980.

3) Gargantuan cocaine drug running - CIA black ops - with Oliver North, William Casey, William Barr, Bill Clinton, Felix Rodriguez - 1980's

4) Probably involved in the murder of Barry Seal Feb 1986(and God knows who else) along with Oliver North and Jeb Bush. [see Chip Tatum and Al Martin, author of The Conspirators: Confessions of an Iran-Contra insider.]

5) Homosexual pederast - meaning Bush likes to have sex with boys of the Franklin pedophile ring. See Franklin Cover Up and also www.franklinscandal.com

6) Uses CIA Pegasus assassins to terrify Ross Perot in 1992 campaign. Google "Chip Tatum Pegasus"

YES, I DO THINK GEORGE H.W. BUSH WAS DEEPLY INVOLVED IN THE JFK ASSASSINATION. I don't see how one can be high ranking Texas CIA, and big oil, and NOT be involved in the JFK assassination in Texas 1963.

"You must also remember (connecting to one of Coogans statements) that Prescott actually tapped Lovett for membership in Skull & Bones, and Lovett would go on to help create the CIA."

Basically, the above statement is saying that Prescott Bush was the very close and older fraternity brother of the man who helped to create the CIA. So the Bush family - also friends with the Allen Dulles family - is COMPLETELY PLUGGED IN to the CIA at the highest levels.

Damn straight I think George Herbert Walker Pedophile Bush was involved in the JFK assassination. ["Pedophile" he was being pandered underage boys to have sex with by the 1980's Franklin pedophile ring run by Lawrence E. King and Craig Spence. GHW Bush and his Attorney General Richard Thornburgh were/are BOTH homosexual pederasts, that is adult men who like to have sex with boys (www.franklinscandal.com) ... just another example of the "bulletproof" behavior that Bush thinks he can engage in ... like murdering a sitting US president ... like the criminal intimidation of Ross Perot by CIA agents in 1992 campaigin.]

If you want to know about George Herbert Walker Pedophile Bush, then read the accounts of Chip Tatum, former CIA Pegasus agent who resigned rather intimidate/neutralize Ross Perot. Bush was terrified of Perot because Perot knew all about the 1980's CIA/Bush/Clinton gargantuan drug running.

1) http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/TATUM/tatum.html

2) http://www.google.com/search?q=chip+tatum+pegasus&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=

Edited by Robert Morrow

He was not in the loop

You seem to be covering up for Bush or was that a joke?

I was told Kennedy would be killed, and while Phil Ochs was in Dealey, I was abducted and forced onto a shadow Hollywood Hootenanny tour Bus near Huntsville Texas. After a while in the late afternoon, we were told to close the window shades and not look out.

We were at a small airport and David Ferrie got on after much moving around outside and sat down in front of me and asked "How's the trip"?

He wanted to know why British Intelligence was asking about me... and soon he pointed to a man getting on the bus and asked me if I knew him.

I didn't tell Ferrie that it was the man who wanted me to spy on my family in the early 50's in Willowick Ohio.. He would watch us play football in the Park and little Bush was too young to play with us bigger kids.

I would not be Bush's spy and complained to my Grandma who called somebody important and we got in trouble, I even complained to my teachers at school... I found out we were labeled as "stooges" for the CPUSA and Fair game for this stuff.

So Back on the Shadow Bus, Bush was sitting next to Hoover. I did not know it at the time but the Air Force was in the air ready to bomb Russia because Oswald, a US operative went on a mission to Russia as a phony Defector.

So I imagine Hoover and Bush did not want to end the world, just cover up what they knew about the Coup.

Dallas cops were also on the bus with the taller Oswald look alike in custody.

After Bush and Hoover and others departed the Bus, I thought I would be killed... but I kept quiet knowing that what I witnessed would be important but I had to put the pieces together.

I don't know what Bush knew exactly but he certainly was in the "loop" and the cover-up and his lying about every killing he was involved in was worse than the hired hit-men.

You still haven't answered my question about Phil Ochs who you say got you interested in your research about JFK.

You seem to be covering up some important stuff and how would you know about Bush's Loop in Texas and beyond... or were you trying to be clever?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today this edit is sunday Dec. 30th, 2012

AJ’s reply to me was he wanted my address, I gave it to him but he seems to be hiding about the Phil Ochs Question. Also I learned from Judyth Baker that the guy who pointed out Bush to me on the bus was not the David Ferrie that Judyth knew and may have been an LA Cop and he had lots of freckles and the David Ferrie that Judyth knew had none. My Ferrie was in disguise.

Edited by Jim Glover