The Education Forum

DVP has a book coming out

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE ON THE BOOK (12/10/2014):

CHAPTER 4 -- THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY, THE HEAD SHOT, AND THE GRASSY KNOLL

David your analysis of the Dealey Plaza photos destroys the single bullet theory.

You conceded the clothing wasn't bunched up much at all in the Croft photo, remember?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Wow- the book is 160+ dollars on Amazon!

Yeah, and that's for a defective version. Some nut is trying to get $160+ for a copy of an early unfinished version of the book that should have never been printed in the first place. ~sigh~

Edited by David Von Pein

David[,] your analysis of the Dealey Plaza photos destroys the single bullet theory.

You conceded the clothing wasn't bunched up much at all in the Croft photo, remember?

Quote me saying that, Cliff. Because I sure as heck don't remember ever saying that.

Kennedy's jacket was, of course, "bunched up" in the Croft picture. Anyone with one (bad) eye can easily see that.

Did I say something years ago to you about the clothing not being bunched "much at all"? Is that the key phrase? Or are you misstating my quotes? (Just wondering.)

Edited by David Von Pein

David[,] your analysis of the Dealey Plaza photos destroys the single bullet theory.

Quote me saying that, Cliff. Because I sure as heck don't remember ever saying that.

Kennedy's jacket was, of course, "bunched up" in the Croft picture. Anyone with one (bad) eye can easily see that.

Did I say something years ago to you about the clothing not being bunched "much at all"? Is that the key phrase? Or are you misstating my quotes? (Just wondering.)

In this post you acknowledge that, in the past, you've admitted JFK's clothing wasn't bunched up significantly on Houston St.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21354&p=289283

In this post you acknowledge that JFK's jacket was bunched up "a bit" in the Croft photo.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21354&p=289294

"A bit" of bunched clothing is a fraction of an inch, David, not 3 inches.

In this post you refine your analysis that JFK's jacket was bunched up "a little bit" since his shirt collar is clearly

visible in Croft.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21354&p=289296

DVP: The jacket collar could be "hiked up" a little bit and still have some of JFK's white shirt visible.

Here's Croft:

croft.jpg

This photo destroys the SBT.

The shirt collar is visible. The jacket collar sat in a normal position at the base of his neck. Otherwise, the full band of white shirt collar wouldn't be visible, right?

Your SBT requires 3 inches of shirt bunch-up and a near-equal amount of jacket bunch-up.

How could multiple inches of shirt and jacket bunch up entirely above the SBT inshoot at the base of JFK's neck without pushing up on the jacket collar at the base of his neck?

Only "a little bit" of jacket could be bunched up under those circumstances.

Your acknowledgement of this fact destroys your Zombie Pet Theory, David.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

This stuff about the clothing is so incredibly silly, Ray.

There's only ONE bullet hole in the back of JFK's shirt and only ONE hole in the jacket.

So, then, ONE bullet had no choice but to pass through both of those holes.

What's the alternative? Please enlighten me on that one.

Did one bullet pass through the shirt and then a different bullet went through the suit coat? Nobody could possibly argue such a nutty theory.

Or do you think the clothing was faked too?

Edited by David Von Pein

There's only ONE bullet hole in the back of JFK's shirt and only ONE hole in the jacket.

Did one bullet pass through the shirt and then a different bullet went through the suit coat? Nobody could possibly argue such a nutty theory.

Now who is being the silly one, David. I note you never answered my question.

Obviously one bullet caused both holes. Again I ask you, do you really believe that the jacket and shirt both bunched up the same amount? Really?.

Oh, brother.

Cliff Varnell thinks those previous comments I made somehow mean I can no longer believe (or in any way support) the SBT.

Cliff's middle initial must be D (for "Desperation").

What do I care what you want to believe, David?

I'm only here to dispute your claims on the facts.

The facts obviously don't matter to you, David.

That comment about me being "desperate" is pure projection on your part.

You've been pressed with facts you cannot refute, so you fall back on faith.

The burden of proof is on you, David.

Show us how 6 inches of clothing (shirt + jacket) bunches up above the base of the neck without pushing up on the jacket collar at the base of the neck...

<crickets>

You can't.

The notion is beyond absurd.

Wow!

The issue at hand is the location of the back wound, David. The holes in the clothes correspond to the T3 back wound, not T1 or your uber-absurd

'back of the neck."

No one is disputing that the bullet that struck the jacket is the same as the one that went thru the shirt.

Where do you come up with this nonsense?

The fact is the bullet holes in the shirt and jacket are 4 inches below the bottoms of the collars.

That location is too low to have been associated with the throat wound.

I know this is distressing for you David. This fact distresses a whole bunch of CTs as well, those who claim the wound was at T1.

the nutters are gettin' tired. The 50th is long gone, they think now it's cleanup time... Now Von Pein is doing a book with Mel "I hate CT's" Ayton. lmao! K-Mart $1.00 book bin folks. see it there in 3 months.....

$160.00 bucks? That says it all.... ROTFLMAO!

...$160.00 bucks? That says it all...

Davey "Zapruder Never Filmed The Assassination At All" Healy actually seems to think we will be selling the book to the general public for the outlandish price of $160.

As usual, David H. doesn't disappoint. He gets something else wrong. Gee, what a surprise.

Edited by David Von Pein