The Education Forum

Guest James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

Good stuff, Jim. Thanks for the effort and for sharing.

For the latest in this ongoing saga, see

"The JFK War: The Empire Strikes Back"

http://www.veteranst...e-strikes-back/

I disagree with Jim Fetzer about a lot of stuff. Lovelady in the doorway, for instance. I don't buy first-shot-windshield-throat. I regard the Z film frames Z186 thru Z255, along with other photos taken during that period of time, as bedrock evidence in the case for the JFK assassination as a hit carried out by the National Security State.

But in spite of my significant disagreements with Jim, I must say the following from his Veteran Today article is superb:

(1) The existence of conspiracy is proven by establishing where JFK was hit by the shot to his back. We have overwhelming evidence (from his shirt and jacket, the autopsy diagram, the FBI sketch, his personal physician’s death certificate, the re-enactment photographs, and the mortician’s description of the wounds) that it was about 5 1/2″ below the collar and to the right of the spinal column, where it entered at a downward angle and had no point of exit. This means that the throat wound was a wound of entrance, as Malcolm Perry, M.D., explained during the Parkland Press Conference, which I published in ASSASSINATION SCIENCE (1998) along with a diagram by Charles Crenshaw, M.D., the last physician to observe the body before it was placed in the casket. I explain all this in “Reasoning about Assassinations” (on line), which I presented at Cambridge and published in an international, peer-reviewed journal. Look at the evidence for yourself. The “magic bullet” trajectory is not even anatomically possible. Gerald Ford (R-MI) had the description changed from his “uppermost back”, already an exaggeration, alas, to “the base of the back of his neck”.

Jim, a lot more of this in the mix as you go forward (and a lot less of Cinque) would be most helpful.

Guest Robert Morrow

For the latest in this ongoing saga, see

"The JFK War: The Empire Strikes Back"

http://www.veteranst...e-strikes-back/

I disagree with Jim Fetzer about a lot of stuff. Lovelady in the doorway, for instance. I don't buy first-shot-windshield-throat. I regard the Z film frames Z186 thru Z255, along with other photos taken during that period of time, as bedrock evidence in the case for the JFK assassination as a hit carried out by the National Security State.

But in spite of my significant disagreements with Jim, I must say the following from his Veteran Today article is superb:

(1) The existence of conspiracy is proven by establishing where JFK was hit by the shot to his back. We have overwhelming evidence (from his shirt and jacket, the autopsy diagram, the FBI sketch, his personal physician’s death certificate, the re-enactment photographs, and the mortician’s description of the wounds) that it was about 5 1/2″ below the collar and to the right of the spinal column, where it entered at a downward angle and had no point of exit. This means that the throat wound was a wound of entrance, as Malcolm Perry, M.D., explained during the Parkland Press Conference, which I published in ASSASSINATION SCIENCE (1998) along with a diagram by Charles Crenshaw, M.D., the last physician to observe the body before it was placed in the casket. I explain all this in “Reasoning about Assassinations” (on line), which I presented at Cambridge and published in an international, peer-reviewed journal. Look at the evidence for yourself. The “magic bullet” trajectory is not even anatomically possible. Gerald Ford (R-MI) had the description changed from his “uppermost back”, already an exaggeration, alas, to “the base of the back of his neck”.

Jim, a lot more of this in the mix as you go forward (and a lot less of Cinque) would be most helpful.

Vincent Salandria is another one who emphasizes how important the back wound is on JFK. Really, the importance is that the government, the FBI, the Warren Commission all knew where this wound was - 5 3/4" inches down from the collar - and how that made the Magic Bullet Theory - aka single bullet theory - absolutely impossible.

The reason the government did this - create this ridiculous fantasy/theory - was that they wanted to minimize the number of shots. The reason they wanted to minimize the number of shots was because they wanted to minimize the number of shooters to exactly one shooter and to feed that fantasy to the public.

The reason the government wanted to pretend that only one shooter killed JFK was because they wanted to pretend that there was no conspiracy in the JFK assassination. The reason the government wanted to pretend there was no conspiracy in the JFK assassination was because the murderers of John Kennedy were the ones running the non-investigation into his death.

Asking the governent to investigate the JFK assassination would be like asking Ted Bundy to investigate Sunday morning murders at a Florida sorority.

Jim,

I am sorry to have to point out but the Stuart Galanor image from Dr. Mantik's Cat scan has an error. I assume that Stuart drew the red line. Unfortunately what he considered was the RHS was actually the left

I have placed an MRI scan of my own along side to point out the error as well as put the original line, in yellow, in its correct location on Dr. Mantik's scan.

What was not noted, indicated by the red and blue arrows in the Mantik scan is that either the red or yellow line would damage the Vertebra artery. there are two of them.

On my MRI scan you will see a red arrow. That indicates the HSCA point of entry. What is highlighted by the white arrow is the spinal chord.

Not only would the HSCA trajectory cause even more damage to the C7 it would also damage the Spinal Cord.

MRIScans.png

James.

Vincent Salandria is another one who emphasizes how important the back wound is on JFK. Really, the importance is that the government, the FBI, the Warren Commission all knew where this wound was - 5 3/4" inches down from the collar - and how that made the Magic Bullet Theory - aka single bullet theory - absolutely impossible.

The reason the government did this - create this ridiculous fantasy/theory - was that they wanted to minimize the number of shots. The reason they wanted to minimize the number of shots was because they wanted to minimize the number of shooters to exactly one shooter and to feed that fantasy to the public....

Vince Salandria is much more than just "another one who emphasizes" the importance of the back wound. No EF member has demonstrated this more than Cliff. He has referenced and advocated Salandria's early writings on the jacket hole dozens of times. I've been reading Cliff's Salandria citations for five years. Cliff has always referred to this as the "prima facie" evidence of conspiracy.

Robert Morrow's number one evidence of conspiracy? Madeleine Brown's account of her alleged meeting with Lyndon Johnson at the Driskill Hotel and the remarks Brown alleged he made to her.

Edited by Michael Hogan

Robert Morrow's number one evidence of conspiracy? Madeleine Brown's account of her alleged meeting with Lyndon Johnson at the Driskill Hotel and the remarks Brown alleged he made to her.

Was that the meeting that got so hot that the buttons popped off of LBJ's shirt? That sort of sticks out in my mind.

Guest Robert Morrow

The reason the government did this - create this ridiculous fantasy/theory - was that they wanted to minimize the number of shots. The reason they wanted to minimize the number of shots was because they wanted to minimize the number of shooters to exactly one shooter and to feed that fantasy to the public....

Vince Salandria is much more than just "another one who emphasizes" the importance of the back wound. No EF member has demonstrated this more than Cliff. He has referenced and advocated Salandria's early writings on the jacket hole dozens of times. I've been reading Cliff's Salandria citations for five years. Cliff has always referred to this as the "prima facie" evidence of conspiracy.

Michael Hogan, I would go farther than that. I think the revelations of what Lyndon Johnson told Madeleine Brown at the Driskill Hotel on 12/31/63 is the most important find in JFK research EVER because it encapsulates the JFK assassination: Lyndon Johnson and his Dallas, TX oil executives (most likely Clint Murchison, Sr., H.L. Hunt, D.H. Byrd, perhaps a few others) used their intelligence connections (CIA, military intelligence) to murder John Kennedy.

Lyndon Johnson is confirmed by his presidential schedule and other accounts as being present at the Driskill Hotel. I suggest pulling up LBJ's daily diary for 12/31/63: http://www.lbjlibrary.net/collections/daily-diary.html It says LBJ went to the "White House Press" party which was being held at the Driskill that night and where LBJ kept a room on retainer for his trysts and other uses. That room is still there today: room #254 on the Mezzanine level overlooking Sixth Street.

I don't believe in the 11/21/63 Murchison party, rather I believe LBJ called Madeleine in the morning of 11/22/63 and told her that after today those goddamn Irish mafia bastard Kennedys will never embarrass me again - that is a promise not a threat, said Lyndon Johnson in his typical manner.

I don't believe in the 11/21/63 Murchison party, rather I believe LBJ called Madeleine in the morning of 11/22/63 and told her that after today those goddamn Irish mafia bastard Kennedys will never embarrass me again - that is a promise not a threat, said Lyndon Johnson in his typical manner.

So if I understand you, you believe that Madeleine lied about the party, but no matter, we're supposed to believe that Johnson called her up to tell her that JFK was going to get it. Are there other things from Madeline besides the party that we shouldn't believe?

So if I understand you, you believe that Madeleine lied about the party, but no matter, we're supposed to believe that Johnson called her up to tell her that JFK was going to get it. Are there other things from Madeline besides the party that we shouldn't believe?

Maybe her claim that she and Lyndon stayed at the La Valencia hotel in La Jolla, California back in the day? (That's hard for me to believe.)

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves