The Education Forum

Here are some good JFK assassination books to read

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Battling Wall Street is a very important book.

There should be a separate category for books that do not actually deal with the assassination but inform us of why the Powers that Be decided Kennedy had to go,

Yes!

There are a few logical categories:

1 - The mechanics of the assassination: Shooters from multiple directions, witnesses running up the grassy knoll en masse, bullets flying everywhere, Dealey Plaza looks like swiss cheese as does the limo, fake SS men, real SS men even worse than the fake ones, "tramps" and suspicious types rounded up and released without explanation, etc.

The point: These books prove massive conspiracy.

2 - The cover up: Warren Commission, scores of dead witnesses, HSCA, more dead witnesses, dead patsy, dead patsy killer, media complicity, etc.

The point: A cover-up of this depth and endurance means the perps go all the way up the food chain.

3 - The motives:

- JFK's firm plan to withdraw from Vietnam by the end of 1965.

- JFK's peace overtures to Cuba and Russiaboth Communist countries.

- JFK's stated plan to tax the oil industry and further tax the undertaxed wealthy.

- JFK's refusal to put the wishes of big business above the needs of the people.

- JFK's support of labor unions.

- Etc.

The point: Why was he murdered? Most people will move from category 1 to 3 without looking back 'cause category 3 is the one that matters, and the one that explains our present in addition to or past. Anyone paying attention will notice that we're still staging wars to make corporations richer, sill enslaved by oil, still not taxing the wealthy, and the Ruling Class is still determined to destroy labor unions.

4 - The perps.

Time to get specific with the organizations and people behind it all. We should be able to do that by now.

The point: Today's Ruling Class is yesterday's perps. The US hasn't had a legit gov't or democracy since Kennedy was taken from us.

5 - Of course propaganda can be another category.

Myra, that is a very good post. 1) Mechanics of assassination 2) cover up 3) motives 4) perps

Don't forget PERSONAL REASONS for the JFK assassination: 1) the Kennedys were on the verge of politically executing Lyndon Johnson, planning to hang him on the noose of the Bobby Baker scandal. This could even have sent LBJ to jail; certainly in state of downfallen disgrace which to LBJ was the equivalent of a death threat 2) white hot CIA hatred towards Kennedy over the deaths of CIA men/anti-Castro Cubans at Bay of Pigs, along with non-invasion of Cuba during 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis. Not to mention the sub rosa war JFK was having with both LBJ and the CIA during his presidency.

Edited by Robert Morrow

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battling Wall Street is a very important book.

There should be a separate category for books that do not actually deal with the assassination but inform us of why the Powers that Be decided Kennedy had to go,

Yes!

There are a few logical categories:

1 - The mechanics of the assassination: Shooters from multiple directions, witnesses running up the grassy knoll en masse, bullets flying everywhere, Dealey Plaza looks like swiss cheese as does the limo, fake SS men, real SS men even worse than the fake ones, "tramps" and suspicious types rounded up and released without explanation, etc.

The point: These books prove massive conspiracy.

2 - The cover up: Warren Commission, scores of dead witnesses, HSCA, more dead witnesses, dead patsy, dead patsy killer, media complicity, etc.

The point: A cover-up of this depth and endurance means the perps go all the way up the food chain.

3 - The motives:

- JFK's firm plan to withdraw from Vietnam by the end of 1965.

- JFK's peace overtures to Cuba and Russia—both Communist countries.

- JFK's stated plan to tax the oil industry and further tax the undertaxed wealthy.

- JFK's refusal to put the wishes of big business above the needs of the people.

- JFK's support of labor unions.

- Etc.

The point: Why was he murdered? Most people will move from category 1 to 3 without looking back 'cause category 3 is the one that matters, and the one that explains our present in addition to or past. Anyone paying attention will notice that we're still staging wars to make corporations richer, sill enslaved by oil, still not taxing the wealthy, and the Ruling Class is still determined to destroy labor unions.

4 - The perps.

Time to get specific with the organizations and people behind it all. We should be able to do that by now.

The point: Today's Ruling Class is yesterday's perps. The US hasn't had a legit gov't or democracy since Kennedy was taken from us.

5 - Of course propaganda can be another category.

Myra, that is a very good post. 1) Mechanics of assassination 2) cover up 3) motives 4) perps

Don't forget PERSONAL REASONS for the JFK assassination: 1) the Kennedys were on the verge of politically executing Lyndon Johnson, planning to hang him on the noose of the Bobby Baker scandal. This could even have sent LBJ to jail; certainly in state of downfallen disgrace which to LBJ was the equivalent of a death threat 2) white hot CIA hatred towards Kennedy over the deaths of CIA men/anti-Castro Cubans at Bay of Pigs, along with non-invasion of Cuba during 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis. Not to mention the sub rosa war JFK was having with both LBJ and the CIA during his presidency.

Agreed Robert, all the reasons you just listed are significant. No shortage of motives for this murder.

I am actually rereading Battling Wall Street right now.

Its even better than I remembered it.

A very incisive and nuanced look at Kennedy's economic policies both on the national and international level.

If I recall, GIbson wrote an essay in his second book that continued in this vein called Kennedy vs. the Early Globalists. This was also about JFK vs. David Rockefeller and his gang.

What was Rockefeller's famous quote? Something like: if the charge is that I attempted to break down national borders in order to globalize the world economy, I stand guilty. And I am proud of that.

Kennedy, to say thee last, did not agree. He even wanted to eliminate tax breaks on American companies that were headquartered off shore.

Yes!

President Kennedy opposed outsourcing.

Decades before it was a hot topic with the general population he realized the downside and spoke out against it.

He was progressive long before that word was in use.

In fact I think of him as a revolutionary.

He opposed so many of the immoral things that big business was intent on doing, and is now doing unopposed.

Please see my EF thread here: My link.

I quoted from an article in USA Today (of all places):

"If you had two companies in Pittsburgh that both were going to expand capacity and create 100 jobs, our tax code puts the company who chooses to put the plant in Pittsburgh at a competitive disadvantage over the company that chooses to move to a tax haven," says former White House economist Gene Sperling, a Clinton adviser.

The deferral clause has been in the tax code for more than half a century and has outlasted numerous reform efforts. In April 1961, even as U.S.-backed rebels were dying at Cuba's Bay of Pigs, President Kennedy asked Congress to rewrite tax provisions that "consistently favor United States private investment abroad compared with investment in our own economy....""

My link

No only did he oppose off shore tax breaks and outsourcing, and defend the steel workers union against US Steel, and give public workers the right to unionize, he opposed the World Bank and IMF (I believe called GATT at the time) because he thought government, not the private sector, should make loans to other countries. This is another piece of very significant info I got from "Battling Wall Street."

Gibson reveals many of the reasons the industrialists backed, and in some cases funded, the assassination.

He goes into great detail about an open argument that David Rockefeller had with President Kennedy in Life magazine, so I found an old copy of the magazine. (Actually someone at EF was kind enough to send it to me). It shows how personally concerned, and openly defiant, Rockefeller was with Kennedy's supposed anti-business (pro-people) stances. I attached a quick photo of the article.

And the chilling quote you're referring to, attributed to D. Rockefeller, is this:

"'We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination [read as 'democracy'] practiced in past centuries.""

My link

I don't know if the quote is genuine, but if he didn't say it he sure was thinking it.

post-5425-012811500 1298706913_thumb.jpg

A very incisive and nuanced look at Kennedy's economic policies both on the national and international level.

If I recall, GIbson wrote an essay in his second book that continued in this vein called Kennedy vs. the Early Globalists. This was also about JFK vs. David Rockefeller and his gang.

What was Rockefeller's famous quote? Something like: if the charge is that I attempted to break down national borders in order to globalize the world economy, I stand guilty. And I am proud of that.

Kennedy, to say thee last, did not agree. He even wanted to eliminate tax breaks on American companies that were headquartered off shore.

There is an article here on President Kennedy's battle with the business Titans: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/124999-John-F-Kennedy-and-the-Titans

I think it's a great article.

Edited by Myra Bronstein

There is an article here on President Kennedy's battle with the business Titans: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/124999-John-F-Kennedy-and-the-Titans

I think it's a great article.

The big plan for a united 'one world' system had been planned long before Kennedy,

then Soviets bit the dust under pressure 'and lets make a deal persuasion ' by US.

dealings and it's willing nordic type and other 'pallid' allies et al. to

rule and alter the entire world to it's vision of a false, benevolent materialistic,

and spiritless system.

It is this system that US. political radicals have fought to control, that brought

about the Dallas death of Kennedy which 'they' have continued to control under

whatever political party is represented in presidential office. The one world system

is secure and on track by people manipulating, anti-Constitutional Americans and others

who look like us!

Guest Robert Morrow

Longtime JFK researcher Al Navis':

JFK ASSASSINATION READING LISTS

If you only want to read 1 book:

Crossfire by Jim Marrs

If you only want to read 5 books:

Rush to Judgment by Mark Lane

Six Seconds in Dallas by Josiah Thompson

Accessories After the Fact by Sylvia Meagher

Conspiracy by Anthony Summers

High Treason by Robert Groden

If you only want to read 10 books:

The Warren Report by The Tooth Fairy

They’ve Killed the President by Robert Sam Anson

Best Evidence by David Lifton

The Man on the Grassy Knoll by John Craig and Philip Rogers

The Killing of a President by Robert Groden

If you only want to read 25 books:

The Warren Report by The Tooth Fairy

Who Killed Kennedy? by Thomas Buchanan

Inquest by Edward Jay Epstein

Forgive My Grief I-IV by Penn Jones, Jr.

The Kennedy Conspiracy by Paris Flammonde

They’ve Killed the President by Robert Sam Anson

Coup D’État in America by Alan J. Weberman & Michael Canfield

Coincidence or Conspiracy by Bernard Fensterwald

Best Evidence by David Lifton

On the Trail of the Assassins by Jim Garrison

Crossfire by Jim Marrs

JFK by Fletcher Prouty

Destiny Betrayed by James DiEugenio

The Man on the Grassy Knoll by John Craig and Philip Rogers

The Man Who Knew Too Much by Dick Russell

The Killing of a President by Robert Groden

The Last Investigation by Gaeton Fonzi

Deep Politics and the Death of JFK by Peter Dale Scott

Oswald and the CIA by John Newman

JFK and the Unspeakable by James Douglass

Now any list, let alone a list of lists, is subjective but I think that after 45+ years of researching this case it has given me a certain level of bona fides. Since I haven't paid too much attention to books published over the past 15 years or so, apart from the last book on the list, I will let others give you the best of that era. I have, in each list, placed the books in chronological order so that, if you read them in that order, you will get the maximum impact from what the various authors released.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Robert Morrow

Here are some more books from another longtime JFK researcher's collection. I think perusing this list will be useful to people:

1 JFK BDG Adamson, Bruce Campbell. The JFK Assassination Timeline Chart. Aptos, CA: Bruce Campbell Adamson, 1995-99.

2 RUBY XBD ER Anderson, Alice and Diana Hunter. Jack Ruby's Girls. Atlanta, GA: Hallux, 1970. HOLD

3 JFK PB R Anson, Robert Sam. "They've Killed the President!" - The Search for the Murderers of John F. Kennedy. New York: Bantam Extra, 1975.

4 TEX XBD R Ashman, Charles. Connally: The Adventures of Big Bad John. New York: William Morrow, 1974.

5 TEX XBD R Askins, Col. Charles. Texans, Guns and History. New York: Winchester Press, 1970. HOLD

6 DALLAS HC Belli, Melvin with Maurice Carroll. Dallas Justice: The Real Story of Jack Ruby and His Trial. New York: David McKay, 1964.

7 LBJ HC Beschloss, Michael. Reaching for Glory: Lyndon Johnson's Secret White House Tapes, 1964-1965 . New York: Simon & Schuster, 2001.

8 LBJ HC Beschloss, Michael. Taking Charge: The Johnson White House Tapes, 1963-1964 . New York: Simon & Schuster, 1997.

9 MAF PB Blakey, G. Robert and Richard N. Billings. Fatal Hour: The Assassination of President Kennedy by Organized Crime. New York: Ballantine Books, 1979.

10 DLP PB R Bloomgarden, Henry S. The Gun: A "Biography" of the Gun that Killed John F. Kennedy. New York: Bantam Books, 1976.

11 CRI PB R Blumenthal, Sid and Harvey Yazijian, eds. Government by Gunplay: Assassination Conspiracy Theories from Dallas to Today. New York: Signet, 1976.

12 DAL XBD ER Bonner, Judy. Investigation of a Homicide: The Murder of John F. Kennedy. Anderson, SC: Droke House, 1969.

13 LBJ TP R Brammer, Billy Lee. The Gay Place. Austin: Texas Monthly Press, 1978. HOLD

14 CRM PB R Bresler, Fenton. Who Killed John Lennon? New York: St Martin's Paperbacks, 1989.

15 LHO TP Brown, Ray "Tex" with Don Lasseter. Broken Silence: The Truth about Lee Harvey Oswald, LBJ, and the Assassination of JFK. New York: Pinnacle True Crime, 1999.

16 LHO TP Brown, Walt. The People V. Lee Harvey Oswald. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1992.

17 DAL TP Brown, Walt. Treachery in Dallas . New York: Carroll & Graf, 1995.

18 DAL XBD ER Bruno, Jerry. The Advance Man. New York: Morrow, 1971. HOLD

19 CRI XBD Buchanan, Thomas. Who Killed Kennedy? London: Secker & Warburg, 1964.

20 WC HB Bugliosi, Vincent. RECLAIMING HISTORY

21 LBJ TP Busby, Horace. The Thirty-First of March: Lyndon Johnson's Final Days in Office. New York: Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 2005.

22 DAL TP ER Byrd, David Harold "Dry Hole". I'm an Endangered Species: The Autobiography of a Free Enterpriser. Houston: Pacesetter Press, 1978. HOLD

23 LBJ HC Caro, Robert. The Years of Lyndon Johnson: Master of the Senate . New York: Knopf, 2002. HOLD

24 LBJ HC Caro, Robert. The Years of Lyndon Johnson: Means of Ascent . New York: Knopf, 1990. HOLD

25 LBJ HC Caro, Robert. The Years of Lyndon Johnson: The Path to Power . New York: Knopf, 1982. HOLD

26 LHO PB Chapman, Gil and Ann. Was Oswald Alone? San Diego, CA: PEC, 1967.

27 HIS HC ER Cook, Fred J. The Warfare State. New York: Macmillan, 1962.

28 PRESS XBD ER Corry, John. The Manchester Affair. New York: Putnam's, 1967.

29 DLP TP Craig, John and Philip A. Rogers. The Man on the Grassy Knoll. New York: Avon Books, 1992.

30 DAL PB Crenshaw, Charles A. M.D. JFK: Conspiracy of Silence. New York: Signet Books, 1992.

31 DAL TP ER Curry, Jesse. Retired Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry Reveals His Personal JFK Assassination File. Dallas: American Poster and Printing Co., 1969. HOLD

32 FBI PB R Cvetic, Matt. The Big Decision: The Life Story of Matt Cvetic. Torrance, CA: Matt Cvetic Memorial Foundation, 1959.

33 BIO HC Dallek, Robert. An Unfinished Life: John F. Kennedy, 1917-1963. New York: Little, Brown, 2002.

34 MAF HC Davis, John H. Mafia Kingfish: Carlos Marcello and the Assassination of John F. Kennedy. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1989.

35 BIO TP Davis, John H. The Kennedys: Dynasty and Disaster 1848-1984. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1984.

36 LHO TP R Davison, Jean. Oswald's Game. New York: W. W. Norton, 1983.

37 FIC PB DeLillo, Don. Libra, New York: Penguin Books, 1989.

38 HOOVER HC Demaris, Ovid. The Director: An oral biography of J. Edgar Hoover . New York: Harper's Magazine Press, 1975.

39 CRM XBD $$ Di Maio, Vincent, M.D. Gunshot Wounds: Practical Aspects of Firearms, Ballistics, and Forensic Techniques. New York: Elsevier, 1985. HOLD

40 JFK TP diEugenio, James and Lisa Pease. The Assassinations: Probe Magazine on JFK, MLK, RFK, and Malcolm X. Los Angeles: Feral House, 2003.

41 JFK XBD DiEugenio, James. Destiny Betrayed: JFK, Cuba and the Garrison Case. New York: Sheridan Square Press, 1992.

42 CRM TP Douglas, John, and Mark Olshaker. THE CASES THAT HAUNT US: From Jack the Ripper to JonBenet Ramsey... New York: Scribner/Lisa Drew, 2000.

43 LBJ HC R Dugger, Ronnie. The Politician: The Life and Times of Lyndon Johnson, The Drive for Power--from the Frontier to Master of the Senate . New York: Norton, 1982.

44 FIC TP Ellroy, James, The Cold Six Thousand. New York: Vintage Books, 2001.

45 WC PB Epstein, Edward Jay. Inquest. New York: Bantam Books, 1966.

46 LHO PB Epstein, Edward Jay. Legend: The Secret World of Lee Harvey Oswald. New York: Ballantine Books, 1978.

47 CUB TP Escalante, Fabian. JFK: The Cuba Files: The Untold Story of the Plot to Kill Kennedy . Melbourne: Ocean Press, 2006.

48 LBJ HC Estes, Billy Sol

49 RFK TP R Evans, Peter. Nemesis: Aristotle Onassis, Jackie O., & the Love Triangle that Brought Down the Kennedys . New York: Regan Books/HarperCollins, 2004.

50 BIO PB R Exner, Judith with Ovid Demaris. My Story. New York: Grove Press, 1978.

51 JFK PB R Fensterwald, Bernard Jr., ed. Coincidence or Conspiracy?- Produced by the Committee To Investigate Assassinations. New York: Zebra Books, 1970.

52 JFK TP Fetzer, James A., ed. Assassination Science: Experts Speak Out on the Death of JFK. Chicago: Catfeet Press, 1998.

53 JFK TP Fetzer, James. Murder in Dealey Plaza: What We Know Now that We Didn't Know Then about the Death of JFK. Chicago: Catfeet Press, 2000.

54 LHO TP Fleming, Glenn B. The Two Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald. New York: Empire Publications, 2003.

55 INV TP Fonzi, Gaeton. The Last Investigation. New York: Thunder's Mouth Press, 1993.

56 RFK PB R Freed, Donald. The Killing of RFK. New York: Dell, 1975.

57 BIB XBD R Frewin, Anthony. The Assassination of John F. Kennedy: an Annotated Film, TV and Videography, 1963-1992. London: Greenwood Press, 1993.

58 MKL TP Friedly, Michael and David Gallen, Martin Luther King, Jr., the FBI File. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1993.

59 GAR TP Garrison, Jim. On the Trail of the Assassins. New York: Warner Books [Reprint], 1991.

60 MLK TP Garrow, David. The FBI and Martin Luther King, Jr. London: Penguin Books, 1989.

61 LIT PB R Garson, Barbara. MacBird! New York: Grove Press, 1966. HOLD

62 CRI TP R Gaylin, Willard, M.D. The Killing of Bonnie Garland: A devastating examination of crime and accountability. New York and London: Penguin Books, 1993. HOLD

63 FIC XBD R Gilles, Camille. $400.000 Dollars Pour Abattre Kennedy à Paris. Paris: Julliard, 1973.

64 RFK TP Goldfarb, Ronald. Perfect Villains, Imperfect Heroes: Robert F. Kennedy's War Against Organized Crime . New York: Random House, 1995.

JFKRFKMLK_COLLECTION.xls 3/14/2011

65 DLP TP Goodman, Bob. Triangle of Fire . San Jose, CA: Laquerian Publishing, 1993.

66 JFK TP Groden, Robert and Harrison Livingstone. High Treason. New York: The Conservatory Press, 1989.

67 JFK HCO Groden, Robert J. The Killing of A President: The Complete Photographic Record of the JFK Assassination, The Conspiracy, and the Cover-Up. New York: Penguin Studio Books, 1995.

68 LHO HCO Groden, Robert J. The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald: A Comprehensive Photographic Record. New York: Penguin Studio Books, 1995.

69 RFK HC Guthman, Edwin O. and Jeffrey Shulman, eds. Robert Kennedy: In His Own Words: The Unpublished Recollections of the Kennedy Years. New York: Bantam Books, 1988.

70 FBI HC Hack, Richard. Puppetmaster: The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover. Beverly Hills, CA: New Millennium Press, 2004.

71 LBJ PB R Haley, J. Evetts. A Texan Looks at Lyndon: A Study in Illegitimate Power. Palo Duro, TX: Palo Duro Press, 1964. HOLD

72 TEX XBD R Haley, James L. Texas, an Album of History. Garden City, NY: Doubleday, 1985.

73 BIO HC Hamilton, Nigel. JFK, Reckless Youth. New York: Random House, 1992.

74 CRM HCO R Hammer, Richard. Playboy's Illustrated History of Organized Crime. Chicago: Playboy Press, 1975.

75 JFK HC Hancock, Larry. Someone Would Have Talked: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the Conspiracy to Mislead History. Southlake, TX: JFK Lancer Publications, 2006.

76 LBJ XBD R Harwood, Richard and Haynes Johnson, Lyndon. New York: Praeger Publishers, 1973.

77 LBJ XBD ER Henggeler, Paul. In His Steps: Lyndon Johnson and the Kennedy Mystique. Chicago: Ivan R. Dee, 1991. HOLD

78 RFK HC Hersh, Burton. Bobby and J. Edgar: The Historic Face-Off Between the Kennedys and J. Edgar Hoover that Transformed America. New York: Carroll & Graf, 2007. HOLD

79 BIO TP Hersh, Seymour. The Dark Side of Camelot. New York: Back Bay/Little, Brown, 1997.

80 RFK TP Hilty, James. Robert Kennedy, Brother Protector. Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 1997.

81 PRESS TP Hlavach, Laura and Darwin Payne, eds. Reporting the Kennedy Assassination: Journalists Who Were There Recall Their Experiences. Dallas: Three Forks Press, 1996.

82 CRM TP Hodel, Steve. Black Dahlia Avenger: A Genius for Murder. New York: HarperCollins Perennial, 2004.

83 FBI PB Hoover, J. Edgar. J. Edgar Hoover on Communism. New York: Paperback Library, 1970.

84 HIS HC ER Hougan, Jim. Spooks: The Haunting of America - The Private Use of Secret Agents . New York: William Morrow, 1978.

85 FOR PB ER Houts, Marshall. Where Death Delights: The Story of Dr. Milton Helpern and Forensic Medicine. New York: Dell, 1967.

86 DLP TP Hunt, Conover. Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark. Dallas: Sixth Floor Museum Press, 1997.

87 JFK TP Hurt, Henry. Reasonable Doubt: An Investigation into the Assassination of John F. Kennedy. New York: Henry Holt, 1985.

88 CRM XBD R Inbau, Fred E., Marvin E. Aspen and Frank Carrington. Evidence Law for the Police. New York: Chilton Book Co., Revised Ed., 1985. HOLD

89 LHO XBD Joesten, Joachim. Oswald: The Truth. London: Peter Dawnay, 1967.

90 LBJ XBD ER Joesten, Joachim. The Dark Side of Lyndon Baines Johnson. London: Peter Dawnay, 1967 HOLD

91 CRI PB Jones, Penn Jr. Forgive My Grief Vol 1. Midlothian, TX: Midlothian Mirror, 1966.

92 RBY PB R Kantor, Seth. The Ruby Cover-Up. New York: Zebra Books [Reprint] 1992.

93 TEX XBD Katz, Harvey. Shadow of the Alamo: New Heroes Fight Old Corruption in Texas Politics. New York: Doubleday, 1971.

94 LBJ TP Kearns, Doris. Lyndon Johnson & the American Dream. New York: Harper & Row, 1976.

95 CRM TP R Kefauver, Estes. Crime in America. New York: Doubleday, 1951.

96 DAL XBD Kimball, Justin F. Our City - Dallas. Dallas: Dallas Independent School District, 1953.

97 RFK TP Klaber, William and Philip Melanson. Shadow Play: The Untold Story of the Robert F. Kennedy Assassination. New York: St Martin's Paperbacks, 1997.

98 HIS HC R Kuhn, Ferdinand. The Story of the Secret Service , Rev. Edition w. Foreword by James J. Rowley. New York: Random House, 1965.

99 CRI TP Kurtz., Michael L. The JFK assassination debates : Lone Gunman versus Conspiracy (Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2006),

100 CIA TP Lane, Mark. Plausible Denial: Was the CIA Involved in the Assassination of JFK? New York: Thunder's Mouth Press, 1991.

101 CRI TP Lane, Mark. Rush to Judgment. New York: Thunder's Mouth Press Reprint, 1992.

102 FOR XBD R Lattimer, John K. Kennedy and Lincoln: Medical and Ballistics Comparisons of Their Assassinations. New York: HBJ, 1980.

103 DAL HC R Leslie, Warren. Dallas public and private. New York: Grossman Publishers, 1964.

104 CRM HC R Lewis, Alfred Allan with Herbert MacDonell. The Evidence Never Lies: The Casebook of a Modern Sherlock Holmes. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1984.

105 JFK XBD ER Lincoln, Evelyn. Kennedy and Johnson . New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1968. HOLD

106 MAF TP Lindberg, Richard. Return to the scene of the CRIME: CHICAGO. Nashville: Cumberland House, 1999

107 JFK TP Livingstone, Harrison Edward. High Treason 2. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1992.

108 JFK TP Livingstone, Harrison Edward. Killing the Truth: Deceit and Deception in the JFK Case. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1993.

109 HIS PB Lundberg, Ferdinand. The Rich and the Super-Rich: A Study in the Power of Money Today. New York: Bantam Books, 1968.

110 LHO HC Mailer, Norman. Oswald's Tale: An American Mystery. New York: Random House, 1995.

111 LHO TP R Mallon, Thomas. Mrs. Paine's Garage and the Murder of John F. Kennedy. New York : Pantheon Books 2002.

112 JFK HC Manchester, William. The Death of a President. New York: Harper & Row, 1967.

113 CIA HC Marks, John. The Search for the "Manchurian Candidate." New York: Times Books, 1973.

114 JFK TP Marks, Stanley. Coup d'Etat!: Three Murders That Changed the Course of History . New York: Bureau of Int'l Affairs, 1970.

115 JFK TP Marrs, Jim. Crossfire: The Plot that Killed Kennedy. London: Simon and Schuster, 1989.

116 MED EV HC Matson Law, William. In the Eye of History: Disclosures in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence

117 JFK TP Matthews, Chris. Kennedy & Nixon: The Rivalry that Shaped Postwar America. New York: Touchstone/Simon & Schuster, 1997.

118 CRM TP R McArdle, Phil and Karen. FATAL FASCINATION : Where Fact Meets Fiction in Police Work. Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1988. HOLD

119 LBJ HC McClellan, Barr. Blood, Money & Power: How L.B.J. Killed JFK. New York: Hannover House, 2003. HOLD

120 FIC PB McDonald, Hugh, and Robin Moore. L.B.J. and the J.F.K. Conspiracy. Westport, CT: Condor Publishing, 1979.

121 WAR HC McKnight, Gerald D. Breach of Trust: How the Warren Commission Failed the Nation and Why. Kansas City: University of Kansas Press, 2005.

122 LHO HC McMillan, Priscilla Johnson. Marina and Lee . New York: Harper & Row, 1977.

123 BIB XBD Meagher, Sylvia. Master Index to the J.F.K. Assassinations. London: The Scarecrow Press, 1980.

124 BIB XBD Meagher, Sylvia. Subject Index to the Warren Report, Hearings & Exhibits. New York: The Scarecrow Press, 1966.

125 CIA TP Melanson, Philip. Spy Saga. New York: Praeger Books, 1987.

126 MLK TP Melanson, Philip. The Martin Luther King Assassination: New Revelations on the Conspiracy and Cover-Up, 1968-1997. New York: Shapolsky Books, 1991.

127 RFK TP Melanson, Philip. The Robert F. Kennedy Assassination: New Revelations on the Conspiracy and Cover-Up. New York: Shapolsky Books, 1991.

128 GAR HC Mellen, Joan. A Farewell to Justice: Jim Garrison, JFK's Assassination, and the Case That Should Have Changed History. Dulles, VA: Potomac Books, 2005.

129 DLP HC Menninger, Bonar. Mortal Error, The Shot that Killed JFK. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1992.

130 FBI XBD Messick, Hank. John Edgar Hoover: A critical examination of the Director and of the continuing alliance between crime, business and politics. New York: David Mackay, 1972.

131 MAF PB ER Messick, Hank. Lansky. New York: Berkley Medallion, 1971.

132 WAR XBD Meunier, Robert F. Shadows of Doubt: The Warren Commission Cover-up. Hicksville, NY: Exposition Press, 1976.

133 JFK XBD ER Miller, Tom. The Assassination Please Almanac. Chicago: Regnery, 1977.

134 CRI PB Model, F. Peter and Robert J. Groden. JFK: The Case for Conspiracy. New York: Manor Books, 1976.

135 RFK HC Moldea, Dan. The Killing of Robert F. Kennedy: An Investigation of Motive, Means, and Opportunity. New York: Norton, 1995.

136 FIC PB R Morrow, Robert D. Betrayal. New York: Warner Books, 1976.

137 LBJ XBD ER Muslin, Hyman L., M.D. and Thomas H. Jobe M.D. Lyndon Johnson: The Tragic Self, A Psychohistorical Portrait. New York: Plenum Press, 1991. HOLD

138 LHO HC Myers, Dale. With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Murder of Officer JD Tippit. Milford, MI: Oak Cliff Press, 1998.

139 LHO HC Nechiporenko, Col. Oleg. Passport to Assassination. New York: Birch Lane Press, 1992.

140 JFK HC Newman, Albert. The Assassination of John F. Kennedy, The Reasons Why. New York: Clarkson Potter, 1970.

141 CIA HC Newman, John. Oswald and the CIA. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1999.

142 HOOVER HC North, Mark. Act of Treason: The Role of J. Edgar Hoover in the Assassination of President Kennedy. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1991. HOLD

143 MAF PB Noyes, Peter. Legacy of Doubt. New York: Pinnacle Books, 1973.

144 CRI PB Oglesby, Carl. The JFK Assassination: The Facts and the Theories. New York: Signet, 1992.

145 HIS PB Oglesby, Carl. The Yankee and Cowboy War: Conspiracies from Dallas to Watergate and Beyond. New York: Berkley Medallion, 1976.

146 HIS PB Oglesby, Carl. Who Shot JFK? Berkeley, CA: Odonian Press, 1992.

147 DLP HC Oliver, Beverly with Coke Buchanan. Nightmare in Dallas. Lancaster, PA: Starburst Publishers, 1994.

148 JFK HC R O'Toole, George. The Assassination Tapes. New York: Penthouse Press, 1975)

149 MLK HC Pepper, William F. An Act of State: The Execution of Martin Luther King. New York: Verso, 2003.

150 CIA HC Phillips, David Atlee. The Great Texas Murder Trials: A Compelling Account of the Sensational T. Cullen Davis Case. New York: Macmillan, 1979.

151 CIA HC Phillips, David Atlee. The Night Watch: 25 Years of Peculiar Service. New York: Atheneum, 1977.

152 LHO HC Posner, Gerald. Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK. New York: Random House, 1993.

153 LBJ HC $$ President Lyndon B. Johnson. The Presidential Recordings: the Kennedy assassination, and the Transfer of Power, November 1963-January 1964, vols. 1-3, edited by Max Holland, Robert DavHOLD

154 BIO TP Quirk, Lawrence J. The Kennedys in Hollywood. Dallas: Taylor Publishing, 1996.

155 MAF HC Rappleye, Charles and Ed Becker. The Johnny Roselli Story . New York: Doubleday, 1991.

156 MAF PB Reid, Ed. The Grim Reapers. New York: Bantam Books, 1975.

157 WAR HC Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy . Washington, D.C.: GPO, 1964.

158 TEX HC R Reston, James Jr. The Lone Star: The Life of John Connally. New York: Harper & Row, 1989.

159 DLP TP Roberts, Craig. Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza. Tulsa, OK: Christian Patriot Press, 1994.

160 LHO XBD ER Roffman, Howard. Presumed Guilty: Lee Harvey Oswald in the Assassination of President Kennedy. Cranbury, NJ: Associated University Presses, 1975.

161 LBJ HC Rothman, Hal K. LBJ's Texas White House. College Station, TX: Texas A&M Press, 2001. HOLD

162 BIO PB ER Rowe, Robert. The Bobby Baker Story. New York: Parallax Books, 1967. HOLD

163 LHO TP Russell, Dick. The Man Who Knew Too Much: Hired to Kill Oswald and Prevent the Assassination of JFK, Richard Case Nagell Is: New York: Carroll & Graf, 1992.

164 TEX XBD ER Samora, Julian, Joe Bernal and Albert Pena. Gunpowder Justice: A Reassessment of the Texas Rangers. Notre Dame, IN: University of Notre Dame Press, 1970. HOLD

165 ALT TP Sample, Glen and Mark Collum. The Men on the Sixth Floor. Garden Grove, CA: Sample Graphics, 3rd Edition, 2001.

166 MAF PB Scheim, David E. Contract on America: The Mafia Murder of President John F. Kennedy . New York: Zebra Books, 1988.

167 RFK TP Schesol, Jeff. Mutual Contempt: Lyndon Johnson, Robert Kennedy, and the Feud that Defined a Decade. New York: W.W. Norton, 1997. HOLD

168 RFK PB Schlesinger, Arthur M. Jr. Robert Kennedy and His Times. New York: Ballantine Books, 1978.

169 FBI PB ER Schott, Joseph L. No Left Turns. New York: Ballantine Books, 1975.

170 CRI TP Scott, Peter Dale, Paul Hoch and Russell Stetler. The Assassinations, Dallas and Beyond, A Guide to the Cover-Ups and Investigations. New York: Vintage Books, 1976.

171 JFK TP Selkirk, Errol. JFK for Beginners. New York: Writers and Readers Publishing, 1988.

172 TEX PB Sheehy, Sandy. Texas Big Rich. New York: St Martin's Paperbacks, 1991.

173 LBJ PB ER Shepard, Jack and Christopher Wren, eds., Quotations from Chairman LBJ. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1968.

174 HIS TP Sifakis, Carl. Encyclopedia of Assassinations . New York: Facts on File, 2001.

175 HIS PB Singer, Kurt. Spies Who Changed History . New York: Ace Books, 1960.

176 DLP HC Sloan, Bill with Jean Hill. JFK, The Last Dissenting Witness. Gretna, LA: Pelican Publishing, 1992.

177 FIC PB Sloan, Bill. The Other Assassin. New York: Tudor Publishing, 1989.

178 JFK TP Smith, Matthew. JFK: The Second Plot. Edinburgh: Mainstream Publishing, 1992.

179 DLP HC Sneed, Larry A. No More Silence: An Oral History of the Assassination of President Kennedy. Dallas: Three Forks Press, 1998.

180 TEX TP Sonnichsen, C.L. I'll Die Before I'll Run: The Story of the Great Feuds of Texas. Lincoln, NE: University of Nebraska Press, 1988. HOLD

181 BIO HC Spada, James. Peter Lawford: The Man Who Kept the Secrets. New York: Bantam Books, 1991.

182 LHO PB Stafford, Jean. A Mother in History. New York: Bantam Books, 1966.

183 GAR TP Stone, Oliver, and Zachary Sklar. JFK, the Documented Screenplay. New York: Applause Books, 1992.

184 FBI PB Sullivan, William with Bill Brown. The Bureau: My Thirty Years in Hoover's FBI. New York: Pinnacle Books, 1982.

185 JFK HC Summers, Anthony. Conspiracy. New York: McGraw Hill, 1980.

186 FBI HC Summers, Anthony. Official and Confidential: The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover. New York: Putnam's, 1993.

187 RFK HC Talbot, David. Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years. New York: The Free Press, 2007.

188 DAL TP Dallas Morning News, eds., The Day JFK Died: Thirty Years Later: The Event that Changed a Generation. Kansas City: Andrews and McMeel, 1993.

189 FBI TP Theoharis, Athan and John Stuart Cox. The Boss: J. Edgar Hoover and the Great American Inquisition. New York, Bantam Books, 1990. HOLD

190 FBI TP Theoharis, Athan, ed. From the Secret Files of J. Edgar Hoover. Chicago: Ivan R. Dee, 1993. HOLD

191 BIO PB Thomas, Bob. Joan Crawford. New York: Bantam Books, 1978.

192 RFK HC Thomas, Evan. Robert Kennedy, His Life. New York: Simon and Schuster, 2000.

193 DLP HC ER Thompson, Josiah. Six Seconds in Dallas: A Microstudy of the Kennedy Assassination. New York: Bernard Geis, 1967.

194 LHO PB ER Thornley, Kerry. Oswald. Chicago: New Classics House, 1965.

195 JFK HC $$ Trask, Richard. Pictures of the Pain: Photography and the assassination of President Kennedy. Danvers, MA: Yeoman Press, 1994.

196 TEX PB Tuccile, Jerome. Kingdom: The Story of the Hunt Family of Texas. Toronto: Paperjacks, 1987.

197 RFK TP R Turner, William W. and Jonn Christian. The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy: The Conspiracy and Cover-Up. New York: Thunder's Mouth Press, 1993. HOLD

198 FBI PB Turner, William W. Hoover's F.B.I. New York: Dell, 1971.

199 CRI HC Turner, William W. Power on the Right. Berkeley, CA: Ramparts Press, 1971.

200 CRI HC Turner, William W. Rearview Mirror: Looking Back at the FBI, the CIA and other Tails. Granite Bay, CA: Penmarin Books, 2001.

201 CRI PB Turner, William W. The Police Establishment. New York: Tower Books, 1968.

202 JFK HC United Press International, eds., Four Days: The Historical Record of the Death of President Kennedy. New York: American Heritage Publishing, 1964.

JFKRFKMLK_COLLECTION:

203 HSC PB US House of Representatives. The Final Assassinations Report: Report of the Select Committee on Assassinations. New York: Bantam Books, 1979.

204 FOR HC $$$ Walton, Richard. Cold Case Homicides: Practical Investigative Techniques HOLD

205 CRI TP Weisberg, Harold. Case Open: The Omissions, Distortions, and Falsifications of Case Closed. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1994.

206 MLK TP Weisberg, Harold. Martin Luther King: The Assassination. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1993.

207 LHO PB Weisberg, Harold. Oswald in New Orleans . New York: Canyon Books, 1967.

208 CRI TP Weisberg, Harold. Photographic Whitewash: suppressed Kennedy Assassination pictures. Hyattstown, MD: Harold Weisberg, 1967.

209 CRI TP Weisberg, Harold. Whitewash IV - JFK Assassination Transcript. Frederick, MD: Harold Weisberg, 1974.

210 FOR XBD Wilber, Charles G., M.D. Medicolegal Investigation of the President John F. Kennedy Murder. Springfield IL: Charles C. Thomas, 1978.

211 RFK TP Wofford, Harris. Of Kennedys and Kings : Making Sense of the Sixties . Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, 1992.

212 TEX PB Wolfe, Jane. The Murchisons: The Rise and Fall of a Texas Dynasty. New York: St Martin's Paperbacks, 1991.

213 DLP TP Wrone, David R. The Zapruder Film: Reframing JFK's Assassination . Kansas: University of Kansas Press, 2003.

214 PRESS XBD Zelizer, Barbie. Covering the Body: The Kennedy Assassination, the Media, and the Shaping of Collective Memory. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1992.

215 LBJ HC Zirbel, Craig S. The Texas Connection to the Assassination of John F. Kennedy. Scottsdale: TCC Publishers, 1991. HOLD

DVD-VIDEO

1 VID VHS N/A JFK ASSN CONFERENCE SAN DIEGO 011192 - Turner, Lifton, Marrs, recorded by Ralph Cole of Justicevision, 4 hours

2 VID DVD 86 Interview with the Assassin D

3 VID DVD 265 Ruby D

4 VID DVD 266 LBJ - PBS, 2003 D

5 VID DVD 267 4 Days in November / Enyert Clip (2) RVHS

6 VID DVD 268 LBJ: The Early Years (2) RVHS

7 VID DVD 269 Chasing Demons: LBJ and the Kennedys (docu, 2003 PBS) RVHS

8 VID DVD 270 Private Files of J Edgar Hoover (2) RVHS

9 VID DVD 271 JFK, A Presidency Revealed (PBS, 2003) RVHS

10 VID DVD 272 Trial of LHO / Other Side of Bonnie & Clyde (1964) D

11 VID DVD 273 Men Who Killed Kennedy, Part 7 (The Smoking Guns) | Total Gym Video RVHS

12 VID DVD 274 Men Who Killed Kennedy, 8 and 9 (The Love Affair and The Guilty Men) RVHS

13 VID DVD 275 Who Didn't Kill JFK? (Marrs, 1990) RVHS

14 VID DVD 276 Paige RFK w. Conrad RVHS

15 VID DVD 277 Second Gun, The (Charach - Alcan) (1 of 2) RVHS

16 VID DVD 278 Second Gun, The (2 of 2) |Jan '92 Larry King w. Connallys | Ollie Stone Press Club Q&A RVHS

17 VID DVD 279 Frontline: Who was LHO? RVHS

18 VID DVD 280 Nellie Connally 11/06/03 |The Two Kennedys (Italy, '76), part 1 of 2 RVHS

19 VID DVD 281 Two Kennedys, Part 2 RVHS

20 VID DVD 282 NOVA 20th ann Walter Cronkite RVHS

21 VID DVD 283 Fatal Deception: Mrs Lee Harvey Oswald RVHS

22 VID DVD 284 Peter Jennings Beyond Conspiracy / Hunt for John Wilkes Booth RC

23 VID DVD 334 Hollo - Summer Docu 1983 RVHS

24 VID DVD 342 Two Men in Dallas | Best Evidence RVHS

25 VID DVD 343 Rush to Judgment RVHS

26 VID DVD 356 Dan Moldea Midnite Special 1988 Pre RFK book RVHS

27 VID DVD 359 PT-109 Nat'l Geographic D

28 VID DVD 360 638 Ways to Kill Castro D

29 VID DVD 361 Ollie Stone Nat'l Press Club 1--15-92 / Geraldo - JE Ray on Now it Can Be Told RVHS

30 VID DVD 362 Bill Kurtis, Investigative Reports - RFK Assassination RVHS

31 VID DVD 363 Discovery '92 Steve Jaffe -Ruby and Oswald RVHS

32 VID DVD 364 PBS -G-men Rise of J.Edgar Hoover RVHS

33 VID DVD 366 I-Witness Video Video Producers Clip /Jack Perkins TIME MACHINE "Reasonable Doubt" RVHS

34 VID DVD 367 JFK Docu 92 Paige w. James Earl Jones RVHS

35 VID DVD 374 Barbour (Garrison Files) D

36 VID DVD 375 Mike Wallace 20thC / Bill Kurtis - 30th anniv special RVHS

37 VID DVD 413 LBJ TAPES D

38 VID DVD 418 LBJ Tapes 1 (dub) D

39 VID DVD 419 Unsolved History D

40 VID DVD 426 Fog of War, The D

41 VID DVD 429 KGB JFK files D

42 VID DVD 516 Path to War D

43 VID DVD 645 JFK Panel 1/11/92 (ripped from VHS) RVHS

44 VID DVD 862 JFK - Beyond the Magic Bullet RC

45 VID DVD 1023 Citizen King D

46 VID DVD 1215 Kennedy Mystique, The D

47 VID DVD 1229 RFK (The American Experience) D

48 VID DVD 1256 RFK - Drama D

49 VID DVD 1274 RFK Must Die D

50 VID DVD 1454 Murder of JFK D

MAGAZINES & MISC

1 LTR - PDF Henry Gonzalez letter

Code for Format Column:

BND Bound (self-published)

DVD DVD

HC Hardcover

HCO Hardcover, Oversize

HTM Digital HTML

MA Magazine Article

PB Paperback

MA-PDF Magazine to Digital PDF (RASTER - NOT SEARCHABLE)

TP Trade Paperback

VHS VHS

XBD Xerox Bound Not collectible

Code for Topics Column:

PRESS Press, Journalism

BIB Bibliography

CIA CIA

CRI Critics & Critique

CRM Criminology

CUB Cuba-related

EST Establishing (General History, Zeitgeist, etc.)

HOOVER OR FBI Hoover or FBI

FIC Fiction

FOR Forensics

GAR Garrison

JFK JFK, General

LAW Law, legal incl. history

LBJ LBJ

LHO Oswald

PHI Philosophy, Logic

SCI Scientific

WC Warren Commission

DAL Dallas

Code for Video Column

RC Recorded from cable TV

D Dub

RVHS Ripped from VHS original or cable

Guest Robert Morrow

Here is another longtime JFK researcher's list of books in his collection.

1 JFK BDG Adamson, Bruce Campbell. The JFK Assassination Timeline Chart. Aptos, CA: Bruce Campbell Adamson, 1995-99.

2 RUBY XBD ER Anderson, Alice and Diana Hunter. Jack Ruby's Girls. Atlanta, GA: Hallux, 1970. HOLD

3 JFK PB R Anson, Robert Sam. "They've Killed the President!" - The Search for the Murderers of John F. Kennedy. New York: Bantam Extra, 1975.

4 TEX XBD R Ashman, Charles. Connally: The Adventures of Big Bad John. New York: William Morrow, 1974.

5 TEX XBD R Askins, Col. Charles. Texans, Guns and History. New York: Winchester Press, 1970. HOLD

6 DALLAS HC Belli, Melvin with Maurice Carroll. Dallas Justice: The Real Story of Jack Ruby and His Trial. New York: David McKay, 1964.

7 LBJ HC Beschloss, Michael. Reaching for Glory: Lyndon Johnson's Secret White House Tapes, 1964-1965 . New York: Simon & Schuster, 2001.

8 LBJ HC Beschloss, Michael. Taking Charge: The Johnson White House Tapes, 1963-1964 . New York: Simon & Schuster, 1997.

9 MAF PB Blakey, G. Robert and Richard N. Billings. Fatal Hour: The Assassination of President Kennedy by Organized Crime. New York: Ballantine Books, 1979.

10 DLP PB R Bloomgarden, Henry S. The Gun: A "Biography" of the Gun that Killed John F. Kennedy. New York: Bantam Books, 1976.

11 CRI PB R Blumenthal, Sid and Harvey Yazijian, eds. Government by Gunplay: Assassination Conspiracy Theories from Dallas to Today. New York: Signet, 1976.

12 DAL XBD ER Bonner, Judy. Investigation of a Homicide: The Murder of John F. Kennedy. Anderson, SC: Droke House, 1969.

13 LBJ TP R Brammer, Billy Lee. The Gay Place. Austin: Texas Monthly Press, 1978. HOLD

14 CRM PB R Bresler, Fenton. Who Killed John Lennon? New York: St Martin's Paperbacks, 1989.

15 LHO TP Brown, Ray "Tex" with Don Lasseter. Broken Silence: The Truth about Lee Harvey Oswald, LBJ, and the Assassination of JFK. New York: Pinnacle True Crime, 1999.

16 LHO TP Brown, Walt. The People V. Lee Harvey Oswald. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1992.

17 DAL TP Brown, Walt. Treachery in Dallas . New York: Carroll & Graf, 1995.

18 DAL XBD ER Bruno, Jerry. The Advance Man. New York: Morrow, 1971. HOLD

19 CRI XBD Buchanan, Thomas. Who Killed Kennedy? London: Secker & Warburg, 1964.

20 WC HB Bugliosi, Vincent. RECLAIMING HISTORY

21 LBJ TP Busby, Horace. The Thirty-First of March: Lyndon Johnson's Final Days in Office. New York: Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 2005.

22 DAL TP ER Byrd, David Harold "Dry Hole". I'm an Endangered Species: The Autobiography of a Free Enterpriser. Houston: Pacesetter Press, 1978. HOLD

23 LBJ HC Caro, Robert. The Years of Lyndon Johnson: Master of the Senate . New York: Knopf, 2002. HOLD

24 LBJ HC Caro, Robert. The Years of Lyndon Johnson: Means of Ascent . New York: Knopf, 1990. HOLD

25 LBJ HC Caro, Robert. The Years of Lyndon Johnson: The Path to Power . New York: Knopf, 1982. HOLD

26 LHO PB Chapman, Gil and Ann. Was Oswald Alone? San Diego, CA: PEC, 1967.

27 HIS HC ER Cook, Fred J. The Warfare State. New York: Macmillan, 1962.

28 PRESS XBD ER Corry, John. The Manchester Affair. New York: Putnam's, 1967.

29 DLP TP Craig, John and Philip A. Rogers. The Man on the Grassy Knoll. New York: Avon Books, 1992.

30 DAL PB Crenshaw, Charles A. M.D. JFK: Conspiracy of Silence. New York: Signet Books, 1992.

31 DAL TP ER Curry, Jesse. Retired Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry Reveals His Personal JFK Assassination File. Dallas: American Poster and Printing Co., 1969. HOLD

32 FBI PB R Cvetic, Matt. The Big Decision: The Life Story of Matt Cvetic. Torrance, CA: Matt Cvetic Memorial Foundation, 1959.

33 BIO HC Dallek, Robert. An Unfinished Life: John F. Kennedy, 1917-1963. New York: Little, Brown, 2002.

34 MAF HC Davis, John H. Mafia Kingfish: Carlos Marcello and the Assassination of John F. Kennedy. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1989.

35 BIO TP Davis, John H. The Kennedys: Dynasty and Disaster 1848-1984. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1984.

36 LHO TP R Davison, Jean. Oswald's Game. New York: W. W. Norton, 1983.

37 FIC PB DeLillo, Don. Libra, New York: Penguin Books, 1989.

38 HOOVER HC Demaris, Ovid. The Director: An oral biography of J. Edgar Hoover . New York: Harper's Magazine Press, 1975.

39 CRM XBD $$ Di Maio, Vincent, M.D. Gunshot Wounds: Practical Aspects of Firearms, Ballistics, and Forensic Techniques. New York: Elsevier, 1985. HOLD

40 JFK TP diEugenio, James and Lisa Pease. The Assassinations: Probe Magazine on JFK, MLK, RFK, and Malcolm X. Los Angeles: Feral House, 2003.

41 JFK XBD DiEugenio, James. Destiny Betrayed: JFK, Cuba and the Garrison Case. New York: Sheridan Square Press, 1992.

42 CRM TP Douglas, John, and Mark Olshaker. THE CASES THAT HAUNT US: From Jack the Ripper to JonBenet Ramsey... New York: Scribner/Lisa Drew, 2000.

43 LBJ HC R Dugger, Ronnie. The Politician: The Life and Times of Lyndon Johnson, The Drive for Power--from the Frontier to Master of the Senate . New York: Norton, 1982.

44 FIC TP Ellroy, James, The Cold Six Thousand. New York: Vintage Books, 2001.

45 WC PB Epstein, Edward Jay. Inquest. New York: Bantam Books, 1966.

46 LHO PB Epstein, Edward Jay. Legend: The Secret World of Lee Harvey Oswald. New York: Ballantine Books, 1978.

47 CUB TP Escalante, Fabian. JFK: The Cuba Files: The Untold Story of the Plot to Kill Kennedy . Melbourne: Ocean Press, 2006.

48 LBJ HC Estes, Billy Sol

49 RFK TP R Evans, Peter. Nemesis: Aristotle Onassis, Jackie O., & the Love Triangle that Brought Down the Kennedys . New York: Regan Books/HarperCollins, 2004.

50 BIO PB R Exner, Judith with Ovid Demaris. My Story. New York: Grove Press, 1978.

51 JFK PB R Fensterwald, Bernard Jr., ed. Coincidence or Conspiracy?- Produced by the Committee To Investigate Assassinations. New York: Zebra Books, 1970.

52 JFK TP Fetzer, James A., ed. Assassination Science: Experts Speak Out on the Death of JFK. Chicago: Catfeet Press, 1998.

53 JFK TP Fetzer, James. Murder in Dealey Plaza: What We Know Now that We Didn't Know Then about the Death of JFK. Chicago: Catfeet Press, 2000.

54 LHO TP Fleming, Glenn B. The Two Faces of Lee Harvey Oswald. New York: Empire Publications, 2003.

55 INV TP Fonzi, Gaeton. The Last Investigation. New York: Thunder's Mouth Press, 1993.

56 RFK PB R Freed, Donald. The Killing of RFK. New York: Dell, 1975.

57 BIB XBD R Frewin, Anthony. The Assassination of John F. Kennedy: an Annotated Film, TV and Videography, 1963-1992. London: Greenwood Press, 1993.

58 MKL TP Friedly, Michael and David Gallen, Martin Luther King, Jr., the FBI File. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1993.

59 GAR TP Garrison, Jim. On the Trail of the Assassins. New York: Warner Books [Reprint], 1991.

60 MLK TP Garrow, David. The FBI and Martin Luther King, Jr. London: Penguin Books, 1989.

61 LIT PB R Garson, Barbara. MacBird! New York: Grove Press, 1966. HOLD

62 CRI TP R Gaylin, Willard, M.D. The Killing of Bonnie Garland: A devastating examination of crime and accountability. New York and London: Penguin Books, 1993. HOLD

63 FIC XBD R Gilles, Camille. $400.000 Dollars Pour Abattre Kennedy à Paris. Paris: Julliard, 1973.

64 RFK TP Goldfarb, Ronald. Perfect Villains, Imperfect Heroes: Robert F. Kennedy's War Against Organized Crime . New York: Random House, 1995.

65 DLP TP Goodman, Bob. Triangle of Fire . San Jose, CA: Laquerian Publishing, 1993.

66 JFK TP Groden, Robert and Harrison Livingstone. High Treason. New York: The Conservatory Press, 1989.

67 JFK HCO Groden, Robert J. The Killing of A President: The Complete Photographic Record of the JFK Assassination, The Conspiracy, and the Cover-Up. New York: Penguin Studio Books, 1995.

68 LHO HCO Groden, Robert J. The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald: A Comprehensive Photographic Record. New York: Penguin Studio Books, 1995.

69 RFK HC Guthman, Edwin O. and Jeffrey Shulman, eds. Robert Kennedy: In His Own Words: The Unpublished Recollections of the Kennedy Years. New York: Bantam Books, 1988.

70 FBI HC Hack, Richard. Puppetmaster: The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover. Beverly Hills, CA: New Millennium Press, 2004.

71 LBJ PB R Haley, J. Evetts. A Texan Looks at Lyndon: A Study in Illegitimate Power. Palo Duro, TX: Palo Duro Press, 1964. HOLD

72 TEX XBD R Haley, James L. Texas, an Album of History. Garden City, NY: Doubleday, 1985.

73 BIO HC Hamilton, Nigel. JFK, Reckless Youth. New York: Random House, 1992.

74 CRM HCO R Hammer, Richard. Playboy's Illustrated History of Organized Crime. Chicago: Playboy Press, 1975.

75 JFK HC Hancock, Larry. Someone Would Have Talked: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the Conspiracy to Mislead History. Southlake, TX: JFK Lancer Publications, 2006.

76 LBJ XBD R Harwood, Richard and Haynes Johnson, Lyndon. New York: Praeger Publishers, 1973.

77 LBJ XBD ER Henggeler, Paul. In His Steps: Lyndon Johnson and the Kennedy Mystique. Chicago: Ivan R. Dee, 1991. HOLD

78 RFK HC Hersh, Burton. Bobby and J. Edgar: The Historic Face-Off Between the Kennedys and J. Edgar Hoover that Transformed America. New York: Carroll & Graf, 2007. HOLD

79 BIO TP Hersh, Seymour. The Dark Side of Camelot. New York: Back Bay/Little, Brown, 1997.

80 RFK TP Hilty, James. Robert Kennedy, Brother Protector. Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 1997.

81 PRESS TP Hlavach, Laura and Darwin Payne, eds. Reporting the Kennedy Assassination: Journalists Who Were There Recall Their Experiences. Dallas: Three Forks Press, 1996.

82 CRM TP Hodel, Steve. Black Dahlia Avenger: A Genius for Murder. New York: HarperCollins Perennial, 2004.

83 FBI PB Hoover, J. Edgar. J. Edgar Hoover on Communism. New York: Paperback Library, 1970.

84 HIS HC ER Hougan, Jim. Spooks: The Haunting of America - The Private Use of Secret Agents . New York: William Morrow, 1978.

85 FOR PB ER Houts, Marshall. Where Death Delights: The Story of Dr. Milton Helpern and Forensic Medicine. New York: Dell, 1967.

86 DLP TP Hunt, Conover. Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark. Dallas: Sixth Floor Museum Press, 1997.

87 JFK TP Hurt, Henry. Reasonable Doubt: An Investigation into the Assassination of John F. Kennedy. New York: Henry Holt, 1985.

88 CRM XBD R Inbau, Fred E., Marvin E. Aspen and Frank Carrington. Evidence Law for the Police. New York: Chilton Book Co., Revised Ed., 1985. HOLD

89 LHO XBD Joesten, Joachim. Oswald: The Truth. London: Peter Dawnay, 1967.

90 LBJ XBD ER Joesten, Joachim. The Dark Side of Lyndon Baines Johnson. London: Peter Dawnay, 1967 HOLD

91 CRI PB Jones, Penn Jr. Forgive My Grief Vol 1. Midlothian, TX: Midlothian Mirror, 1966.

92 RBY PB R Kantor, Seth. The Ruby Cover-Up. New York: Zebra Books [Reprint] 1992.

93 TEX XBD Katz, Harvey. Shadow of the Alamo: New Heroes Fight Old Corruption in Texas Politics. New York: Doubleday, 1971.

94 LBJ TP Kearns, Doris. Lyndon Johnson & the American Dream. New York: Harper & Row, 1976.

95 CRM TP R Kefauver, Estes. Crime in America. New York: Doubleday, 1951.

96 DAL XBD Kimball, Justin F. Our City - Dallas. Dallas: Dallas Independent School District, 1953.

97 RFK TP Klaber, William and Philip Melanson. Shadow Play: The Untold Story of the Robert F. Kennedy Assassination. New York: St Martin's Paperbacks, 1997.

98 HIS HC R Kuhn, Ferdinand. The Story of the Secret Service , Rev. Edition w. Foreword by James J. Rowley. New York: Random House, 1965.

99 CRI TP Kurtz., Michael L. The JFK assassination debates : Lone Gunman versus Conspiracy (Lawrence, KS: University Press of Kansas, 2006),

100 CIA TP Lane, Mark. Plausible Denial: Was the CIA Involved in the Assassination of JFK? New York: Thunder's Mouth Press, 1991.

101 CRI TP Lane, Mark. Rush to Judgment. New York: Thunder's Mouth Press Reprint, 1992.

102 FOR XBD R Lattimer, John K. Kennedy and Lincoln: Medical and Ballistics Comparisons of Their Assassinations. New York: HBJ, 1980.

103 DAL HC R Leslie, Warren. Dallas public and private. New York: Grossman Publishers, 1964.

104 CRM HC R Lewis, Alfred Allan with Herbert MacDonell. The Evidence Never Lies: The Casebook of a Modern Sherlock Holmes. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1984.

105 JFK XBD ER Lincoln, Evelyn. Kennedy and Johnson . New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1968. HOLD

106 MAF TP Lindberg, Richard. Return to the scene of the CRIME: CHICAGO. Nashville: Cumberland House, 1999

107 JFK TP Livingstone, Harrison Edward. High Treason 2. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1992.

108 JFK TP Livingstone, Harrison Edward. Killing the Truth: Deceit and Deception in the JFK Case. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1993.

109 HIS PB Lundberg, Ferdinand. The Rich and the Super-Rich: A Study in the Power of Money Today. New York: Bantam Books, 1968.

110 LHO HC Mailer, Norman. Oswald's Tale: An American Mystery. New York: Random House, 1995.

111 LHO TP R Mallon, Thomas. Mrs. Paine's Garage and the Murder of John F. Kennedy. New York : Pantheon Books 2002.

112 JFK HC Manchester, William. The Death of a President. New York: Harper & Row, 1967.

113 CIA HC Marks, John. The Search for the "Manchurian Candidate." New York: Times Books, 1973.

114 JFK TP Marks, Stanley. Coup d'Etat!: Three Murders That Changed the Course of History . New York: Bureau of Int'l Affairs, 1970.

115 JFK TP Marrs, Jim. Crossfire: The Plot that Killed Kennedy. London: Simon and Schuster, 1989.

116 MED EV HC Matson Law, William. In the Eye of History: Disclosures in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence

117 JFK TP Matthews, Chris. Kennedy & Nixon: The Rivalry that Shaped Postwar America. New York: Touchstone/Simon & Schuster, 1997.

118 CRM TP R McArdle, Phil and Karen. FATAL FASCINATION : Where Fact Meets Fiction in Police Work. Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1988. HOLD

119 LBJ HC McClellan, Barr. Blood, Money & Power: How L.B.J. Killed JFK. New York: Hannover House, 2003. HOLD

120 FIC PB McDonald, Hugh, and Robin Moore. L.B.J. and the J.F.K. Conspiracy. Westport, CT: Condor Publishing, 1979.

121 WAR HC McKnight, Gerald D. Breach of Trust: How the Warren Commission Failed the Nation and Why. Kansas City: University of Kansas Press, 2005.

122 LHO HC McMillan, Priscilla Johnson. Marina and Lee . New York: Harper & Row, 1977.

123 BIB XBD Meagher, Sylvia. Master Index to the J.F.K. Assassinations. London: The Scarecrow Press, 1980.

124 BIB XBD Meagher, Sylvia. Subject Index to the Warren Report, Hearings & Exhibits. New York: The Scarecrow Press, 1966.

125 CIA TP Melanson, Philip. Spy Saga. New York: Praeger Books, 1987.

126 MLK TP Melanson, Philip. The Martin Luther King Assassination: New Revelations on the Conspiracy and Cover-Up, 1968-1997. New York: Shapolsky Books, 1991.

127 RFK TP Melanson, Philip. The Robert F. Kennedy Assassination: New Revelations on the Conspiracy and Cover-Up. New York: Shapolsky Books, 1991.

128 GAR HC Mellen, Joan. A Farewell to Justice: Jim Garrison, JFK's Assassination, and the Case That Should Have Changed History. Dulles, VA: Potomac Books, 2005.

129 DLP HC Menninger, Bonar. Mortal Error, The Shot that Killed JFK. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1992.

130 FBI XBD Messick, Hank. John Edgar Hoover: A critical examination of the Director and of the continuing alliance between crime, business and politics. New York: David Mackay, 1972.

131 MAF PB ER Messick, Hank. Lansky. New York: Berkley Medallion, 1971.

132 WAR XBD Meunier, Robert F. Shadows of Doubt: The Warren Commission Cover-up. Hicksville, NY: Exposition Press, 1976.

133 JFK XBD ER Miller, Tom. The Assassination Please Almanac. Chicago: Regnery, 1977.

134 CRI PB Model, F. Peter and Robert J. Groden. JFK: The Case for Conspiracy. New York: Manor Books, 1976.

135 RFK HC Moldea, Dan. The Killing of Robert F. Kennedy: An Investigation of Motive, Means, and Opportunity. New York: Norton, 1995.

136 FIC PB R Morrow, Robert D. Betrayal. New York: Warner Books, 1976.

137 LBJ XBD ER Muslin, Hyman L., M.D. and Thomas H. Jobe M.D. Lyndon Johnson: The Tragic Self, A Psychohistorical Portrait. New York: Plenum Press, 1991. HOLD

138 LHO HC Myers, Dale. With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Murder of Officer JD Tippit. Milford, MI: Oak Cliff Press, 1998.

139 LHO HC Nechiporenko, Col. Oleg. Passport to Assassination. New York: Birch Lane Press, 1992.

140 JFK HC Newman, Albert. The Assassination of John F. Kennedy, The Reasons Why. New York: Clarkson Potter, 1970.

141 CIA HC Newman, John. Oswald and the CIA. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1999.

142 HOOVER HC North, Mark. Act of Treason: The Role of J. Edgar Hoover in the Assassination of President Kennedy. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1991. HOLD

143 MAF PB Noyes, Peter. Legacy of Doubt. New York: Pinnacle Books, 1973.

144 CRI PB Oglesby, Carl. The JFK Assassination: The Facts and the Theories. New York: Signet, 1992.

145 HIS PB Oglesby, Carl. The Yankee and Cowboy War: Conspiracies from Dallas to Watergate and Beyond. New York: Berkley Medallion, 1976.

146 HIS PB Oglesby, Carl. Who Shot JFK? Berkeley, CA: Odonian Press, 1992.

147 DLP HC Oliver, Beverly with Coke Buchanan. Nightmare in Dallas. Lancaster, PA: Starburst Publishers, 1994.

148 JFK HC R O'Toole, George. The Assassination Tapes. New York: Penthouse Press, 1975)

149 MLK HC Pepper, William F. An Act of State: The Execution of Martin Luther King. New York: Verso, 2003.

150 CIA HC Phillips, David Atlee. The Great Texas Murder Trials: A Compelling Account of the Sensational T. Cullen Davis Case. New York: Macmillan, 1979.

151 CIA HC Phillips, David Atlee. The Night Watch: 25 Years of Peculiar Service. New York: Atheneum, 1977.

152 LHO HC Posner, Gerald. Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK. New York: Random House, 1993.

153 LBJ HC $$ President Lyndon B. Johnson. The Presidential Recordings: the Kennedy assassination, and the Transfer of Power, November 1963-January 1964, vols. 1-3, edited by Max Holland, Robert DavHOLD

154 BIO TP Quirk, Lawrence J. The Kennedys in Hollywood. Dallas: Taylor Publishing, 1996.

155 MAF HC Rappleye, Charles and Ed Becker. The Johnny Roselli Story . New York: Doubleday, 1991.

156 MAF PB Reid, Ed. The Grim Reapers. New York: Bantam Books, 1975.

157 WAR HC Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy . Washington, D.C.: GPO, 1964.

158 TEX HC R Reston, James Jr. The Lone Star: The Life of John Connally. New York: Harper & Row, 1989.

159 DLP TP Roberts, Craig. Kill Zone: A Sniper Looks at Dealey Plaza. Tulsa, OK: Christian Patriot Press, 1994.

160 LHO XBD ER Roffman, Howard. Presumed Guilty: Lee Harvey Oswald in the Assassination of President Kennedy. Cranbury, NJ: Associated University Presses, 1975.

161 LBJ HC Rothman, Hal K. LBJ's Texas White House. College Station, TX: Texas A&M Press, 2001. HOLD

162 BIO PB ER Rowe, Robert. The Bobby Baker Story. New York: Parallax Books, 1967. HOLD

163 LHO TP Russell, Dick. The Man Who Knew Too Much: Hired to Kill Oswald and Prevent the Assassination of JFK, Richard Case Nagell Is: New York: Carroll & Graf, 1992.

164 TEX XBD ER Samora, Julian, Joe Bernal and Albert Pena. Gunpowder Justice: A Reassessment of the Texas Rangers. Notre Dame, IN: University of Notre Dame Press, 1970. HOLD

165 ALT TP Sample, Glen and Mark Collum. The Men on the Sixth Floor. Garden Grove, CA: Sample Graphics, 3rd Edition, 2001.

166 MAF PB Scheim, David E. Contract on America: The Mafia Murder of President John F. Kennedy . New York: Zebra Books, 1988.

167 RFK TP Schesol, Jeff. Mutual Contempt: Lyndon Johnson, Robert Kennedy, and the Feud that Defined a Decade. New York: W.W. Norton, 1997. HOLD

168 RFK PB Schlesinger, Arthur M. Jr. Robert Kennedy and His Times. New York: Ballantine Books, 1978.

169 FBI PB ER Schott, Joseph L. No Left Turns. New York: Ballantine Books, 1975.

170 CRI TP Scott, Peter Dale, Paul Hoch and Russell Stetler. The Assassinations, Dallas and Beyond, A Guide to the Cover-Ups and Investigations. New York: Vintage Books, 1976.

171 JFK TP Selkirk, Errol. JFK for Beginners. New York: Writers and Readers Publishing, 1988.

172 TEX PB Sheehy, Sandy. Texas Big Rich. New York: St Martin's Paperbacks, 1991.

173 LBJ PB ER Shepard, Jack and Christopher Wren, eds., Quotations from Chairman LBJ. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1968.

174 HIS TP Sifakis, Carl. Encyclopedia of Assassinations . New York: Facts on File, 2001.

175 HIS PB Singer, Kurt. Spies Who Changed History . New York: Ace Books, 1960.

176 DLP HC Sloan, Bill with Jean Hill. JFK, The Last Dissenting Witness. Gretna, LA: Pelican Publishing, 1992.

177 FIC PB Sloan, Bill. The Other Assassin. New York: Tudor Publishing, 1989.

178 JFK TP Smith, Matthew. JFK: The Second Plot. Edinburgh: Mainstream Publishing, 1992.

179 DLP HC Sneed, Larry A. No More Silence: An Oral History of the Assassination of President Kennedy. Dallas: Three Forks Press, 1998.

180 TEX TP Sonnichsen, C.L. I'll Die Before I'll Run: The Story of the Great Feuds of Texas. Lincoln, NE: University of Nebraska Press, 1988. HOLD

181 BIO HC Spada, James. Peter Lawford: The Man Who Kept the Secrets. New York: Bantam Books, 1991.

182 LHO PB Stafford, Jean. A Mother in History. New York: Bantam Books, 1966.

183 GAR TP Stone, Oliver, and Zachary Sklar. JFK, the Documented Screenplay. New York: Applause Books, 1992.

184 FBI PB Sullivan, William with Bill Brown. The Bureau: My Thirty Years in Hoover's FBI. New York: Pinnacle Books, 1982.

185 JFK HC Summers, Anthony. Conspiracy. New York: McGraw Hill, 1980.

186 FBI HC Summers, Anthony. Official and Confidential: The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover. New York: Putnam's, 1993.

187 RFK HC Talbot, David. Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years. New York: The Free Press, 2007.

188 DAL TP Dallas Morning News, eds., The Day JFK Died: Thirty Years Later: The Event that Changed a Generation. Kansas City: Andrews and McMeel, 1993.

189 FBI TP Theoharis, Athan and John Stuart Cox. The Boss: J. Edgar Hoover and the Great American Inquisition. New York, Bantam Books, 1990. HOLD

190 FBI TP Theoharis, Athan, ed. From the Secret Files of J. Edgar Hoover. Chicago: Ivan R. Dee, 1993. HOLD

191 BIO PB Thomas, Bob. Joan Crawford. New York: Bantam Books, 1978.

192 RFK HC Thomas, Evan. Robert Kennedy, His Life. New York: Simon and Schuster, 2000.

193 DLP HC ER Thompson, Josiah. Six Seconds in Dallas: A Microstudy of the Kennedy Assassination. New York: Bernard Geis, 1967.

194 LHO PB ER Thornley, Kerry. Oswald. Chicago: New Classics House, 1965.

195 JFK HC $$ Trask, Richard. Pictures of the Pain: Photography and the assassination of President Kennedy. Danvers, MA: Yeoman Press, 1994.

196 TEX PB Tuccile, Jerome. Kingdom: The Story of the Hunt Family of Texas. Toronto: Paperjacks, 1987.

197 RFK TP R Turner, William W. and Jonn Christian. The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy: The Conspiracy and Cover-Up. New York: Thunder's Mouth Press, 1993. HOLD

198 FBI PB Turner, William W. Hoover's F.B.I. New York: Dell, 1971.

199 CRI HC Turner, William W. Power on the Right. Berkeley, CA: Ramparts Press, 1971.

200 CRI HC Turner, William W. Rearview Mirror: Looking Back at the FBI, the CIA and other Tails. Granite Bay, CA: Penmarin Books, 2001.

201 CRI PB Turner, William W. The Police Establishment. New York: Tower Books, 1968.

202 JFK HC United Press International, eds., Four Days: The Historical Record of the Death of President Kennedy. New York: American Heritage Publishing, 1964.

203 HSC PB US House of Representatives. The Final Assassinations Report: Report of the Select Committee on Assassinations. New York: Bantam Books, 1979.

204 FOR HC $$$ Walton, Richard. Cold Case Homicides: Practical Investigative Techniques HOLD

205 CRI TP Weisberg, Harold. Case Open: The Omissions, Distortions, and Falsifications of Case Closed. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1994.

206 MLK TP Weisberg, Harold. Martin Luther King: The Assassination. New York: Carroll & Graf, 1993.

207 LHO PB Weisberg, Harold. Oswald in New Orleans . New York: Canyon Books, 1967.

208 CRI TP Weisberg, Harold. Photographic Whitewash: suppressed Kennedy Assassination pictures. Hyattstown, MD: Harold Weisberg, 1967.

209 CRI TP Weisberg, Harold. Whitewash IV - JFK Assassination Transcript. Frederick, MD: Harold Weisberg, 1974.

210 FOR XBD Wilber, Charles G., M.D. Medicolegal Investigation of the President John F. Kennedy Murder. Springfield IL: Charles C. Thomas, 1978.

211 RFK TP Wofford, Harris. Of Kennedys and Kings : Making Sense of the Sixties . Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, 1992.

212 TEX PB Wolfe, Jane. The Murchisons: The Rise and Fall of a Texas Dynasty. New York: St Martin's Paperbacks, 1991.

213 DLP TP Wrone, David R. The Zapruder Film: Reframing JFK's Assassination . Kansas: University of Kansas Press, 2003.

214 PRESS XBD Zelizer, Barbie. Covering the Body: The Kennedy Assassination, the Media, and the Shaping of Collective Memory. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1992.

215 LBJ HC Zirbel, Craig S. The Texas Connection to the Assassination of John F. Kennedy. Scottsdale: TCC Publishers, 1991.

DVD-VIDEO

1 VID VHS N/A JFK ASSN CONFERENCE SAN DIEGO 011192 - Turner, Lifton, Marrs, recorded by Ralph Cole of Justicevision, 4 hours

2 VID DVD 86 Interview with the Assassin D

3 VID DVD 265 Ruby D

4 VID DVD 266 LBJ - PBS, 2003 D

5 VID DVD 267 4 Days in November / Enyert Clip (2) RVHS

6 VID DVD 268 LBJ: The Early Years (2) RVHS

7 VID DVD 269 Chasing Demons: LBJ and the Kennedys (docu, 2003 PBS) RVHS

8 VID DVD 270 Private Files of J Edgar Hoover (2) RVHS

9 VID DVD 271 JFK, A Presidency Revealed (PBS, 2003) RVHS

10 VID DVD 272 Trial of LHO / Other Side of Bonnie & Clyde (1964) D

11 VID DVD 273 Men Who Killed Kennedy, Part 7 (The Smoking Guns) | Total Gym Video RVHS

12 VID DVD 274 Men Who Killed Kennedy, 8 and 9 (The Love Affair and The Guilty Men) RVHS

13 VID DVD 275 Who Didn't Kill JFK? (Marrs, 1990) RVHS

14 VID DVD 276 Paige RFK w. Conrad RVHS

15 VID DVD 277 Second Gun, The (Charach - Alcan) (1 of 2) RVHS

16 VID DVD 278 Second Gun, The (2 of 2) |Jan '92 Larry King w. Connallys | Ollie Stone Press Club Q&A RVHS

17 VID DVD 279 Frontline: Who was LHO? RVHS

18 VID DVD 280 Nellie Connally 11/06/03 |The Two Kennedys (Italy, '76), part 1 of 2 RVHS

19 VID DVD 281 Two Kennedys, Part 2 RVHS

20 VID DVD 282 NOVA 20th ann Walter Cronkite RVHS

21 VID DVD 283 Fatal Deception: Mrs Lee Harvey Oswald RVHS

22 VID DVD 284 Peter Jennings Beyond Conspiracy / Hunt for John Wilkes Booth RC

23 VID DVD 334 Hollo - Summer Docu 1983 RVHS

24 VID DVD 342 Two Men in Dallas | Best Evidence RVHS

25 VID DVD 343 Rush to Judgment RVHS

26 VID DVD 356 Dan Moldea Midnite Special 1988 Pre RFK book RVHS

27 VID DVD 359 PT-109 Nat'l Geographic D

28 VID DVD 360 638 Ways to Kill Castro D

29 VID DVD 361 Ollie Stone Nat'l Press Club 1--15-92 / Geraldo - JE Ray on Now it Can Be Told RVHS

30 VID DVD 362 Bill Kurtis, Investigative Reports - RFK Assassination RVHS

31 VID DVD 363 Discovery '92 Steve Jaffe -Ruby and Oswald RVHS

32 VID DVD 364 PBS -G-men Rise of J.Edgar Hoover RVHS

33 VID DVD 366 I-Witness Video Video Producers Clip /Jack Perkins TIME MACHINE "Reasonable Doubt" RVHS

34 VID DVD 367 JFK Docu 92 Paige w. James Earl Jones RVHS

35 VID DVD 374 Barbour (Garrison Files) D

36 VID DVD 375 Mike Wallace 20thC / Bill Kurtis - 30th anniv special RVHS

37 VID DVD 413 LBJ TAPES D

38 VID DVD 418 LBJ Tapes 1 (dub) D

39 VID DVD 419 Unsolved History D

40 VID DVD 426 Fog of War, The D

41 VID DVD 429 KGB JFK files D

42 VID DVD 516 Path to War D

43 VID DVD 645 JFK Panel 1/11/92 (ripped from VHS) RVHS

44 VID DVD 862 JFK - Beyond the Magic Bullet RC

45 VID DVD 1023 Citizen King D

46 VID DVD 1215 Kennedy Mystique, The D

47 VID DVD 1229 RFK (The American Experience) D

48 VID DVD 1256 RFK - Drama D

49 VID DVD 1274 RFK Must Die D

50 VID DVD 1454 Murder of JFK D

MAGAZINES & MISC

1 LTR - PDF Henry Gonzalez letter

Code for Format Column

BND Bound (self-published)

DVD DVD

HC Hardcover

HCO Hardcover, Oversize

HTM Digital HTML

MA Magazine Article

PB Paperback

MA-PDF Magazine to Digital PDF (RASTER - NOT SEARCHABLE)

TP Trade Paperback

VHS VHS

XBD Xerox Bound Not collectible

Code for Topics Column

PRESS Press, Journalism

BIB Bibliography

CIA CIA

CRI Critics & Critique

CRM Criminology

CUB Cuba-related

EST Establishing (General History, Zeitgeist, etc.)

HOOVER OR FBI Hoover or FBI

FIC Fiction

FOR Forensics

GAR Garrison

JFK JFK, General

LAW Law, legal incl. history

LBJ LBJ

LHO Oswald

PHI Philosophy, Logic

SCI Scientific

WC Warren Commission

DAL Dallas

Code for Video Column

RC Recorded from cable TV

D Dub

RVHS Ripped from VHS original or cable

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone here read "Dulles" by Leonard Mosley?

I've seen it quoted and referenced a few times in this forum but not actually discussed.

I'm wondering if this book portrays John Foster realistically (as a villain) or if it's more of a whitewash.

It was mentioned here: http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9805E2DE1538F937A35752C1A960958260 in an obit of Eleanor Dulles.

"She left the State Department in 1962, after her brother Allen had been dismissed from the C.I.A. in the wake of the Bay of Pigs catastrophe. Leonard Mosley wrote in his 1978 book ''Dulles'' that early in 1962, during the Kennedy Administration, Secretary of State Dean Rusk summoned her and said, ''The White House has asked me to get rid of you."

One thing I find interesting about Eleanor is that while her brothers John Foster and Allen were, how can I say this nicely?, Nazis, she married an Orthodox Jew.

Again from the obit:

"When she was 30 she met David Simon Blondheim, a philologist who, as an Orthodox Jew, was not regarded by her family as marriage material, she indicated in her memoir. She married him anyway, in 1932. In 1934, not long before the birth of their son, Dr. Blondheim committed suicide."

Given that her Nazi brothers could not have condoned this marriage ("was not regarded by her family as marriage material") and he "committed suicide" within a couple of years, I'm curios about the "suicide." It's very hard to find info on David Simon Blondheim, online at least.

• 3 weeks later...

The Kennedy Assassination Cover Up by Donald Gibson is available in google E-book form found here for $15:

JFK Cover-UP

Zach

Thanks Zach.

The printed version is very expensive so that's a good deal if a printed version isn't a requirement.

You're welcome Myra.

The printed versions are identical; the former a hardback and the latter a paperback. It is unclear if there will be a new printing for a 3rd edition. The publisher does science textbooks.

Personally, I would rather have a real book but it is nice to have an e-book option with the prices the way they are now. This is an important book that seemingly gets overlooked much like Battling Wall Street.

Zach