The Education Forum

Operation Paperclip / Project Paperclip

http://www.montrealmirror.com/2005/112405/kristian.html

"...the CIA hired many former Nazis, as has been noted in 1.2 million pages of notes declassified over the last five years. Earlier this year, congressmen from all sides complained that the CIA was still illegally repressing more files, presumably the more damning stuff.

The CIA-Mengele connection has become a conspiracy cliché of sorts, repeated so often that the CIA issued a denial of any connection between the agency and the doctor on their Web site. Some were suspicious of Mengele’s many escapes from capture. And while Mengele was one of the most unthinkably sadistic people that Western Europe has ever known, his knowledge could have been valued, despite having been derived from horrific scientific experiments that could—hopefully—never be duplicated.

This is where Ann Diamond comes in. The novelist grew up in Pont Viau, Laval, and recalls that in 1962, when she was 11, her father, a previously solid sort of chap, was suddenly admitted to the Allan and administered treatment that left him permanently altered.

Her father said little about his plight until his death in 1974, and she’s taken to trying to solve the mystery of his treatment.

She says that the Mengele-in-Montreal stories were so widespread in 1962 that the president of the Canadian Jewish Congress wrote the government to ask whether it was true.

In 1984, the Mulroney government concluded that there was no evidence of Mengele ever coming here, but some doubt this, as Mulroney’s father-in-law was one of Cameron’s colleagues, and could have been implicated by a serious investigation.

Diamond believes that Mengele was involved with the Allan experiments. Cameron and Mengele’s timelines dovetail: Both were in Bavaria in 1945 (Mengele was hiding, Cameron was at the Nuremberg Trials). Cameron was keen on some controversial ideas. For example, he supported an application in 1956 to explore links between schizophrenia and eye colour, Mengele’s pet obsession.

Diamond has integrated her research into an unpublished 310-page manuscript called My Cold War. You can download it for a few bucks from www.lulu.com, it’s in novel form, and since it’s not printed on paper, she can change it at any time.

Diamond figures that what went on here was far larger than believed. “The current view is that there were a handful of mental patients badly treated by this one madman, Ewan Cameron, but I think it was a large program with some high-profile people. It’s a huge can of worms.”

She notes that much of the evidence is rumour and conjecture and has been relatively unexplored. The owners of the local English press of those years were also major benefactors of the hospital and wouldn’t necessarily be all that keen to expose evil plots within the walls."

Edited by John Dolva

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan

Welcome to the forum.

You concluded: "that certain key intelligence officers were aware of, and exploited, this situation."

Interesting conclusion. I tend to agree although I have arrived at it from a different direction.

I would like to correct something from Lee's original post:

"~150 scientists and their families with aerospace expertise - right to NASA."

The number, 150, is correct and the idea is correct but in reality the 150 German aerospace experts went to the Army Missile Program which later became NASA.

In Historical context, Eisenhower wanted the Navy Misslie program or an Air Force Program to launch our first rockets into space. We had at that time several competing military programs. Eisenhower was afraid of how the world would perceive a US Space program, led by an Army Team that was made up of former NAZI scientists. When hit with the Soviet success of Sputnik and the Navy's highly publicized failures at missle launches, Eisenhower nationalized the Army Misslie Program into the Civilian organization called NASA.

The theft of the Army Missle Program is part of what led the then Army Chief of Staff, Maxwell Taylor to resign in the final months of the Eisenhower administration and write his famous book, The Uncertain Trumpet."

The publication of Taylor's book, created a major stir in the military and political community because it was published so soon after Taylor's retirement and that it was so critical of the Eisenhower administration. Kennedy picked up on the theme and exchanged letters with Taylor developing a friendship and trusting relationship that led to Taylor being put back into uniform as Kennedy's Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff following the Bay of Pigs failure.

The relationship between Taylor and the Kennedy family became so strong that Robert Kennedy named a son Maxwell Taylor Kennedy.

The relationship between Maxwell Taylor and Maj. General Edwin Walker was so strong that Taylor had repeatedly called upon Walker to do his toughest jobs throughout Taylor's career.

Both Taylor and Walker were involved in Paperclip associated projects at the end of WWII.

Lee also posted:

"John J. McCloy -- A High Commissioner of Germany after the war who

pardoned key Nazi criminals like Krupp, Abs, Dohrnberger, Schacht,

and others.[42] His long career has made him a "Godfather of the

American establishment." He sat atop the World Bank, directed

construction of the Pentagon, worked with Earl Warren to set up

the Japanese concentration camps in America, blocked any military

attacks on the Nazi death camps as Assistant Secretary of War. He

stopped the summary execution of Nazis in favor of the Nuremberg

Trials which he later thwarted, and also sat as a member of the

Warren Commission."

Maxwell Taylor was McCloys hand picked Military Governor of Berlin during his tenure as High Commissioner.

Small world.

Jim Root

Jan

Might suggest you contact Shanet Clark about MK/ULTRA. He has been going in your same direction for a long time. I have always found Shanet to be helpful, informative, detatiled and willing to cooperatively share research.

The Warren Commission provided a great deal of detail on the Psyco side of Oswald and had available many documents from his childhood. Then there is the CIA letter to David Belin from the HSCA era (Thread available on the forum titled, "CIA Letter to David Belin'). It suggests that had the CIA et.al. known about Oswald's mental state they could have predicted that he would be capable of assassinating the President.

My bet is that "IF" Oswald were either a CIA intelligence asset or a subject for MK/ULTRA research there is the possibility that a mental profile of Oswald would have been available to US Intelligence. And since the Belin letter suggests that if the information HAD BEEN available Oswald's proclitivy toward assassination could have been predicted it is not difficult to move toward a position that suggests that if this information WAS available then Oswald's provlity toward assassiation just needed a target to be placed before him.

Good luck,

Jim Root

Edited by Jim Root

"This problem is compounded by the fact that the public guardians of orthodox psychiatry were often themselves witting participants in MK/ULTRA.

For instance, one of the giants of Twentieth Century psychiatry, Dr Martin Orne, was the Editor of The International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, and was on the Advisory Board of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation."

-------

I found this a very interesting observation.

Often on this forum comments about communications and politics are filed under the Operation Mockingbird thread. Almost all of these posts are about thmass media, or about foundation-funded journals that peddle false opposites.(The Nation)

Yet part of communications research as a means of controling dissent, has PROBABLY focussed on academic publishing and the bureaucratic, hierarchical control of academic knowledge. The professional journals of the academics are not mass-media, but their control might play a Mockingbird-like function in the social control of knowledge and the continued fragmentation of dissent.

If it is, there sure seems to be some good work done in this area! ^_^

Should we think of these professional journals as--sometimes-- another area of Operation Mockingbird?

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

I don't think Paperclip and MKULTRA are that far apart.

Some of the German scientists were psychologists.

Having brought back and reupped the article I wrote about Hinkkley & Co. I'd like Jan Klimkowski to read it.

I'd also like to know if Jan knows the real identity of Candy Jones' CIA psych "Dr. Jenson," and if anyone has located and reinterviewed Lt. Commander Thomas Narut?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

Guest David Guyatt
Jan, it's very nice to see you here you old dog... welcome!

David, thank you. May I add that you're looking very distinguished in your mugshot (unlike this old canine...) :tomatoes

M fading memory tells me that your hair was a mite longer when we last met in the last century... :lol:

I have been researching Paperclip and its relationship with MK/ULTRA for many years.

One of the best introductions to the "visible" extent of these operations is "BLUEBIRD: Deliberate Creation Of Multiple Personality By Psychiatrists" [2000], recently renamed and reissued as "The CIA Doctors" [2006] by Colin Ross MD. I am absolutely convinced that Ross is correct when he writes (of the post-WW2 situation):

"The climate was permissive, supportive and approving of mind control experimentation".

I have conducted numerous searches in the published medical literature of the 50s and 60s, when ethical standards were laxer. It is clear that experimentation on "captive populations" with drugs and electrodes was extensive. "Captive populations" were typically prisoners and orphans.

I have interviewed dozens of individuals who claim to have been subjects of mind control experimentation, and read or listened to the accounts of hundreds more.

I have interviewed individuals who claim to have worked in these secret programmes.

Much of what I have been told is rubbish, or deliberate disinformation. A fair part of it I believe to be true.

As a broadcast journalist, I have made films about medicine, science, history, business, and am used to the rigour of providing strong, verifiable, sources. The problem with covert experimentation involving MK/ULTRA and the Paperclip scientists is the difficulty of establishing "conclusive proof". This problem is compounded by the fact that the public guardians of orthodox psychiatry were often themselves witting participants in MK/ULTRA.

For instance, one of the giants of Twentieth Century psychiatry, Dr Martin Orne, was the Editor of The International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, and was on the Advisory Board of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation. The documentation in Ross' books establishes that Orne received money from the CIA, Army, Navy and Air Force, and is the named Contractor in, for instance, MK/ULTRA Sub-Project 84 [commenced 1960] whose purpose was:

The nature of special states of consciousness and trance states.

I have absolutely no doubt that there were several covert projects attempting to create Manchurian Candidates, and that hypnosis was a key element.

I have also seen enough circumstantial information in the biographies of Lee Harvey Oswald (or maybe Lee and Harvey, as per Armstrong), to persuade me that Oswald himself may have been an MK/ULTRA subject.

I should stress that I am not saying that he was a hypno-programmed assassin. I am saying that he may have been a test subject, and that certain key intelligence officers were aware of, and exploited, this situation.

Hello Jan.

That is an excellent summary. I also have an MK thread someplace here as well - found it.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...ost&p=29554

One very bizarre puzzle piece here that I have tried to figure out is David Ferrie. From hearsay, he apparently admitted to having been involved in 'Operation Mosquito,' which turns out to have been a program run from Dietrich in which a pilot would have been required, to release quantities of infected insects over 'specially selected' populations - with a follow on, dressed in white and toting clipboards after the effect, to gather results. An interest in bio weapons, chem weapons, radiation related weapons - large drivers - as well as being prepared for same. Judyth Baker goes on to spell out Ferrie's direct connection with ULTRA in her book. We have numerous individuals citing Ferrie as using hypnosis, and for nefarious ends. Have you ever turned up anything here? The relationship of Ferrie to Sherman and a cancer causing weapon - would be a nice fit. Ferrie's background in the OSS would also complement. One comment by Baker with respect to something Ferrie said struck me very hard, since I had heard this same sentiment expressed from a different quarter. Another way of putting it:

"Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status." ...Laurence J. Peter

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=141765

Once the machine gets things swinging in full operation, it's almost impossible to stop. This sentiment was expressed to me by Gerry Hemming, who claimed that certain covert measures were employed to bring about an end to the U2 program, as it was defunct on the basis of intel which was received with respect to higher technological advances in radar made by the Chinese - who were able to 'see' the U2, and were in the process of selling this technology to the Soviets - enter Oswald. Curious. Hemming also told me that portions of his HSCA testimony were ommitted - one section in particular when he allegedly spoke critically respecting the use of the swine flu in covert ops against Cuba. The sugar cane op I think is documented someplace.

Anyway - very curious to get your take on Ferrie. Welcome to the forum.

- lee

Guest David Guyatt
Jan, it's very nice to see you here you old dog... welcome!

David, thank you. May I add that you're looking very distinguished in your mugshot (unlike this old canine...) :tomatoes

M fading memory tells me that your hair was a mite longer when we last met in the last century...

Yes. I could have passed for a wandering bishop. :ice

I note in passing that Peter Levenda states that hypnotist William Bryan was a member of the "Old Roman Catholic Church". Time to revisit those fascinating grimoires...

Most interesting.... seems we're traveling along the same highways and byways. I and a few others here also note some of the curious connections to the UFO subject -- not least being Colonel John Alexander, Jedi warrior, mind manipulator and, allegedly, a member of the so called Aviary. UFO's are a more than interesting connected offshoot, I think, when you consider the nazi origins of some of these flying critters... All this also factors into some of the (especially) catholic chivalric orders used as spook fronts.

From satanism to Svengali.... who would've thunked it, eh. :lol:

Guest David Guyatt
One very bizarre puzzle piece here that I have tried to figure out is David Ferrie. From hearsay, he apparently admitted to having been involved in 'Operation Mosquito,' which turns out to have been a program run from Dietrich in which a pilot would have been required, to release quantities of infected insects over 'specially selected' populations - with a follow on, dressed in white and toting clipboards after the effect, to gather results.

I wonder if this was insect method of delivery of bio weapons was a direct lift from the WWII Japanese Unit 731 experiments along these same lines? Sounds probable to me.

Jim - thank you for your kind words. I should stress that I have come at this subject tangentially: my focus has long been attempting to unpick the science and logistics of MK/ULTRA and Paperclip.

One circumstantial detail in Oswald's history is of course Atsugi which was home to MK/ULTRA field trials. This quote is from the 1977 Senate hearings into MK/ULTRA:

4. Only two (2) field stations, Manila and Atsugi, have LSD material.

6. In summary, LSD material over which CIA has or had distributive responsibility is located in four places:

(a) Dr. Gibbons' safe, b Manila, c Atsugi, and (d) that in possession of George White. Exact amounts in each location are not yet available.

I see this matter has already been raised on these excellent forums:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=8006

I should expand my statement in my original post that "captive populations" for covert experimentation were typically prisoners and orphans. As many here know, the third category has long been military personnel.

Approaching this subject from the scientific and medical perspective, one of my most surprizing discoveries has been the extent to which many of the "visible" MK/ULTRA doctors - eg Cameron, West, Orne, Estabrooks, Heath - and those whose paths appear to have crossed (perhaps unwittingly) MK/ULTRA - eg Lilly, Lifton, Osmond, Carone - were perfectly placed gatekeepers. As senior figures and journal editors in their psychiatric specialities, they had access to nearly all ongoing experimental work and had the ability to shape the public consensus as to what was and wasn't possible.

It's a perfect setup. It renders it effectively impossible for MSM to investigate these matters because the leading docs say "oh that's just not possible.... anyone who believes that is a kook."

A few more comments - I think I may have referenced this earlier in another thread on the possibility of post hypnotic triggered suicide for Demohrenschildt - as originally theorized by Dick Sprague - the resistance to suicide in the will [critical factor] can be reduced - a subject can be 'brought to a level' where the alternative of suicide is open. This would involve things like inciting paranoia, depression through a loss of employment, etc. Sprague was also impressed by the concept that such a 'weapon' would be rejected as nonsense. It was confirmed for me via a friend that is a professional hypnotist as totally possible.

A subject that has been through hypnosis is easier to hypnotize. The level attained is also significant.

Initial forays into the field from a military perspective dwelled on shellshock plus the reluctance of a soldier in the field to fire at his opponents - because of a reluctance to take another human life, or betray his position.

Along with a desire to create a more aggressive fighting force, the use of hypnotic conditioning was greatly sought for double agents, to prevent proprietary knowledge and intel secrets from being sourced, even by the most extreme measures. That is documented.

Another interesting item in Judyth Baker's books is a bit where Oswald indicates to Baker that he has trained to resist truth-seeking drugs, etc. This could be where Oswald may have seen some MK related activity. Another possible is during his CAP training under David Ferrie - whom I believe was erroneously portrayed in the Stone film as an idiot, as opposed to the genius he appears to have been. A pedophile notwithstanding, however an idividual possessed of superior intellect - who was in all liklihood part of more than one MK related project - which is confirmed by Judyth in her book as well.

Hello Jan.

That is an excellent summary. I also have an MK thread someplace here as well - found it.

One very bizarre puzzle piece here that I have tried to figure out is David Ferrie. From hearsay, he apparently admitted to having been involved in 'Operation Mosquito,' which turns out to have been a program run from Dietrich in which a pilot would have been required, to release quantities of infected insects over 'specially selected' populations - with a follow on, dressed in white and toting clipboards after the effect, to gather results. An interest in bio weapons, chem weapons, radiation related weapons - large drivers - as well as being prepared for same. Judyth Baker goes on to spell out Ferrie's direct connection with ULTRA in her book. We have numerous individuals citing Ferrie as using hypnosis, and for nefarious ends. Have you ever turned up anything here? The relationship of Ferrie to Sherman and a cancer causing weapon - would be a nice fit. Ferrie's background in the OSS would also complement. One comment by Baker with respect to something Ferrie said struck me very hard, since I had heard this same sentiment expressed from a different quarter. Another way of putting it:

"Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status." ...Laurence J. Peter

Once the machine gets things swinging in full operation, it's almost impossible to stop. This sentiment was expressed to me by Gerry Hemming, who claimed that certain covert measures were employed to bring about an end to the U2 program, as it was defunct on the basis of intel which was received with respect to higher technological advances in radar made by the Chinese - who were able to 'see' the U2, and were in the process of selling this technology to the Soviets - enter Oswald. Curious. Hemming also told me that portions of his HSCA testimony were ommitted - one section in particular when he allegedly spoke critically respecting the use of the swine flu in covert ops against Cuba. The sugar cane op I think is documented someplace.

- lee

Lee, it's a pleasure to see you posting more often. I've always enjoyed reading what you have to say.

Hello Jan.

- lee

Lee, it's a pleasure to see you posting more often. I've always enjoyed reading what you have to say.

Thanks very much Michael - I always appreciate your posts as well. We're all in it together, the way I see it.

Since I am posting on this thread, I may as well add that although Clarence Lasby was convinced by the patronizing officials he interviewed that Nuclear technology was not among the items seized during the numerous paperclip ops - like ALSOS - who worked the front and came in swift on the feet of the fleeing Reich - this will be proved false - in our lifetime. Along with the human resources that we collected - the brain drain Hitler compiled from his conquered Europe - there would have been many prototypes of nukes - since like many projects - including the long distance weapon to strike Britain - they had many, many other projects in progress. Some ideas were quite interesting - like placing a satellite in space with a mirror that could be controlled remotely to burn certain parts of the earth - and flying discs that could hover at a high altitude to deliver a nuke payload. Amazing how much secrecy existed at this time under the guise of Natl Security, fear of weapons falling into the hands of the Soviets, etc. - so many lies. Time to come clean.

On topic and very intriguing as well is a small section of McDonald's book, Appointment in Dallas - where he travels to Europe to meet up with Saul - aka Mario Tauler Sague - [whom he doesn't give a damn about to listen to his tales of landing on the beach in Cuba during the BOP assault, or enquire of with respect to his involvement in Guatemala] - where his covert contacts inform him of efforts by the Soviets to make use of certain air currents to spread disease to the US. I found that very interesting - McDonald seemed to only care about a 2nd floor possible for the Records building.

- lee

• 3 months later...
"This problem is compounded by the fact that the public guardians of orthodox psychiatry were often themselves witting participants in MK/ULTRA.

For instance, one of the giants of Twentieth Century psychiatry, Dr Martin Orne, was the Editor of The International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, and was on the Advisory Board of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation."

-------

Often on this forum comments about communications and politics are filed under the Operation Mockingbird thread. Almost all of these posts are about thmass media, or about foundation-funded journals that peddle false opposites.(The Nation)

Yet part of communications research as a means of controling dissent, has PROBABLY focussed on academic publishing and the bureaucratic, hierarchical control of academic knowledge. The professional journals of the academics are not mass-media, but their control might play a Mockingbird-like function in the social control of knowledge and the continued fragmentation of dissent.

If it is, there sure seems to be some good work done in this area! :blink:

Should we think of these professional journals as--sometimes-- another area of Operation Mockingbird?

It's a good question, and one I've asked myself many times. My working practice is to keep my journalistic antennae twitching at all times.

I have conducted extensive searches in the medical journal literature. Up until the early sixties, many papers are incredibly explicit. For instance, I have read several papers authored by Dr Robert Heath on his brain implantation experiments at Tulane University. Heath was clearly part of the MK/ULTRA network - indeed so undeniably that it's even mentioned in his wiki entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Galbraith_Heath

From the mid-60s onwards, investigative journalists started looking at some of this human experimentation - particularly on prisoners, orphans and children - amid concerns about the reality of informed consent. They also started reading medical journals. And of course Jolly West's UCLA Violence "project" was officially shut down because of press concerns.

It's my impression that authors involved in ethically dubious research, or research which was the "visible" part of black science, stopped publishing their results in peer-reviewed journals around the mid-60s (with occasional exceptions). One of the consequences of this lack of open peer review is that the quality of the black science became even poorer.

However, there are still gems to be found in the clinical literature. In the mid-90s, I researched a BBC Horizon programme called "The Human Laboratory", which revealed unscientific and unethical human clinical trials of new contraceptives in developing countries. One of the drugs we investigated was a chemical sterilization agent which was being used in mass field sterilizations in countries such as Haiti, Bangladesh and Indonesia, funded by American foundations (sometimes as a cutout). I was able to establish to the satisfaction of BBC lawyers through medical journal literature that the technique had first been used in Nazi concentration camp sterilization experiments.

My opinion of the medical literature on hypnosis, trance states and dissociation is different though. What I'm about to say will sound extremely conspiratorial, and all I can add is that it is a considered opinion formed after more than a decade's research. Here goes.

In brief, my view is that the official hypnosis clinical literature essentially amounts to a coverup. I believe that intelligence agencies have long known the incredible power of dissociative states, and that attempts to understand and utilize that power have been conducted in secret for five decades or more. Key MK/ULTRA doctors acted as journal editors and thus as gatekeepers of what was and wasn't published. And just as importantly, as journal editors, they were the first to be aware of any promising new research being undertaken in obscure university laboratories. Any such research could easily be accommodated into the secret network, or alternately be described as worthless by the journal editors thus preventing future funding grants.

There is one extant glimpse into the dark side of hypnosis: the 1958 Danish book about Palle Hardrup who robbed banks and committed two murders under hypnotic instruction. Colin Ross concludes that the book:

"Antisocial or Criminal Acts and Hypnosis: A Case Study" could be used as a training manual for Manchurian Candidate programs.

I am aware that this sounds very conspiratorial and welcome comments.

See:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=150720

-------

If it is, there sure seems to be some good work done in this area! :blink:

It's a good question, and one I've asked myself many times. My working practice is to keep my journalistic antennae twitching at all times.

I have conducted extensive searches in the medical journal literature. Up until the early sixties, many papers are incredibly explicit. For instance, I have read several papers authored by Dr Robert Heath on his brain implantation experiments at Tulane University. Heath was clearly part of the MK/ULTRA network - indeed so undeniably that it's even mentioned in his wiki entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Galbraith_Heath

From the mid-60s onwards, investigative journalists started looking at some of this human experimentation - particularly on prisoners, orphans and children - amid concerns about the reality of informed consent. They also started reading medical journals. And of course Jolly West's UCLA Violence "project" was officially shut down because of press concerns.

It's my impression that authors involved in ethically dubious research, or research which was the "visible" part of black science, stopped publishing their results in peer-reviewed journals around the mid-60s (with occasional exceptions). One of the consequences of this lack of open peer review is that the quality of the black science became even poorer.

However, there are still gems to be found in the clinical literature. In the mid-90s, I researched a BBC Horizon programme called "The Human Laboratory", which revealed unscientific and unethical human clinical trials of new contraceptives in developing countries. One of the drugs we investigated was a chemical sterilization agent which was being used in mass field sterilizations in countries such as Haiti, Bangladesh and Indonesia, funded by American foundations (sometimes as a cutout). I was able to establish to the satisfaction of BBC lawyers through medical journal literature that the technique had first been used in Nazi concentration camp sterilization experiments.

My opinion of the medical literature on hypnosis, trance states and dissociation is different though. What I'm about to say will sound extremely conspiratorial, and all I can add is that it is a considered opinion formed after more than a decade's research. Here goes.

In brief, my view is that the official hypnosis clinical literature essentially amounts to a coverup. I believe that intelligence agencies have long known the incredible power of dissociative states, and that attempts to understand and utilize that power have been conducted in secret for five decades or more. Key MK/ULTRA doctors acted as journal editors and thus as gatekeepers of what was and wasn't published. And just as importantly, as journal editors, they were the first to be aware of any promising new research being undertaken in obscure university laboratories. Any such research could easily be accommodated into the secret network, or alternately be described as worthless by the journal editors thus preventing future funding grants.

There is one extant glimpse into the dark side of hypnosis: the 1958 Danish book about Palle Hardrup who robbed banks and committed two murders under hypnotic instruction. Colin Ross concludes that the book:

"Antisocial or Criminal Acts and Hypnosis: A Case Study" could be used as a training manual for Manchurian Candidate programs.

I am aware that this sounds very conspiratorial and welcome comments.

See:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=150720

----------------------

Along similar lines see this interesting comment about another such professional journal, and its use in disinformation, and the scattering of dissenting opinions about the JFK autopsy. Until reading this I had alays thought Phi Slamma JAMA was an allusion to an old center for the Houston

Rockets. Apparently its origins date to another Mute Yale Collective, this group of fervent youthfull ideologues being designed for premeds who dreamed

of one day trading in reconstructive autopsies:

In April 1992, Crenshaw same out with his book JFK: Conspiracy of Silence which revealed what he had seen of President Kennedy's

wounds, contradicting the Warren Report. The book rose to number one on the NYT best-seller list. Crenshaw was then attacked in

print by the director of the FBI's Dallas office, who claimed "the documentation does not show that the doctor was involved in any way,"

and by a former Warren Commsssion attorney, who said the press should demand "fulll financial disclusure [of Crenshaw] because

hundreds of thousands and millions have been made of the assassination." Then, to his surprise, Crenshaw was denounced by the

prestigious Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)

In in its may 27, 1992, issue, JAMA published two article suggsting Dr. Crenshaw was not even in Trauma Room One with President

Kennedy. JAMA's editor promoted the articles by a New York press conference that revieved massive press coverage. Dr. Cren-

shaw submitted to JAMA a series of articles and letters responding to the charge that he was a xxxx. He pointed out that in testimony

before the Warren Commission five different doctors and nurses had specifically mentioned seeing him working with them to revive

the president. They made it clear Crenshaw had been in Trauma Room One, doing exactly what he said he did in Conspiracy of Silence.

All of Dr. Crenshaw's written efforts to set the record straight on JAMA's pages were rejected by the editor. Crenshaw then sued the

journal. In 1994, therough court -ordered mediation, JAMA agreed to pay Dr. Crenshaw and his co-author Gary Shaw, a sum of money.

JAMA also agreed to publish their rebuttal article, which eventually appeared in an abbreviated version. Then JAMA published still another

piece attacking Crenshaw, Shaw and their book (p. 311, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He DIed and Why It Matters)

Does anyone know where and how I might find these WC references to Crenshaw by the five doctors and nurses. I would like to deck net-halls

with them along with this Crenshaw and JAMA stuff. An online source of WC would be most Christian.

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer