The Education Forum

Dorothy Kilgallen

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Smoking Gun memo proves that Dorothy Kilgallen criticized the Warren Report even before it was written.

Is that why she was murdered?

I think that when Dorothy said the case should not close, she meant that the investigation should proceed, she did not mean that images of Lee Harvey Oswald should overwhelm the effort to expose the truth.

Are you not observing that you are being ignored because you contribute nothing but your one note hatred of Jim Garrison?

No-one on this forum is trying to cover up the assassination. We are ALL here to advance and /or discover the truth. Even when we disagree. Why you are here is the mystry. (Aside from insulting the other members and calling them names...and letting us know on every post that "Garrison was a fraud").

Bye Bye Mat-Lynne.

The Smoking Gun memo proves that Dorothy Kilgallen criticized the Warren Report even before it was written.

Is that why she was murdered?

I think that when Dorothy said the case should not close, she meant that the investigation should proceed, she did not mean that images of Lee Harvey Oswald should overwhelm the effort to expose the truth.

Are you not observing that you are being ignored because you contribute nothing but your one note hatred of Jim Garrison?

No-one on this forum is trying to cover up the assassination. We are ALL here to advance and /or discover the truth. Even when we disagree. Why you are here is the mystry. (Aside from insulting the other members and calling them names...and letting us know on every post that "Garrison was a fraud").

Bye Bye Mat-Lynne.

Follow-Up

Question: What does character assassination, slur's and opines directed towards people who "investigated, alleged to have investigated, or are integral parts of JFK assassination lore, have to do with research into the Kennedy assassination?

Answer: Absolutely nothing.

Absolutely the last comment I have on this very, very tiresome and worn out sideshow of the last two months.

"Many member's of this forum were born during the day, but none of us were born yesterday."

Edited by Robert Howard

Duke,

Is this the one you're referring to?

There's a print of it on page 40 of The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner.

Ron

Yeah, that's the one. Now, does anyone have one with the line of where the face is supposed to be divided?

Harvey & Lee....

Top photo on right: passport

Second photo on right :Marine

Third..right ..I believe taken in Russia..

B :)

Okay, people, now, seriously, this is obviously the same man. Look at the ears, look at the eyes, look at the relative positions of the eyebrows. Oswald is Oswald. I could post five pictures of myself that based upon aging, slight changes in weight, changes in hair stylings, changes in hair color, changes in facial expression, would convince you they were of different people. My elementary school pictures from year to year, have more differentiation than these pictures of Oswald. To me, the fake Oswald/Harvey and Lee scenario is, along with body alteration and Zapruder film alteration, a HUGE RED HERRING that has led many earnest researchers down the wrong path.

Duke,

Is this the one you're referring to?

There's a print of it on page 40 of The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner.

Ron

Yeah, that's the one. Now, does anyone have one with the line of where the face is supposed to be divided?

Harvey & Lee....

Top photo on right: passport

Second photo on right :Marine

Third..right ..I believe taken in Russia..

B :P

Bernice,

Do you have a larger version of the "triple" photo in your post, lower right-hand photo? (For some reason, it didn't come over in the quote, so you'll have to look back for it.) Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
You will find my Dallas presentation here:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/1Dallas.htm

However, I will be updating it as a result of what I heard from Lamar Waldron. It is now clear why Robert and Edward Kennedy refused to act after hearing Grant Stockdale's story. In fact, they signed Stockdale's death warrant.

Dorothy Kilgallen's death now also makes much more sense. She probably knew about JFK's dual Cuban policy via Florence Pritchett (the coup plot via Earl Smith and the secret negotiations via JFK).

You don't know Florence Pritchett was Kilgallen's source on anything related to the JFK assassination. People have debunked the Pritchett connection in this group before. Search it. Florence died after lying in bed for months with leukemia. She was not a serious journalist. She wrote a column of kitchen recipes in the Sunday Journal American. She wrote nothing more than that during the last ten years of her life. Her son, today a 52 - year - old Massachusetts resident, would like JFK researchers to leave his mother alone.

Kilgallen's family, by contrast, doesn't care what you do with her. Have you thought of watching the DVD about Kilgallen in Dallas? You won't find it for sale, but several What's My Line fans have talked about it in their yahoo group. Their group shares an annoying problem with this forum: Everyone refuses to give out a postal address so you can't mail anyone a DVD. You can share a link with a web site. But suppose some good stuff is on a DVD and not a web site?

You don't know Florence Pritchett was Kilgallen's source on anything related to the JFK assassination. People have debunked the Pritchett connection in this group before. Search it. Florence died after lying in bed for months with leukemia. She was not a serious journalist. She wrote a column of kitchen recipes in the Sunday Journal American. She wrote nothing more than that during the last ten years of her life. Her son, today a 52 - year - old Massachusetts resident, would like JFK researchers to leave his mother alone.

Kilgallen's family, by contrast, doesn't care what you do with her. Have you thought of watching the DVD about Kilgallen in Dallas? You won't find it for sale, but several What's My Line fans have talked about it in their yahoo group. Their group shares an annoying problem with this forum: Everyone refuses to give out a postal address so you can't mail anyone a DVD. You can share a link with a web site. But suppose some good stuff is on a DVD and not a web site?[/font][/size]

Lee, thanks for your input. There are a lot of people here willing to give out their addresses, so get your DVD burner ready...

I understand your frustration re Pritchett. There are just so many dots out there that are just begging to be connected, that once someone connects them, its hard for them to let go. It is an amazing coincidence that Pritchett was connected to Kennedy and Cuba and Kilgallen and died right after Kilgallen. But it could very well be a coincidence. I have your book, and look forward to reading more of it now that my medical presentation has been completed (updates forthcoming).

As I recall, your book comes to no firm conclusions regarding Kilgallen's death. What's your best guess? I'm sorry if you've answered this previously.

Not relevant, possibly...

For sale on eBay - a one page letter written by Jack Ruby.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jack-Ruby-Insane-lette...1QQcmdZViewItem

"…I wish you would be here about 10:15 at nite and watch the arrogant and and ruthless animals that walk in here with the air of confidence that they have conquered the world. These are the people who have succeeded in so many attempts to rule the world…when the meeting is over they all march out with grins on their faces as they have been[?] on accounting from the war lords as to what there spoils are going to be. I wish I could describe these mother f*ckers to you…"

It would be interesting to know whom it was that was visiting Ruby.

- lee

Not relevant, possibly...

For sale on eBay - a one page letter written by Jack Ruby.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jack-Ruby-Insane-lette...1QQcmdZViewItem

"…I wish you would be here about 10:15 at nite and watch the arrogant and and ruthless animals that walk in here with the air of confidence that they have conquered the world. These are the people who have succeeded in so many attempts to rule the world…when the meeting is over they all march out with grins on their faces as they have been[?] on accounting from the war lords as to what there spoils are going to be. I wish I could describe these mother f*ckers to you…"

It would be interesting to know whom it was that was visiting Ruby.

- lee

Lee, if you flip the letter and note that what's written on the reverse is in a different spectrum you can islolate the writing on the reverse and read it. I don't have time to go through it at the moment and the result I get is too big to post where it might be of use, however if you've got a copy of Image Analyzer you can easily do it. (keywords, mirror, colour mapper, blackwhite point auto , zero point slide.)

Edited by John Dolva

This message has been posted before. Like last time I asked questions that were not answered. Maybe I will have better luck this time.

(1) Does Florence Pritchett’s son object to his mother being named as the long-time mistress of JFK or by the suggestion that she might have been one of Kilgallen’s sources?

(2) In your book you do not mention that Pritchett was JFK’s mistress. Is that because you did not know or was it a case of you protecting her privacy?

(3) You do not mention that Pritchett was married to Earl E. T. Smith, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Cuba (1957-59). Did you know that at the time you wrote the book? Is it not possible that Pritchett passed on information to Kilgallen as a result of her relationship with her husband and JFK?

(4) In your book you make a lot of Kilgallen’s relationship with the man you call the "Out-of-Towner". In fact, you imply that he was in some way involved in her death. Is it correct that the man’s name is really Ron Pataky?

(5) Did you find any evidence that Ron Pataky was working for the CIA?

(6) Do you believe that Ron Pataky murdered Dorothy Kilgallen?

(1) Does Florence Pritchett’s son object to his mother being named as the long-time mistress of JFK or by the suggestion that she might have been one of Kilgallen’s sources?

(2) In your book you do not mention that Pritchett was JFK’s mistress. Is that because you did not know or was it a case of you protecting her privacy?

(3) You do not mention that Pritchett was married to Earl E. T. Smith, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Cuba (1957-59). Did you know that at the time you wrote the book? Is it not possible that Pritchett passed on information to Kilgallen as a result of her relationship with her husband and JFK?

(4) In your book you make a lot of Kilgallen’s relationship with the man you call the "Out-of-Towner". In fact, you imply that he was in some way involved in her death. Is it correct that the man’s name is really Ron Pataky?

This message has been posted before. Like last time I asked questions that were not answered. Maybe I will have better luck this time.

I would be willing to make a stab in the dark, could it have been the evening that the Warren Commission came a calling?