The Education Forum

Lyndon Johnson and the Assassination of JFK

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 years later...

Jeremy Kuzmarov’s scholarly article for Covert Action Magazine which indicts LBJ for the JFK assassination. This article came out in November, 1963.

60 Years After JFK’s Death It Is More and More Apparent that Kennedy Was a Victim of a Palace Coup—Spearheaded by Vice-President Johnson - CovertAction Magazine

Has there ever been a poll here on the Education Forum

4 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

Jeremy Kuzmarov’s scholarly article for Covert Action Magazine which indicts LBJ for the JFK assassination. This article came out in November, 1963.

60 Years After JFK’s Death It Is More and More Apparent that Kennedy Was a Victim of a Palace Coup—Spearheaded by Vice-President Johnson - CovertAction Magazine

Robert,

Has there ever been a poll here on the Education Forum regarding LBJ's complicity in the plot to murder LBJ?

I'd be interested in the results-- including expert opinions about whether LBJ was; 1) a "Mastermind," 2) an Accomplice, or 3) Unaware of the plot to murder JFK.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Violent segregationist Joseph Milteer knew JFK was going to be assassinated.

He described JFK's killing and Oswald's arrest to Miami PD informant Willie Somerset that JFK's assassination was "in the workings." He said JFK would be shot by a high powered rifle from high floor building.

He said the police would pick up suspect ( patsy) within hours of the shooting.

Milteer shared this scenario to Somerset within just two weeks prior to it's happening.

Hours after it did, Milteer called Somerset to boast..." I told you it was going to happen."

If all those specific details were just a lucky guess on Milteer's part, the man should have been contacted by the SRI "Remote Viewing" project. Even Ingo Swann and Joseph McMoneagle couldn't have had such a detailed hit like that.

Milteer engaged with the same White segregation groups as Guy Banister.

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Has there ever been a poll here on the Education Forum

Robert,

Has there ever been a poll here on the Education Forum regarding LBJ's complicity in the plot to murder LBJ?

I'd be interested in the results-- including expert opinions about whether LBJ was; 1) a "Mastermind," 2) an Accomplice, or 3) Unaware of the plot to murder JFK.

I don't know, but I will tell you this: the role of LYNDON JOHNSON in the JFK assassination has been massively underestimated in the JFK research community. A plurality of JFK assassination researchers think JFK was assassinated because of his "move to peace" with the USSR or Castro or JFK's unwillingness to prosecute the Vietnam War. My *opinion* is JFK was murdered because the Kennedys chose to go to WAR with Lyndon Johnson and his military-connected Texas power brokers who were both oil men and military contractors (D.H. Byrd, Ed Clark and surely CIA connected George Brown knew what was going to happen). In my world, these people used Air Force Gen. Edward Lansdale, a longtime protege of Allen Dulles, to murder JFK.

My point of view is that the malignantly narcissistic criminal psychopath Lyndon Johnson both masterminded and micromanaged the JFK assassination. I say "micromanaged" because if you read up on LBJ you will find that he carefully micromanaged every other crime he committed in his life. Secret Service agent Rufus Youngblood said LBJ would give you instructions on how to turn a screw.