The Education Forum

Gary Buell's Blog

I have started my own blog the primary focus of which will be the assassination but I'm sure I will go off into other areas as well. Please check it out and leave comments. You can find it at www.coverthistory.blogspot.com I have included a link to this forum.

Looks good gary,

I tried to email S.Philips before but he didn't respond. I wonder if he has any other information on his Uncles 'job' and whether he left any documentation to the family.

Good stuff, will keep an eye out on the blog.

John

Looks good gary,

I tried to email S.Philips before but he didn't respond. I wonder if he has any other information on his Uncles 'job' and whether he left any documentation to the family.

Good stuff, will keep an eye out on the blog.

John

Shawn doesn't seem to know much else about his uncle. Dick Russell spoke to him and confirmed the information in his email for the revised edition of his book. David Phillips had two children, I believe, and someone should attempt to interview them. Not to mention his ex-wife.

I have started my own blog the primary focus of which will be the assassination but I'm sure I will go off into other areas as well. Please check it out and leave comments. You can find it at www.coverthistory.blogspot.com I have included a link to this forum.

This looks very good. Why don't you add the URL to your signature. It will help increase visitors.

This looks very good. Why don't you add the URL to your signature. It will help increase visitors.

Good idea. Let's see if I can figure it out.

Reasons of State-Part 1 Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby and the Attempted Assassination of General Walker:

http://www.coverthistory.blogspot.com

Gary,

This is impressive. Excellent lay-out, as well.