The Education Forum

When did HL Hunt set up private "intelligence" agency?

I keep reading that assassination participant HL Hunt set-up a right-wing intelligence network, the International Committee for the Defense of Christian Culture. But I'm having trouble finding details.

Does anyone know the year he started that group?

Can you share other info about it (employees, size, activities, etc)? Anything...

I've already looked at the obvious places like Spartacus, Wiki, google, and searched on this forum.

Just not finding much detail.

Thanks.

I keep reading that assassination participant HL Hunt set-up a right-wing intelligence network, the International Committee for the Defense of Christian Culture. But I'm having trouble finding details.[\quote]

The Defense of Christian Culture...

One thing I learned from attending a Jesuit college:

"You people have a mission in this world. And that mission is to kill commies for Christ!"

-- An actual quote from a Jesuit. Need I say more?

Kathy

Edited by Kathleen Collins

"You people have a mission in this world. And that mission is to kill commies for Christ!"

Kathy

Ohmygod that is hilarious.

And something I could imagine coming from the lovely and charming HL Hunt.

Well I've learned enough to about Hunt's espionage network to allow me to learn something about Hunt's espionage network, specifically the keywords "Paul Rothermel." He was an FBI guy who headed up Hunt's culture rich gang, which apparently

had other ex-FBIers as well as the ubiquitous "rouge CIA agents."

And a private army--the American Volunteer Group (AVG). He bought Walker his own army! Then he could preach to them

about the John Birch Society all he wanted.

It would have been better if he just got him a GI Joe doll.

Edited by Myra Bronstein

Kathy

Well I've learned enough to about Hunt's espionage network to allow me to learn something about Hunt's espionage network, specifically the keywords "Paul Rothermel." He was an FBI guy who headed up Hunt's culture rich gang, which apparently

And a private army--the American Volunteer Group (AVG). He bought Walker his own army! Then he could preach to them

fruitcakes with massive amts of money are frightening not funny

I got my MA from a Jesuit University and had an advisor pitch me for "an intelligence agency"

Edited by Evan Marshall

Kathy

I got my MA from a Jesuit University and had an advisor pitch me for "an intelligence agency"

Well that sure is interesting Evan.

I keep reading little blurbs about various religious sects being involved with espionage agencies,

including the Catholic church, but this is the first reliable piece of info I've received on the subject.

Kathy

I keep reading little blurbs about various religious sects being involved with espionage agencies,

including the Catholic church, but this is the first reliable piece of info I've received on the subject.

the major ones, including mine-The Mormons-all have intell gathering efforts-actually I'm of the opinion the Jesuits probably put the Agency to shame in some parts of the world.

Kathy

the major ones, including mine-The Mormons-all have intell gathering efforts-actually I'm of the opinion the Jesuits probably put the Agency to shame in some parts of the world.

Thank you. At last I find some people who know another side to the Jesuits and Clerics of all kinds. There was a Jesuit, Malachy Martin, who wrote scathing books about the Jesuits, including their devil worship and Jesuit assassins. I have to research his books. Back when I was in that college, he was spreading fear throughout the S.J.s

And also there was always this story that the Jesuits and the Vatican knew Kennedy was going to be hit. Cardinal Spellman knew it, allegedly. The Catholic Church did not want it known how much they hated Kennedy's politics. I guess President Kennedy wasn't killing enough commies for them.

Kathy

Kathy

Thank you. At last I find some people who know another side to the Jesuits and Clerics of all kinds. There was a Jesuit, Malachy Martin, who wrote scathing books about the Jesuits, including their devil worship and Jesuit assassins. I have to research his books. Back when I was in that college, he was spreading fear throughout the S.J.s

And also there was always this story that the Jesuits and the Vatican knew Kennedy was going to be hit. Cardinal Spellman knew it, allegedly. The Catholic Church did not want it known how much they hated Kennedy's politics. I guess President Kennedy wasn't killing enough commies for them.

Kathy

Well Kathy, one can never kill enough commies.

At least if one is a patriot of a certain vintage.

:)