The Education Forum

Washington Post Discards All Journalistic Standards In Attack on Social Security

Steven Gaal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

link http://journals.demo...sabrina%201/263

Washington Post Discards All Journalistic Standards In Attack on Social Security

elites want to steal the bonds ...... :blink::(:blink:

About the Washington Post. I sent them a "letter to the editor" last night about why they published 2 obviously photoshopped pictures of Ted Olson and Lady Booth Olson a few years ago. In one photo Ted has only one leg. In the other photo, he's pasted into a photo of Lady Booth Olson and her dogs. He is much bigger in scale than anything else in the picture and is wearing the same green suit. Why did the Washington Post have to create these photos?

Today I received 2 emails from them about other topics in the paper today, all bull----. How can a Journal, as important as the Washington Post, publish these photos? Is the photograph editor blind? If the Washington Post did this, how can we trust anything they say or print? Are they tangled into the deceit of 9/11? Is Barbara Olson still alive?

Kathy C

link http://journals.demo...sabrina%201/263

elites want to steal the bonds ...... :blink::(:blink:

About the Washington Post. I sent them a "letter to the editor" last night about why they published 2 obviously photoshopped pictures of Ted Olson and Lady Booth Olson a few years ago. In one photo Ted has only one leg. In the other photo, he's pasted into a photo of Lady Booth Olson and her dogs. He is much bigger in scale than anything else in the picture and is wearing the same green suit. Why did the Washington Post have to create these photos?

Today I received 2 emails from them about other topics in the paper today, all bull----. How can a Journal, as important as the Washington Post, publish these photos? Is the photograph editor blind? If the Washington Post did this, how can we trust anything they say or print? Are they tangled into the deceit of 9/11? Is Barbara Olson still alive?

Kathy C