The Education Forum

I still think Dorothy Kilgallen was murdered.

Guest Tom Scully

From the "Midwest Today" article:

...."I went back in the dressing room, picked up the intercom, and rang for James [the butler]. I said, 'James, I am unable to wake Miss Kilgallen. Could you please come up?' He ran up the stairs. I could hear him. He came up the front stairs and he ran like he was very excited and of course the door was locked. But I had come in from the back door. I don't think anyone knew I was coming. So I opened the door to the bedroom and James came in, and at that time I noticed a sheet of paper laying on the floor that had been pushed under the door. And James came in and he was very flustered. He wasn't himself at all."

A distraught Sinclaire left the residence without knowing what was on the sheet of paper. "When I got downstairs and went out the front door, there was a police car sitting in front of the house. There were two officers in it. They didn't pay any attention to me," Sinclaire recalled. "I find it very strange that they were sitting in front of the house and Dorothy was dead upstairs." ....

I found it "very strange" that Sinclaire, the man who claimed to be so close to Kilgallen, would admit publicly to any of the above. Did he confess to a crime? Tampering with evidence at a murder scene, "reporting" to a friend instead of to police, his discovery of Dorothy's dead body, then abruptly leaving before police arrived, Showing so little interest, just moments after the shock of discovering her dead, he summons her butler, observes a paper at his feet after opening the locked door to admit the butler, but is in such haste to leave the scene and the building, he does not even pause to pick up the paper and determine if anything was written on it.

• 2 weeks later...

From the "Midwest Today" article:

...."I went back in the dressing room, picked up the intercom, and rang for James [the butler]. I said, 'James, I am unable to wake Miss Kilgallen. Could you please come up?' He ran up the stairs. I could hear him. He came up the front stairs and he ran like he was very excited and of course the door was locked. But I had come in from the back door. I don't think anyone knew I was coming. So I opened the door to the bedroom and James came in, and at that time I noticed a sheet of paper laying on the floor that had been pushed under the door. And James came in and he was very flustered. He wasn't himself at all."

A distraught Sinclaire left the residence without knowing what was on the sheet of paper. "When I got downstairs and went out the front door, there was a police car sitting in front of the house. There were two officers in it. They didn't pay any attention to me," Sinclaire recalled. "I find it very strange that they were sitting in front of the house and Dorothy was dead upstairs." ....

I found it "very strange" that Sinclaire, the man who claimed to be so close to Kilgallen, would admit publicly to any of the above. Did he confess to a crime? Tampering with evidence at a murder scene, "reporting" to a friend instead of to police, his discovery of Dorothy's dead body, then abruptly leaving before police arrived, Showing so little interest, just moments after the shock of discovering her dead, he summons her butler, observes a paper at his feet after opening the locked door to admit the butler, but is in such haste to leave the scene and the building, he does not even pause to pick up the paper and determine if anything was written on it.

Tom, you don't know what you're talking about. Although Mr. Sinclaire is dead, he left behind a long video interview he did in 2000. Midwest Today relied on it as a source. Like other witnesses such as Paul O'Connor, Mr. Sinclaire kept silent in the 1960s and 1970s out of fear. When Lee Israel contacted him in 1975 during her work on the Kilgallen book, he was still too scared to talk about his 1960s experiences. Finally, in 1994, he told everything he knew to a researcher. Mr. Sinclaire explained, "I'm getting older, and what are they going to do to me now ?" The researcher needed six years to travel to Tampa, Florida to do the video interview. There was no You Tube then, so nobody knew who could cite such a video as a source. But Beta SP video existed for sure.

Jack Ruby likely gave Dorothy the keys to the City of Hate, Dallas, on the JFK hit.

Jewish Ruby wanted to get moved out of Dallas because he was afraid of the power of the Birchers there, and in particular the Pro-Hitler NAZI type named HL Hunt, the Mega-Bircher billionaire.

Everyone knows Ruby, aka Rubenstein, was pleading to be moved to DC so he could tell his story without being offed in jail, but little did he know that Warren was bought and paid for by LBJ. Hunt good ole boy General Walker consistently called Ruby as Rubeinstein to play into the Hunt theme to get the Jewish involvement into the news and the Warren Report's record, if needed to protect the Birchers. Dorothy was Ruby's leverage and insurance policy to force the door open, but even she and her friend were silenced.

JFK was a Bircher Hit, and likewise LHO was also a Bircher Hit. The "Brains" of the leverage for the Bircher Hits was JFK hating HL Hunt, and it was Hunt that wanted the JFK is a Communist ad placed by Jewish named person, Weissman. It was Hunt that wanted Jewish Ruby to off LHO to keep the Bircher's big secret. It was Hunt that was in partnership with Jewish Morris Jaffee and the LBJ and USAEC Uranium deals that Jaffee used to underwrite LBJ's run for VP with JFK. It was Hunt that wanted a shooter in the Dal-Tex Building to be associted with Jaffee and the USAEC Uranium deals with LBJ. It was the Pro-Hitler NAZI connected Hunt that was going to use the Jewish leverage to insure the Birchers and he got away with Murder, else they'd dump the news that shots came from Jaffee's business, Jewish Ruby was covering up for Jaffee, and Jewish Mortimer Bloomfield controlled PERMINDEX was the root of the shooters, and the Birchers would become the Heros. Dallas based Nagy's PERMINDEX hit team was for sale to the Rockefeller CIAA types and the Hunt Intelligence types. As we know from Joseph Milteer, the JFK hitters well planned to get the "Big Jew" as the killer of JFK.

Dorothy had the associations from Ruby on the Birchers game to off JFK and she had in her hands not only the power to expose LBJ in the hit planning and get out of jail free benefits to slide into the White House, but also the power to take down the richest man in the country and he was not about to let that happen. So, Dorothy dies like Marilyn, drugged. All the critical information taken away to cover up for the guilty parties.

Ruby is standing around worried the Birchers will dump the Jewish involvement in the JFK hit game, designed in by Hunt, and the leverage on Ruby is huge Pograms against the Jewish types that Hunt designed into the JFK hit.

That is what Dorothy discovered. "Yellow Roses" Author David Reitzes speaks to some of these issues.

Hunt then became more powerful than any president, and all the more rich to force the US into fascist control of the mega-capitalists. Hunt then ruled LBJ, Hoover, and dictated the directions of US Foreign policy and the hate toward Civil Rights.

Hunt and the Birchers successfully forced the FBI and the Warren Commission to follow the faked up script that LHO was a lone nut Communist sole killer of JFK, else the next move was expose the Communistic Jewish involvements in the JFK hit, and make the Birchers the Heros in exposing the killers of JFK. LHO was sheep dipped as the Pro-Castro Communist by Bircher and Minuteman Guy Bannister in New Orleans. LHO seriously screwed up in visiting Bircher loyal Oak Ridge and leaving a huge FBI hint on his visit there at the Atomic Museum. That guaranteed he'd die.

In the End, the NAZIs from Ft. Bliss got their NASA space program. The Ballistic Missle defense games would go wild, along with nuclear weapons work. Bell Helicopters made a fortune selling tons of helicopters for the Vietnam War. The Drug lords got their money and Corsican dealers were happy, and Black Communities were flooded with Drugs to counter Communism guised as Civil Rights. The US would come to be ripped apart and exploited more than ever by those that sought more power and money, using the US as their pawns. The LBJ legacy on America stems from the Chaos that a high level sociopathic LBJ did for power and control.

Dorothy's Ruby information would not just blow the lid off the JFK assassination, it would nuke the richest man in the US and get him executed for Treason, or short of that, cause a huge war against the Jewish types as the Birchers cut loose option II.

If LHO was allowed to testify, perhaps even give his Police Statements, Bircher Option II would go into effect, and Ruby had to kill LHO on National TV to avoid that at any cost.

=======

http://www.amaranthpublishing.com/yellow.htm

======

Edited by Jim Phelps

• 3 years later...