The Education Forum

Obama's First Full Day as a Tyrant Who Ordered the Assassination of American Citizen Samir Kahn

Guest Tom Scully

Guest Tom Scully

"Four more Years!"

I had the luxury of voting for http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/ to serve as U.S. president. I live in a voting district of voters overwhelmingly favoring Mitt Romney.

Romney seems much more extreme and secretive than Obama. I would have voted for Obama if I believed my vote was needed to help prevent the election of Romney.

We need at the least to discuss with each other and with any presidential candidate whether the President of the United States is to act unchallenged in the manner of

a tyrant. A third party candidate at least permitted to debate the two corporate sponsored candidates on television and qualified by receipt of 5 percent of the vote in this election to receive matching federal campaign funds would be an improvement of the lack of debate we have experienced during this campaign.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Four more Years!"

I had the luxury of voting for http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/ to serve as U.S. president. I live in a voting district of voters overwhelmingly favoring Mitt Romney.

Romney seems much more extreme and secretive than Obama. I would have voted for Obama if I believed my vote was needed to help prevent the election of Romney.

We need at the least to discuss with each other and with any presidential candidate whether the President of the United States is to act unchallenged in the manner of

a tyrant. A third party candidate at least permitted to debate the two corporate sponsored candidates on television and qualified by receipt of 5 percent of the vote in this election to receive matching federal campaign funds would be an improvement of the lack of debate we have experienced during this campaign.

What are Gary Johnson's views on the JFK assassination? What are his policies on other subjects?

We have the same problem in the UK. However, we do have the odd maverick MP. I used to provide information to Norman Baker on subjects like the death of David Kelly. However, he has lost interest in conspiracies since being appointed as Parliamentary Under Secretary for the Department for Transport in the government.

I now work with Tom Watson who did much to expose the activities of Rupert Murdoch. He is currently trying to expose the paedophile sex ring in the British government in the 1980s. In the US do you have anybody like this in Congress?

http://educationforu...showtopic=19658

John,

We had a good one in Congress in Dennis Kucinich, but he's gone now. A few others are okay, but the Democrat-Republican "debate" is a transparent fraud, as both parties support the big banks and corporations and are trumpeting austerity measures. Both seek to continue the same interventionist foreign policy and the disastrous free trade agreements that have wrecked America's industrial base.

Gary Johnson has appeared on Alex Jones' show a few times, but I don't think he's big on talking about conspiracies. I voted for him, too, simply because he appeared to have the best chance of all the Third Party candidates to get a noticeable number of votes. Of course, he wound up "officially" with just under 1% of the vote.

This election showed again that, if the votes are honestly being counted, the American people are more subservient than ever. Nearly all incumbents were re-elected, as usual. Californians incomprehensibly rejected Proposition 37, which would have required all GMO ingredients in food to be labeled. Not a good day for lovers of freedom and liberty.

Len there have been other terrorist attacks before the two World Trade Center attacks

The car bomb that killed Orlando Letelier and Ronni Moffitt who was killed on orders of the Chilean Government

Here is a list of more that has happened

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States#1970s

Len there have been other terrorist attacks before the two World Trade Center attacks

The car bomb that killed Orlando Letelier and Ronni Moffitt who was killed on orders of the Chilean Government

http://en.wikipedia....ed_States#1970s

Mark I was aware of the Letelier bombing and several of the other attacks on ‘your’ list but I didn’t (and still don’t) consider them “attacks by foreign powers on the US”. The Letelier bombing, like most of the other incidents, was NOT an attack on the US people or government, those that were carried out by domestic groups.

John,

We had a good one in Congress in Dennis Kucinich, but he's gone now. A few others are okay, but the Democrat-Republican "debate" is a transparent fraud, as both parties support the big banks and corporations and are trumpeting austerity measures. Both seek to continue the same interventionist foreign policy and the disastrous free trade agreements that have wrecked America's industrial base.

Gary Johnson has appeared on Alex Jones' show a few times, but I don't think he's big on talking about conspiracies. I voted for him, too, simply because he appeared to have the best chance of all the Third Party candidates to get a noticeable number of votes. Of course, he wound up "officially" with just under 1% of the vote.

This election showed again that, if the votes are honestly being counted, the American people are more subservient than ever. Nearly all incumbents were re-elected, as usual. Californians incomprehensibly rejected Proposition 37, which would have required all GMO ingredients in food to be labeled. Not a good day for lovers of freedom and liberty.

The food labeling proposition was rejected because both parties told their constituents to vote NO on it. There was lots of speculation that it would lead to lots of litigation and a drastic increase in food prices. Perhaps there was a problem with the exact wording. Or perhaps we were duped. Yet again.

John,

What indications do you have this is suspiciously low?

Why is reelecting incumbents inherently bad for "freedom and liberty"?

http://en.wikipedia....ed_States#1970s

Interestingly, the group was led by Michael Vernon Townley, who had previously worked with the CIA. Townley confessed he had hired five anti-Castro Cubans exiles to booby-trap Letelier's car. Guillermo Novo, Ignacio Novo, Virgilio Paz Romero, Dionisio Suárez, and Alvin Ross Díaz were eventually indicted for the crime. Townley agreed to provide evidence against these men in exchange for a deal that involved him pleading guilty to a single charge of conspiracy to commit murder and being given a ten-year sentence. His wife, Mariana Callejas also agreed to testify, in exchange for not being prosecuted.

On the 9th January, 1979, the trial of Guillermo Novo, Ignacio Novo and Alvin Ross Díaz began in Washington. General Augusto Pinochet refused to allow Virgilio Paz Romero and Dionisio Suárez, two DINA officers, to be extradited. All three were found guilty of murder. Guillermo Novo and Alvin Ross were sentenced to life imprisonment. Ignacio Novo received eighty years. Soon after the trial Michael Townley was freed under the Witness Protection Program.

Like other CIA assassination targets, including JFK, they used anti-Castro Cubans to carry it out.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKtownleyM.htm

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tom Scully

I call this what it is in the title of this thread. Thomas Jefferson and presumably other founding fathers understood and tried to prevent "the takings" described in this recent NY Times article. Jefferson and his contemporaries would recognize who and what president Obama is and does.:

http://www.princeton.edu/~tjpapers/kyres/kydraft.html

[16]The long passage that begins after this word and runs through “bind him down from mischief by the chains of the constitution” (see note 23 below) is an insertion that TJ wrote on both sides of a separate sheet.

The following article reinforces the premise that, without the protections guaranteed to all U.S. residents as laid down in the Constitution of the United States, the one Obama took a solemn oath to "preserve and to protect," all that remains is this pathetic

spectacle. Disgusting, easily described as high crimes, yet we settle for it, some even defend it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/25/world/white-house-presses-for-drone-rule-book.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Election Spurred a Move to Codify U.S. Drone Policy

By SCOTT SHANE

Published: November 24, 2012

.....Facing the possibility that President Obama might not win a second term, his administration accelerated work in the weeks before the election to develop explicit rules for the targeted killing of terrorists by unmanned drones, so that a new president would inherit clear standards and procedures, according to two administration officials. . . .

"The matter may have lost some urgency after Nov. 6. But . . . Mr. Obama and his advisers are still debating whether remote-control killing should be a measure of last resort against imminent threats to the United States, or a more flexible tool, available to help allied governments attack their enemies or to prevent militants from controlling territory. . . .

"For years before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, the United States routinely condemned targeted killings of suspected terrorists by Israel, and most countries still object to such measures.

"But since the first targeted killing by the United States in 2002, two administrations have taken the position that the United States is at war with Al Qaeda and its allies and can legally defend itself by striking its enemies wherever they are found.

"Partly because United Nations officials know that the United States is setting a legal and ethical precedent for other countries developing armed drones, the U.N. plans to open a unit in Geneva early next year to investigate American drone strikes. . . .

"The attempt to write a formal rule book for targeted killing began last summer after news reports on the drone program, started under President George W. Bush and expanded by Mr. Obama, revealed some details of the president's role in the shifting procedures for compiling 'kill lists' and approving strikes. Though national security officials insist that the process is meticulous and lawful, the president and top aides believe it should be institutionalized, a course of action that seemed particularly urgent when it appeared that Mitt Romney might win the presidency.

"'There was concern that the levers might no longer be in our hands,' said one official, speaking on condition of anonymity. With a continuing debate about the proper limits of drone strikes, Mr. Obama did not want to leave an 'amorphous' program to his successor, the official said. The effort, which would have been rushed to completion by January had Mr. Romney won, will now be finished at a more leisurely pace, the official said."....

In Egypt:

Protestors In Egypt Denounce President's 'Power Grab' : NPR

www.npr.org › NewsWorldAfrica

21 hours ago – Huge crowds thronged Cairo's iconic Tahrir Square on Tuesday voicing their opposition to what they see as a power grab by President ......

In the U.S. - Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules

In-Depth

-Chicago Tribune-Nov 14, 2012

I call this what it is in the title of this thread. Thomas Jefferson and presumably other founding fathers understood and tried to prevent "the takings" described in this recent NY Times article. Jefferson and his contemporaries would recognize who and what president Obama is and does.:

http://www.princeton...es/kydraft.html

[16]The long passage that begins after this word and runs through “bind him down from mischief by the chains of the constitution” (see note 23 below) is an insertion that TJ wrote on both sides of a separate sheet.

The following article reinforces the premise that, without the protections guaranteed to all U.S. residents as laid down in the Constitution of the United States, the one Obama took a solemn oath to "preserve and to protect," all that remains is this pathetic

spectacle. Disgusting, easily described as high crimes, yet we settle for it, some even defend it.

http://www.nytimes.c...wanted=all&_r=0

Election Spurred a Move to Codify U.S. Drone Policy

By SCOTT SHANE

Published: November 24, 2012

.....Facing the possibility that President Obama might not win a second term, his administration accelerated work in the weeks before the election to develop explicit rules for the targeted killing of terrorists by unmanned drones, so that a new president would inherit clear standards and procedures, according to two administration officials. . . .

"The matter may have lost some urgency after Nov. 6. But . . . Mr. Obama and his advisers are still debating whether remote-control killing should be a measure of last resort against imminent threats to the United States, or a more flexible tool, available to help allied governments attack their enemies or to prevent militants from controlling territory. . . .

"For years before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, the United States routinely condemned targeted killings of suspected terrorists by Israel, and most countries still object to such measures.

"But since the first targeted killing by the United States in 2002, two administrations have taken the position that the United States is at war with Al Qaeda and its allies and can legally defend itself by striking its enemies wherever they are found.

"Partly because United Nations officials know that the United States is setting a legal and ethical precedent for other countries developing armed drones, the U.N. plans to open a unit in Geneva early next year to investigate American drone strikes. . . .

"The attempt to write a formal rule book for targeted killing began last summer after news reports on the drone program, started under President George W. Bush and expanded by Mr. Obama, revealed some details of the president's role in the shifting procedures for compiling 'kill lists' and approving strikes. Though national security officials insist that the process is meticulous and lawful, the president and top aides believe it should be institutionalized, a course of action that seemed particularly urgent when it appeared that Mitt Romney might win the presidency.

"'There was concern that the levers might no longer be in our hands,' said one official, speaking on condition of anonymity. With a continuing debate about the proper limits of drone strikes, Mr. Obama did not want to leave an 'amorphous' program to his successor, the official said. The effort, which would have been rushed to completion by January had Mr. Romney won, will now be finished at a more leisurely pace, the official said."....

In Egypt:

Protestors In Egypt Denounce President's 'Power Grab' : NPR

www.npr.org › NewsWorldAfrica

21 hours ago – Huge crowds thronged Cairo's iconic Tahrir Square on Tuesday voicing their opposition to what they see as a power grab by President ......

In the U.S. - Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules

In-Depth

-Chicago Tribune-Nov 14, 2012

Dear Moderator Scully,

This thread shouldn't even be in the "JFK Assassination Debate" part of the Education Forum. It should be in "Political Conspiracies" or "Political Discussions", instead.

But then again it wouldn't be seen nearly as much, would it now?

--Tommy :sun

P.S. What do the other moderators think?

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 2 years later...

As a side note, I am looking for an update on Michael Townley. In 2008, his wife told a reporter that he was no longer in witness protection. But as of 2010, I have found information that still puts him there. Any ideas where he is now will be appreciated. Doing some research for an upcoming book. Thanks.