The Education Forum

John McAdams and Judyth Baker

Judyth Baker

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on Ms Judyth....I believe you are attacking me! I don't play these word games!! You are being hateful where I was not even trying to be.

I have studied the JFK Assassination for many years, as well as your claims. Don't count on me not knowing what I am talking about. I have been to where you do not know!

I am not without knowlege, nor am I being malicious. I am being honest in what I believe. It is not up to me to prove you are lying. It is up to you, to prove your own claims, which so far you have not done. Words and speculations alone mean zilch to me!

I don't recall ever steaing anyones e-mail and am perplexed how one would even go about doing such a thing.

Your strange accusations is beneath my level of comprehension and will not work with me!

If you don't want to be attacked, then don't be condecending to people who are honestly trying to express their beliefs. Are you wanting to deny my rights to what you also seek for yourself I don't believe anything that I have previously stated, indicates an attack as you refer to it.

I know..."read the book!" I would do so, if there was actually one available to read!

Dixie

Judyth...

After some thought, since my above post, I believe I am going to shift gears somewhat.

What I am seeing is that you and I are going to be hitting back and forth with no rhyme or song. Quite frankly, I do not know how to play these word games and sentence twists and intentional misunderstandings that you and your Team is so adapt at playing. Most always I simply state what I mean, and that is it...with no play on words. I do not like having to evaluate every word I write for fear it will be wrongly scrutenized. Although I do recognize it as intimidation tactics.

I feel that my statements are my own honest opinions and you belive them to be attacks on you. But then, I can see where we are both going to get more and more rattled and allow anger to interfere without any rationality. There is no point in that happening with either of us.

What I want to do is to walk away from this discussion with you. I hope I will refrain from future comments, although I do not like to make such promises. Sometimes we just feel compelled to open our mouth, irregardless of intentions.

I do hope you will not assume I have been shut-down or somehow intimidated, in making this decision. It is just that I do not want to pursue it right now. It is just not good for either one of us, stress-wise. I am also not exactly a well person, physically.

I know what I believe and you know what I believe and by now, so does everyone else. It is just meaningless for me to continue in this way.

You accused me of being either ignorant of the facts or being malicious. I don't believe I am either one. Perhaps that is how you do see it though. Just for your info,. I have been involved in the field of Behavorial Science and in addition I have been involved in uncovering a few scams...well, internet scams actually! Plus as I did mention, I have been what I refer to as a "student" of JFK Research for many years.

Regards,

Dixie

Martin is certainly correct that the Judyth Baker stuff heavy-handedly overwhelms forums.  A check of Lancer right now would lead one to think it to be the Judyth Baker Forum.  I don't get the issue, personally, as it wouldn't matter much if this woman did experience the things I've read.  If someone can give me a one or two sentence explanation of why the story matters one way or another I would appreciate that (not an item by item examination of veracity).

Tim

Tim,

Judyth's story, if true, proves Oswald was CIA, no commie nut, and innocent of the assassination of JFK. You don't think that matters much? Then what are we all doing here?

Wim

John Simkin wrote this:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...topic=1435&st=0

Pamela McElwain-Brown is right to say that Judyth Vary Baker has been treated appallingly by many JFK researchers. I have had a lot of contact with Judyth and she has been extremely helpful in providing evidence that supports her story. There is no doubt that Judyth did work at the Reily Coffee Company in New Orleans in 1963. It is also clear that she was an outstanding science student who went on to do cancer research.

Judyth has had difficulty proving that she had an affair with Lee Harvey Oswald in 1963. However, I would argue that we would all have problems providing documentary evidence that we had a secret affair with someone 40 years ago. The same goes for being involved in a CIA undercover project.

If Judyth’s story is true it provides an important insight to what was going on in 1963. One of the reasons I am sympathetic towards Judyth’s story is that it supports my own view of events.

I believe that Oswald was indeed working for the CIA in 1963. His task was to infiltrate anti-Castro groups. He was also being prepared to take part in an assassination plot against Castro. In the summer of 1963 the CIA officially had to call off this operation (under pressure from JFK). It was at this time that the CIA discovered that JFK was using William Attwood, Lisa Howard and Jean Daniel to carry out secret negotiations with Castro. It was now clear that an invasion of Cuba would now never take place.

p.s. TO UWE (DAVID WEAVER):

Answer from Uwe/David:

The part of your computer connection I will see when I come visiting you

in, well no I won't say the country Judyth, but it is not too far away

from me, how I will find you, well I ask for Lee Harvey Oswald Lover,

simple as that, well could happen that it will take some time to come to

your door, I have heard they do swindle a lot there, so I may encounter

some woman that are just joking with me, but I will find out on during my

crusade towards the truth.

Well of course that was a joke.

In fact I was speculating on that point, but did forget to tell, that should

be no problem, you have corrected also statements to become speculative

statements.

+++++

Uwe, you were nice to me until you decided i was a hoax, which you decided after becoming close friends with Debra Conway and because of what I said concerning how Lancer was being run.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

I still would be nice to you, if you would stop spreading innuendo with

a purpose of hurting a certain person you have problems (mildly put) with,

if you would stop using a certain person and even putting her under pressure, and if you would take your story and wittnesses and sit down with the proper authorities and lawyers and let your story

be checked out fully instead of promising a book for years and years.

I can not believe that a wittness to the conspiracy that killed JFK and

wounded Governor Conally is running around for 5 years or more,

stateing to not only know what Lee Harvey Oswald was realy

trying to do that day , but also saying to have had prior knowledge that

an assassination attempt will be made in Dallas, with 2 or 3 possible

locations known beforehand, without beeing checked out by the pro's .

So Judyth, when where you and your wittnesses asked by the DOJ or the

FBI about your knowledge and what was the outcome ?

Are there any FOIA act documents one can get about it ?

It is new to me that I am a close friend of Debra Conway, is that the Debra you mean Judyth ?

Wow, did she tell you that she does consider me a close friend ?

"I'm in heaven, i'm in heaven .... "

I would have no reason to be ashamed of, if being called a close friend by Debra,

but I am realy not aware of anything more said by Debra at least to me than thank you for the great work you did/are doing, you're the man and things to

that effect, compliments one gets if one does invest a lot of time and work,

under very difficult circumstances, in order to help overcome a bad situation.

So please if you have such a statement from Debra, or me saying that we consider

each others as close friends, please show it here, maybe I forgot it, but I usually never forget close friends

Until then I consider this another statement (no not an accussation, you didn't mean it that way or did you) without proof,at least I can't remember

calling Debra a close friend of mine maybe she did but not to me personaly, you will show if she did i'm sure.

But I do like Debra, no reason to not like her, she never did me any harm, I also like Wim, Nancy, John Simkin and a lot of other persons,

but a close friend I can only call Nancy Eldreth, still I do call her that Judyth,

we were friends long before you met, we had good times and sadly bad times

lately, but you know the reason, and I do have a feeling and this is speculation

Judyth, but I do have a feeling that our friendship will last longer than your

bogus story.

You're not even right on the timing Judyth, so another speculation, show the proof,

but before you do, are you able to do mindreading over long distances,even before you know a person ?

++++++++

The lost files and other problems seemed like a bizarre series of unlikely coincidences.

Answer from Uwe/David:

Yes indeed for an outsider it does look strange, but for an hardcore computer

guy like I am (can't type the sound Tim Taylor of Tool time alway made),

xxxx can happen at any moment.

I did explain in lenght to you that in fact this is realy what had happened, and I have all the mails from and to our different hosts since May Judyth, yet you

continue to ride on that dead horse.

+++++++

For example, what happened to the evidence that was posted about my cancer research?: What happened to Don Hewitt's interview stating he thought I was credible? Are those posts over there at lancer 'lost forever.'...? I was told they got 'lost'because you did not make the promised back ups.

Answer from Uwe/David:

Also old news Judyth, that you throw in only to try and take revenge Judyth for what I posted, plain and simple, and does show you for what you realy are.

You can read it here even on this forum exactly what had happened and why.

I did never hide my error of not holding the backup before making the new one,

which I was doing in the moment the server went down, but the guilt is not only

on my part, as much as you like it to portrait it that way Judyth,

and I have paid back Judyth, while you where crying conspiracy all over the

place, I did work very hard to bring back the forum, together with Debra.

You can read that all up Judyth, ask John Simkin,Wim, Nancy, and everyone I could reach, even Bob knows the full and hard truth

I also have stated numerous times, and can also produce proof, that I was able

to make a deal with the former host, about the crashed harddrive,Debra has

fullfiled our part of sending in the exchange harddrive, and we are waiting to

get the crashed one, in order to try to get everything back, including your

valuable evidence, that is so important, that you didn't post it up again,

also the interview you mentioned, just put it up again Judyth, Wim does

have it i'm sure, ask him, he will do it for you.

+++++++++

If that is not true, I stand corrected.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

Read above.

+++++

You seem to have a lot of anger and angst toward me.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

Anger is right, if you mean angst like the german meaning which would

be fear, no, why ?

I have to look that word up and may adjust this answer, you

know i'm not perfect in english.

++++++

I am sorry you now believe I am a 'hoax'and wonder how you came to this decision. since we hardly ever corresponded.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

It was not the correspondence alone that counts Judyth, but your behaviour

at certain points while we were still in contact and since.

And the things that I did write more on top of this post.

++++++++

You had to come to this conclusion through what you read, or perhaps you resented my stating my belief that hanky-panky was going on when posts are restored, except posts that contained materials in favor of me seem to have disappeared. If they are there, please advise.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

First part is speculation, I did state the why's.

Judyth, I think you know by now, that the data we started the forum with

again, was reflecting the forum standing from around 10th of august 2003,

everything posted after that date was not there in the only backup that was

available (backup does mean database backup), therefore of course

not only your important files are lost but every post made, at least until we have the harddrive.

+++++

meanwhile, you are attacking me, with name calling and declarations that I am not telling the truth. What changed your mind, Uwe, beyond the fact that Debra has made you in charge of the Lancer server now?

Answer fom Uwe/David:

Name calling well I called you a xxxx yes, because that's what you did,

you lied.

++++++

I remember trying to help you when you had a bad tooth.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

Yes and I still am thankfull for that help, but I can not overlook the negatives

in your behaviour Judyth.

So the one has nothing to do with the other.

++++++++

I only contacted you to try to help you.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

That is not like it went down Judyth, you contacted me because

I said to Nancy that I think that you are a xxxx.

++++++++

That was through Nancy Eldreth, a person I befriended because sher had dyslexia, IMHO, and I felt sorry for her being attacked on lancer. I just wanted her to have a friend, and you are trying to convince her that I was using her.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

Did you or did you not say to Nancy Eldreth that if she doesn't go to NARA again to get specific papers, she will be quilty then for you not being able to ever return

to the U.S. ?

++++++++

I asked you to please find the project J files that Debra shows people--files I SENT TO HER AND GAVE TO HER, plus God knows what else is in them now.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

I don't know what is in there, I also said that I will not betray the trust Debra

has put in me and steal anything for anyone, regardless of what he/she says

to me.

I told you that I would have to ask Debra for permission to a)see them and B) giving them to you.

++++++

You claimed you could not find them.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

So what ?

++++++

Nancy said you had seen them, then denied and said it was a typo, but by then I had responded.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

So what ?

++++++

So go ahead and say your ugly things about me.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

The "ugly things" was also because I never understood why you are sending out mails that have me as a theme only because Nancy said something to you.

And I told you already long before that that I only would be able to help you under the conditions described above.

The other causes I have ecplained already.

+++++

I only was trying to find out what happened to the files concerning me.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

You say they are yours, Debra holds them illegaly, so sue her and stop complaining.

Because otherwise I would have to conclude that you're lying about Debra holding them illegaly.

+++++

It seems you have made up your mind, though you never asked me any questions at all about my testimony.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

That is not true, I did ask you questions, and you answered.

+++++

You base everything on the history regarding the Lancer forum going up and down and losing certain files that should have been backed up.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

As i said above , the files lost you did complain about, either Wim, Martin, you

do have them still, because the cancer research articles are part of you evidence,

the interview you mentioned is part of the 6th floor museum, ask Gary Mack

if you don't have a copy anymore, I don't know how they handle license or how you do get a copy, I can ask him if you want me to do, but I think Wim should have that, I will also see if I did save that interview, If I have it, I will check with

Gary Mack if it is ok to a)have it in my possesion and b)send it to Wim,

I know I did see it, but I realy have to look if I did save it, could even be that

it was mailed it to me, or it was either on Wim's website or a link was provided ,

I realy can't remember, but I promise I will look for it.

I may have saved the cancer research articles in my pictures folder,

in case you don't have them anymore, and If I have them, I will send them to

Wim also.

++++++

You were responsible for the backups at that time, according to emails I have received, so I guess you are sensitive about 'losing'my files.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

See answer to your first try.

And I don't believe that neither Wim nor you does have a copy of those

files anymore, but maybe both of you did have a crash also and no backup

made,then you should know how I felt and still feel about that point.

++++

Sorry you have so much anger. I hope Debra will pay you a salary for all the hard work you are doing. I heard you were doing it all for nothing.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

Nice try again Judyth throwing the money issue into the ring, you know for a long time now, from me directly from me, that I never asked for and was never offered any money, I explained why I did do and still do what I am doing, you answer to that I still have and it is something to the effect that you and me are the same, helping if needed.

++++

I am finished for now.

Answer fom Uwe/David:

Yeah already 9:18 in the morning, so don't say that I took my time to answer you.

Excuse my typos, my eyes are realy finished now, no sidekick to Judyth,

but realy this was not the only long thing I was writing in the last 12 hrs,

also not realy proofread, I will do it after a long sleep.

Edited by Dave Weaver

"Tim,

Judyth's story, if true, proves Oswald was CIA, no commie nut, and innocent of the assassination of JFK. You don't think that matters much? Then what are we all doing here?

Wim"

Wim,

Did you miss my response to Judyth's response to me when I thanked her for her succinct and direct answer to my question? I believe that proof of Oswald's CIA employment, or proof of Judyth's credibility together with her story would be completely significant. Logic agrees with Wim that "Judyth's story, if true, proves Oswald was CIA, no commie nut, and innocent of the assassination of JFK." But history won't come to that without the aforementioned "proof." We already have Veciana reporting a meeting with David Phillips with Oswald present. We have McKewon, we have people who saw Ruby and Oswald together, and none of that has mattered. I know what I think that shows, but it doesn't qualify as "proof." Witness testimony by itself won't add anything to the history.

Tim

Thank you Uwe for posting this up.

For me even it makes me know how much was stated to Judyth and what her responses and questions back are.

Also it helps clear the air a lot.

I thought of it today and know this is a very comlex issue with Judyth.

She I know full well doesn't mean to hurt anyone as would anyone.

But she has went trough a lot and of course would wish to come back to her

homeland.

I wish that too for her.

I wish I could say that it would be safe for her return and wish a paper would do it but somehow I doubt if any few papers would do it.

One of the reasons why is because they would do an anti answer back and that would be it. Everyone would take the anit answer to be fact rather than the fact itself as the real answer.

It would take more to move a monutain than even just a few papers.

The people who are involved and made all kinds of deals and pay off ect.

have the entrusted promise to keep with the truth never to be told to the world.

So, once in deciet they remain.

Now, LET ME MAKE THIS POINT CLEAR.

I am not pointing my fingers at anyone and no one should.

I know some other deals that were done and what it caused and what happened from it.

So, I have to say the issues to keep the truth from coming out about Kennedy assassination is far deeper than even anyone can comprehend.

More like a dynasty what Bush's say goes. GET BUSH'S RECORDS is the real JACK POT. Then you will find all of the dirty deals he has made and with whom.

He has the HOLD ON PRES. Johnson records as well. Yes, there has to be hidden records of Johnson and I have heard about them. It was on a documentary called AIR FORCE ONE.

They are part of it, but by the time that Bush got into the White House even as Vice Pres. a lot more documents went under.

To find all the dirty deals then it would be up to someone to get a hold of those documents then the bull by the horns would be pushed down.

WE WOULD HAVE THE FULL STORY BEHIND KENNEDY.

There is a way and I wish and hope it would happen.

IT has to go before SENATE.

I know something else and before I ever put that into print I need to contact someone. From here on out I wish to be more open but also far more talkng and asking people before I do post up. So, Keep fingers crossed and a prayer that what I had heard is factual then I will ask how to get the evidence before SENATE.

This could pull it all out. SO PLEASE PRAY.

It might actually help and a hope the person will answer me. I get the answer I hope to get I will certainly post it up. HERE NOT AT LANCER

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
Thought this thread might be worth considering in light of Edward Haslam's "Dr. Mary's Monkey".

I thought I'd bring this thread back to life in light of how Judyth claims to have met LHO at a post office while retreiving mail under the code name "Alex Rorke."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ferrell.pdf

Alexander Rorke and some Cubans claimed to have bombed an oil refinery in Cuba in the spring of 1963, and bragged about it, making them targets of the JFK administration's efforts to clamp down on terrorist raids against Cuba from USA. At least stoping non-sponsored raids.

When the government threatened to confiscate his plane, Rorke said he took a boat with another Cuban out to sea and met a PBY flying boat that flew in from Venezuela, left their skift in the water while they went to bomb an oil refinery with three home made bombs, one of which he heard explode. Then returned to their boat and returned to Florida in the boat.

Rorke was subpoened to testify before Eastland's Senate Internal Security Subcommittee about it that summer. Rorke said his anti-Castro Cuban efforts were supported by Somoza of Nicaragua.

Rorke's Beachcraft airplane was impounded by the Coast Guard at Meridian, Connecticut, and he contacted Sen. Dodd about getting it released. Rorke's father had been a prosecurtor of radicals and communists in New York City in the 20s (and maybe 30s); his uncle owned the Stork Club - and was an early OSS-CIA guy Sherman Billingsly.

On September 24th - 1963, not an insignificnat date in the assassination chronology - Rorke and his pilot, named Sullivan, took off from Fort Lauderdale, Fla. for Central America. They landed in Yukatan, Florida, refueld and took off for Nicaragua, never to be seen again.

While I loath to quote Judyth Evry Baker, I choked on the following, which Mary Ferrell wrote:

"One of the first things Judyth did when entering my home was to look at a set of the 26 volumes in shelves adjacent to my front door. Judyth said, 'Oh, is that what they look like? I've seen pictures of them but I've never actually seen them before. I've never read anything. I just know everything that happened because I knew Lee.'"

"She seated herself on the floor close to my feet and started telling all about her wonderful love affair with Lee Harvey Oswald. She told how she met him in April of 1963 in a New Orleans or Metairie, Louisiana, post office, while standing at the General Delivery window. She said she and her soon-to-be husband, Robert Baker, had chosen to write to earch other through General Delivery using code names. One of the names used was Alexander Rorke. Judyth said it had been planned that Alexander Rorke would pick up Lee Oswald in a plane in some part of the Yucatan, Mexico. She was so startled that she dropped a rolled-up newspaper that was under her arm and Lee Oswald stopped and retrieved it. When he handed it to her, she thanked him in Russian."

"I asked her why she would use the Russian language to a man she didn't kjnow standing in a line at the post office in Louisiana. She claimed that Dr. Oschner and his colleagues had insisted that she study Russian and become fluent in the language. She never gave a coherent answer about whey she was instructed to learn Russian. She did ramble off several portions of sentences that did not make sense...."

"....When talking about Alexander Rorke, she said she was to meet Lee and Rorke in Cancun, Mexico, following the assassination. She had a book that she claimed David Ferrie had given to her to use as her pass into Elgin Air Force Base in Florida where she was to be put aboard a plane and flown to Mexico to meet with Lee. 'Elgin Air Force Base' was stamped on the spine of the book."

If we recognize JVB's story as bogus, and originating, as she acknowledges, from the Oschner Clinic Camp, then there must be a reason for the entire scenario, however weird it appears.

Without reading the book or seeing the DVD, this early version of JVB's story of how she met Oswald - shortly after he got to New Orleans in April - she puts it on April 26, 1963, at the new post office, where she was picking up mail from her husband using the "code name" of "Alex Rorke."

Is there more to Rorke than meets the eye?

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Thought this thread might be worth considering in light of Edward Haslam's "Dr. Mary's Monkey".

WIM, Is this part of JEB's story accurate?

Does she say she met LHO in a La. Post Office while using the alias Alexander Rorke?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

I thought I'd bring this thread back to life in light of how Judyth claims to have met LHO at a post office while retreiving mail under the code name "Alex Rorke."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ferrell.pdf

Alexander Rorke and some Cubans claimed to have bombed an oil refinery in Cuba in the spring of 1963, and bragged about it, making them targets of the JFK administration's efforts to clamp down on terrorist raids against Cuba from USA. At least stoping non-sponsored raids.

When the government threatened to confiscate his plane, Rorke said he took a boat with another Cuban out to sea and met a PBY flying boat that flew in from Venezuela, left their skift in the water while they went to bomb an oil refinery with three home made bombs, one of which he heard explode. Then returned to their boat and returned to Florida in the boat.

Rorke was subpoened to testify before Eastland's Senate Internal Security Subcommittee about it that summer. Rorke said his anti-Castro Cuban efforts were supported by Somoza of Nicaragua.

Rorke's Beachcraft airplane was impounded by the Coast Guard at Meridian, Connecticut, and he contacted Sen. Dodd about getting it released. Rorke's father had been a prosecurtor of radicals and communists in New York City in the 20s (and maybe 30s); his uncle owned the Stork Club - and was an early OSS-CIA guy Sherman Billingsly.

On September 24th - 1963, not an insignificnat date in the assassination chronology - Rorke and his pilot, named Sullivan, took off from Fort Lauderdale, Fla. for Central America. They landed in Yukatan, Florida, refueld and took off for Nicaragua, never to be seen again.

While I loath to quote Judyth Evry Baker, I choked on the following, which Mary Ferrell wrote:

"One of the first things Judyth did when entering my home was to look at a set of the 26 volumes in shelves adjacent to my front door. Judyth said, 'Oh, is that what they look like? I've seen pictures of them but I've never actually seen them before. I've never read anything. I just know everything that happened because I knew Lee.'"

"She seated herself on the floor close to my feet and started telling all about her wonderful love affair with Lee Harvey Oswald. She told how she met him in April of 1963 in a New Orleans or Metairie, Louisiana, post office, while standing at the General Delivery window. She said she and her soon-to-be husband, Robert Baker, had chosen to write to earch other through General Delivery using code names. One of the names used was Alexander Rorke. Judyth said it had been planned that Alexander Rorke would pick up Lee Oswald in a plane in some part of the Yucatan, Mexico. She was so startled that she dropped a rolled-up newspaper that was under her arm and Lee Oswald stopped and retrieved it. When he handed it to her, she thanked him in Russian."

"I asked her why she would use the Russian language to a man she didn't kjnow standing in a line at the post office in Louisiana. She claimed that Dr. Oschner and his colleagues had insisted that she study Russian and become fluent in the language. She never gave a coherent answer about whey she was instructed to learn Russian. She did ramble off several portions of sentences that did not make sense...."

"....When talking about Alexander Rorke, she said she was to meet Lee and Rorke in Cancun, Mexico, following the assassination. She had a book that she claimed David Ferrie had given to her to use as her pass into Elgin Air Force Base in Florida where she was to be put aboard a plane and flown to Mexico to meet with Lee. 'Elgin Air Force Base' was stamped on the spine of the book."

If we recognize JVB's story as bogus, and originating, as she acknowledges, from the Oschner Clinic Camp, then there must be a reason for the entire scenario, however weird it appears.

Without reading the book or seeing the DVD, this early version of JVB's story of how she met Oswald - shortly after he got to New Orleans in April - she puts it on April 26, 1963, at the new post office, where she was picking up mail from her husband using the "code name" of "Alex Rorke."

Is there more to Rorke than meets the eye?

BK

Bill wrote:

Bill, you have the relationship between Rorke and Billingsley wrong. Unfortunately, research mistakes like that cause me to question some of your other assertions.

One can very easily find the actual relationship between Rorke and Billingsley, and why Billingsley offered a large reward for information about what happened to Rorke.