The Education Forum

How Corrupt Was the Clinton Presidency, Compared to Other Administrations

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

We can debate the credibility of the Arkansas state troopers over in the conspiracy section of Ed Forum & we ought to do that some day.

The point is that Larry Patterson, who often was with Bill Clinton 16 hours per day, says that Bill Clinton and Ross Perot were often phone calling each other during the 1992 campaign. That is hugely important because it implies that they were coordinating against Bush.

You can get Patterson's highly informative cassette tapes on the Clintons here: http://www.amazon.com/More-Than-Sex-Interview-Patterson/dp/B0032UIQKQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333255853&sr=8-1

As for Gene Lyons; here is what he thinks about Gerald Posner and that hilarious farce "Case Closed:"

"As thorough and incisive a job of reporting and critical thinking as you will ever read, Case Closed does more than buttress the much beleaguered Warren Commission's conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald-pitiful, grandiose lone demento and would-be Communist defector- bore full and solitary responsibility for the murder of President Kennedy. It also indicts and pretty much convicts the entire JFK-conspiracy industry of sloppy research, shoddy thinking, special pleading, hysterical speculation, and downright dishonesty. More than that, Posner's book is written in a penetrating, lucid style that makes it a joy to read."

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,308115,00.html

My take on Gene Lyons; he is completely unreliable Clinton hack and partisan and he may be one of the most boldly ignorant commentators on American politics past and present. Lyons is certainly not a truth seeker.

Edited by Robert Morrow

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

P.S. to DiEugenio. You do know who Richard Ben-Veniste is? He was the lawyer for CIA drug smuggler Barry Seal who had connections to both Bill Clinton and George Herbert Walker Bush.

http://aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com/2008/05/iran-contra-connections-to-911-part-3.html

Ben-Veniste is one of the Democratic cover up artists, always ready for duty - any decade, and scandal. Jamie Gorelick is another one. The Republican counterpart would be someone like Michael Chertoff.

Guest Robert Morrow

Gene Lyons: "Faced with the delay, the Republican majority on the Whitewater committee decided it could do without Perry and Patterson’s testimony. They were never called."

Key point the Arkansas state troopers were never called by Congress. They were MORE than willing to testify! Not being called by a congressional committee is not the same as the troopers being unwilling to testify.

What you have not figured out is that the Republicans, the special prosecutor Ken Starr and the FBI were covering for the Clintons on the Vince Foster case. And I think a big reason for that is they knew Hillary Clinton and Vince Foster were having an affair, knew that things were going poorly and that it was a suicide, not a murder.

Now, I agree, at that time much of the right wing was screaming that the Clintons had murdered Vince Foster. But Ken Starr, the FBI and certain GOP insiders knew better and they knew *why* it was a suicide. Foster's souring relationship with Hillary was a big factor in his suicide.

Ken Starr, as a special prosecutor, had the authority to investigate practically anything relating to the Clintons. So why didn't Starr investigate Bill Clinton's ties to CIA drug smuggling in the 1980's?

Because that would have implicated the Bushes, the CIA, Oliver North, William Barr as well. Ken Starr and Richard Ben Veniste both would not wanted to go there.

I think one big reason you have not figured out that George Herbert Walker Bush was involved in the JFK assassination, is because you are such a softie on Bill Clinton in the 1980's and 1990's. DiEugenio, you have not figured out that the Clintons and Bushes are tied at the hip due to the Iran-contra scandal and all the CIA drug running.

And you have not figured out that some of the same ones in Iran-Contra were also involved in Watergate and some of those guys were involved in the JFK assassination. Specifically, I am speaking of anti-Castro Cubans and the CIA operatives associated with them.

George Herbert Walker Bush and Felix Rodriguez go a long, long, long way back. By the 1980's they had probably been doing dirty deeds and covert operations together for decades.

Who knows, maybe the JFK assassination was one of their joint operations.

Now back to Larry Patterson, I believe him when he says that Ross Perot and Bill Clinton were regularing calling each other in the 1992 campaign.

Guest Robert Morrow

There is no other way to say it Bob, EDIT

This is the relevant part of Lyons' letter:

Faced with the delay, the Republican majority on the Whitewater committee decided it could do without Perry and Patterson’s testimony. They were never called.

Now why would you leave that out? Because maybe it would show that the Republican controlled committee knew that the records would show that the call by Dickey about Foster came much later, as she said?

As per Hillary and Foster, more junk from your state troopers who will say just about anything for money.

Give it a break will you.

The state troopers can not call themselves to testify before Congress just as neither you nor I can do that. There are plenty of times I would love to have the ability to be a witness at a congressional hearing. It does not happen that way; you have to be invited by Congress to testify.

You are conflating the Republicans on the congressional committee with the state troopers. They are not one and the same.

The state troopers *wanted* to testify; they were willing and able to. But they were not called by Congress.

It is a key point because they were going to say that they had found out about Vince Foster's death BEFORE his body had been found at Fort Marcy Park. Which seems impossible ... unless his body was moved.

The congressional committee - both Republicans and Democrats - knew what the troopers were going to say, and because it was so explosive, they did not want to hear it because they would have to deal with the implications of such testimony. So the committee decided to not call the state troopers.

I do think it is a real possibility that Vince Foster's body could have been moved from the White House parking lot to Fort Marcy Park, in a panicked cover up move by the White House.

I have never at any time said that Vince Foster was murdered by anyone or by the Clintons. You would not believe how many of my rightwing friends take it as a given that the Clintons murdered Vince Foster. I argue with them all the time about that.

Hillary and Vince Foster were more than boyfriend/girlfriend. I would describe them as emotional wife and husband. Bill & Hillary did not have much of a relationship. Hillary, Foster and Webb Hubbell were the Three Amigos and I think Hillary was having affairs with both of them.

I do stand by my contention that Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell, not Bill Clinton. You can check other threads for information on that. I feel after studying the Clintons intensely for 5 years and buying literally every book ever written on them as I did opposition research, I have the right to venture an opinion on that.

There is one more thing that I have previously forgot to add in previous posts. In either 2006 or 2007 I spoke personally on the phone with Karen Tumulty of TIME Magazine. I was calling her asking TIME to cover how Hillary hired private detectives (such as Jack Palladino, Anthony Pellicano, Terry Lenzer) to harass, intimidate and terrify Bill's sex victims and girlfriends.

Tumulty told me, "We are not going to re-litigate the 1990's." Then I mentioned well surely you know that Chelsea Clinton is the daughter of Webb Hubbell? Then Karen Tumulty pretty much acknowledged that. Susan Estrich, a close friend of Hillary, is another one that knows the truth about Hillary, Webb Hubbell & Chelsea. I would guess a lot of DC insiders and journalists know.

Larry Nichols told author Melrose Larry Green the same thing about Hillary/Hubbell/Chelsea.

Edited by Pat Speer
Abusive language in Jim's post

Guest Tom Scully

Jim, I find myself asking you to give Robert a break here. You and I cannot know what it is like to be a "Clinton Expert", and we are not immersed in the doctrine that made Robert's "research" so fruitful, or so interesting to him. As he went at it, I'm sure the parts soon began to fit together like a jig-saw puzzle. At this late date, there is no chance that what you are saying to Robert could possibly be true.

No, Jim, you and I are reduced to trading "stuff" like the following, around him. He has no choice but to reject what we present. To gain a deeper understanding, consider that Robert was ripe for his role before Bill Clinton was anyone more than the Arkansas attorney general, who almost no one had ever heard of. Robert was open to this "research" due to a host of influences that had absolutely nothing to do with Clinton, and a lot to due with the influences of his upbringing.

Biblical Prophecy in Recent AmericanTheological Politics*

Gabriel Levy

Introduction

Biblical prophecy is a useful subject by which to come to terms with George

W. Bush’s presidency. This article interrogates the central role of biblical

prophecy in both Bush’s religious nationalism and his neoconservatism. The

article, a study of the motivations of Bush policy through the lens of proph-

ecy, has three aims. The first is to trace the rudiments of a genealogy of

prophecy. The plotline of this....

The myth of southern exceptionalism - Google Books Result

books.google.com/books?isbn=0195384741...Matthew D. Lassiter, Joseph Crespino - 2010 - History - 348 pages

reflected the geographical reach of religious nationalism. Jerry Falwell founded the Moral Majority along with Reverends Tim LaHaye of San Diego, Greg Dixon of Indianapolis, Charles Stanley of Atlanta, and James Kennedy of Fort Lauderdale. ... Its founder, Richard Grant, was a former Pentecostal minister; its legislative .

Religion in American Politics: A Short History - Google Books Result

books.google.com/books?isbn=0691146136...Frank Lambert - 2010 - History - 304 pages

Falwell, along with Tim and Beverly LaHaye, Charles Stanley, and D. James ... that was "pro-life, pro-traditional family, pro-national defense and pro-Israel.

http://www.justice.gov/osg/briefs/2003/3mer/2mer/2002-0954.mer.ja.html

View PDF Version http://www.justice.gov/osg/briefs/2003/3mer/2mer/2002-0954.mer.ja.pdf

....PETITION FOR WRIT OF CERTIORARI FILED: DEC. 20, 2002

CERTIORARI GRANTED: MAY 5, 2003

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

FOR THE CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA

(WESTERN DIVISION)

CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 97-CV-1479

ALLAN J. FAVISH, PLAINTIFF

SHEILA FOSTER ANTHONY; LISA FOSTER MOODY, INTERVENORS

v.

OIC, DEFENDANT

Filed: Mar. 6, 1997

DOCKET PROCEEDINGS

DOCKET

DATE NUMBER DOCKET ENTRY

3/6/97 1 COMPLAINT (Summons(es) issued) (referred to Discovery Charles F. Eick) (bg) [Entry date 03/10/97] .....

280 Id. The Secret Service records reveal that David Watkins and Craig Livingstone were the first two White House officials notified (they were notified by different Secret Service personnel). Id.

281 302, 11/9/95, at 2. The trooper said that Dickey's conversation was "very disjointed," id., and that, although he could not recall her precise words, Dickey told him that Mr. Foster had committed suicide in his car at the White House. 302, 6/2/95, at 1. The trooper said that he learned later that Mr. Foster committed suicide at Fort Marcy Park. Id. In addition to the other evidence, the evidence regarding Mr. Foster's car (photographs of its interior and statements about the search of it) clearly demonstrates that Mr. Foster did not commit suicide there.

282 302, 6/2/95, at 1; 302, 11/9/95, at 2.

283 302, 11/9/95, at 1.

284 Id. at 3. Another Arkansas trooper stated that the first trooper called him soon after the Dickey call. This second trooper "placed the time of this telephone call at approximately 6:00 PM" Arkansas time. 302, 11/9/95, at 1.

285 302, 2/7/96, at 1.

286 Dickey 302, 10/31/94, at 1.

287 Dickey 302, 2/7/96, at 2.

288 Id. at 3. White House Residence phone records indicate that a call was placed to the number of Dickey's father at 10:06 p.m. OIC Doc. No. DC-95-7; Dickey 302, 2/7/96, at 2. A call to the Arkansas Governor's Mansion is not reflected on these records. As indicated, the call may have been made from a phone in the White House not on the floors of the White House Residence: The Usher's Office employee who notified Dickey recalls Dickey making a call, but not in the Residence, soon after he had notified her. 302, 5/21/96, at 2. Complete records for such calls are not available.

289 OIC Doc. No. DC-348-8.

290 302, 5/21/96, at 2.

291 Id.

292 Precise recollections of time, if not tied to a specific event that can be documented as having occurred at an exact time, can, of course, be imprecise or inaccurate. Here, the recollection is tied neither to a specific event nor to an exact time. The recollection instead is of a general three-hour period of time in which the call might have been received. The recollection is not reflected in a contemporaneous document. ....

http://www.salon.com/1998/03/30/newsa/

Monday, Mar 30, 1998 8:00 PM UTC

See some evil, hear some evil …

A reporter who has been following the Whitewater investigation from the start finds Kenneth Starr giving a free pass to people who have lied and broken the law, so long as they testify against President Clinton.

By Gene Lyons

.....Both troopers also appear to have filed false affidavits in Starr’s

investigation of the Vincent Foster suicide. In March 1995, according to

documents and admissions by both

troopers to Salon’s

Murray Waas (with reporting help from yours truly), Perry and Patterson

signed a contract with Citizens for Honest Government, the Jerry

Falwell-connected organization that produced the infamous “Clinton

Chronicles,” an almost insanely scurrilous video since repudiated with less

than complete frankness by Falwell himself.

In exchange for an agreed-upon royalty of $1 per video sold (“The

Clinton Chronicles” is reported to have sold more than 300,000 copies),

Perry and Patterson told the following tale: that a White House aide named

Helen Dickey had made a tearful phone call to the Arkansas governor’s

mansion late on the afternoon of July 20, 1993, and told Perry that

Foster had committed suicide in a White House parking lot. Supposedly, the

call came in at 6 p.m. CST, hours before the Secret Service notified

President Clinton that Foster’s body had been discovered across town at Fort

Marcy Park. First reported by Ambrose Evans-Pritchard in the London Sunday

Telegraph, the troopers’ accusation has become the linchpin of the theory

advanced by Evans-Pritchard, Christopher Ruddy and other conspiracists that

Foster was murdered as part of a Whitewater cover-up and his body

transported to Fort Marcy Park.

It always seemed odd that the troopers “remembered” this

startling fact close to two years after the fact, and had not mentioned it

to Brock or any of the other reporters, including William Rempel of

the Los Angeles Times, who took dictation from them about the Clintons’

alleged sexual improprieties only months after Foster’s death. In his

otherwise detailed report refuting the various conspiracy theories of

Foster’s death, Starr somehow neglected to mention Perry and Patterson by

name. After pointing to the mass of evidence, including contemporaneous

White House telephone records, that Clinton aide

Dickey called the Arkansas governor’s mansion a full three hours

later than Perry and Patterson contended in sworn affidavits, the

independent counsel’s report makes the following bland observation in a

footnote:

“Precise recollections of time, if not tied to a specific event that can be

documented as having occurred at an exact time, can, of course, be imprecise

or inaccurate.” No hint from the independent counsel that troopers Perry

and Patterson may well have perjured themselves for money. And no hint, to

this day, that such a possibility bothers the wise and judicious

independent counsel.

That Starr’s rather selective turning of a blind eye might have something

to do with partisan politics has been vigorously pooh-poohed by the

Whitewater media as so much White House spin. But to those of us who have

been following the Arkansas end of the affair, the charge is not so

far-fetched.

Several prominent Arkansas Republicans, for example, had far more extensive

business dealings with the late James McDougal than the Clintons. Other

local Republicans were engaged in

suspect transactions with David Hale, who, apart from being an embezzler,

was a municipal traffic judge appointed by GOP Gov. Frank White. Not one of these

Republicans have been charged by Starr, nor, so far as is known, called to

testify before the Whitewater grand jury.

Two examples: Former Democratic state chairman and

longtime Clinton ally Herby Branscum, a banker, was indicted by Starr on

four felony counts for what a jury ultimately decided was a teller’s error.

The Bank of Perry County, which Branscum owns, failed to report to the

Treasury Department the

disbursement of $28,500 in perfectly legal cash withdrawals by Clinton’s

1990 gubernatorial campaign. The Clinton campaign itself

had reported the transaction to the state election commission......

http://web.archive.org/web/19990428133550/http://www.salonmagazine.com/news/1998/03/cov_11news.html

The Falwell connection

HOW THE REV. JERRY FALWELL AND A CALIFORNIA POLITICAL ORGANIZATION HELPED FINANCE AND ORCHESTRATE AN EXTENSIVE ANTI-CLINTON PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

BY MURRAY WAAS

A conservative political organization with ties to the Rev. Jerry Falwell covertly paid more than $200,000 to individuals who made damaging allegations about President Clinton's personal conduct, Salon has learned.

The money was paid out over a three-year period, between l994 and l996, by Citizens for Honest Government, headquartered in Orange County, Calif. The payments are detailed in the organization's confidential accounting ledgers and other internal records, copies of which were obtained by Salon. ..

....In another instance, in March 1995, the Arkansas representative of Citizens for Honest Government signed a contract agreeing to pay two Arkansas state troopers to make allegations supporting the theory that the late White House counsel Vincent Foster had been murdered. The troopers, Roger Perry and Larry Patterson, who had previously told news organizations about Clinton's alleged extramarital affairs, provided their tainted testimony about Foster's death under oath to Kenneth Starr, the Whitewater independent counsel.

The drug smuggling and Vincent Foster allegations were prominently featured in "The Clinton Chronicles," a video produced by Citizens for Honest Government and co-financed, publicized and distributed by Falwell. The notorious 1994 video also insinuated that Clinton's political adversaries often met untimely and suspicious deaths. ....

N E X T+P A G E+| "We were never a front for Falwell"

http://web.archive.org/web/19990202124513/http://www.salonmagazine.com/news/1998/03/cov_11news2.html

....Trooper Patterson was closely associated in the anti-Clinton scheme with Larry Nichols, a disgruntled former Arkansas state employee who has waged a relentless campaign against Clinton ever since the then-governor fired him from an Arkansas state agency for malfeasance in 1987.

In l994, Nichols joined Citizens for Honest Government. Beginning sometime in early l995, he opened up a joint bank account with Patterson. Out of the account, the two made modest payments to at least six other individuals who made allegations about the president, financial and other records indicate.

Patterson and Nichols confirmed the existence of the bank account and details of the payments in separate interviews after Salon learned about them from other sources.

The largest single recipient of funds from Citizens for Honest Government was Nichols, who received more than $89,000. Nichols, who narrated "The Clinton Chronicles," has repeatedly said in interviews that he has never received any money for his appearance in the video or his other anti-Clinton efforts. But according to records obtained by Salon, Nichols received more than $89,000 in l994 and l995 from Citizens for Honest Government and a film company called Jeremiah Productions.

Jeremiah Productions shares offices with Citizens for Honest Government in Hemet, Calif. Matrisciana heads both entities. According to Citizens' records, beginning in 1996 Matrisciana and Christopher Ruddy, a conservative, conspiracy-minded journalist, maintained a joint bank account in the name of Jeremiah Productions that made modest payments to critics of the president.

Ruddy is a reporter for the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, a newspaper owned by Richard Mellon Scaife, the reclusive billionaire and vociferous critic of Clinton who has financed numerous investigations of the president.

According to the internal records of Jeremiah Productions, which also were obtained by Salon, as of Sept. 1997 the bank account controlled by Matrisciana and Ruddy had "total assets of $3.069 million" and no liabilities.

Scaife and Ruddy did not return numerous calls for comment. Matrisciana asserted in an interview that neither Citizens nor Jeremiah Productions had ever received money from Scaife. "I wish that was the case," he said. Matrisciana said the two organizations earn their income through an aggressive direct-mail campaign and by sales of their various films and videos. ....

....In l995, Nichols, in turn, also began to make payments to other individuals who have made allegations about Clinton's personal life, according to banking records and sources familiar with the transactions. The payments were drawn from the joint bank account Nichols maintained with Patterson, the Arkansas state trooper, the documents show.

In separate interviews with Salon, both Nichols and Patterson acknowledged they made at least a half dozen payments from the joint bank account to individuals in Arkansas who have made allegations about President Clinton's private life.

Matrisciana denied in an interview with Salon that he or Citizens for Honest Government were behind the payments made by Nichols and Patterson: "We gave Larry Nichols an awful lot of money, but it does not follow that we directed him how to spend it," Matrisciana said. "He was not our cut-out. He was not our front. And we, in turn, were never a front for Rev. Falwell or anyone else." ....

N E X T+P A G E+| The Wall Street Journal and the Clinton-cocaine stories

http://web.archive.org/web/19990202141805/http://www.salonmagazine.com/news/1998/03/cov_11news3.html

Among the allegations spread by Citizens for Honest Government's paid "expert witnesses" was that Bill Clinton, as governor of Arkansas, provided protection for the cocaine trade.

Beginning in late 1993, Nichols and three other individuals who received payments from Citizens told the press that Clinton, while governor of Arkansas, ordered state law enforcement officials to turn a blind eye to a cocaine trafficking ring operating out of Mena, a small Arkansas airport 120 miles west of Little Rock. Nichols and the group's other paid "witnesses" alleged that Clinton protected the cocaine operation because one of the ring's backers was a Clinton campaign contributor. They also alleged the drug smuggling ring was connected to a covert U.S. intelligence operation in Central America.

The allegations quickly found their way to talk radio programs and onto the Internet and began moving into the mainstream via articles in the American Spectator and the conservative Washington Times.

But what ultimately legitimized the allegations was a series of editorials and articles on the subject that appeared in 1994 on the editorial page of the Wall Street Journal. ...

....Among those who were cited as sources about the alleged Mena operation in the Wall Street Journal's editorial page -- and received generous payments from Citizens for Honest Government -- was John Brown, a former deputy sheriff of Saline County, Ark. In l994 and l995, Brown received more than $28,000 from the organization, according to the accounting records. Brown also appeared on a Citizens-produced video about Mena.

"I did investigative work for them," Brown told Salon, adding that Citizens paid him while he worked as a private investigator and not as a police officer.

On Sept. 21, l996, Brown received at least one additional payment of $1,000 from the joint bank account controlled by Matrisciana and Ruddy, according to a copy of the canceled check obtained by Salon....

N E X T+P A G E+| Ken Starr witnesses for hire

http://web.archive.org/web/19990202155321/http://www.salonmagazine.com/news/1998/03/cov_11news4.html

....The death of White House counsel Vincent Foster also played a prominent part in the anti-Clinton campaign financed by Citizens for Honest Government.

Just days after Foster committed suicide in Fort Marcy Park, Va., on July 20, l993, Larry Nichols regaled listeners of radio talk shows with tales of how Foster had been murdered and his body had been moved to Fort Marcy Park from somewhere else.

Nichols claimed that a secret contact of his working on the White House staff had seen White House employee Helen Dickey sobbing uncontrollably in the middle of the afternoon on July 20, l993. Nichols said his contact reported that Dickey told people she was sobbing because she had just learned that Foster had died.

Foster's body was not discovered by police until 6:35 P.M., according to investigators, and not identified for another couple of hours. That Dickey knew about the death hours earlier, Nichols said, seemed to prove that Foster had been murdered and his body moved.

In an interview, Nichols recalled that he had lost all hope of corroborating the story until he told it to Roger Perry and Larry Patterson, the two Arkansas state troopers who, along with Nichols, were honored guests at the Citizens for Honest Government conference in February 1995.

Perry told Nichols that he remembered Dickey had called the Arkansas governor's mansion early in the evening the night of Foster's death, before the body had been identified.

"Roger was always real loose on the time," Nichols noted, but Patterson and Lynn Davis, an attorney for the two troopers, were certain that Perry called them early in the evening with the news.

It was then that Nichols told the troopers and Davis that he had a business proposition for them, according to Perry: If they would tell their sensational story about the Foster death on a video sequel to "The Clinton Chronicles," he would share the profits from its sale with them. Nichols, according to Perry, had complained that he had not been fairly compensated for his role as the narrator of the "Chronicles," so he wanted to produce the next one by himself.

Perry and Patterson signed a contract with Nichols that called for Nichols to pay both troopers a dollar for each video sold. Davis was to be compensated a lesser amount.

In separate interviews, Perry, Patterson, Nichols and Davis all confirmed the existence of the contract and corroborated other details originally provided by Perry. A copy of the contract was made available to Salon by an person familiar with the agreement.

After signing the contract, Perry and Patterson told their stories about Foster's death to investigators in independent counsel Kenneth Starr's office. Sources inside Starr's office say that they were unaware of the financial relationship that Nichols had with Perry and Patterson.

"We simply never thought to ask the question," said an investigator. "We never suspected that witnesses might have been paid or had [financial] relationships. Looking back at it, I guess the only thing we have to say is, 'Duh.'"

Nichols promised hefty profits for the Foster video. He boasted, according to Perry, that Falwell had agreed to purchase between 50,000 and 75,000 copies of his video and promote it on television. Citizens for Honest Government also had agreed to buy a substantial number of the videos, Nichols said, as had several radio talk show hosts on whose programs Nichols was a regular guest.

"We sold 100,000 copies of 'The Clinton Chronicles.' There's no reason that we couldn't sell that many of a new video," Perry quoted Nichols as telling him.

But Perry says he received no compensation from Nichols, who told him the video made no profits. Nichols told other people, however, that he made more than $150,000 from the sales of the video, and Perry says he believes Nichols cheated him.

At one point, facing bankruptcy, Perry said he asked Nichols and Patterson to help him out financially. They wrote a $3,000 check to him from the joint bank account that Patterson and Nichols had together, according to Perry. When he deposited the check, Perry said, it bounced, and Nichols and Patterson said they had no funds to cover it.

Perry describes going through what he calls "a very painful experience."

"I've been in restaurants with my boys, and have been asked to leave because of speaking out about Clinton.

"And when I learned about the kind of things that Larry Nichols and Pat Matrisciana were doing, I came to believe that what they were up to was wrong, too ... And now there is going to be a price to be paid again for speaking out again."

SALON | March 11, 1998

Murray Waas is a Washington reporter whose articles have appeared in the New Yorker, the Boston Globe, the Los Angeles Times and the New Republic.

Guest Robert Morrow

Re: Tom Scully

In 1992 when 60 minutes did their hit interview in January, 1992, (right after the Super Bowl) on the Clintons grilling them about their so-called personal life and in particular the Gennifer Flowers' affair, I was outraged.

At the time I was very anti-GHW Bush and wanted anybody BUT him. I would have taken Clinton over Bush. I was delighted when Perot got in the race and tweaked the noses of both political parties.

I thought that who in the heck was 60 Minutes doing grilling a man, Bill Clinton, who had has wife Hillary by his side and totally supporting of his effort, over perhaps ONE marital infidelity, Gennifer Flowers? Afterall Bill and Hillary had a kid (so I *thought*) and they were trying to keep their marriage on track, so what right did 60 Minutes have poking their noses in the Clintons' personal embarassments?

So, I wrote a very nasty, profanity laced letter to 60 minutes and called them every name in the urban dictionary but a preacher. I can be very creative in my letters.

Now 20 years later I and America know much, much more about the astronomical dysfunctions of the power couple known as Billary. And all the lies that Bill, Hillary, Betsy Wright and the other Clintonistas told to sell the facade to the American people.

Here is my blog on the Clintons, filled with stuff that I know now, but I did not know then: http://1984arkansasmotheroftheyear.blogspot.com/ .

By the way, I voted for Libertarian Andre Marrou in the 1992 general election for president in perhaps the best vote I have ever cast, dodging both the Bushes & the Clintons.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Tom Scully

Favish reminds me of a dog that won't let go of a bone, even when lifted bodily off the ground and shaken by someone holding the other end of the bone.:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/31/us/justices-unanimously-bar-release-photos-suicide-top-clinton-aide.html

Justices Unanimously Bar Release of Photos From the Suicide of a Top Clinton Aide

By LINDA GREENHOUSE

Published: March 31, 2004

The Supreme Court ruled unanimously on Tuesday that release of the death-scene photographs of Vincent W. Foster, the Clinton administration's deputy White House counsel who killed himself in 1993, would be an unwarranted invasion of the privacy of Mr. Foster's surviving family members.

The court said the photographs should be shielded from disclosure in a suit brought under the Freedom of Information Act by a California lawyer, Alan J. Favish, who said he doubted the conclusion reached in five separate investigations that Mr. Foster committed suicide.

Mr. Favish's ''bare suspicion'' was an insufficient basis for overcoming the family's privacy rights in light of the scope of the official investigations, the court said, adding that courts should not have to ''engage in a state of suspended disbelief with regard to even the most incredible allegations.''

Justice Anthony M. Kennedy's opinion overturned a 2002 ruling by the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, in San Francisco, which found Mr. Favish was entitled to obtain 4 of the 11 photographs he had sought. All 4 were partial views of Mr. Foster's body as it lay in Fort Marcy Park in McLean, Va. One photograph showed a gun in Mr. Foster's right hand.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/04/us/justices-hear-case-on-using-death-photos-of-official.html

Justices Hear Case on Using Death Photos Of Official

By LINDA GREENHOUSE

Published: December 04, 2003

Although Vincent W. Foster Jr., the Clinton administration's deputy White House counsel, killed himself more than 10 years ago, the controversy provoked by his death has yet to run its course. The Supreme Court heard arguments on Wednesday on whether the Freedom of Information Act obliges the government to make public the graphic photographs that the police took of the death scene in Fort Marcy Park in McLean, Va.

The question was whether the release of the photographs, sought by a California lawyer who questions the official conclusion that the death was a suicide, would be an unwarranted invasion of the privacy of Mr. Foster's surviving family members.

While the Freedom of Information Act broadly requires the disclosure of government records, it has an exemption for law enforcement records that ''could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy.''

The federal appeals court in San Francisco held that the exemption did not cover four of the photographs and that they should be released. The government, joined by Mr. Foster's widow and sister, appealed to the Supreme Court. The appeal presented two questions, whether survivors can claim any privacy right under the exemption and, if so, how courts should balance personal privacy with public interest in monitoring government behavior.

The lawyer seeking the photos, Allan J. Favish, argued his own case. Mr. Favish said the court had made clear in earlier Freedom of Information Act cases that privacy meant no more than ''the right to control information about yourself.'' Information about other people, even painful information about close relatives, did not qualify for the exemption, he said, adding that if Congress wanted to write a broader privacy exemption, it was free to do so.

Justice Stephen G. Breyer objected. ''For thousands of years,'' Justice Breyer said, ''respect for the dead, respect for survivors, has run through every religious tradition. Why couldn't we assume that Congress intended to recognize something so deep in human nature?''

The Foster family's lawyer, James Hamilton, said, ''After 10 years, it's time to give this family some peace.''.....

....Mr. Favish has maintained, and repeated in court, that the photographs would demonstrate inconsistencies in the official reports of the death and show that the government had been negligent in determining what really happened.

Justice Antonin Scalia, for one, was not impressed. ''You've just demonstrated some foot faults,'' Justice Scalia told Mr. Favish. ''Who cares?''......

Three years after the unanimous SCOTUS ruling.:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1870119/posts

Hannity's America to Discuss The Vincent Foster Death

http://www.allanfavish.com ^ | July 22, 2007 | Allan J. Favish

Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 1:42:55 AM by AJFavish

Tonight's "Hannity's America" discussed a small part of the Vincent Foster death involving some of the unanswered questions regarding what happened to various documents after his death.

Regarding the "Hannity's America" segment scheduled for next weekend on the Vincent Foster death, which supposedly will examine the details of the death itself, a good presentation by Hannity would begin as follows:

Several federal agencies including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, United States Park Police and two Independent Counsels, Robert Fiske and then Kenneth Starr, all using FBI agents in their respective investigations, concluded that on July 20, 1993, Vincent Foster committed suicide in Virginia's Fort Marcy Park. From 1997 to 2004 a federal Freedom of Information Act lawsuit forced the government to defend the credibility of those investigations and reports. The lawsuit presented the federal courts with documentary evidence that came overwhelmingly from the Government’s own files, including from the FBI and the Park Police. The documents, most of which were made public in early 1995, were ignored by the traditional media but analyzed by private citizens who shared their analysis over the Internet.

In 2000, by a 2-1 vote, a panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit stated in that FOIA lawsuit that the plaintiff "in fact, tenders evidence and argument which, if believed, would justify his doubts” about those investigations.

However, in 2004, disagreeing with the Ninth Circuit, the Supreme Court stated that the plaintiff "has not produced any evidence that would warrant a belief by a reasonable person that the alleged Government impropriety [negligent or otherwise improper conduct] might have occurred" regarding the Foster investigations and reports.

Neither the Ninth Circuit nor the Supreme Court provided any analysis of the evidence to support their respective positions.

Which court was correct?

The evidence presented to both courts by the plaintiff, uncontradicted by the federal government under both the Clinton and Bush Administrations, established the following:.....

Extreme partisan Favish has all the correct credentials.:

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=13350

Some Witnesses for the 9/11 Commission By: Michael Reagan

FrontPageMagazine.com | Monday, April 19, 2004

It is ignoring a document that shows that President Clinton was alerted in 1996 about the possibility of 9/11 style attack, while instead focusing on the August 6 Presidential Daily Briefing (PDB).

Having harassed the Bush administration into declassifying the August 6 PDB, the Commission must now demand that a PDB from the Clinton administration also be declassified. Unlike the August 6 document which had no information about hijacking jets to crash into U.S. Targets, the 1996 PDB gave specifics about al Qaeda plans to carry out exactly that kind of attack.

Sometime in the summer of 1996, President Clinton was given a PDB which described in chilling detail an al Qaeda plot known as Operation Bojinka (Arabic for "Loud Bang"). It involved using hijacked jet planes to crash into The Pentagon, the White House, the World Trade Center, and other buildings in the U.S.

The PDB was based on information from Philippine authorities who broke up an al Qaeda cell in Manila that, among other things, had been plotting to fly explosives-laden planes into the Pentagon, and possibly some skyscrapers.

According to Allan J. Favish writing in the October 14, 2003, FrontPageMagazine (frontpagemag.com), the CIA knew about the plot and so did the FBI. "We told the Americans about the plans to turn planes into flying bombs as far back as 1995," a Philippine official said. "Why didn't they pay attention?" ....

It seems like this thread wants to go down the Clinton path so...let me put my two cents in.

The American people were horribly misled by the mainstream press during Clinton's years as president. In reality, both Fiske and Starr ignored all of the truly dirty Clinton scandals, even while the press was crucifying Starr as "out to get" Bill Clinton. Remember the liberal prosecutor Starr hired to investigate the Vince Foster death? Michael Rodriguez was blocked by Starr and his staff at every turn. "I was told what the result was going to be from the get-go," Rodriguez said. He also testified that the FBI told him to back off and "be careful where I tread." In an interview, Rodriguez was very blunt, saying, "The whole notion of Fiske and Starr doing an honest investigation is laughable...The American press misled the American public by reporting that there have been several independent investigations, when, in fact, all of the investigations were done by the FBI…”

The official story of Vince Foster's death is as absurd as one of the lone-assassin fairy tales, and that alone should have gotten Bill Clinton impeached. Files were removed from Foster's office by White House staffers, with the knowledge of law enforcement, a belated "suicide note" found, and there are huge doubts about where the body was discovered, including a Secret Service memo stating it was found elsewhere.

The mainstrem media didn't just lie about the JFK assassination. They distort the truth about everything significant. The whole left-right paradigm causes us to assess people in predictable ways that permits the corruption to continue. The Kennedys were a threat. Perot was a threat. Ron Paul is a threat. Kucinich was a threat (and now he's been gerrymandered out of Congress). The Clintons were welcomed and loved by the establishment.

Guest Robert Morrow

When I posted that Arkansas state trooper Larry Patterson was the source for Ross Perot and Bill Clinton being friends and making phone calls in 1992, I did not intend to get in a discourse about all things Clinton.

I will be glad to discuss that over in the "Political Conspiracies" section of Ed Forum.

With Larry Patterson, it's either you believe him or you don't.

I do.

I assume DiEugenio does not.

Here is Patterson's cassette tape: http://www.amazon.com/More-Than-Sex-Interview-Patterson/dp/B0032UIQKQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333345701&sr=8-1

"More Than Sex - The Secrets of Bill & Hillary Clinton Revealed! (An Interview with Arkansas State Trooper Larry Patterson)"

It has the Ross Perot stuff on it.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Jim,

The quotes from Rodriguez are telling- he was a liberal Democrat and certainly didn't go into his investigation with a bias against Clinton. He's the one that said the FBI controlled all the investigations. He was there, looking at the evidence.

Have you seen the Secret Service memo, that describes Foster's body being found IN his car? How would they make a crucial mistake like that? The original witness who found Foster's body, whose identity was never revealed (and he was in fear for his life) swore that Foster didn't have a gun in his hand, as the official story maintains. He testified (as "CW" for confidential witness) before Congress to this effect. The first medical technician on the scene testified that the gun was an automatic pistol, not the 80 year old revolver the authorities claimed Foster used.

There were five homes within 500 yards of the spot where his body was allegedly found in Ft. Marcy Park, but no one heard a shot? Then again, none of them were questioned until months after the fact. The X-Rays of Foster's skull are either missing or were never taken. The paramedics saw no exit wound in the back of Foster's head. The bullet was never found, and neither were any fragments. The suicide note was found torn into 28 pieces- the missing piece was where the signature would have been. Foster's fingerprints weren't found on it. Three experts determined the note was a forgery, but when they called a press conference to announce their findings, the mainstream press didn't bother to show up. How clear an indication do you want?

Witness Patrick Knowlton was in Ft. Marcy Park, and didn't see Foster's car there. He saw another car, with a menacing figure inside glaring at him. Knowlton was harrassed for years, and several reporters witnessed him being followed first hand. FBI agents called him in the middle of the night, and once knocked on his door at 3 a.m. He wasn't being harrassed because a depressed guy decided to end his life. The photos of Foster's body in the original condition it was in when discovered have, like the X-Rays of his skull, disappeared.

As I said before, I've communicated with Linda Ives herself. She was apolitical, certainly not out to get Clinton. Jerry Parks really was shot while driving, after telling everyone he was a dead man. How does that happen innocently? This isn't similar to JFK, where one uncredible witness (Exner) emerged years after the fact, and the story was peddled by disreputable "journalists" like Heymann.

The sheer number of unnatural deaths of those connected to the Clintons is staggering. Unnatural deaths just simply aren't that common, especially to upper class people who presumably should be nearly immune from death by gunshot, at least. Do you really think the guy they convicted for the Starbucks murder decided to kill those employees, while stealing nothing? He supposedly didn't know them, so what was the motive? He left a lot of money behind in the store. Again, those kinds of crimes don't happen- he wasn't about to get caught. If robbery was the motive (and clearly, what else could have been?), then you take the money.

Yes, Clinton's enemies had a vested interest in bringing him down. But who would you expect to try to publicize these stories, if not those who opposed him? Professional people, who were not Clinton enemies, really did see what looked like a bullet hole in Bon Brown's head. And then, shortly thereafter, a female worker in his office is found dead in her office of unknown causes? Wouldn't you wonder if something like that happened to two people in your office? Especially when for years there had been talk of a Clinton Body Count?

You owe it to yourself to look at the stories behind these deaths. Yes, some of them apparently weren't mysterious, but a great many were. The debunkers can't explain what happened to the boys on the tracks, or Jerry Parks, or the glaring holes in the Vince Foster case, to mention just a few. That's my take- you know I respect you a great deal.

Jim,

The quotes from Rodriguez are telling- he was a liberal Democrat and certainly didn't go into his investigation with a bias against Clinton. He's the one that said the FBI controlled all the investigations. He was there, looking at the evidence.

Have you seen the Secret Service memo, that describes Foster's body being found IN his car? How would they make a crucial mistake like that? The original witness who found Foster's body, whose identity was never revealed (and he was in fear for his life) swore that Foster didn't have a gun in his hand, as the official story maintains. He testified (as "CW" for confidential witness) before Congress to this effect. The first medical technician on the scene testified that the gun was an automatic pistol, not the 80 year old revolver the authorities claimed Foster used.

There were five homes within 500 yards of the spot where his body was allegedly found in Ft. Marcy Park, but no one heard a shot? Then again, none of them were questioned until months after the fact. The X-Rays of Foster's skull are either missing or were never taken. The paramedics saw no exit wound in the back of Foster's head. The bullet was never found, and neither were any fragments. The suicide note was found torn into 28 pieces- the missing piece was where the signature would have been. Foster's fingerprints weren't found on it. Three experts determined the note was a forgery, but when they called a press conference to announce their findings, the mainstream press didn't bother to show up. How clear an indication do you want?

Witness Patrick Knowlton was in Ft. Marcy Park, and didn't see Foster's car there. He saw another car, with a menacing figure inside glaring at him. Knowlton was harrassed for years, and several reporters witnessed him being followed first hand. FBI agents called him in the middle of the night, and once knocked on his door at 3 a.m. He wasn't being harrassed because a depressed guy decided to end his life. The photos of Foster's body in the original condition it was in when discovered have, like the X-Rays of his skull, disappeared.

As I said before, I've communicated with Linda Ives herself. She was apolitical, certainly not out to get Clinton. Jerry Parks really was shot while driving, after telling everyone he was a dead man. How does that happen innocently? This isn't similar to JFK, where one uncredible witness (Exner) emerged years after the fact, and the story was peddled by disreputable "journalists" like Heymann.

The sheer number of unnatural deaths of those connected to the Clintons is staggering. Unnatural deaths just simply aren't that common, especially to upper class people who presumably should be nearly immune from death by gunshot, at least. Do you really think the guy they convicted for the Starbucks murder decided to kill those employees, while stealing nothing? He supposedly didn't know them, so what was the motive? He left a lot of money behind in the store. Again, those kinds of crimes don't happen- he wasn't about to get caught. If robbery was the motive (and clearly, what else could have been?), then you take the money.

Yes, Clinton's enemies had a vested interest in bringing him down. But who would you expect to try to publicize these stories, if not those who opposed him? Professional people, who were not Clinton enemies, really did see what looked like a bullet hole in Bon Brown's head. And then, shortly thereafter, a female worker in his office is found dead in her office of unknown causes? Wouldn't you wonder if something like that happened to two people in your office? Especially when for years there had been talk of a Clinton Body Count?

You owe it to yourself to look at the stories behind these deaths. Yes, some of them apparently weren't mysterious, but a great many were. The debunkers can't explain what happened to the boys on the tracks, or Jerry Parks, or the glaring holes in the Vince Foster case, to mention just a few. That's my take- you know I respect you a great deal.

More than one agenda can be occurring at a time. Hillary went on tv and said that there was a "right wing conspiracy" out to get her husband. This was true. Richard M. Scaife had an agenda and it is well- described in the book Blinded By The Right" (David Brock). However the points made in Don's post are extremely important. Also, even if only half of what Reed and Cummings report in their chilling memoir "Compromised" is true Clinton was in very deep, along with Poppy Bush. That is why the "Starr chamber" stuck to the lying- about - sex angel to impeach. IMHO.

Dawn

Guest Robert Morrow

Bill Clinton was into the Iran-contra drug smuggling in a very deep way. Bob Nash was one of Clinton's top aides.

The airbase at Mena, Arkansas - a secluded airport in western Arkansas with HUGE landing strips and close proximity to Central America was a key maintenance and outfitting base for this operation.

The CIA drug cocaine drug smuggling operation was generating about $10 million per week in cash or about $500 million per year. And it went on for years. A couple or several BILLION dollars of drug money was made by the CIA drug smugglers with the help of Bill Clinton and his aides.

Charles Hayes who helped to run these operations at Mena, Arkansas says that he personally saw Barry Seal give BOB NASH a suitcase full of drug money as a payoff or kickback. Barry Seal was a CIA agent, DEA drug informant the greatest drug smuggler in US history. Bob Nash - 2008 Hillary's campaign co-chair - was one of Bill's closest aides. Here is the interview (7-14-92) with Charles Hayes, the man who ran operations at Mena: http://www.idfiles.com/menatarget2.htm

Q. Was there money laundering involved in the Mena operations?

A. Yes, the main thing about Mena was the political power and money associated with it.

Q. Was Stephens Inc. involved in the money laundering?

A. Yes, and so was the Northrup Company, all the way up to Kenny Northrup.

Q. Were Kenny Northrup and Robert Chasin involved in the money laundering?

A. Yes.

Q. Would it be correct to say that the Mena operations generated 100,000,000 per week?

A. No, that's too high.

Q. Would it be correct to say that the Mena operations generated 1,000 per week?

A. No, that too low.

Q. Would it be correct to say 10,000,000?

A. That's about right.

Q. Was there DOD involvement in the Mena operations?

A. Yes, it could not have happened without DOD involvement.

Q. Do you know Larry Nichols?

A. Yes.

Q. Larry Nichols denies that he has ever met you or Clay Lacy.

A. Nichols and Lacy have had their pictures taken together. Larry certainly knows me. If you had robbed Fort Knox, and I knew that you had done it, would you admit to knowing me?

Q. Do Lacy and ADFA have connections?

A. Yes, Lacy is associated with ADFA.

Q. Do you know Wooten Epps?

A. Yes.

Q. Do you now Bob Nash?

A. Yes, I was personally present when Barry Seal gave Bob Nash a suitcase full of money. I don't take payoffs, and don't like those who do.

Q. Did you know that Bob Nash is currently president of ADFA?

A. You're kidding.

Q. No, I have interviewed Bob Nash in his office at ADFA.

A. I never thought he would get that far.

Q. Do you know Don Worthy?

A. Yes.

Q. Is it correct to say that Don Worthy has an involvement in the Mena operations?

A. Yes, a very important involvement. You are getting close to the head of the octopus with Don Worthy.

Q. Do you know Bob Neal?

A. Yes.

Q. Is Bob Neal associated with an underground complex at the Hope, Arkansas Airport?

A. I don't believe he owns it. You are getting into an area that I won't talk about. It's the subject of an investigation.

Q. Do you mean the recently renewed FBI investigation?

A. (Laugh) No, that's like putting the robbers in with the gold. There is another investigation that I'm talking about.

Q. Is it correct to say that the Arkansas State Police are involved in distributing cocaine derived from the Mena Arkansas operations?

A. Very definitely, and federal people as well.

Q. Do you know Buddy Young?

A. (Pause) I won't talk about Buddy Young?

There are a lot of good books and web links about the CIA, Bush #41's and Bill Clinton's involvement in drug smuggling into the USA to support the Nicaraguan contras in the 1980's. And like Bob Nash, you can bet that some of the participants were siphoning off "kickbacks" and "payoffs" for themselves. I highly suggest reading Terry Reed's 1994 book Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA : http://www.amazon.com/Compromised-Clinton-Bush-Terry-Reed/dp/1561712493/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197524148&sr=8-1

There are a bunch of other super books where you can read about the bipartisan Bush/Clinton drug scandals of the 1980's:

1) Powerburns: Cocaine, Contras & the Drug War by former DEA agent Celerino Castillo, III

2) Dark Alliance by Gary Webb

3) Barry and the Boys: the CIA, the Mob and America's Secret History by Daniel Hopsicker

4) Whiteout by Alexander Cockburn

5) Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies and the CIA in Central America by Peter Dale Scott and

Jonathon Marshall

6) Lost History by Robert Parry

7) The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran-Contra Insider by Al Martin

8) The Big White Lie: The Deep Cover Operation That Exposed the CIA Sabotage of the Drug War: An Undercover Odyssey by Michael Levine and Laura Kavanau-Levine

9) The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia by Alfred W. McCoy (from the 1970’s era)

10) Out of Control: The Story of the Reagan Administration’s Secret War in Nicaragua, the Illegal Arms Pipeline, and the Contra Drug Connection by Leslie Cockburn

11) Blue Thunder: How the Mafia Owned and Finally Murdered Cigarette Boat King Donald Aronov by Thomas Burdick and Charlene Mitchell

12) The Mafia, CIA, & George Bush by Pete Brewton

13) Called to Serve by James “Bo” Gritz

14) Crossfire: Witness in the Clinton Investigation by L.D. Brown

15) The Secret Life of Bill Clinton by Ambrose Evans Pritchard

Also, read "The Crimes of Mena" by Sally Denton and Roger Morris which they had to publish in Penthouse in July, 1995 because the establishment Washington Post spiked this extremely embarrassing story to folks like Clinton and Bush #41. http://www.serendipity.li/cia/c_o_mena.html Another book to get is The Secret Life of Bill Clinton by Ambrose Evans Pritchard. Read that book and you will get a taste on how corrupt the Clintons are. L.D. Brown, Bill Clinton's favorite state trooper wrote a book called Crossfire: Witness in the Clinton Investigation in 1999. L.D. tells us Clinton was fully aware of his very good friend Dan Lasater's drug involvement in Mena. In reality, Dan Lasater was in charge of laundering the drug money along with the help of ADFA where Bob Nash worked.

Here is a good link on Barry Seal, who gave Bob Nash a suitcase of drug money as a payoff: http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKseal.htm

Here are some more good links: http://www.beyondweird.com/conspiracy/cn08-06.html (Terry Reed after he got railroaded by a Clinton-appointed judge); Gary Money by Mark Swaney (1995) http://groups.msn.com/ChaosAcrossAmerica/thepatriotact.msnw?action=get_message&mview=1&ID_Message=255&all_topics=1,

Here is an interview with Terry Reed who reported directly to Bob Nash http://www.theconspiracy.us/9409/0008.html

Former CIA agent Chip Tatum, has some incredibly good information in his "Pegasus File." You have GOT to read about Chip Tatum and his experiences with Bush, Clinton and the CIA. This is some of the most enlightening and amazing stuff I have ever read on the internet. Most of the information is from Chip Tatum in 1997.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/pegfile1.html

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/pegfile2.html

http://www.whale.to/b/guyatt.html

http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/the_pegasus_file-part2.htm

http://www.scribd.com/doc/504761/The-Pegasus-Fileex-CIA-deep-cover-agent-Tatum-interviewed

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/TATUM/tatum.html

http://tedgunderson.com/Investigations/Interview%20of%20Chip%20Tatum%20Part3.htm

CIA AGENT AND PILOT CHIP TATUM TAPED BUDDY YOUNG (CLINTON'S TOP AIDE)

AND MIKE HARIRI (MOSSAD) ON A COCAINE FLIGHT 3-16-85

BUDDY YOUNG CALLS BOB NASH A "YES MAN" AND A "MISTAKE"

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/TATUM/tatum.html This is CIA agent Chip Tatum's account for 3-16-85:

We departed the following morning with the passengers listed in Item 19 Remarks section of the Department of Defense Flight Plan dated 16 March, 1985.

The following conversation took place between Messrs. Harari and Young during the flight to Palmerola Air Base. The passengers were wearing headsets and speaking over the aircraft intercom system due to the high noise level in the helicopter. As the command pilot, I routinely monitor all conversations on our intercom. I did not advise our passengers that I was listening, or that I was recording the conversation.

Buddy: "Arkansas has the capability to manufacture anything in the area of weapons - and if we don't have it - we'll get it!"

Mike: "How about government controls?"

Buddy: "The Governor's on top of it, and if the feds get nosey - we hear about it and make a call. Then they're called off." He was looking around the countryside and continued, "Why the hell would anyone want to fight for a xxxx-hole like this?"

Mike: Shaking his head in awe, answered,"What we do has nothing to do with preserving a country's integrity - it's just business, and third world countries see their destiny as defeating borders and expanding. The more of this mentality we can produce - the greater our wealth. We train and we arm - that's our job. And, in return, we get a product far more valuable than the money for a gun. We're paid with product. And we credit top dollar for product."

Buddy: Still looked confused.

Mike: "Look - one gun and 3,000 rounds of ammo is $1,200. A kilo of product is about $1,000. We credit the Contras $1,500 for every kilo. That's top dollar for a kilo of cocaine. It's equivalent to the American K-Mart special - buy four, get one free. On our side - we spend $1,200 for a kilo and sell it for $12,000 to $15,000. Now, that's a profit center. And the market is much greater for the product than for weapons. It's just good business sense - understand?

Buddy: "Damn! So you guys promote wars and revolutions to provide weapons for drugs - we provide the non-numbered parts to change out and we all win. Damn that's good!"

Mike: "It's good when it works - but someone is, how do you say, has his hand in the coffer."

Buddy: Responding on the defensive,"Well, we get our ten percent right off the top and that's plenty. GOFUS can make it go a long way." Mike:"Who is GOFUS?"

Buddy: "Governor Clinton! That's our pet word for him. You know they call the President 'POTUS' for 'President of the United States'. Well, we call Clinton 'GOFUS' for 'Governor of the United States'. He thinks he is anyhow.

Mike: "That's your problem in America. You have no respect for your elected officials. They are more powerful than you think and have ears everywhere. You should heed my words and be loyal to your leaders. Especially when speaking to persons like me. Your remarks indicate a weakness - something our intelligence analysts look for."

Buddy: "Aw hell, Mike. Everybody knows the Clinton's want the White House and will do anything to get it. That's why I'm here instead of someone else. We know about the cocaine - hell! I've picked it up before with Lasater when he was worried about going on Little Rock Air Base to get it."

A new line of conversation ensued. Harari questioned Young about his knowledge of who the 'players' were. He went down a list. He started with 'The Boss - Clinton'. Here's a synopsis of the players according to Young.

Buddy: "Clinton - thinks he's in charge, but he'll only go as far as Casey allows. Me and my staff - we keep the lid on things you know - complaints about night flying - Arkansas people are private folks - they don't like a lot of commotion and Mena just isn't the right place for the operation. It keeps us busy at the shredder - if you know what I mean. Dan the Man (Lasater) - He does magic with the money - between him and Jack Stevens we don't have to worry a bit. Then we got Parks - if there's a problem - he's the man. We call him the Archer - that's the codename that Casey and Colby told us to assign to that position. Finnis oversee's our drop zone. Nash - he's just the boss' 'yes' man. Personally I think he's a mistake! Seal and his guys - I like his attitude "and leave the driving to us!" he said, quoting one of Seal's good ole boy sayings.

Mike: "You like Seal?"

Buddy: "Hell! He's the only one I trust - respect is the word."

Mike: "Do you see much of him?"

Buddy: "Hell, yea. We test drive Clinton's rides before we send 'em on, ya know? (He laughed, grinding his hips.) Say - how much coke do you recon you can make in a week?"

Mike: "One camp can produce 400 keys a week. The others are about half that. But that's just our operation here. We have other sources in various parts of the world. Why do you ask?"

Buddy: "What? Oh, the Governor wanted to know our capacity."

Mike: "Who else is on the team?"

Buddy: "Well, hell, I forgot who I told you about."

Mike ran down the list from memory.

Buddy: "Ok, there's the manufacturers - hell, these two.."

The tape stopped.

I wonder who, er I mean what,, they shredded? Wasn't there a strange story about a young man on a rail track? What became of that?

Guest Tom Scully

CIA AGENT AND PILOT CHIP TATUM TAPED BUDDY YOUNG (CLINTON'S TOP AIDE)

AND MIKE HARIRI (MOSSAD) ON A COCAINE FLIGHT 3-16-85

BUDDY YOUNG CALLS BOB NASH A "YES MAN" AND A "MISTAKE"

Robert, aside from quoting other people who bought Tatum's claims and repeated them, what primary research can you post to support the idea that Tatum was CIA, and before that, in Special Ops?

I found Tatum's claim that he accidentally shot down the 210 Cessna Nir and Adriana Stanton were passengers in Mexico in Dec., 1988, to be the hollow claims of an well read opportunist. If something is repeated often enough, do you simply believe it and quote others who've spread it? What has Tatum himself brought to the table to prove his claims, that is not sourced solely from his mouth or keyboard?