The Education Forum

Roswell confession

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A UFO crash cover-up endures since 1947?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287643,00.html

The article begins by saying:

Sixty years ago, a light aircraft was flying over the Cascade Mountains in Washington state, at a height of around 10,000 feet. Suddenly, a brilliant flash of light illuminated the aircraft. Visibility was good, and as pilot Kenneth Arnold scanned the sky to find the source of the light, he saw a group of nine shiny metallic objects flying information. He estimated their speed as being around 1,600 mph — nearly three times faster than the top speed of any jet aircraft at the time.

Soon, similar reports began to come in from all over America....

Kenn Thomas wrote a book about this entitled Maury Island UFO: The Crisman Conspiracy. One of the principals, Fred Crisman was suspected by some as having been involved in the Kennedy assassination.

http://www.amazon.com/Maury-Island-Ufo-Cri...6926&sr=1-1

Edited by Michael Hogan

Guest David Guyatt

Sixty years ago, a light aircraft was flying over the Cascade Mountains in Washington state, at a height of around 10,000 feet. Suddenly, a brilliant flash of light illuminated the aircraft. Visibility was good, and as pilot Kenneth Arnold scanned the sky to find the source of the light, he saw a group of nine shiny metallic objects flying information. He estimated their speed as being around 1,600 mph — nearly three times faster than the top speed of any jet aircraft at the time.

Kenn Thomas wrote a book about this entitled Maury Island UFO: The Crisman Conspiracy. One of the principals, Fred Crisman was suspected by some as having been involved in the Kennedy assassination.

Indeed. Crisman connected to Clay Shaw (both being involved in Operation Paperclip -- which is significant). Another JFK player also connects to the UFO subject. Former FBI SAIC, Guy Bannister used to be involved in the FBI's Security Matters -X (SM-X), and dealt with UFO's (the FBI's X-files).

Elsewhere I have written, briefly, about Philip Corso (The Day After Roswell) and his connection to a right-wing fanatical fake US based SMOM group that has a curious Russian heritage and even more curious connections.

For me, all this was put into perspective when I read Nick Cook's The Hunt for Zero Point.

David

Guest David Guyatt

<B>

</B>

Indeed. Crisman connected to Clay Shaw (both being involved in Operation Paperclip -- which is significant). Another JFK player also connects to the UFO subject. Former FBI SAIC, Guy Bannister used to be involved in the FBI's Security Matters -X (SM-X), and dealt with UFO's (the FBI's X-files).

Elsewhere I have written, briefly, about Philip Corso (The Day After Roswell) and his connection to a right-wing fanatical fake US based SMOM group that has a curious Russian heritage and even more curious connections.

For me, all this was put into perspective when I read Nick Cook's The Hunt for Zero Point.

David

The Hunt for Zero Point is a good starting point....I've taken it even a bit futher....but, yes, German/French design circular craft were tested, developed and used secretly in the 50s and 60s for spy missions and when they crashed or were seen the cover story was [by the officials!] that it was extraterrestrial [though they always had the local 'nuts' make others think so]. At Roswell they even went so far as to alter dead bodies to make them look 'alien'. More of the same bag 'o tricks and lies in the name of 'national [in]security'. This is why there is an 'UFO' / intel-world nexus. Crisman just happened to be involved in both the circular-craft coverup and JFK....there is no JFK/'ufo' nexus! It speaks more to who Crisman was associated with than anything else.

That's very interesting Peter, and I would be further interested in your additional research. I'll PM you about it.

My own view is that this goes well beyond using these aircraft as merely a cover story and that Nick Cook's book provides clues and pointers that he may not, himself, have fully realised the full signifcance of. I this respect I think it is also apposite to look at Himmler's Order of the Black Sun and the involvement of Satanist, Karl Maria Wiligut in this. Ditto the SS Ahnenerbe of which Otto Rahn is of significance. I have been told that Rahn did, in fact, survive the war and that his suspicious death was purposely faked. This by a gentleman who met him in the Vatican in later years.

I think the entire UFO subject has also been flamed higher for purposes of collective mind manipulation. Below are photo's of the design of the Horton XI Flying Wing and, for comparison, a photo of a sketch of Kenneth Arnold's supposed flaying saucers. But Horton was mixed up with a bunch of people, including a CIA officer who, it now seems evident, was responsible for starting the whole Priory of Sion myth. This gentleman, in turn, connects to Jack Parsons, the Magician, who was one of the grand-daddy's of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, as well as the bunch of nazi's who were the mainstay of the Shickshinny Knights of Malta. Membership of this group included, as I mentioned above, Colonel Corso, as well as British Admiral, Sir Barry Domville, a former head of Naval intelligence who was imprisoned during WWII for his pro-Nazi political belief.

Clay Shaw was SMOM, btw.

What I believe has been and is happening in this regard, is a long-term MKULTRA project of some kind that is concerned with creating a new international "alien" myth and the believers of this new age religion can be manipulated and their energy harnessed at will. The agenda, I think, is fascist/synarhcist.

ho1.jpg

ka.jpg

There are a lot more pieces of the puzzle that I can add at a later time.

David

I find it interesting that that once the two dead alien bodies were retrieved from the crash site, they just put them on the floor of a hangar, partially covering them a tarpaulin, to begin decomposing. What was the weather like in New Mexico at the time? Was the hangar air conditioned? Did the workers have to wear gas masks?

I find it interesting that that once the two dead alien bodies were retrieved from the crash site, they just put them on the floor of a hangar, partially covering them a tarpaulin, to begin decomposing. What was the weather like in New Mexico at the time? Was the hangar air conditioned? Did the workers have to wear gas masks?

From the link Ron posted:

Local undertaker Glenn Dennis had long claimed that he was contacted by authorities at Roswell shortly after the crash and asked to provide a number of child-sized coffins.

When he arrived at the base, he was apparently told by a nurse (who later disappeared) that a UFO had crashed and that small humanoid extraterrestrials had been recovered.

Jim Marrs writes:

Glenn Dennis, then a mortician working for Ballard's Funeral Home in Roswell, said about 1:30 pm July 5, he received a call from the Roswell base mortuary officer asking if the funeral home could provide a number of small caskets that could be hermetically sealed. Dennis said he realized something strange had occurred when the officer called back and asked how to prepare a body that had been burned or left out in the elements for a time. Later that day, Dennis drove to Roswell Field to deliver an injured airman. At the base hospital he saw strange pieces of wreckage in the rear of an ambulance but soon was chased off by an officer, who told him not to talk or "somebody will be picking your bones out of the sand." A few days later, Dennis said a nurse friend told him she was called in to assist in the autopsy of three "foreign bodies" that gave off an overpowering odor. She said the bodies were small with large heads and hands with four fingers ending in pads that looked like suction cups.

Marrs offers his conclusions about Roswell:

Without resorting to convoluted speculation with little or no supporting evidence, it would appear that the most straightforward explanation of the Roswell story is that a very unusual craft crashed and the occupants--whether dead or alive--were taken into custody by the U.S. Military, which then conducted a coverup.

Peter Levenda writes:

Once again, most people who claim to have seen UFOs are dismissed as scientfically unsophisticated and somehow misinformed. In the case of Roswell, however, the sheer number of military witnesses alone argues against this. These witnesses include Corporal E.L. Pyles, Sergeant Thomas C. Gonzales, Sergeant Melvin E. Brown, CIC agent Master Sergeant Bill Rickett, Major Edwin Easley, Lieutenant Colonel Albert L. Duran, Colonel William Blanchard, and up to Brigadier General Arthur E. Exon, not forgetting Major Marcel himself, among others. In some cases, these men saw the crash and concluded that the craft was not of this world; in other cases they saw bodies that did not seem to be human; in still other cases, they examined the crash debris and were amazed by the strange properties of the metal, such that it resisted extreme heat and could not be dented by hammers. This list includes both officers and enlisted men, from a Corporal to a Brigadier General. Either they are all lying, or some of them are lying, or they are all telling the truth. It strains credulity to believe that they were all simply mistaken, or the victims themselves of some kind of hoax.

To make matters even stranger, a high-ranking intelligence officer and former member of President Eisenhower's National Security Council--Colonel Philip J. Corso--published a memoir shortly before his death claiming that he had seen evidence of the Roswell crash himself. The book was entitled The Day After Roswell and was published to, curiously, mixed reviews. Corso's credentials are impeccable....The eighty-year old retired military man with no need for money the book would bring, and with a mantelpiece filled with medals and awards and photos with the famous and powerful in Washington, had no discernible reason--with no ulterior motive that we can find--for participating in a hoax, if that is what Roswell is. His claim that his job at the Pentagon involved coordinating the reverse engineering of alien technology was greeted by either sneers of derision or cries of "I told you so!" The question that has not been answered is why Corso, at the end of his long and successful career, would have bothered writing all of this if it wasn't true, and thereby besmirch a previously blameless reputation.

Good grief!

This is the first time I've heard of Fred Crisman. Some websites say he was one of the 3 Tramps who were taken into custody then released the day John Kennedy died. If someone has a picture of Crisman, we can compare it to the three.

From a website, Secrets of the Mojave, Pt 12, it reads:

"Dahl's boss, FRED L. CRISMAN (he also owned the boat), became a central figure in the mystery. DAHL HIMSELF VANISHED SOON AFTER HIS INTERVIEW WITH ARNOLD, and the efforts by later investigators (such as Harold T. Wilkins, a British author) have failed to locate him. Crisman had been A FLIER IN WORLD WAR II, and he was suddenly RECALLED into the service in 1947, FLOWN TO ALASKA, and later stationed in Greenland.

In recent years amateur sleuths engaged in investigating the alleged conspiracy to assassinate President John F. Kennedy have tried to implicate CRISMAN. District Attorney JAMES GARRISON of New Orleans subpoenaed one FRED LEE CRISMAN of TACOMA, WASHINGTON, to testify before the Grand Jury listening to Garrison's evidence against Clay Shaw (Jim Garrison was portrayed by Kevin Costner in the popular motion picture "JFK" - Branton), according to wire service stories in November, 1968.

Crisman was identified as a radio announcer, but Garrison's investigations implied that HE WAS EITHER A MEMBER OF THE CIA OR HAD BEEN 'ENGAGED IN UNDERCOVER ACTIVITY FOR A PART OF THE INDUSTRIAL WARFARE COMPLEX.'

He allegedly operated under a cover as a preacher and was 'engaged in work to help Gypsies.' These stories caused a chain reaction in UFO circles, since UFO believers have long accused the CIA of being somehow connected with the flying saucer mystery. Of course, the CIA was in its infancy in 1947 at the time of the Maury Island case and was then largely staffed by NAVAL personnel from World War II intelligence units.

"Clay Shaw was tried early in 1969, accused by Garrison of having conspired to murder President Kennedy. He was found innocent and freed. The exact nature of Crisman's testimony before the Grand Jury IS NOT KNOWN. He did not testify at the actual trial..."

If I remember correctly, didn't someone here this past week mention something about a preacher -- it either referred to the Oxnard call or Camarillo Ranch? I wonder if this plays in with Crisman being a preacher.

And his Grand Jury testimony: It's been 38 years. When do the powers that be release the material? Never?

Kathy

"Clay Shaw was tried early in 1969, accused by Garrison of having conspired to murder President Kennedy. He was found innocent and freed. The exact nature of Crisman's testimony before the Grand Jury IS NOT KNOWN. He did not testify at the actual trial..."

If I remember correctly, didn't someone here this past week mention something about a preacher -- it either referred to the Oxnard call or Camarillo Ranch? I wonder if this plays in with Crisman being a preacher.

And his Grand Jury testimony: It's been 38 years. When do the powers that be release the material? Never?

Kathy

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/garr...pdf/Crisman.pdf

BK

Crisman just happened to be involved in both the circular-craft coverup and JFK

I don't have my copy of the Maury Island book handy, but somewhere in it is Crisman's claim that he fought underground battles with otherworldly beings (I forget the name he gave them) who used laser weapons, whereas Crisman only had a submachine gun or whatnot. A buddy of Crisman was killed in combat with these creatures.

One may want to bear this alleged combat with mole men or whatever in mind when evaluating his claims about UFOs.

All I know about Crisman's JFK connection is that even the HSCA thought he looked like one of the tramps, but he was found to be teaching school on the West Coast on 11/22/63. According to the government anyway.

Guest David Guyatt

Michael Hogan wrote (extracted from Peter Levenda):

Quote:

“In some cases, these men saw the crash and concluded that the craft was not of this world”

Unquote

As I mentioned earlier, Corso’s credentials aren’t impeccable. I was in touch with Peter Levenda some while ago in regard to his first book of his latest “Sinister Forces” trilogy and it is evident from reading this that Peter himself now thinks there is a more devious explanation for all this (unless I have misread what he’s written). I was able to provide him with some additional insights into one of the principal characters of his book, Jack Parsons, by briefly telling him about the CIA officer who evidently was responsible for establishing the myth of the Priory of Sion. What I didn’t tell Peter at that time, was that this gentleman was a close friend of Oberleutnant Walter Horton joint-designer (with his brother) of the Horton “Flying Wing” that so beguiled Kenneth Arnold in the first ever “flying saucer” sighting.

Corso is a highly dubious character because of his association with the Shickshinny knights. The fact that he was part of this group lends itself to additional suspicions that an off-the-books MKULTRA sub project was behind all this.

On Clay Shaw (as referenced by Kathy Collins) it was learned that he was CIA --- well after the Garrison affair was over and Shaw himself was dead from cancer.

David

....As I mentioned earlier, Corso’s credentials aren’t impeccable.

....Corso is a highly dubious character because of his association with the Shickshinny Knights. The fact that he was part of this group lends itself to additional suspicions that an off-the-books MKULTRA sub project was behind all this.

David, you aroused my curiosity. Googling, I came across this article, which contains a lot of information on Corso and has some allusions to President Kennedy's assassination.

Saucers, Secrets & Shickshinny Knights

by Martin Davis http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Illuminati_S...thren/message/4

I came across an article by you on the Shickshinny Knights, but the link was dead.

Guest David Guyatt
....As I mentioned earlier, Corso’s credentials aren’t impeccable.

....Corso is a highly dubious character because of his association with the Shickshinny Knights. The fact that he was part of this group lends itself to additional suspicions that an off-the-books MKULTRA sub project was behind all this.

David, you aroused my curiosity. Googling, I came across this article, which contains a lot of information on Corso and has some allusions to President Kennedy's assassination.

Saucers, Secrets & Shickshinny Knights

by Martin Davis http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Illuminati_S...thren/message/4

I came across an article by you on the Shickshinny Knights, but the link was dead.

Michael, yes I'm sorry my website is dead for the time being. I do intend to reinvigorate it but it ran out of attention during a recent bout of illness and the nassy ol' ISP suspended it for lack of use. I'll PM you with the piece of Corso and also a further piece that relates to it too.

David

Peter,

Why is the text of your posts completely running off the screen, or is it just my computer? It is impossible to read.

Ron

Peter,

Why is the text of your posts completely running off the screen, or is it just my computer? It is impossible to read.

Ron

I suggest that everyone when typing use HARD RETURNS, that is type a line

of a certain length and hit the RETURN KEY, instead of typing and letting

the computer break lines. I usually type a line about five inches wide and

hit return...MUCH EASIER TO READ than reading all the way across the

screen.

Jack