The Education Forum

A Way to Tell if the Shots Came From Behind or the Side Front

Kathleen presented considerably more detail than I ever heard from Jack White or that I can recall from Greg or Pamela. Its also more detail than I heard from William Reymond when he described seeing a second film. Since both Greg and Pamela post here perhaps they can comment on that level of detail. If not I would also like to know the source.....no offense, but if you offer that much detail as factual information you really need to at least cite a source.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mark Valenti

The "other" film shows the turn onto Elm St., where a "firecracker" went off. In the Hughes film they left a frame in of Kennedy reacting to something painful. His face changes as something hit him. He brings his hand back into the car. Kennedy tries again to smile and wave and is hit in the throat from a shot coming from the front. His elbows fly up. The Stemmons Freeway sign is much smaller and doesn't hide what happened. He is hit from behind and the back of his head is blown away. Then the 2 big ones: SA Greer stops momentarily and turns to see Kennedy and sees him shot twice in the head from the right front. Then the 2 big ones. Greer takes off, saying later that he didn't want to drive Kennedy into an ambush. Ha, Ha. SA Clint Hill gets atop the vehicle and hits Jackie to get her to go back into the car. They drive off. So you see the turn, the sign is smaller, you see Greer stop the car and Clint Hill slapping Jackie. And it was very gruesome.

I think Eugene Brading shot from behind from the Dal-Tex building, where he was discovered, brought in and let go.

Kathy C

(Bolds mine.)

I will reserve commenting on most of this, because I just don't want to go there, but I have to ask, (and forgive me if this is written elsewhere or common knowledge), you say Clint Hill slapped Jackie? What? Where did this come from? Why would he do that? I would like to see a credible source for this. This is one of the crummiest things I've seen written. Her husband has just been shot in the head, and Clint runs to the limo, climbs up on the trunk, and slaps her? Are you kidding me?

A lot of the JFK discussions are really getting "out there", IMO.

Some folks are born fabulists. The truth seems boring to them.

The "other" film shows the turn onto Elm St., where a "firecracker" went off. In the Hughes film they left a frame in of Kennedy reacting to something painful. His face changes as something hit him. He brings his hand back into the car. Kennedy tries again to smile and wave and is hit in the throat from a shot coming from the front. His elbows fly up. The Stemmons Freeway sign is much smaller and doesn't hide what happened. He is hit from behind and the back of his head is blown away. Then the 2 big ones: SA Greer stops momentarily and turns to see Kennedy and sees him shot twice in the head from the right front. Then the 2 big ones. Greer takes off, saying later that he didn't want to drive Kennedy into an ambush. Ha, Ha. SA Clint Hill gets atop the vehicle and hits Jackie to get her to go back into the car. They drive off. So you see the turn, the sign is smaller, you see Greer stop the car and Clint Hill slapping Jackie. And it was very gruesome.

I think Eugene Brading shot from behind from the Dal-Tex building, where he was discovered, brought in and let go.

Kathy C

(Bolds mine.)

I will reserve commenting on most of this, because I just don't want to go there, but I have to ask, (and forgive me if this is written elsewhere or common knowledge), you say Clint Hill slapped Jackie? What? Where did this come from? Why would he do that? I would like to see a credible source for this. This is one of the crummiest things I've seen written. Her husband has just been shot in the head, and Clint runs to the limo, climbs up on the trunk, and slaps her? Are you kidding me?

A lot of the JFK discussions are really getting "out there", IMO.

I read this recently. There is so much Kennedy material on the Internet. I read it on a Kennedy site where someone posted that Clint Hill slapped Jackie because the car was going fast and she didn't even know he was there or what she was doing. He was afraid she'd get shot. She had to get back into the car. She was in shock. The car began to speed and she could have been a target if she stayed on the trunk. It's possible that I read it on Burnham's forum. The subject was the "other" film.

When you say the posts are getting "out there" do you mean mine?

Kathy C

Kathy, what I was interested in as far as sources would be what individuals are on record as seeing those details in the film...specifically by name. I've tried to keep up with comments about it but what you

posted was so detailed and on many points so much more specific than what I have seen previously that I would like to know exactly who saw and reported that....thanks, Larry

Kathleen presented considerably more detail than I ever heard from Jack White or that I can recall from Greg or Pamela. Its also more detail than I heard from William Reymond when he described seeing a second film. Since both Greg and Pamela post here perhaps they can comment on that level of detail. If not I would also like to know the source.....no offense, but if you offer that much detail as factual information you really need to at least cite a source.

I can tell you right now that Rich Dellarosa described it to me. We talked about it often. He had seen the film 3 times. The slapping or pushing was meant to get her back into the car. It entirely exposed SS standing down, letting the assassination happen. We don't see it in the Z film. It was the turn onto Elm, the throat shot (which the sign doesn't block), the car stopping, and the 2 head shots. I've only read the slap from someone who claimed he saw the film. What else could Clint do for her?

Kathy C

Guest Mark Valenti

"Some folks are born fabulists. The truth seems boring to them." -- Valenti

Valenti, I am not a xxxx. You have called me that. You will not get away with it. Check your friend Burnham's Forum.

Kathy C

I think you prefer larger-than-life fantasies over boring reality. That doesn't make you a xxxx.

"The Secret Service man leaned forward and put his hands on Mrs. Kennedy's shoulders...to push her back into the car."

Immediately following:

"The car never stopped, it never paused."

Excepts from a video of Dan Rather describing his viewing of the Zapruder film on Nov.25/63.

While everyone is merrily discussing whether Clint Hill slapped or merely pushed Jackie, has it ever occurred to you how difficult either of these actions would be for Clint Hill, if the limo was not at a standstill? If he let go of the handrail on a moving limo, he stood a very good chance of falling off backwards, cracking his skull and getting run over by the Queen Mary.

I believe there is a very good reason we don't see Clint Hill pushing (or slapping) Jackie in the Zapruder film.

Valenti, I am not a xxxx. You have called me that. You will not get away with it. Check your friend Burnham's Forum.

Kathy C

I think you prefer larger-than-life fantasies over boring reality. That doesn't make you a xxxx.

Where did you get this from? Your attitude towards me. I told you everything Rich told me, but he never mentioned Jackie being slapped or pushed. I read that I think on Burnham's forum. Where do you get "fantasies" from? How do you know me? You don't. And if Burnham is involved with this there will be fireworks.

Kathy C

"The Secret Service man leaned forward and put his hands on Mrs. Kennedy's shoulders...to push her back into the car."

Immediately following:

"The car never stopped, it never paused."

Excepts from a video of Dan Rather describing his viewing of the Zapruder film on Nov.25/63.

While everyone is merrily discussing whether Clint Hill slapped or merely pushed Jackie, has it ever occurred to you how difficult either of these actions would be for Clint Hill, if the limo was not at a standstill? If he let go of the handrail on a moving limo, he stood a very good chance of falling off backwards, cracking his skull and getting run over by the Queen Mary.

I believe there is a very good reason we don't see Clint Hill pushing (or slapping) Jackie in the Zapruder film.

Dan Rather is the xxxx. Someone put him up to this. And then he was famous.

Jackie was out of her mind. He had to wake her up and get her back in the car. She could have gotten shot.

Kathy C

I have a theory. Frank Sinatra's son was kidnapped by 3 men in December 1963. They had to do prison time. I think the Mob wanted another distraction from Ruby. Who did the most to get Kennedy elected in the first place? Frank Sinatra. That's my theory. Is that what you mean when you say I'm in a fantasy world? Richard Belzer and David Wayne wrote about my theory on why Karyn Kupcinet died -- to get her father, Irv Kupcinet to back down about Ruby and the assassination. I was mentioned in that book at least twice. They agreed with me.

Kathy C

Kathy C

And tell me just how you know Dan Rather was lying, Kathy. Just how do you know Dan Rather did not actually view the Zapruder film?

I never said he never saw the film! This thread started out about no blood seen on the trunk of the car. Now people are climbing out of the woodwork to more or less insult my intelligence or disturb me. F--- the "other" film. I've had it.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins