The Education Forum

Last April I spoke about the second floor lunch room encounter as part of my Prayer Man presentation at the 14th DPUK seminar in Canterbury. Afterwards I wasn't happy with that segment to which Barry Keane suggested I'd write it up, which I did not realising the task that lay ahead.

At the link below I tried to cram every bit of info in there that is available on this alleged encounter, and that has had a negative effect on the software that published it as I managed to crash it and, at this time, cannot edit it at all any more.Once that is solved I will make a couple of minor edits.

There will be an interactive presentation to follow,

http://www.prayer-man.com/anatomy-of-the-second-floor-lunch-room-encounter/

Marrion-Baker-and-Roy-Truly-inside-the-T

Edited by Bart Kamp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had forgotten to add Thomas J. Kelley's part in the interrogation regarding Oswald's whereabouts, so I have added that.

Meanwhile the page has had more than 1.000 views, so thanks for checking it out!

I read your entire summary and was impressed by the level of detail. Twice you state that Baker's original affidavit indicates he actually searched LHO:

In his first affidavit on the 22nd of Nov, he mentions an encounter on the ‘3rd or 4th floor’. He makes no mention of a lunch room, instead describing the encounter in an open area. It states ‘a man walking away from the stairway’. It is hard to believe Baker lost his sense of direction and mixed up the third or fourth floor with the second floor lunch room area. Furthermore he started to search the man, indicating physical contact!

Contradicted his first statement with his Warren Commission testimony. He even searched the suspect on the 3rd or 4th floor and not a word about it after his primary affidavit!

However, what Baker actually states in the handwritten affidavit is:

I called to the man and he turned around and came back toward me. The manager said I know that man he works here. I then turned the man loose and went on up to the top floor.

You are apparently reading "I turned the man loose" as meaning "I released my physical grip on him," from which you are apparently extrapolating "and since I had him in my physical grip, I of course searched him." This doesn't strike me as a plausible reading, either of the affidavit alone or of the affidavit in the context of all the other documents and testimony you have nicely summarized. A far more plausible reading of "I turned the man loose" would, I believe, be "I no longer detained him, as I had been doing with my gun pointed a couple of feet from his chest." No big deal, but in all subjects of this sort there seems to be an almost irresistible temptation to make the evidence supporting one's theory better than it actually is.

I visited here today for the first time in a long time after spending a rainy afternoon watching - of all things - YouTube "documentaries" about the Beatles' "conspiracy" to hide the 1966 auto death of Paul McCartney. I lived through the "Paul Is Dead" frenzy in 1970 but had no idea the movement was still alive. It is - replete with a research community of sorts, assorted theories as to how the conspiracy worked and who the fake Paul actually is, books and even photo "evidence" that immediately brought to mind, yes, Prayer Man!

Lance,

thanks for reading and pointing this out.

I seemed to have attributed Johnson's statement to Baker. A mix up by me for which I can only apologise.

I have corrected it.

Best,

B

johnson_marvin-3.jpg

Edited by Bart Kamp

• 2 weeks later...

I have added some more on Geneva Hine, who stated that she was alone in the office from 12:25 until 12:35 (!) as per her Nov 23rd FBI statement,and that she did not see Oswald that day even though she would see him almost every day.

Are there actually any more nails left to close the lid on this second floor lunch room encounter?

I think not.

I did an interview with Rob Clark of the Lone Gunman Podcast, this should be out later this week. Solid two hours if not more :) discussing just the 2FLRE.

Also the whole article is to be released as a PDF as well, give it a few and I will add the link.

• 3 weeks later...

The interview will be aired this weekend if I am correct.

Also a downloadable PDF of this essay has been made by Bernard Wilds of DPUK at the very same link as above.

And I also added the following find to this essay so it's the latest updated and amended version:

This is just beautiful! Roy Truly being interviewed by Roy Bode for the Odessa American in April 1964.
Found by Steve Roe and posted by Denis Morissette on FB.
truly_11.jpg
Brennan had a chat with Baker and Truly.....as supposedly running up those stairs like hell....where Truly could not remember where they hooked up or where Baker said they nearly bumped into each other in the vestibule.....
Then the matter of being misquoted, purely to deflect any future phone calls to the TSBD about him being a lone nut friend or commie sympathiser.
Marguerite Oswald walks in the TSBD with Altgens6 and gets shown the door by RT? WOW! Would have loved to have seen that!
Truly lied to the WC like there was no tomorrow.
Edited by Bart Kamp

That newspaper story is interesting.

Brennan said he saw Oswald on the fourth floor? And he saw what he was wearing? (I wonder, is this based on Baker's first day affidavit?)

Baker and Truly ran up the stairs after they talked to him? (How could that be in Baker's case? We have him on film don't we?)

They bumped into Oswald as he was leaving the cafeteria? (I don't need to point out how this differs from the WR story.)

There was no culture of hate in Dallas and people who say there was one are trying to make a name for themselves? (To me, this is the giveaway that Truly is in the FBI's pocket.)

The more we learn about this guy, the worse he gets.

Please post the interview when it is up Bart.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Jim,

Greg Parker said earlier today in a convo "My antenna went off reading that. Brennan gives Truly and Baker a description of someone he sees on the 4th floor - including clothing.-. then Baker makes makes a statement about an encounter on the 4th floor and gives a very similar description to what Brennan gives."

Which to me is a spot on observation by him.

Truly was as bad as Baker in trying to maintain the lies. Much easier to speak the truth.

ln addition we have become aware of Roy Truly's deleted Warren Commission testimony after a tip off from Denis Morissette which was listed as a dicta-belt recording. After waiting for more than 2 months NARA has all of the sudden pulled the request to get a digital copy. It needs to be screened first before it can be released in full.

Deleted WC testimony........the sheer existence of it in public, it simply boggles the mind.

13446166_235787986803507_980216879_o.jpg

Edited by Bart Kamp

That newspaper story is interesting.

Brennan said he saw Oswald on the fourth floor? And he saw what he was wearing? (I wonder, is this based on Baker's first day affidavit?) Greg's observation above accounts for this better than I could say it.

Baker and Truly ran up the stairs after they talked to him? (How could that be in Baker's case? We have him on film don't we?)

In my essay I have gone deeper into Bob Prudhomme's hunch of Baker veering to the right and avoiding the steps, and that there is also some statements to back up that there was a police officer standing n front of the steps just after the shooting had died down. The fact that they had a chat with Brennan confirms they did not run up those stairs together as fast as they had claimed in their statements.

They bumped into Oswald as he was leaving the cafeteria? (I don't need to point out how this differs from the WR story.) Exactly!

There was no culture of hate in Dallas and people who say there was one are trying to make a name for themselves? (To me, this is the giveaway that Truly is in the FBI's pocket.) He was definitely an admirer of Hoover.

The more we learn about this guy, the worse he gets. It's a trainwreck already Jim.

Please post the interview when it is up Bart. Will do

This is 2016 and we are now finding out about deleted testimony of Roy Truly!

When did this first emerge?

You know one of the things Mark Lane railed against was the fact that the WC,except for his appearance, conducted all their hearings in secret. He screamed about this and said the American people have the right to know what is happening during these interrogations.

Just so something like this would not happen.

It was discovered by Denis Morissette, there are 50 odd pages of these audio recordings that have never been transcribed.

And Michael, these are done by Stan Dane, author of the first Prayer Man book

When you say fifty odd pages, do you mean fifty pages for Truly, or a fifty page index of various witnesses who also had deleted testimony?