The Education Forum

John Kennedy's First Wife

"I didn't come on and say "John Kennedy was married before he married Jackie." Did I? I wanted to know if someone knew about this. I kept getting the one source: Hersh. Do I still have to walk on eggshells around here? Bill Kelly asked me in so many words to lay off Donald O. Norton, the man who claimed he was Lee Oswald, which would help substantiate the Harvey and Lee theory. I have done a lot of research on Norton, but John Armstrong has done a lot more and will not release what his evidence suggests. I have 3 main areas here: Donald O. Norton, who supposedly lives 2 hours away from me; the unsolved murder of Karyn Kupcinet, who was grabbed from behind and had her carotid artery blocked till she suffocated; And Marilyn Monroe, whose death was highly suspicious."

And that, should have been suffice to say that Hersh was the perpetrator of the rumor.

Hersh wasn't the perpetrator of the rumor; rather, he was the perpetuator. I couldn't find anything else. Furthermore, I didn't smear Kennedy whether he married before or not. Actually, given his sex drive and a good Catholic upbringing, he may have married her and, as someone suggested, Joe paid the Catholic Church to annul it. Where's the smear? The accusation? Why does this matter to you so much? Did someone die because of this?

You and I are interested in different things. You're only placing value judgements on me. As for researching, I guess I should get in my car and drive to Donald Norton's town to see his properties, which I've already been castigated for. With the help of Google's Earth, I presented public record photos of his properties. Two people here grew indignant. So how can I research something without angering people? And if he still owns charter boats, maybe I could pay him to take me for an outing and find stuff out about him and look at him carefully. It was "you know who" who told me about Donald Norton. We were going to take a drive there. Now I'm not allowed to speak his hallowed name.

Shouldn't that alone have made it crystal clear? When the same person's name keeps coming back at you?

But where did he get it from? I heard this story long ago.

And, the simple reason that all of these theories of yours smack of sensationalism is merely due to the way you insist on clinging to the explanations afforded you, yet have somehow managed to misinterpret, through your own skewed use of methodology and logistical processing. Though I loathe to bring this up, sources from which you've already overstepped your bounds, and continue to misuse any information they've been generous enough to have shared, and I'm not referring to tabloid journalism here, either.

You know, it takes two to tango. I didn't misuse any of his information. And, believe me, it was always "sensational." I had a friendship with him. It was different than being a moderator. He took more than he gave. Don't fall for his bullxxxx.

Kathy

Excuse me, Kathy. But, I wasn't making inferences to any singular individual, here. You've obviously collaborated with other people in your arena of research, haven't you? I'm sorry if I didn't make myself absolutely clear on this because it seems to me that you've mentioned quite a few other sources you've tracked, placed calls to, or sought out for clarification at some point along the way. Is that not true? Therefore, to assume otherwise, or to miscontrue my line of inquiry as some sort of isolated incident involving a mutual acquaintance, is presumptuous on your part, and the furthest thing from which I had originally intended. In fact, I find it out of line to continually refer to this person out of context, as you seem wont to do here on this forum.

The main thing that drew me to Donald O. Norton was his supposed geographical closeness to me. The photos of him young (the Yearbook Picture) came from the other Forum. But I found current info and pictures of him and Ralph Geb just following a hunch. I was very shocked at what I found. What shocked me next -- no one cared. I had concrete evidence and no one cared.

Regarding Karyn Kupcinet, I followed that case since the '60's, but I didn't know her name. I came upon a People mag about unsolved celebrity murders 3 years after the mag was published. The second I saw her face, I knew who she was. I showed the article to my mother, and she recognized her and Prine. (She didn't know she was Irv Kup's daughter.) It was a TV show we saw approx 1964. I'll take the credit for this: I introduced her on the Internet in the early '90's. I then came into contact with a columnist who knew the case. So I discussed it with him. James Ellroy came out with an essay about her and I learned things I didn't know. He was on True Hollywood Story about Karyn. I didn't care for his tone or his conclusion. -- Now are these the people whom I collaborated with?

I have a collection of magazines, videos, photos, etc., that cost me a small fortune. I hope that I helped Paul Fecteau on his yahoo website with my insights on Karyn. He is writing a book on her. Sam Kashner has written Sinatraland, in which she's a character "with the face of a Persian cat." But do not infer that someone else is doing research on Karyn and this is where I got my info on her.

The individual you alluded to saw True Hollywood Story about Karyn and said at that time, "If I was 10 years younger I'd investigate that murder." I said why and he said Mark Goddard (best known from Lost in Space) did something because of his body language. He definitely was squirming, but I don't know why. The individual thought Goddard had a secret affair with her and killed her. I don't agree. Goddard discovered the body with his then wife.

More to the point, what do you care which aspects of the assassination I gravitate to? I suggest to you and Bernice please use the function that blocks my posts from your sight and awareness. Have I explained myself to you enough? I'm not going to ask your permission for what I post. And I suspect you've already "smeared" me via emails/private messages to other members when I first showed up here.

And the Marilyn Monroe murder. I'd like to know who did that.

Kathy