The Education Forum

The 'Onassis Did It' Theory

I have created a new site dedicated to the Gemstone Files. Not much there yet but SOON I will post the whole Gemstone File--some 350 pages of the letters of Bruce Roberts, as well as the results of my Gemstone Research.

The url is http://gemstone-file.blogspot.com There is also a link to this url at my regular blog which is http://coverthistory.blogspot.com

Lately I have not posted much on my blog about the assassination but I will get back into it. Some days if I have nothing new to post I just put up comments on news stories, etc, figuring it's better than nothing. Nothing worse than a blog where the blogger hasn't posted anything in weeks.

The Real Gemstone File - http://realgemstonefile.blogspot.com Stop MMORDIS now!

George is right. MMORDIS was Roberts' term for the Conspiracy or the Establishment. Rather poetic, don't you think?

Hey that's pretty good, I will have to put that in my ad hoc colloquialism's dictionary, it goes right along with FUBAR.

AD HOC, PAD LOCK AND QUID PRO QUO, SO LITTLE TIME SO MUCH TO KNOW!

• 1 year later...

For the most part, I have always stayed away from the "Gemstone Files," [even though I am extremely familiar with the Hughes-Maheu links to the assassination] but last night I ran across something. It concerns a link of sorts between information contained in Edward Haslam's "Mary, Ferrie and the Monkey Virus and The Skeleton Key to the Gemstone Files. See Inside the Gemstone Files by Kenn Thomas [cutting edge researcher] & David Hatcher Childress, page 17.......

On pages 8-9 of Mary, Ferrie and the Monkey Virus, Haslam begins to explain the linear particle accelerator, which the late Dr. Mary Sherman [remember her?] used in her research. The following passage states:

"In the late 1950's a powerful new device emerged from the physics lab and quietly began to be distributed to selected medical research facilities. It was called a linear particle accelerator.

[see The New War on Cancer via Virus Research & Chemotherapy. Time Magazine 7/27/1959. p. 54]

Never before had a machine of this magnitude been put into the commercial work place. You might think of it as a poor man's atom smasher. These high voltage scientific machines were capable of doing things never done before and spawned new ultra-hi-tech applications that stretched the imagination. Their basic capabilities included producing high-energy radiation and hurling sub-atomic particles near the speed of light into whatever object one desired. To illustrate their ability for changing things generally considered to be unchangeable, let's look at a commercial application of a linear accelerator in South Africa. By shooting sub-atomic particles through imperfect yellow diamonds they stripped the impurities out of the yellow diamonds and turned them into clear marketable white diamonds."

In The Skeleton Key to the Gemstone Files, on pages 19-20, it reads:

1960 JFK elected, American people happy, Rose Kennedy happy. Onassis happy. Mafia ecstatic. [bruce] Roberts brings his synthetic rubies--- the original gemstones to Hughes Aircraft in Los Angeles. They steal his rubies - - the basis for Laser beam research, laser bombs, etc., because of the optical quality of the rubies. One of the eleven possible sources for one of the ingredients involved in the Gemstone Experiment was the Golden Triangle area. Roberts was married to the daughter of the former French consul in Indochina. In that area, Onassis's involvement in the Golden Triangle dope trade was no secret. Roberts investigation revealed the Onassis-Hughes connection, kidnap and switch. "Gemstones" --- synthetic rubies and sapphires with accomplished "histories" -- gemstone papers were sold or given away to consular offices......"

I realize this may not seem very pertinent to the JFK Assassination, and to an extent it isn't; but I believe part of resolving the unanswered questions behind the assassination is having, as complete and factual of an understanding of various sub-plots, if you will that in effect, put the event of the assassination in a proper and balanced context.

For the most part, I have always stayed away from the "Gemstone Files," [even though I am extremely familiar with the Hughes-Maheu links to the assassination] but last night I ran across something. It concerns a link of sorts between information contained in Edward Haslam's "Mary, Ferrie and the Monkey Virus and The Skeleton Key to the Gemstone Files. See Inside the Gemstone Files by Kenn Thomas [cutting edge researcher] & David Hatcher Childress, page 17.......

On pages 8-9 of Mary, Ferrie and the Monkey Virus, Haslam begins to explain the linear particle accelerator, which the late Dr. Mary Sherman [remember her?] used in her research. The following passage states:

"In the late 1950's a powerful new device emerged from the physics lab and quietly began to be distributed to selected medical research facilities. It was called a linear particle accelerator.

[see The New War on Cancer via Virus Research & Chemotherapy. Time Magazine 7/27/1959. p. 54]

Never before had a machine of this magnitude been put into the commercial work place. You might think of it as a poor man's atom smasher. These high voltage scientific machines were capable of doing things never done before and spawned new ultra-hi-tech applications that stretched the imagination. Their basic capabilities included producing high-energy radiation and hurling sub-atomic particles near the speed of light into whatever object one desired. To illustrate their ability for changing things generally considered to be unchangeable, let's look at a commercial application of a linear accelerator in South Africa. By shooting sub-atomic particles through imperfect yellow diamonds they stripped the impurities out of the yellow diamonds and turned them into clear marketable white diamonds."

In The Skeleton Key to the Gemstone Files, on pages 19-20, it reads:

1960 JFK elected, American people happy, Rose Kennedy happy. Onassis happy. Mafia ecstatic. [Bruce] Roberts brings his synthetic rubies--- the original gemstones to Hughes Aircraft in Los Angeles. They steal his rubies - - the basis for Laser beam research, laser bombs, etc., because of the optical quality of the rubies. One of the eleven possible sources for one of the ingredients involved in the Gemstone Experiment was the Golden Triangle area. Roberts was married to the daughter of the former French consul in Indochina. In that area, Onassis's involvement in the Golden Triangle dope trade was no secret. Roberts investigation revealed the Onassis-Hughes connection, kidnap and switch. "Gemstones" --- synthetic rubies and sapphires with accomplished "histories" -- gemstone papers were sold or given away to consular offices......"

I realize this may not seem very pertinent to the JFK Assassination, and to an extent it isn't; but I believe part of resolving the unanswered questions behind the assassination is having, as complete and factual of an understanding of various sub-plots if you will that, in effect, put the event of the assassination in a proper and balanced context.

Consider that Clint Murchison knew of and visited Dr Alton Oschner when he was diagnosed with cancer after the assassination*, and that David Ferrie "did" cancer research, and that Dr Sherman's death appears to have a circuitous link to the assassination in some manner and New Orleans/National Institute of Health/Tulane University are very important.

None of this material has an implied value other than what is taken from the two books.

* See The Murchisons by Jane Wolfe pages 319-320

Wolfe's appears intentionally vague as to when this was.

Edited by Robert Howard

Speaking of GEMSTONES, remember the heralded CIA "FAMILY JEWELS"?

In my opinion, among the most precious of these gemstones:

1. JFK assassination

2. Other domestic assassinations

3. CIA elimination of the real Howard Hughes and takeover of his financial

and covert empire...THE MOST UNDERINVESTIGATED GEMSTONE OF ALL.

4. Foreign coups and assassinations

Much disinformation was used by the CIA to disguise their takeover of

Hughes. Why is no researcher interested?

I suggest that Mr. Simkin open a thread for discussion of CIA/Howard Hughes.

I believe it is related to the JFK assassination.

Jack