The Education Forum

Oswald Leaving TSBD?

Hi Tommy :)

I humbly submit that they can't be, Tommy as both Lovelady and PM appear in Weigman standing near each other. There are 2 men who need to be accounted for - they can't both be Lovelady.

Hi Vanessa,

Would you please point out Lovelady to me in Weigman?

Thank you,

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tommy

Back on the thread at page 6 and comment #84 by David Von Pein there is a clear picture of Weigman with PM and Lovelady in the same frame.

I'd link to it but my server won't allow me to do anything on here except to type. Sorry, Tommy.

Vanessa,

Here it is. You were right. Thanks. From Weigman film. Notice how Lovelady, with left half of body in shade, is standing next to the center railing and leaning on it, indicating to me that this frame must have been shot at very nearly the same instant that Altgens shot "Altgens 6".

PrayerManwiegmanmarked.jpg

Another Weigman frame showing Lovelady and Prayer Man, not cropped, from post #82:

8fqHMk9.jpg

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thank you Tommy - that's the one.

That sounds right for Altgens although maybe it's seconds after. I only say this because Lovelady seems to be looking straight at Weigman rather than around at JFK. IN the crowd in front a woman has her hand over her mouth and the Naval guy (?) is looking back to either the TSBD or Daltex building. Maybe they'd already heard the shots and were reacting.

Vanessa,

The fact we can still be discussing shadowy figures on the doorstep of the TSBD, over fifty years later, is another indication of just how bad the "investigation" was. I'm not great at analyzing figures in photographs, which is why I think most film alteration threads inevitably become debates that are impossible to resolve one way or the other.

I don't think Oswald's head, or Lovelady's head, was painted on anywhere. Obviously, Oswald can't be both the figure with his head poking out and "Prayer Man." If Oswald can be shown anywhere in that doorway, there is no more need to debate magic bullets or head wounds, at least in terms of connecting the shooting to Oswald.

I'll let others debate the details of what they see in these photos. I just wanted to reiterate that Sean Murphy's "Prayer Man" research was valuable, and to point out that witnesses not reporting Oswald was on the steps could easily be the result of fear or intimidation, and not necessarily because Oswald wasn't there.

Hi Don

Thanks for your response. I appreciate the points you're making about better images - it would be great if the whole research community could band together to help in that endeavour. I also agree that the lack of witnesses speaking out could be due to intimidation or a whole host of reasons having to do with the plot and its coverup.

I'm just puzzled as to why you'd think it was still possible for Lovelady in Altgens to be Oswald. Given the images we have in Weigman of Lovelady and PM standing near each other on the TSBD steps the Lovelady figure in Altgens has to be Lovelady as that photo was taken seconds before the Weigman film.

Altgens is simply a different angle of the position of the two men in Weigman - although taken seconds earlier.

Guest Mark Valenti

I'm just puzzled as to why you'd think it was still possible for Lovelady in Altgens to be Oswald.

Vanessa, you will find this kind of absurd acceptance of JFK mythology throughout the community. You will research, find the truth and settle it in your mind -- and then lo and behold, you'll encounter someone who will accept the very factoid you rejected.

It's illogical, it feels a little bit like abject contrariness, and it's just a fact of life.

Thanks Mark - yes, I've come across that phenomenon many times. :)

But in this case where PM and Lovelady's appearance in Weigman proves that it has to be Lovelady in Altgens, I'm just interested to hear what the reasoning would be to maintain that it still could be Oswald.

Any views on what PM is holding in his hands above? :)

Hi Robin

Have you seen Stan Dane's excellent GIF above in Randy Sorensen's post? It gives a fantastic view of PM in motion particularly his hands. PM seems to be manipulating something in both hands.

Thanks for any views on what you think it could be.

(PS I haven't met you before so it's nice to meet you. Obviously your fame precedes you in these parts). :)

Hi Robin

Have you seen Stan Dane's excellent GIF above in Randy Sorensen's post? It gives a fantastic view of PM in motion particularly his hands. PM seems to be manipulating something in both hands.

Thanks for any views on what you think it could be.

(PS I haven't met you before so it's nice to meet you. Obviously your fame precedes you in these parts). :)

Thanks Vanessa

Most people know me because of my image galleries.

http://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/

and also my posts on the various forums over the last 15-years

Cheers.

Hi Robin

Yes, you are renowned for your good work in the research field. I'm sure we've all seen your excellent galleries and commentary over the years.

But I was just wondering if you have any views on Stan Dane's GIF of PM in motion and what he is doing with his hands?