The Education Forum

Where, oh where has Len Colby gone?

• 5 months later...

I came back because Steve Gaal asked me to.

Welcome back, Len.

We need an intelligent "lone nutter" like you here to help balance things out whenever an overly-gullible CTer gets carried away.

--Tommy :sun

PS I am a Conspiracy Theorist.

Len's a "lone nutter"?

Say it ain't so....

Welcome back, Len.

We need an intelligent "lone nutter" like you here to help balance things out whenever an overly-gullible CTer gets carried away.

Len's a "lone nutter"?

Say it ain't so....

It ain't so! RE: the JFK assassination but I am regarding most other CTs

Welcome back, Len.

Len's a "lone nutter"?

Say it ain't so....

Regardless,

Welcome back Len.

Welcome back, Len.

Len's a "lone nutter"?

Say it ain't so....

Len,

Discussing the JFK ambush is cool and all but what's your take on Pussy Riot?

Len,

Discussing the JFK ambush is cool and all but what's your take on Pussy Riot?

They're great!!

Pussy Riot da!

SBT nyet!

We see eye to eye on the primary issues, Len.

Since you show no signs of having married any Pet Theories in the JFK case, I'm interested in your take on my stuff.

I'm all about First Day Evidence and First Day Analyses.

First Day Evidence: JFK's clothing, the Dealey Plaza films and photos, statements of near-proximity witnesses at Dealey/Parkland/Bethesda, and medical evidence maintained and recorded according to prevailing professional protocols -- includes the contemporaneous notes of Parkland doctors, the part of the autopsy face sheet written in pencil, the neck x-ray, the FBI report on the autopsy and subsequent depositions by FBI men Sibert and O'Neill.

First Day Analyses: "deep" insights rendered while the post-assassination events were still unfolding.

I've found 3 such analyses to carry considerable consistency -- especially when added to a fourth "contemporaneous analysis" regarding the Diem over-throw, three weeks before Dallas.

1) "Notes on Lunch with Arlen Specter," by Vincent Salandria.

http://politicalassassinations.com/2012/11/1560/

emphasis added

I explained [to Arlen Specter] that the day after the Kennedy assassination I met with my then brother-in-law, Harold Feldman.

We decided that if Oswald was the killer, and if the U.S. government were innocent of any complicity in the assassination,

Oswald would live through the weekend. But if he was killed, then we would know that the assassination was a consequence

of a high level U.S. government plot.

Harold Feldman and I also concluded that if Oswald was killed by a Jew, it would indicate a high level WASP plot.

We further decided that the killing of Oswald would signal that no government investigation could upturn the truth.

In that event we as private citizens would have to investigate the assassination to arrive at the historical truth.

That's one helluva call! "If Oswald was killed by a Jew...high level WASP plot."

Who were the highest level US Government blue blood White Anglo-Saxon Protestants on 11/22/63?

Averell Harriman -- Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs (#3 man at State) -- Skull & Bones 1913.

Mentored Prescott Bush (Skull & Bones'17) in the banking biz.

McGeorge Bundy -- National Security Advisor -- Skull & Bones 1940.

Richard McGarrah Helms - Deputy Director for Plans Central Intelligence Agency -- grandson of hotshot Rockefeller banker.

2) From autopsy-attendee FBI SA Francis O'Neill's sworn affidavit for the HSCA:

(quote on)

Some discussion did occur concerning the disintegration of the bullet. A general

feeling existed that a soft-nosed bullet struck JFK. There was discussion concerning

the back wound that the bullet could have been a "plastic" type or an "Ice" [sic]

bullet, one which dissolves after contact.

(quote off)

From autopsy-attendee FBI SA James Sibert's sworn affidavit for the HSCA:

(quote on)

The doctors also discussed a possible deflection of the bullet in the body caused

by striking bone. Consideration was also given to a type of bullet which fragments

completely....Following discussion among the doctors relating to the back injury, I

left the autopsy room to call the FBI Laboratory and spoke with Agent Chuch [sic]

Killion. I asked if he could furnish any information regarding a type of bullet that

would almost completely fragmentize (sic).

(quote off)

Here's the testimony of Charles Senseney before the Church Committee in 1975 regarding the development of high-tech weaponry at

Fort Detrick, Maryland, where a group of US military men operated within the US Army Special Operations Division under the cover of

an entity called "Staff Support Group," which was actually a CIA operation.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/church/reports/vol1/pdf/ChurchV1_6_Senseney.pdf

page 161

Senseney said that the FBI had been briefed on the existence of these weapons.

page 166

3) The Gary Underhill story. Underhill was a heavy-weight military affairs journalist who showed up in New York City the night of 11/22/63

at the home of friends Robert and Charlene Fitzsimmons.

From Larry Hancock's Someone Would Have Talked, pg 496:

When Underhill arrived...it was late and he was excited and scared. The couple was preparing for a trip to Europe and Robert was already asleep.

Underhill spoke with Charlene (Charley) Fitzsimmons at length while she continued packing for the trip.

Underhill's concern was that he had become aware of a "clique" within the CIA--a clique dealing with weapons and gun-running and making money.

These individuals had Far Eastern connections, narcotics was mentioned, supposedly the clique was manipulating political intrigues to serve their own

ends. Underhill believed that these individuals had been involved with JFK's murder; he felt that JFK had become aware of their dealings and was about

to move against them in some fashion. He also believed that members of the clique knew that Underhill was aware of their dealings and that his own life ould well be in jeopardy.

Paranoid delusions or deep political insight?

4) William Corson's contemporaneous analysis of the overthrow and murder of the Ngo brothers in So Vietnam.

From Joseph Trento's Secret History of the CIA, pgs 334-5:

Who changed the coup into the murder of Diem, Nhu and a Catholic priest accompanying them? To this day, nothing

has been found in government archives tying the killings to either John or Robert Kennedy. So how did the tools

and talents developed by Bill Harvey for ZR/RIFLE and Operation MONGOOSE get exported to Vietnam? Kennedy

immediately ordered (William R.) Corson to find out what had happened and who was responsible. The answer he

came up with: “On instructions from Averell Harriman…. The orders that ended in the deaths of Diem and his

brother originated with Harriman and were carried out by Henry Cabot Lodge’s own military assistant.”

Having served as ambassador to Moscow and governor of New York, W. Averell Harriman was in the middle of a long

public career. In 1960, President-elect Kennedy appointed him ambassador-at-large, to operate “with the full

confidence of the president and an intimate knowledge of all aspects of United States policy.” By 1963,

according to Corson, Harriman was running “Vietnam without consulting the president or the attorney general.”

The president had begun to suspect that not everyone on his national security team was loyal. As Corson put it,

“Kenny O’Donnell (JFK’s appointments secretary) was convinced that McGeorge Bundy, the national security advisor,

was taking orders from Ambassador Averell Harriman and not the president. He was especially worried about

Michael Forrestal, a young man on the White House staff who handled liaison on Vietnam with Harriman.”

At the heart of the murders was the sudden and strange recall of Saigon Station Chief Jocko Richardson and his

replacement by a no-name team barely known to history. The key member was a Special Operations Army officer,

John Michael Dunn, who took his orders, not from the normal CIA hierarchy but from Harriman and Forrestal.

According to Corson, “John Michael Dunn was known to be in touch with the coup plotters,” although Dunn’s role

has never been made public. Corson believes that Richardson was removed so that Dunn, assigned to Ambassador Lodge

for “special operations,” could act without hindrance.

Harriman. SE Asia. CIA operatives within US Army Special Operations Division who didn't answer to institutional hierarchies.

Where there's smoke...

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Cliff,

I'm flattered that you spent that much time to get my take, but the questions go well beyond the depths of my knowledge, I've looked into those image fakery claims and a few other narrow issues. Also at this point my policy is not to spend more than a few mins. here a day.

Len

He's a song by one of Brazil 1st Punk bands, the played during the dictatorship which took balls, unfortunately the sound quality sucks.