The Education Forum

JFK was on the trailing curve to prevent this?

One of the most interesting new publications to come on the scene is the "Veterans Today" publishing group. They are beginning to contribute lots of the more relevant history that has been written out by far too many news media groups.

This series of three articles that follow gives a better detail history for what was going on with Germany and Versalles, and how these events seriously affected the US getting dragged into two great wars, and yet one more to come.

Few People consider that JFK basically triggered the Palestine Israel conflict, as JFK's pandering to the NY Zionists for votes very likely set off this Palestine issue. The Palistinians seems to have figured out they were screwed essentially via the same process of the German Jewish Bankers running to the German Queen in the UK, as Germany was screwed. Due to this there would come some cooperation of the Arabs in Egypt with the German Rocket scientists in JFK's time that caused a lot of problems.

Although one would like to have a separation of church and state, this entire mess of the Zionist trying to make a new country out of Palestine is a seriously contrived religion driven issue. So, one must get to the root of those problems by following that sordid history of those that chose to follow the low road to pull the world into Hell by the promotion of too many lies.

=========

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/09/08/a-jewish-defector-warns-america-benjamin-freedman-speaks-on-zionism-%e2%80%93-part-i/

Now, first of all, I’d like to tell you that on August 25th 1960 — that was shortly before elections — Senator Kennedy, who is now the President of the United States, went to New York, and delivered an address to the Zionist Organization of America. In that address, to reduce it to its briefest form, he stated that he would use the armed forces of the United States to preserve the existence of the regime set up in Palestine by the Zionists who are now in occupation of that area.

-----

And who will these people have supporting them, you ask. Well, four days after President Kennedy — or he was then Senator Kennedy — made that statement on August 28, 1960, the Arab nations called a meeting in Lebanon and there they decided to resurrect, or reactivate, the government of Palestine, which has been dormant, more or less, since the 1948 armed insurrection by the Zionists.

----

While that was going on, the Zionists in Germany, who represented the Zionists from Eastern Europe, went to the British War Cabinet and — I am going to be brief because this is a long story, but I have all the documents to prove any statement that I make if anyone here is curious, or doesn’t believe what I’m saying is at all possible — the Zionists in London went to the British war cabinet and they said: “Look here. You can yet win this war. You don’t have to give up. You don’t have to accept the negotiated peace offered to you now by Germany. You can win this war if the United States will come in as your ally.”

The United States was not in the war at that time. We were fresh; we were young; we were rich; we were powerful. They [Zionists] told England: “We will guarantee to bring the United States into the war as your ally, to fight with you on your side, if you will promise us Palestine after you win the war.”

In other words, they made this deal: “We will get the United States into this war as your ally. The price you must pay us is Palestine after you have won the war and defeated Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey.”

-----

However, they made that promise, in October of 1916. October, nineteen hundred and sixteen. And shortly after that — I don’t know how many here remember it — the United States, which was almost totally pro-German — totally pro-German — because the newspapers here were controlled by Jews, the bankers were Jews, all the media of mass communications in this country were controlled by Jews, and they were pro-German because their people, in the majority of cases came from Germany, and they wanted to see Germany lick the Czar.

The Jews didn’t like the Czar, and they didn’t want Russia to win this war. So the German bankers — the German-Jews — Kuhn Loeb and the other big banking firms in the United States refused to finance France or England to the extent of one dollar. They stood aside and they said: “As long as France and England are tied up with Russia, not one cent!” But they poured money into Germany, they fought with Germany against Russia, trying to lick the Czarist regime.

-----

Now the war — World War One — in which the United States participated had absolutely no reason to be our war. We went in there — we were railroaded into it — if I can be vulgar, we were suckered into that war– merely so that the Zionists of the world could obtain Palestine.

Now, that is something that the people in the United States have never been told. They never knew why we went into World War One.

----

The Jews at that peace conference, when they were cutting up Germany and parceling out Europe to all these nations that claimed a right to a certain part of European territory, the Jews said, “How about Palestine for us?” And they produced, for the first time to the knowledge of the Germans, this Balfour Declaration.

So the Germans, for the first time realized, “Oh, that was the game! That’s why the United States came into the war.” And the Germans for the first time realized that they were defeated, they suffered this terrific reparation that was slapped onto them, because the Zionists wanted Palestine and they were determined to get it at any cost.

========

Edited by Jim Phelps

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More of the History that led to the Locking of Horns between Hitler and the Jewish Bankers that tried to control Germany and started a bigger war.

====

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/09/08/a-jewish-defector-warns-america-benjamin-freedman-speaks-on-zionism-%e2%80%93-part-ii/

Now, Nahum Sokolow — all the great leaders, the big names that you read about in connection with Zionism today — they, in 1919, 1920, ’21, ’22, and ’23, they wrote in all their papers — and the press was filled with their statements — that “the feeling against the Jews in Germany is due to the fact that they realized that this great defeat was brought about by our intercession and bringing the United States into the war against them.”

The Jews themselves admitted that. It wasn’t that the Germans in 1919 discovered that a glass of Jewish blood tasted better than Coca-Cola or Muenchener Beer. There was no religious feeling. There was no sentiment against those people merely on account of their religious belief. It was all political. It was economic. It was anything but religious.

-----

When Germany realized that the Jews were responsible for her defeat, they naturally resented it. But not a hair on the head of any Jew was harmed. Not a single hair. Professor Tansill, of Georgetown University, who had access to all the secret papers of the State Department, wrote in his book, and quoted from a State Department document written by Hugo Schoenfelt, a Jew who Cordell Hull sent to Europe in 1933 to investigate the so-called camps of political prisoners. And he wrote back that he found them in very fine condition. They were in excellent shape; everybody treated well. And they were filled with Communists.

Well, a lot of them were Jews, because the Jews happened to be maybe 98 per cent of the Communists in Europe at that time. And there were some priests there, and ministers, and labor leaders, Masons, and others who had international affiliations.

Now, the Jews sort of tried to keep the lid on this fact. They didn’t want the world to really understand that they had sold out Germany, and that the Germans resented that.

----

Now, after a while, the Jews of the world didn’t know what to do, so they called a meeting in Amsterdam. Jews from every country in the world attended in July 1933. And they said to Germany: “You fire Hitler! And you put every Jew back into his former position, whether he was a Communist, no matter what he was. You can’t treat us that way! And we, the Jews of the world, are calling upon you, and serving this ultimatum upon you.”

Well, the Germans told them. . . you can imagine. So what did they [the Jews] do?

They broke up, and Samuel Untermyer, if the name means anything to people here. . . (You want to ask a question? — Uh, there were no “Communists” in Germany at that time. They were called “Social Democrats”.)

Well, I don’t want to go by what they were called. We’re now using English words, and what they were called in Germany is not very material. . . but they were Communists, because in 1917, the Communists took over Germany for a few days. Rosa Luxembourg and Karl Liebknecht, and a group of Jews in Germany took over the government for three days. In fact, when the Kaiser ended the war, he fled to Holland because he thought the Communists were going to take over Germany as they did Russia, and that he was going to meet the same fate that the Czar did in Russia. So he left and went to Holland for safety and for security.

----

Well, that’s the way they were fighting the Jews in Germany. And, at that time, mind you, there were 80 to 90 million Germans and there were only 460,000 Jews. . . less than one half of one percent of Germany were Jews. And yet, they controlled all of the press, they controlled most of the economy, because they had come in and with cheap money — you know the way the Mark was devalued — they bought up practically everything.

Well, in 1933 when Germany refused to surrender, mind you, to the World Conference of Jews in Amsterdam, they broke up and Mr. Untermyer came back to the United States — who was the head of the American delegation and the president of the whole conference — and he went from the steamer to ABC and made a radio broadcast throughout the United States in which he said:

“The Jews of the world now declare a Holy War against Germany. We are now engaged in a sacred conflict against the Germans. And we are going to starve them into surrender. We are going to use a world-wide boycott against them, that will destroy them because they are dependent upon their export business.”

----

In fact, an executive of the Woolworth Company told me that they had to dump millions of dollars worth of crockery and dishes into the river; that their stores were boycotted. If anyone came in and found a dish marked “Made in Germany,” they were picketed with signs: “Hitler”, “murderer”, and so forth, and like — something like these sit-ins that are taking place in the South.

R. H. Macy, which is controlled by a family called Strauss who also happen to be Jews. . . a woman found stockings there which came from Chemnitz, marked “Made in Germany”. Well, they were cotton stockings. They may have been there 20 years, because since I’ve been observing women’s legs in the last twenty years, I haven’t seen a pair with cotton stockings on them. So Macy! I saw Macy boycotted, with hundreds of people walking around with signs saying “MURDERERS” and “HITLERITES”, and so forth.

-----

That continued for some time, and it wasn’t until 1938, when a young Jew from Poland walked into the German embassy in Paris and shot one of the officials [a German official] that the Germans really started to get rough with the Jews in Germany. And you found them then breaking windows and having street fights and so forth.

Now, for anyone to say that — I don’t like to use the word ‘anti-Semitism’ because it’s meaningless, but it means something to you still, so I’ll have to use it — the only reason that there was any feeling in Germany against Jews was that they were responsible: number one, for World War One; number two, for this world-wide boycott, and number three — did I say for World War One, they were responsible? For the boycott — and also for World War II, because after this thing got out of hand, it was absolutely necessary for the Jews and Germany to lock horns in a war to see which one was going to survive.

=============

Edited by Jim Phelps

So, in the previous listings I jumped heavily into religion, similar to what Former Bircher Revilo Oliver may have done in researching religion and why he called the US Christians bad names, like "spiritual syphillus" and others. The problem is the US Christians have been mislead and important factors suppressed in the name of money and power. Lots of trickery lies in religion in the US and this ferments wars. So, with the background laid down by what is the Moses "Chosen People" Vs. The Talmudic tyranny types, the following will make better sense:

=====

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/09/08/a-jewish-defector-warns-america-benjamin-freedman-speaks-on-zionism-%e2%80%93-part-iii/

Now, what are the facts about the Jews?

The Jews — I call them Jews to you, because they are known as Jews. I don’t call them Jews. I refer to them as “so-called Jews”, because I know what they are. If Jesus was a Jew, there isn’t a Jew in the world today, and if those people are Jews, certainly our Lord and Savior was not one of them, and I can prove that.

--------

Now, the [Khazar] king became so disgusted with the degeneracy of his kingdom that he decided to adopt a so-called monotheistic faith — either Christianity, Islam — the Moslem faith — or what is known today as Judaism — really Talmudism. So, like spinning a top and calling out “eeny, meeny, miney, moe,” he picked out so-called Judaism. And that became the state religion.

He sent down to the Talmudic schools of Pumbedita and Sura and brought up thousands of these rabbis with their teachings, and opened up synagogues and schools in his kingdom of 800,000 people — 800,000 thousand square miles — and maybe ten to twenty million people; and they became what we call Jews. There wasn’t one of them that had an ancestor that ever put a toe in the Holy Land, not only in Old Testament history, but back to the beginning of time. Not one of them! And yet they come to the Christians and they ask us to support their armed insurrection in Palestine by saying:

“Well, you want to certainly help repatriate God’s chosen people to their Promised Land, their ancestral homeland, It’s your Christian duty. We gave you one of our boys as your Lord and Savior. You now go to church on Sunday, and kneel and you worship a Jew, and we’re Jews.”

-----

Now, these Pagans, these Asiatics, these Turko-Finns. . . they were a Mongoloid race who were forced out of Asia into eastern Europe. They likewise, because their king took the faith — Talmudic faith — they had no choice. Just the same as in Spain: If the king was Catholic, everybody had to be a Catholic. If not, you had to get out of Spain. So everybody — they lived on the land just like the trees and the bushes; a human being belonged to the land under their feudal system — so they [Khazars] all became what we call today, Jews!

------

In New York City there are 400,000 members of the liberal party, all Zionists and their co-religionists. And New York State went for Kennedy by 400,000 votes. Now, I don’t blame Mr. Kennedy. I’m fond of Mr. Kennedy. I think he’s a great man. I think he can really pull us out of this trouble if we get the facts to him. And I believe he knows a great deal more than his appointments indicate he knows. He’s playing with the enemy. Like when you go fishing, you’ve got to play with the fish. Let ‘em out and pull ‘em in. Let ‘em out and pull ‘em in. But knowing Mr. Kennedy’s father, and how well informed he is on this whole subject, and how close Kennedy is to his father, I don’t think Mr. Kennedy is totally in the dark.

But I do think that it is the duty of every mother, every loyal Christian , every person that regards the defense of this country as a sacred right, that they communicate — not with their congressman, not with their senator, but with President Kennedy. And tell him, “I do not think you should send my boy, or our boys, wearing the uniform of the United States of America, and under the flag that you see here, our red, white and blue, to fight there to help keep in the hands of these that which they have stolen”. I think everyone should not alone write once, but keep writing and get your friends to write.

Now, I could go on endlessly, and tell you these things to support what I have just asked you to do. But I don’t think it’s necessary to do that. You’re above the average group in intelligence and I don’t think it’s necessary to impress this any more.

------

When, on the Day of Atonement, you walk into a synagogue, the very first prayer that you recite, you stand — and it’s the only prayer for which you stand — and you repeat three times a short prayer. The Kol Nidre. In that prayer, you enter into an agreement with God Almighty that any oath, vow, or pledge that you may make during the next twelve months — any oath, vow or pledge that you may take during the next twelve months shall be null and void.

The oath shall not be an oath; the vow shall not be a vow; the pledge shall not be a pledge. They shall have no force and effect, and so forth and so on.

And further than that, the Talmud teaches: “Don’t forget — whenever you take an oath, vow, and pledge — remember the Kol Nidre prayer that you recited on the Day of Atonement, and that exempts you from fulfilling that”.

How much can you depend on their loyalty? You can depend upon their loyalty as much as the Germans depended upon it in 1916.

And we’re going to suffer the same fate as Germany suffered, and for the same reason.

==========

Edited by Jim Phelps

It really doesn't take a genius, a rocket scientist, or a great theologian to take note of the mess that the US is in over failing to monitor history correctly and thus falling into the same old pattern of being used by those promoting lies for power and wealth. In Biblical terms, this is the Beast and the designs of those that mislead the piousness of the Church of Jesus.

Although many of the Genius people do comprehind the issues of history that involved JFK, and even the German Rocket Scientists caught in the Jewish nuclear bomb works knew the real story, and some in the JBS were determined to connect up the dishonest Zionists with the JFK hit. But the dishonest power brokers of Hoover and LBJ held back exposing those associations as they played their broken Mockingbird record that Communist LHO did it.

The design of these lies is a long history, seen some 2,000 years ago as coming.

========

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=60

Did not St Paul, the Hebrew of Hebrews, say that the Jews are the enemies of the Cross? (Philippians 3 )

When St Paul said, “The Jews killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets; they please not God but are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to preach the Gospel to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath of God is come unto them to the uttermost,” did he not make it crystal clear that the Jews are not the “Chosen People?”

And did not Jesus Christ Himself reveal that the Jews are of the Synagogue of Satan? (Revelations 2). Jesus Christ also revealed that the Jews are not true Jews when He said to the Christians of Asia Minor, I will make them who say they are Jews but are not, but do lie, to come and worship before thy feet. (Revelations 3).

How then can the so-called Jews who are now the enemies of the Cross and of the Synagogue of Satan, and who must worship at the feet of Christians, be the “Chosen People?”

Jesus Christ the Messiah of Israel denounced the Jews for rejecting Him when He said, Behold your house is left unto you desolate. And you shall not see Me until you say, Blessed is He Who cometh in the name of the Lord. (St Matthew 23) How then can the Jews whose house is now desolate be the “Chosen People?”

========

http://bethelministries.com/jews_are_not_gods_chosen_people.htm

It is a lie from Satan that Jews are still God's chosen people and many pastors embrace and teach Satan's lie that Christians should support the State of Israel (Zionism). Also, another lie from Satan is the teaching that God blesses those who bless Israel and He curses those who curse them. (That has not been true for more than 1900 years.)

=======

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080513122249.m3ds3b6j

Albert Einstein described belief in God as "childish superstition" and said Jews were not the chosen people, in a letter to be sold in London this week, an auctioneer said Tuesday.

=======

Edited by Jim Phelps

In the study of the John Birch Society types that worked up the plot and conspirators to have JFK killed, it is interesting to study their most outspoken name calling Texas Southern Bigot named Revilo Oliver. Oliver digs into many details, but his Rockefeller supporting JBS plotters. Oliver's many missives do tend to reveal important issues, and one can see what has been known in some circles.

In his piece that follows he gets into some of the details of the UK's Royals, who were Germans and did some name changing to make them look non-German. There is often a lot of name changing for reasons to hide associations. Like in the times of Hitler, other German bankers made deals with the Royals that screwed Germany and the Arabs, and these problems were still brewing in JFK's time. Like the Egytian Arabs got some NAZI scientists help on Rockets and nuclear technology in JFK's time.

FDR called these old money types the Royals, and they exploited anyone and everyone in JFK's time. The UK Royals made their money off exploitation, from that of Tobacco and Drug addiction of China, to that of the Atlantic Southern Triangle Trade Routes that brought Slavery to the Southern United States and started the Civil War.

====

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Kosher_Kings.html

THE KOSHER KINGS

by Professor Revilo P. Oliver (Liberty Bell, June 1991)

It is possible, of course, that the "long tradition" is just one of the vast number of hoaxes, big and little, with which the Master Race habitually confuses the minds of its stupid goyim. Assuming that it is not, I do not know the answer to the reader's question, and I do not have time for the necessary research, but, on the understanding that what I shall say is mere conjecture, I will hazard a guess that the "long tradition" of sexually mutilating royal children may have originated with Albert of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, who became the Prince Consort of Queen Victoria in 1840.

Albert was officially the son of Ernest, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha and Duchess Louise, but Ernest was noted for his antipathy to women, and it was rumored at the time that his treasurer, a Jew, had relieved the Duke of the distressing duty of engendering an heir. There was no suggestion of alternate parentage, for it was only after the birth of her two sons, at an interval of fourteen months, that Duchess Louise felt that she had discharged her duty, and no longer had to content herself with an ersatz husband, whom many gallant gentlemen gladly replaced.

Albert grew up to be a young man who seems odd to us. The year before he married Queen Victoria, Albert had a toothache so distressing that, according to his own avowal in an extant letter, he wanted to "sob out his pain in the arms" of his "beloved Thus [his old tutor, Florshütz]."

Despite his womanish longing for consolation in Florshütz's arms, Albert succeeded brilliantly, not only in captivating the girl, who was barely twenty, but in resolutely making her, of whom he was not even very fond, adore him throughout all the years of their life together.

Although Victoria imagined that she kept the rôles of wife and queen separate, and although there is record of a few rare instances when she and Albert disagreed about some policy for a few days, it is clear that Albert so tactfully and subtly used his conjugal ascendancy over his passionately devoted wife that, for all practical purposes, he was in fact, though not in name, the King. So talented was Albert that Victoria's devotion never waned from the time, after they were engaged but before they were married, when she hated "the abominable, infamous Tories" because they were reluctant to give her dear Albert all the money he wanted and the royal precedence she wanted for him. Victoria doted on her "adored one," her "Angel," the "noblest of men," so long as he lived and even after his death, when a clever swindler enabled her to communicate with her darling's loving ghost. (2)

-----

The rumor about Albert's parentage doubtless influenced the members of the British aristocracy who were reluctant to welcome him in 1840, (3) but he must have exhibited traits which seemed to confirm the belief that he was part Jew, (4) for more than half a century after his death the gossip was still so prevalent that Frank Harris had to disclaim an intent to confirm it when he reported that Albert's eldest son, the late King Edward VII, with whom Harris had been well acquainted, "spoke German like a Bavarian Jew."

----

If one were willing to descend to the intellectual level of our contemporary "intellectuals," one could loudly assert that Albert's Jewishness was indubitably proved by the "social reforms" and foreign policy (5) to which he discreetly lent the support of his great influence as an uncrowned king, most of which, in their later developments, served the Jewish purpose of undermining Great Britain and our race. Rational observers, however, will remember that many individuals who must have been Anglo-Saxon evinced similar sentimentality.

-----

The Victorian Age had a moral climate that was propitious to the adaptation of the barbarous practice by civilized people. The many Marranos, who were considered Englishmen, undoubtedly had performed on their sons the operation that Spinoza considered the only means of maintaining their racial unity, and the many undisguised Jews in England were constantly intriguing and whining for the right, eventually granted them, to enter the Parliament and even the House of Lords. They doubtless suborned propaganda to defend the savage rite that was considered the talisman of their race.

In this they were aided by the "British Israel" craze. (7) Begun in 1822 by a crackpot who was probably the first goy Zionist and declared himself to be the nephew (!) of Yahweh, miraculously born to lead all the Kikes back to Palestine, the hokum so whetted the appetites of British nincompoops that they bought 250,000 copies of just one of the many books devoted to such nonsense, making it the five-star best seller of the day. Fatuous Anglo-Saxons, instead of proudly tracing their ancestry to Hengest and Horsa, wanted to believe they were descendants of a scabrous tribe of freebooters who had invaded Palestine with the help of their ferocious god. I saw years ago a photograph of an elaborately illuminated parchment that set forth every step of a genealogy according to which Queen Victoria was a descendant of a bandit chief named David.

========

Edited by Jim Phelps

Generally, there are several around these parts that seem to not like that I cut right to the chase on what and who had JFK killed, complete with all the motives and methods to achieve this greater plan that now threatens the US's National Security as it all comes into full and plain view.

Mr. Phleps, I do appreciate your views and find your material interesting, however, I also beleive that you are pretty far from the truth.

Generally, there are several around these parts that seem to not like that I cut right to the chase on what and who had JFK killed, complete with all the motives and methods to achieve this greater plan that now threatens the US's National Security as it all comes into full and plain view.

Mr. Phleps, I do appreciate your views and find your material interesting, however, I also beleive that you are pretty far from the truth.

=====

Mr. Kaiser,

Since there isn't a defintion for "beleive," I guess you didn't say anything of relevance.

Produce that book of yours and we'll see how your issues stack up. So far, I am not moved by your accounts, but listening carefully.

The production of the JFK assassination cover up took far more buy-in that just small CIA players. The JFK cover up involved the highest eschelons of Govt and its military.

The only way to get that large a buy in was the Crooks in Dallas and the Rockefeller JBS players. Recall LBJ tried to get Rockefeller to follow him as President to perpetuate the LBJ cover up on the JFK hit. That gets the LBJ buy-in with Hoover, Hunt, Merchinson, Jaffee. Toss in the Hunt and Walker Nazi connections and one finds the Jewish buy-in games and why Milteer was able to make his prognostications.

The NEXUS was JBS, but you are entited to "BELEIVE"---whatever that means for you. Everyone forms their own opinions.

The JBS ring leaders fits rather well, and supports what I was told on Nov. 22, 1963 about the "ring leaders" for the JFK hit. When all the archives are opened, I do think everyone will find that to be so.

LHO was shapped as the Patsy by FBI Bircher in New Orleans, Birchers were heard all over the place planning to off JFK.

Very hard to deny the bulk of that evidence.

Edited by Jim Phelps

=====

Mr. Kaiser,

Since there isn't a defintion for "beleive," I guess you didn't say anything of relevance.

Produce that book of yours and we'll see how your issues stack up. So far, I am not moved by your accounts, but listening carefully.

The production of the JFK assassination cover up took far more buy-in that just small CIA players. The JFK cover up involved the highest eschelons of Govt and its military.

The only way to get that large a buy in was the Crooks in Dallas and the Rockefeller JBS players. Recall LBJ tried to get Rockefeller to follow him as President to perpetuate the LBJ cover up on the JFK hit. That gets the LBJ buy-in with Hoover, Hunt, Merchinson, Jaffee. Toss in the Hunt and Walker Nazi connections and one finds the Jewish buy-in games and why Milteer was able to make his prognostications.

The NEXUS was JBS, but you are entited to "BELEIVE"---whatever that means for you. Everyone forms their own opinions.

The JBS ring leaders fits rather well, and supports what I was told on Nov. 22, 1963 about the "ring leaders" for the JFK hit. When all the archives are opened, I do think everyone will find that to be so.

LHO was shapped as the Patsy by FBI Bircher in New Orleans, Birchers were heard all over the place planning to off JFK.

Very hard to deny the bulk of that evidence.

Although you have perpetuated and presented a well thought out theory that is all it is a theory, I prefer facts over hearsay, you said, "The production of the JFK assassination cover up took far more buy-in that just small CIA players." I think you misunderstood the OSS who has given birth to the CIA and the heed of Eisenhower's warnings.

You have misunderstood the meaning and concept of the love for ones country and having to give up their country for a dictator. I do not expect you to decipher my language or what I'm trying to say, so I'll be blunt. The Cuban people in Miami were always protected and under the wing of the CIA. The Birchers in New Orleans and the Rockefellers did not have what it took to assassinate Kennedy.

LBJ's part in the assassination was suppressed by the controlling government those who were in the CIA. the seventy five year to withhold information from the general public was not something LJB came up with but was designed to allow that much time to go by in the hopes that the American public would no longer be interested in the case.

When Pujol was facing 10 years in prison and a 250,000 dollar for an act of crime several prosecutors said he had committed with Luis Posada they tried to put him away, however, the CIA said what can we do? Pujol said free Posada and guess who's strings got pulled? And who were pulling the strings? I have told you all along that Kennedy's downfall was both Bay of Pigs and Cuban Missile Crisis. And,

I will provide you with evidence that will move you, I'm not looking to stack up my information to anyone else's as it is not a competition for me it's personal. I am not a reseacher or a conspiracy theorist.

Mr. Kaiser,

It is a JFK Forum and most everyone is interested in good information, so present your case, write your book, build your thesis and we'll watch.

If you note, I am just being the bystander and observing, per your presentations. As do lots of others on EF. I well know the Cuba issues were a factor, just not the biggest one. They did start the ball rolling, and the person that set up the court for play were the Rockefellers. So, they were the most offended for South America and Cuban issues. Using the CIA is a false flag to hide the Rockefellers, who set up the Southern Americas CIAA and the system the CIA inherited.

When it comes to JFK, the extent or scale massivity of the Buy-Ins are important and JFK sold the Zionists early on in 1960 with his polical platform gestures, just as most of the US Congress does today and gets free junkets for a Middle East Vacation.

Several more things had to fall that protected JFK and one of the biggest was they had to subvert the highly Jewish controlled Democratic media in New York. What better way to do that than to have the NAZI's sponsor some Egyptian weapons work help that set off Ben Gurion. The Birchers knew the International Political turf very well, Hunt and Walker were NAZI players, and the last things to fall into place was JFK asking too many questions on the UFO incident connected to Roswell / White Sands / Ft. Bliss, so that certainly didn't have the NAZI's pulling too hard to JFK, but it did for LBJ who set up NASA.

Between too many UFO questions, too much support for peace with Russia (that dumped the US into WWII), shutting down the Inernational London Bankers exploitation of the US for wars and usury, and not letting the Zionists have the Bomb---all that was needed to shut down both the Domestic Press and the International Press that would have wanted to out those that tried to frame Russia and Cuba. There was lots of leverage with the false Mockingbird techniques to start a war, if they didn't play their game. The JBS types were loaded with false leads and more than willing to make WWIII happen with Russia.

In telling the larger perspectives on JFK, the intention is to expose all the crooked dealings and exploitations of America and other groups that more follow the games of the highly corrupted British Intelligence than the US CIA. Besides, Rockefeller started the CIAA, which was the model that became the OSS, the model that became the IG Farben, and the mess of Industrial diseases infecting the US in varied ways from health cover ups to political subversion of the US Constitution and control over the Money system.

If the simple story was only the anti-Castro Cubans in Florida and New Orleans offed JFK, they'd have been outed by every intelligence agency on the planet. And the FBI and the CIA would have them gunned down in the streets for the publicity.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Mr. Kaiser,

It is a JFK Forum and most everyone is interested in good information, so present you case, write your book, build your thesis and we'll watch.

If you note, I am just being the bystander and observing. As do lots of others on EF. I well know the Cuba issues were a factor, just not the biggest one.

When it comes to JFK, the extent of the Buy-Ins are important and JFK sold the Zionists early on in 1960 with his political platform gestures, just as most of the US Congress does today and gets free junkets for a Middle East Vacation.

Several more things had to fall that protected JFK and one of the biggest was they had to subvert the highly Jewish controlled Democratic media in New York. What better way to do that than to have the NAZI's sponsor some Egyptian weapons work help that set off Ben Gurion. The Birchers knew the International Political turf very well, Hunt and Walker were NAZI players, and the last things to fall into place was JFK asking too many questions on the UFO incident connected to Roswell / White Sands / Ft. Bliss, so that certainly didn't have the NAZI's pulling too hard to JFK, but it did for LBJ who set up NASA.

Between too many UFO questions, too much support for peace with Russia that dumped the US into WWII, and not letting the Zionists have the Bomb---all that was needed to shut down both the Domestic Press and the International Press that would have wanted to out those that tried to frame Russia and Cuba. There was lots of leverage with the false Mockingbird techniques to start a war, if they didn't play their game.

In telling the larger perspectives on JFK, the intention is to expose all the crooked dealings and exploitations of America and other groups that more follow the games of the highly corrupted British Intelligence than the US CIA. Besides, Rockefeller started the CIAA, which was the model that became the OSS, the model that became the IG Farben, and the mess of Industrial diseases infecting the US in varied ways from health cover ups to political subversion of the US Constitution and control over the Money system.

So, basically what your saying is that it was a racist issue that killed JFK? Talking about NAZI's, Zionists, Egyptians and Russians? You have an incredible mind of which I would love to explorer and understand what it is that makes you think this.

I've watched the youtube video and it's presentation is well presented, I'm assuming you are the one who put it together? I have witnessed the amount of books, videos and hogwash many have put together for their own deceitful taste of pleasure. My mother has kept information never been made known to anyone and she now whats to come forward with the information my father was killed over. And if you think its not a personal vendetta I have against the CIA? After all it was the CIA that took the boat my father was killed and sunk it in the ocean.

Are you familiar to what extents the CIA would go to, to cover up their actions? Seriously Mr. Phelps, it was not the Mormons, Jews Zionists, NAZI or the KKK who assassinated JFK. However, you could write a good fiction book, not me.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Mr. Kaiser,

It is a JFK Forum and most everyone is interested in good information, so present you case, write your book, build your thesis and we'll watch.

If you note, I am just being the bystander and observing. As do lots of others on EF. I well know the Cuba issues were a factor, just not the biggest one.

When it comes to JFK, the extent of the Buy-Ins are important and JFK sold the Zionists early on in 1960 with his political platform gestures, just as most of the US Congress does today and gets free junkets for a Middle East Vacation.

Between too many UFO questions, too much support for peace with Russia that dumped the US into WWII, and not letting the Zionists have the Bomb---all that was needed to shut down both the Domestic Press and the International Press that would have wanted to out those that tried to frame Russia and Cuba. There was lots of leverage with the false Mockingbird techniques to start a war, if they didn't play their game.

So, basically what your saying is that it was a racist issue that killed JFK? Talking about NAZI's, Zionists, Egyptians and Russians? You have an incredible mind of which I would love to explorer and understand what it is that makes you think this.

I've watched the youtube video and it's presentation is well presented, I'm assuming you are the one who put it together? I have witnessed the amount of books, videos and hogwash many have put together for their own deceitful taste of pleasure. My mother has kept information never been made known to anyone and she now whats to come forward with the information my father was killed over. And if you think its not a personal vendetta I have against the CIA? After all it was the CIA that took the boat my father was killed and sunk it in the ocean.

Are you familiar to what extents the CIA would go to, to cover up their actions? Seriously Mr. Phelps, it was not the Mormons, Jews Zionists, NAZI or the KKK who assassinated JFK. However, you could write a good fiction book, not me.

======

Mr. Kaiser,

No, I didn't make any videos on JFK and don't know who did. I have zero videos on You Tube.

If your Mom has some good info---then get it out there in this book and we'll all kick the tires and see if it is a good fit.

The success or failure of your story is yours to perform, and I'll continue to watch and keep a low profile. But, do count on my theme for JFK being Birchers, Rockefellers, and all their associated Mob.

So, until you fit in the larger History of "Ike" Riding around with Khruchev and setting off the Russian Hate again, until your fit in the CIAA and Rockefellers cranked up long before there was a Castro causing problems, and the court in the Southern America was Rockefeller built, you are not going to get a lot of my attention for the fuller aspect per JFK and the Communism issues that Rockefeller was using the Birchers to set up to control foreign policy. The Control started under Ike, and they so alienated persons like Goldwater and Buckley they bailed out of the extreme Right Birchers that were doing lots of the Rockefeller biddings on foreign policy.

You do what you need to do for your story, and I'll watch.

But if all the others don't buy-in, it is your ability to sell the story and expose the issues that must come from your ball handling. It won't be me that makes or breaks your story. It may however be, this run on diatribe that happens on your threads because you can't block detractors.

I am just telling the Bircher issues that directly link to the Rockefeller goals for Foreign Policy and Banking Control.

But anyway, lets see this book and all your mom's secrets. Take your time and write a very good book. Don't be dupped into telling stories that make the book anti-climactic by those wooling your around on EF. Apply yourself to your book.

I am not going to toss you any insults in return for yours. Keep telling your story, but I do think it is obvious that it doesn't fit well into the Bircher theme.

I do hope you've said your peace here, and get back to work on your book. The truth always wins out, but when there is a great aversion to truth for money and polical power, it takes time to bubble up. So, get the point here: I am not going to debate your book issues here. Do that on your thread(s). I likely won't chime in, but watch occassionally.

I just add to the boyancy effects per Birchers, Rockefellers, Money and Power. That is the theme here.

Edited by Jim Phelps

Mr. Kaiser,

======

Mr. Kaiser,

No, I didn't make any videos on JFK and don't know who did. I have zero videos on You Tube.

If your mom has some good info---then get it out there in this book and we'll all kick the tires and see if it is a good fit.

The success or failure of your story is yours to perform, and I'll continue to watch and keep a low profile. But, do count on my theme for JFK being Birchers, Rockefellers, and all their associated Mob.

So, until you fit in the larger History of Ike Riding around with Kruchev and setting off the Russian Hate again, until your fit in the CIAA and Rockefellers cranked up long before there was a Castro causing problems, and the court in the Southern America was Rockefeller built, you are not going to get a lot of my attention for the fuller aspect per JFK and the Communism issues that Rockefeller was using the Birchers to set up to control foreign policy. The Control started under Ike, and they so alienated persons like Goldwater and Buckley they bailed out of the extreme Right Birchers that were doing lots of the Rockefeller biddings on foreign policy.

You do what you need to do for your story, and I'll watch.

But if all the others don't buy-in, it is your ability to sell the story and expose the issues that must come from your ball handling. It won't be me that makes or breaks your story. It may however be, this run on diatribe that happens on your threads because you can't block detractors.

I am just telling the Bircher issues that directly link to the Rockefeller goals for Foreign Policy and Banking Control.

But anyway, lets see this book and all your mom's secrets. Take your time and write a very good book. Don't be dupped into telling stories that make the book anti-climactic by those wooling your around on EF. Apply yourself to your book.

I am not going to toss you any insults in return for yours. Keep telling your story, but I do think it is obvious that it doesn't fit well into the Bircher theme.

I do hope you've said your peace here, and get back to work on your book. The truth always wins out, but when there is a great aversion to truth for money and polical power, it takes time to bubble up. So, get the point here. I am not going to debate your book issues here. Do that you your thread. I likely won't chime in, but watch occassionally.

I just add to the boyancy effects per Birchers, Rockefellers, Money and Power.

Okay, so if your going to point out the Bircher's and the Rockefeller, why not point out the Duponts and Chase Manhattan's too? And if the Control started under Ike then why not assassinate Eisenhower? Why wait to get to Kennedy?

Mr. Kaiser,

Read history. They jumped on Ike initially for letting Khruchev ride around with Pentagon Generals in parades, and it pretty much worked, and Ike learned what the Mil / Ind Network gang was. They were screwing with US Foreign Policy then and since that worked it grew bigger and more aggressive.

Round two, after the Ike warning to JFK, JFK didn't intend to get run over like Ike was run over.

The DuPonts had some investments in Cuba, but they didn't start the CIAA.

Kennedy went after the heads of the Beast---Ike didn't.

JFK went after the London International Bankers Money Machine /aka Fed.

JFK was going to shut down the free drug running out of Vietnam to the French Corsicans.

JFK was going to make peace with Cuba and Russia.

JFK was going to cut the big oil gangs free money--Oil Depletion.

JFK was going to muscle the Zionists on Nukes.

JFK was catching LBJ being a crook--Estes, Baker, Jaffee.

JFK was catching Hoover being a crooked lawman--taking pay-offs.

JFK was not going to be CIA / JCS baited into making a war.

Ike didn't do any of those things. Ike worked for Columbia University, sat in the IG Farbin HQ which was a Rockefeller design, and played ball with the Royalists. Ike assigned Nixon to appease the Mil / Ind Network (Birchers/Rockefellers/BigOil) with "Operation Mongoose".

JFK didn't. JFK made a bunch of fake statements to get elected, then went for the throats of the Beast. JFK disassembled Mongoose, which reversed the progress the Birchers and Rockefeller Foreign Policy meddling gained by political pressure on Ike. JFK screwed up the Birchers success story, and the Rockefeller long standing plans to Dominate the Americas and the Gulf.

If you had to ask that trivial a question, you do need to read about the issues of JFK on a much wider scale.

Anyway, no offence, but I am going to be moving on with adding more information and ignore your further questions that are fairly well covered in this thread previously, via the History restated, as well as lots of other books, etc..

=========

Edited by Jim Phelps

Looks like the thread on JBS is zooming past 4,800 views today, averaging about 100 views per day.

Back to the JBS theme via Oliver's associations:

One of the most interesting of the Revilo P. Oliver pages is listed below. In these web pages Oliver gets highly into manipulations of religion, both Western Christianity and lots of Jewish issues.

It is an interesting read that takes lots of time, but reveals tons of rare information. This one has audio recordings of his rebel rousing for the JBS. It also has his photos through the years of his life. This is the "older" web page"

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/indexold.html'>http://www.revilo-oliver.com/indexold.html

This is the newer web page:

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/

=========

He also has a lot to say about the JFK assassination:

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Killing_Kennedy.html

While Johnson was flying to Washington with Kennedy's corpse, he was informed from Washington (i.e., by McGeorge Bundy or Commander Hallet in the White House) that "no conspiracy" was concerned in the assassination--this at a time when no investigation had been made (Oswald had just been arrested and was being questioned, but denied that he was the assassin). Obviously, Johnson was being informed that the high command had decided to make the assassination the work of a 'loner'--and had probably also decided that Oswald was a suitable patsy and must be eliminated before he had a chance to made a formal statement. (9)

(9. Oswald prudently refused to make a statement before he had a lawyer to advise him. It is probable that he was also awaiting instructions from his employers, who may or may not have been agents of the F.B.I. He was in touch with a local agent of that organization named Hosty, and about two weeks before the assassination had left with the Special Agent in Charge in Dallas a memorandum or report that was torn up and flushed down a sewer after the event. He was in any case acting for some covert agency of the Federal government. There is an unsubstantiated but not implausible theory that he was thus employed while in Russia. However that may be, it is likely that his activities on behalf of Fidel Castro's Soviet outpost in Cuba were carried out while he was in the employ of some agency of the government in Washington, and that he was directed to make his attempt to murder General Edwin A. Walker, the most prominent anti-Communist in Dallas. (Had the attempt succeeded, it could have been argued that American patriots in Dallas assassinated Kennedy in revenge for the murder of Walker.) His rôle in the assassination, like that of Rubenstein, alias Ruby, with whom he seems to have acted in concert, is still undetermined. A possible element in the puzzle is the fact that the C.I.A. is legally forbidden to operate within the United States, so that its domestic agents commonly operate as, and may actually be, agents of the F.B.I. All these speculations may seem far-fetched to persons who have no knowledge of the secret operations of intelligence agencies.)

--------

(10. As is well known, Oswald, while handcuffed between two detectives, was murdered by a gangster from Chicago named Jacob Rubenstein, alias Jack Ruby, who thus acquired the distinction of being the first man to commit murder while being photographed by several television cameras. Rubenstein, who operated night clubs in Dallas, had been associated with Oswald in some transactions of which the nature is still uncertain. He had a criminal record and was a paid employee of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, but Earl Warren naturally covered up for him in his report. Rubenstein had obviously been instructed to eliminate Oswald before he could made a formal statement. In Dr. Crenshaw's opinion, it might have been possible to save Oswald's life, if, within three minutes after he was shot, he had been given the treatment he received in the trauma room at Parkland; that, of course, would not have been possible, and the delay of fifteen minutes made death inevitable. Had Oswald lived, Johnson and his fellow conspirators would have had to devise some means of silencing him before he could talk. Mr. Shaw's summary does not mention the significant fact that Rubenstein in prison evidently decided to disclose some of the crucial facts to a female journalist, Dorothy Kilgallen, who delightedly told her friends that she was going to "blow sky high" the official story of the assassination, but was murdered before she could do so. Rubenstein was eliminated soon thereafter; the official story was that he had died of sudden cancer. It has been estimated that a total of some forty to fifty persons, witnesses to one or another crucial incident, were murdered to prevent them from contradicting the Warren Report. There are still many naïvely opinionated Americans who refuse to understand the character of the government that rules them.)

----

Mr. Shaw believes that J. Edgar Hoover withheld evidence obtained by his Bureau because he was a friend of Lyndon Johnson. Informed opinion in Washington was to the effect that Hoover withheld incriminating evidence to prevent Johnson and "Bobby Sox" Kennedy from retiring him as head of the F.B.I. After Johnson was elected in November 1964, he replaced Kennedy with a Jew, Katzenbach, who had been officially Deputy Attorney General and, in all likelihood, actually Kennedy's supervisor, but Hoover remained the Director of the F.B.I. until his death in 1972. The evidence that he used to protect himself by political blackmail has not been revealed. It may be disclosed in 2039, when the files sealed by order of Lyndon Johnson may be opened--if, at that time, the rulers of the territory that is now the United States are interested in events of what will then be a dead past.

------

'Kennedy...bypassed the Jewish Federal Reserve and issued government notes...as did President Abraham Lincoln a hundred years earlier and for which he, too, paid the ultimate price. ... On June 30, 1963, Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110, and further amended E.O. No. 10289 of September 19, 1952, thereby giving the President authority to issue the currency. He thereupon ordered the issue of $4,292,893,875.00. This was almost ten times as much as the $450,000,000.00 ["greenbacks"] printed by Lincoln during the Civil War. He evidently forced the then Secretary of the Treasury, C. Douglas Dillon, another name-changing Jew (Lapowski?), to sign the United States notes. Shortly thereafter...Kennedy paid the ultimate price and was shot, as was Lincoln. ... The first thing President Johnson did when he flew back to Washington was to reverse this order.'

------

There appeared to be a real rift within the organization of our rulers (as distinct from dissent simulated to entertain the populace). A correspondent kindly informs me that he clearly remembers that, not long before Kennedy was expunged, Eisenhower appeared on television irately to denounce Kennedy for plans to tamper with the sacrosanct Federal Reserve, going so far as to regret that he had not campaigned for Nixon and thus assured his election in place of Kennedy. Since I almost never watch the Jews' picture-shows, I did not see that program. I do have vague recollections of very adverse criticism of Kennedy by the Super-Sheeny, Avraham ben Elazar, alias Dr. Henry Kissinger, (2) who was probably the Jewish satrap in charge of supervising the government in Washington. This seemed to indicate an internal struggle among our rulers, possibly a struggle between two factions of the ruling race. (3)

(2. The real name of Kissinger was disclosed by the Supreme Rabbinic Court of America when he was excommunicated from Jewry on 20 June 1976. The real reason for the excommunication has not been disclosed, and it would be a waste of time to consider conjectural explanations.)

(3. We must remember that although God's Race presents a united front against our race, which they both despise and hate, there are often violent disagreements about the expediency of some policy and consequently frequent, if not constant, quarrels between factions within the Self-Chosen People. For a good example, see Lenni Bremmer, The Iron Wall: Zionist Revisionism from Jabotinsky to Shamir (London, Zed Books, 1984). Needless to say, the "revisionism" mentioned in the title has nothing to do with the "revisionism" of honest historians who are now trying to expose the Jews' great Holohoax. Zionist "revisionism" deals with changes in policies for putting and keeping the goyim in their servile place. Bremmer particularly reprehends Shamir and his party of Zionists for attempts to enter into a military alliance with Adolf Hitler to expedite his "ultimate solution" of the Jewish problem in Germany by transferring the Jews in Germany to Palestine. Cf. Liberty Bell, March 1991, pp. 1-3; April-May 1991, pp. 108-114.)

--------

(4. The "Great Emancipator" seems to have had one real principle, dislike of niggers, whom he wished to export from American territory. In the "emancipation proclamation" he made provision for shipping the niggers back to Africa or some more convenient place in the Caribbean or Central America, and he did export at least five thousand of them to Haiti. That is the number exported, at a cost of $50.00 a head, under contract by Leonard Jerome, a financier, thought to have been partly Jewish, whose daughter married Lord Randolph Churchill and became the mother of the notorious Winston Churchill. On Lincoln's character, see especially the article by Sam G. Dickson, "Shattering the Icon of Abraham Lincoln," in the Journal of Historical Review, VII (1986), pp. 319-344.)

-------

The apparently documented attribution of an Executive Order for fiat currency to Kennedy was so plausible that many intelligent Americans, ignoring the more obvious motive for the highly successful assassination that I have mentioned above, leaped to the conclusion that Kennedy had been assassinated to prevent the issuance of currency on which the country would not have to pay usury to the Federal Reserve. And the supposed purport of Executive Order 11110 is mentioned in the campaign speeches of the American candidate for the Presidency, Colonel James "Bo" Gritz, who, although you would never know it from the jewspapers and boob tubes, is on the ballot in some twenty states as the candidate of a Populist Party and could receive 'write-in' votes in all but seven of the remaining states. In his speeches he elaborates on what he said in Called to Serve, that Kennedy "prepared his own death warrant" because, inter alia, "he actually minted [!] non-debt money." (8)

--------

Now Kennedy's Executive Order 11110, by authorizing the Secretary of the Treasury to continue issuing silver certificates and minting silver coins, including silver dollars, could be construed as countering the Act of Congress of the same date, for, on its face, it certainly does not conform to the policy of gradually taking silver certificates and silver dollars from the boobs. If that was his purpose, it was certainly commendable. But we must note that the actual issuance of real money was left to the discretion of the Secretary of the Treasury, a Jew who called himself Dillon, and one cannot be certain of the intended effect of the order without a detailed knowledge of the secret tensions and intrigues within the Administration.

---------

(13. One of the most audacious hoaxes was devised when the filthy mongrel called Eisenhower was President. The hoaxer printed letterheads of a Mamie Stover Foundation, headed by the Communist Kike on the Supreme Court, Felix Frankfurter, and sent out on that letterhead form letters that solicited contributions to establish a memorial for the mulatta who was Eisenhower's mother. The hoaxer thought that a good way to call public attention to the fact that "dear old Ike" was part n (as well as part Jew). Although he covered his track so well that the F.B.I. could find no valid evidence against him, he very seriously embarrassed the publisher with whom he was then associated. Another hoax involved quotations from a book supposedly written by a Jew, but of which no trace could be found. When the hoaxer was confronted with this fact, he defended himself by pleading that "Any stick is good enough to beat a Jew." He evidently could not understand that a stick that breaks in one's hand is not only useless, but dangerous and likely to wound the hand that wields it. To the extent that he was believed by persons on our side, he had done--unintentionally I hope--the work of an agent provocateur.

========

Edited by Jim Phelps