The Education Forum

Bill OReilly's NewBook

I do recall he believed in a conspiracy back in the late 80s when he was doing Inside Edition, but that was years ago before he made it big. In case you've missed it, here's Bill with some JFK Conspiracy reporting back in the late 80s:

Besides, James Files, Mr. White, Frank Sturgis, Tom, Dick and Harry who else fired from the grassy knoll?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O’Reilly and Dugard's bestselling book, Killing Lincoln, contained no footnotes. That sort of says it all.

Killing Kennedy is little more than an attempt to piggyback on the commercial success of their Lincoln book.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/political-bookworm/post/oreilly-book-banned-from-fords-theatre/2011/11/12/gIQAEzvOGN_blog.html?wprss=political-bookworm

I can see O'Reilly now, promoting his book on Fox, talking about all the conspiracy kooks that emailed them. He may have something there.

Guest Robert Morrow

I think that JFK researchers should email Bill O'Reilly and Mr. Dugard with all we have. Collectively, and excluding the lone nutters, the people who post at Education Forum, Deep Politics Forum or JFKMurdersolved, or who attend JFK Lancer or COPA conferences or who have read extensively on the JFK assassination... collectively these people can give O'Reilly and and Mr. Dugard a much more accurate assessment of the JFK assassination than the Stalinist style propaganda that the influential "elite" and MSM treated the topic with.

People today still don't understand just how deceitful and controlled the media is, particularly in regards to the JFK assassination. The CIA and its cousins the Council on Foreign Relations members of the members have spread an incredible amount of radioactive horse manure about who murdered JFK and why they did it. The New York Times and perhaps CBS News have been the most malevalent offenders in this regard.

I say email them or call them if you have their number.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Here is the book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Kennedy-Camelot-Bill-OReilly/dp/0805096663/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1329460336&sr=1-3-fkmr0

From the book's description it looks like this is YET ANOTHER LONE NUTTER SPECIAL -

Good God, I am so sick of this. O'Reilly has Oswald killing JFK, ... the only question I have is does he work the mob into this, or God forbid: Castro. The fact that Oswald was almost certainly US intelligence is not what I see in the book. Or that Oswald shot no one on 11/22/63.

Book Description:

"Publication Date: October 16, 2012

A riveting historical narrative of the shocking events surrounding the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and the follow-up to mega-bestselling author Bill O'Reilly's Killing Lincoln.

More than a million readers have thrilled to Bill O'Reilly's Killing Lincoln, the page-turning work of nonfiction about the shocking assassination that changed the course of American history. Now the anchor of The O'Reilly Factor; recounts in gripping detail the brutal murder of John Fitzgerald Kennedy--and how a sequence of gunshots on a Dallas afternoon not only killed a beloved president but also sent the nation into the cataclysmic division of the Vietnam War and its culture-changing aftermath.

In January 1961, as the Cold War escalates, John F. Kennedy struggles to contain the growth of Communism while he learns the hardships, solitude, and temptations of what it means to be president of the United States. Along the way he acquires a number of formidable enemies, among them Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev, Cuban dictator Fidel Castro, and Alan Dulles, director of the Central Intelligence Agency. In addition, powerful elements of organized crime have begun to talk about targeting the president and his brother, Attorney General Robert Kennedy.

In the midst of a 1963 campaign trip to Texas, Kennedy is gunned down by an erratic young drifter named Lee Harvey Oswald. The former Marine Corps sharpshooter escapes the scene, only to be caught and shot dead while in police custody.

The events leading up to the most notorious crime of the twentieth century are almost as shocking as the assassination itself. Killing Kennedy chronicles both the heroism and deceit of Camelot, bringing history to life in ways that will profoundly move the reader. This may well be the most talked about book of the year."

Guest Robert Morrow

Bill O'Reilly's book on Lincoln is not allowed for sale at Ford's Theatre.

That is pretty funny, because the policy at the Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas is that books are allowed for sale at their gift shop ONLY IF they contain massive factual errors about the JFK assassination, such as JFK was killed by a lone nutter commie in a non-conspiracy that did not involve LBJ, CIA, and FBI killing JFK or covering it up.

So, does anyone care to wager that Bill O'Reilly's book will be qualified for sale at the Sixth Floor Museum when it comes out this fall?

http://books.usatoday.com/bookbuzz/post/2012-02-16/bill-oreilly-to-write-book-on-kennedys-assassination/629329/1

Bill O'Reilly's book on Lincoln is not allowed for sale at Ford's Theatre.

That is pretty funny, because the policy at the Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas is that books are allowed for sale at their gift shop ONLY IF they contain massive factual errors about the JFK assassination, such as JFK was killed by a lone nutter commie in a non-conspiracy that did not involve LBJ, CIA, and FBI killing JFK or covering it up.

So, does anyone care to wager that Bill O'Reilly's book will be qualified for sale at the Sixth Floor Museum when it comes out this fall?

http://books.usatoday.com/bookbuzz/post/2012-02-16/bill-oreilly-to-write-book-on-kennedys-assassination/629329/1

I don't want to loose any more money then I already have, however, I bet you're right though! And, if bets are still on, I'm sure you'll find O'Reilly's book sitting next TOM HANKS AND VINCENT BUGLIOSI. (Just saying)...

I will not engage in contempt prior to investigation, but I am not expecting much.

If the book has no footnotes or endnotes, as Michael said was the case with his book on the Lincoln assassination, it is not worth buying.

The 2 youtube posts above are pretty spot on, especially the brief interview with Antonio Veciana (I forgot he had been shot in the head).

I can tell that he was being led along by Gaeton Fonzi, whose book on the assassination (actually the HSCA investigation) is one of the best JFK assassination books I have read.

Books by first timers who fancy themselves JFK experts (e.g. Mark Furman and Barr McClellan) frequently turn out to be flops.

I am about 20% into Mark Lane's new book and I hope that he is in the process of laying the groundwork, because it's modest at best at this juncture (compared to Plausable Denial, which was fairly riveting).

After the big success of "Killing Lincoln," Bill O'Reilly is back on the case of a presidential assassination. The Fox News host and best-selling author is collaborating with Martin Dugard on "Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot." Henry Holt and Company announced Thursday the book will come out this fall. O'Reilly says in a statement that "Killing Kennedy" will "answer many questions" about the death of JFK, who was murdered on Nov. 22, 1963.

http://www.washingto...pTHR_story.html

It might be worth sending Bill O'Reilly what you have on the assassination.

And/or Martin Dugard.

http://www.martindugard.com/contact/

Is Dugard the collaborator?

my question also!

I haven't seen this question answered. Is Martin Dugard the co-writer or even ghost writer with O'Reilly?

Thanks,

BK

After the big success of "Killing Lincoln," Bill O'Reilly is back on the case of a presidential assassination. The Fox News host and best-selling author is collaborating with Martin Dugard on "Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot." Henry Holt and Company announced Thursday the book will come out this fall. O'Reilly says in a statement that "Killing Kennedy" will "answer many questions" about the death of JFK, who was murdered on Nov. 22, 1963.

http://www.washingto...pTHR_story.html

It might be worth sending Bill O'Reilly what you have on the assassination.

And/or Martin Dugard.

http://www.martindugard.com/contact/

Is Dugard the collaborator?

my question also!

I haven't seen this question answered. Is Martin Dugard the co-writer or even ghost writer with O'Reilly?

Thanks,

BK

I thought you were joking.

Guest Robert Morrow

I will not engage in contempt prior to investigation, but I am not expecting much.

If the book has no footnotes or endnotes, as Michael said was the case with his book on the Lincoln assassination, it is not worth buying.

The 2 youtube posts above are pretty spot on, especially the brief interview with Antonio Veciana (I forgot he had been shot in the head).

I can tell that he was being led along by Gaeton Fonzi, whose book on the assassination (actually the HSCA investigation) is one of the best JFK assassination books I have read.

Books by first timers who fancy themselves JFK experts (e.g. Mark Furman and Barr McClellan) frequently turn out to be flops.

I am about 20% into Mark Lane's new book and I hope that he is in the process of laying the groundwork, because it's modest at best at this juncture (compared to Plausable Denial, which was fairly riveting).

Barr McClellans' book "Blood, Money, & Power: How LBJ Killed JFK" sold 200,000 copies. That is not a flop: http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Money-Power-How-

Killed/dp/161608197X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1329524349&sr=1-1

So the book was not a flop in book sales.

More importantly, he has the essential truth in the JFK assassination in the title of his book - that Lyndon Johnson killed John Kennedy. He also tells us that LBJ's lawyer Texas power broker Ed Clark was getting into free oil deals because of his participation in the JFK assassination. Barr also tells us that another LBJ crony Don Thomas (a man very close to LBJ for a long time) said I took care of Box 13 in 1948 and as for Clark, he took care of Dallas. All of that stuff is pretty blockbuster.

I will agree that Barr McClellan made many other minor mistakes in his book, but he delivered us some essential truth about the JFK assassination. Also, he told us that LBJ's lawyers actually had to set up a trust fund for LBJ's psychiatrist to make sure he kept his mouth shut about all the crimes that LBJ told him about.

I recommend Barr McClellan's book and I suggest that folks keep the "baby" while they toss out the bathwater.

I currently do not believe Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint is a match to the one on the Sixth Floor, which leaves open the possibility that Malcolm Wallace could have been on the Grassy Knoll! Maybe, but I think a more like option are CIA operatives who had been training to kill Castro.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Why is Martin Dugard being mentioned?

Is he co-author/ghost author of the O'Reilly book?

No joke.

Please answer.

Thanks to anyone who will,

BK

Martin Dugard helped O'Reilly write his book on Lincoln; now he is helping O'Reilly write a book on the JFK assassination. Here is a link: http://books.usatoday.com/bookbuzz/post/2012-02-16/bill-oreilly-to-write-book-on-kennedys-assassination/629329/1

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Wow, looking at that blurb for the book, it does look like Bill O is about to do a pirouette worthy of Baryshnikov.

I mean we can nail him to the wall on this.

Man, what a gutless opportunist.

I think it would be great if CTKA pulled up all of O'Reilly's previous work as well as his statements on the JFK assassination as well as his softball interview of Bugliosi in 2007 or 2008...

and just absolutely nail O'Reilly to the wall once his book comes out. Or the floor or whatever. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel. You could probably cut and paste your Bugliosi review for most of O'Reilly's book.

If Bill O'Reilly thought it would help his career he would put on a blue dress and turn tricks on a street corner. And I do not mean to disparage prostitutes by comparing O'Reilly to one.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Why is Martin Dugard being mentioned?

Is he co-author/ghost author of the O'Reilly book?

No joke.

Please answer.

Thanks to anyone who will,

BK

Martin Dugard helped O'Reilly write his book on Lincoln; now he is helping O'Reilly write a book on the JFK assassination. Here is a link: http://books.usatoda...nation/629329/1

Thank you Robert for answering my question, and Gary Mack, who responded too.

And Jim, I too think that O'Reilly's former reporting on the subject should be compiled and reposted as I know he did some interesting work on DeMohrenshcildt and the CIA's Moore.

Jerry Policoff says:

I interviewed O'Reilly for a piece I co-authored in the Village Voice back in the JFK movie days. He was the co-host of Inside Edition back then and had not yet gone insane. He actually ran a segment on Inside Edition about the 14 or so Federal agents who had been revealed to have infiltrated the Garrison investigation. He thought the piece was so important that he held a press conference to promote it. Of course no mainstream media showed up. He expressed his astonishment to USA Today, and I interviewed him as a follow-up. He repeated to me that he could not understand how the media could not even show up at a press conference on such an important issue.

Now that he works for FOX it will be interesting to see if he is still so indignant.

Jerry Policoff

Edited by William Kelly