The Education Forum

Guy Banister

1okqpw.jpg

Harry, Stephen and Michael, here you go

Thanks Dean.

From my past experiences with FPCC this flyer seems genuine.

Harry

I trust your judgement Harry

Whoever said that the life and times of Guy Bannister should be looked at in detail, is a pretty sharp chap. As usual the problem, is that there is a lot of spiderwebs to weave in and out of regarding him and his "associates." Take Bannister's ONI credentials. I would love it if one person could prove conclusively his being, "once ONI, always ONI."

Even though it is important to remember finding factual evidence of a conspiracy, is the goal in that regard, and not getting into endless point-counterpoint "road to nowhere" forum postings, there are some rather incredible assertions re Bannister and his "near the end of his life activities."

Submitted for your approval......

In the saga of the JFK assassination, there are several intelligence agencies that recieve scant attention, at least factually

compared to the Agency, which has been written about extensively in comparison.....albeit with good reason

A trifecta?

How about the Office of Naval Intelligence, Air Force Intelligence and Field Operations Intelligence.

Digressing, there is an allegation that Layton Martens mother had foreknowledge, to a degree of plans to assassinate JFK, and that she was placed in a mental hospital not once but twice, and that Guy Bannister was involved in the subject matter.

This is as described in The Dealey Plaza Echo Vol 11, Number 1 March 2007

See page 13 of Rose Cheramie by John J. Johnson

If this is true that would tend to validate a certain amount of material that has been written about the Big Easy in "those days."

Seems like there has been a considerable negative imprint here on the forum the last few months, I suppose thats what happens when the resident bull in the china closet, is given carte blanche.....I guess the old adage about squeaky wheels is true.....

Another informative piece of information of sorts, if one is interested in Oswald and the Great Game, is

The Secret Services Handbook - Michael Bradley with Thomas Carmichael

http://books.google.com/books?id=iWWaTQH5ikgC&dq=

If you agree that some things not publicized are more than worthwhile, the book seems to fit that category....

Dealey Plaza was almost 50 years ago, but the great game goes on and on.........

Let's hear it for the proverbial 'Bull in the China Shop', yours truly, without whose persistence, this entire JFK Conundrum could have gone on for yet another 50 years. And let us thank John Simkin for opening up this thread again because he realized how important the role of Guy Banister was in the entire JFK proceedings, not only in New Orleans, but through the Southern US and Latin America. And let us also thank Susan Klopfer, who works with a group of Civil Rights Cold Case volunteers as well. Without her, it might not have become so abundantly clear that among other things, William 'Guy' Banister was first and foremost the private detective of choice for every single pro-Segregation, anti-Semitic, anti-Civil Rights proponent throughout the Southern States touching the Gulf of Mexico. She also pointed out that Banister was on the payroll of the Mississippi Sovereignty Commission for Senator James O. Eastland, along with Maj. Gen. Edwin A. Walker during both the Ole Miss Riots and the Little Rock, Arkansas school desegregation crisis. Recall also that it was Walker who often visited Byron De La Beckwith in prison following the murder of Medgar Evers, Jr. and that it was none other than Jack Ruby who fingered Walker in his Warren Commission testimony. And how long was it the Banister's role in the Anti-Communist League of the Caribbean was totally ignored, almost deliberately, 40+ years, perhaps? And how many of you knew that Banister played a role with E. H. Hunt in the 1954 Guatamala coup of Arbenz run with 'Rip' Robertston and Allen Dulles, along with his United Fruit Company client which was less than a mile from his offices on Lafayette Street on St. Charles? Not many, I would venture to say. And when the information about 'Operation Red Cross', also run by Senators Eastland and Goldwater, and NOT the CIA was painstakingly extracted from Nathaniel Weyl, how many of you said: "Wow, everyone always said that one of the main keys to the understanding of the sponsors of the JFK hit was 'Operation Red Cross', now that we know it was done by SISS, under the auspices of Senator James Eastland from Mississippi who was on Draper's payroll, for the benefit of Senator Barry Goldwater from YAF and organized by Robert Morris from SISS and The China Lobby, who was the real force behind McCarthyism, this puts the entire JFK Assassination in a much clearer, brighter light!" No one besides me.

Why does it take a Civil Rights Activist to bring us all back to our senses to realize that the JFK murder and the other 3 acts of violence done between the Summer of 1963 and the Summer of 1964 were all done by the SAME forces, paid for by the SAME person, Wickliffe Draper, for the SAME reasons using the power behind Senator James O. Eastland, the Senator from The Pioneer Fund?

Even Jackie Kennedy said something to the effect: "What a shame that he had to die at the hands of a little nobody like Oswald instead of at least for a more nobler cause like 'The Civil Rights Movement'."

Looks like Jackie was right after all, and it looks like those like Bill Baggs, Editor of The Miami News whom I had the privilege to work for at the age of 16, and Ralph McGill, Editor of the Atlanta Constitution were also right when they said the JFK murder was first and foremost perpetrated by those in the Civil Rights movement for their own sinister purposes. Sure, it also served the purposes of the Viet Nam lobby, the MIC, the anti-Semites, the anti-Papists, the anti-Catholics, but who actually represented ALL of these interests and was in a position to reach deep down into his pockets and deep down into his hierarchy of KKK stormtroopers and the Gestapo of the Southern Civil Rights opponents? Only Wickliffe Preston Draper, using Senator James O. Eastland from the MSC, the KKK and the Draper Genetics Committee and Robert J. Morris whose history included Rapp-Coudert, McCarranism, The China Lobby, the Liberty Lobby, McCarthyism, MacArthurism and then SISS with Eastland as well. Trust me, without my contributions, Robert Morris, Charles Willoughby, Wickliffe Draper, Edwin Walker and even James Eastland and Guy Banister would have gone totally scot free.

You are welcome. You are all very welcome.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert:

Re: Banister and ONI: I've been mystified by this. His FBI service record (if it is accurate) does not seem to allow for Banister to have served in the armed forces in WWII; but he was involved as an FBI agent in at least a couple of anti-spy, anti-saboteur type activities during that period, so maybe he established an ONI relationship then.

The other one that mystifies me is the claim that Banister served in the Chicago FBI with Robert Aime Maheu. Again, if Banister's and Maheu's FBI records are accurate, Maheu left the FBI some years before Banister became SAC there (1954-1955).

Yes, I do wish someone would specialize in Banister and create a detailed biography of him.

Good place to put this..

Hon. W.M. Rainach

Summerfield, Louisiana

Dear Senator Rainach:

Reference is made to our recent telephone conversation regarding the tentative plans for the formation of a State Sovereignty Commission. At that time, I told you of my interest in the position of Chief Investigator.

I have for many years, supervised investigators in conducting investigations of matter which reason dictates will be similar to those the Commission will handle. I am qualified by practical experience, covering a period of more than 20 years, to train the Commissions investigators. I have served as a member of the teaching staff of (4) of the nations leading educational institutions.

I have one of the largest libraries of its kind which is available to the Commission for research.

I also have ample office space, which is available for Commission use, assuming that the Commission will need an office in New Orleans and that you will have your own stenographers, clerks, telephone service, etc.

When you are in New Orleans or Baton Rouge, an appointment with you to discuss this matter further, would be appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Guy Banister,

President

Good place to put this..

Hon. W.M. Rainach

Summerfield, Louisiana

Dear Senator Rainach:

Reference is made to our recent telephone conversation regarding the tentative plans for the formation of a State Sovereignty Commission. At that time, I told you of my interest in the position of Chief Investigator.

I have for many years, supervised investigators in conducting investigations of matter which reason dictates will be similar to those the Commission will handle. I am qualified by practical experience, covering a period of more than 20 years, to train the Commissions investigators. I have served as a member of the teaching staff of (4) of the nations leading educational institutions.

I have one of the largest libraries of its kind which is available to the Commission for research.

I also have ample office space, which is available for Commission use, assuming that the Commission will need an office in New Orleans and that you will have your own stenographers, clerks, telephone service, etc.

When you are in New Orleans or Baton Rouge, an appointment with you to discuss this matter further, would be appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Guy Banister,

President

Dave, welcome back. Was there a date on this letter and where did you find it?

Funny how a lead from a non-JFK researcher, like Susan Klopfer, can vault someone like Guy Banister right into

the Top Ten operatives list in a heartbeat. His role in the ACL of the Caribbean was even more massive than I

ever realized as a matter of fact, even though I was the only one highlighting his efforts there. Isolating him as

being close to the SISS or SISSY crowds, is also a major breakthrough, too, with the likes of Sourwine, Eastland

and Robert "McCarthyism" Morris. And how about what Nathaniel Weyl said about Operation Red Cross, yet another

Eastland and Goldwater operation?

This looks more and more like the classic "Et tu, Brute?" Caesar, Brutus and the Roman Senators operation to me.

Beware the Ides of March. March 22 was Draper's favorite Day of Denouement.

What new things have you discovered recently about the JFK hit?

Guy Banister died in June of 1964

And it seems he died a bankrupt. According to Harold Weisberg (I think it is in Oswald In New Orleans) Bannister was many months behind on his office rent when he died. THis indicates that Bannister is one person who did not profit from the JFK assassination, and that fact -- plus the absence of reliable evidence against him -- makes him a most unlikely suspect, IMHO.

With all due respect, Mr. Carroll, as far as being behind on office rent goes; meaning that Bannister had no money when he died, do you mean we should believe that he did not have one or two hundred dollars to his name when he died?

I say that because I rent an office in my city which is in a similar building (an old one but downtown) for $175 per month. (My city is has about 150,000 people in it)

What is that in 1963 prices? $25? $50?

So Bannister, who had at least had a pension or some income, could not come up with $700 or $800 in today’s dollars? (Four months rent)

Let’s take a look at the possibility of reliable evidence Mr. Carroll. That is a good suggestion. The problem is this scenario could have been fabricated as so much of this case has. Just because we read he was broke does not make it so.

I like your contributions and most notably your recent one that points out that a lot of this case comes down to each sides "expert witness."

You do see the obvious frontal shot and that is all that counts. Proving other aspects of this case is really superfluous. The shots came from the front and the Secret Service stood down. The rest of this is overkill and quite possibly “selling after the sale.” (has been already made)

Edited by Peter McGuire

Guy Banister died in June of 1964

And it seems he died a bankrupt. According to Harold Weisberg (I think it is in Oswald In New Orleans) Bannister was many months behind on his office rent when he died. THis indicates that Bannister is one person who did not profit from the JFK assassination, and that fact -- plus the absence of reliable evidence against him -- makes him a most unlikely suspect, IMHO.

With all due respect, Mr. Carroll, as far as being behind on office rent goes; meaning that Bannister had no money when he died, do you mean we should believe that he did not have one or two hundred dollars to his name when he died?

I say that because I rent an office in my city which is in a similar building (an old one but downtown) for $175 per month. (My city is has about 150,000 people in it)

What is that in 1963 prices? $25? $50?

So Bannister, who had at least had a pension or some income, could not come up with $700 or $800 in today’s dollars? (Four months rent)

Let’s take a look at the possibility of reliable evidence Mr. Carroll. That is a good suggestion. The problem is this scenario could have been fabricated as so much of this case has. Just because we read he was broke does not make it so.

I like your contributions and most notably your recent one that points out that a lot of this case comes down to each sides "expert witness."

You do see the obvious frontal shot and that is all that counts. Proving other aspects of this case is really superfluous. The shots came from the front and the Secret Service stood down. The rest of this is overkill and quite possibly “selling after the sale.” (has been already made)

To Stephen, David and Peter

There is no reference to Bannister by name, but I would imagine his name crops up here and there in the following section, I just found......

Douglas Valentine mentioned to me there is some good stuff in these files, I have some other links to add, but the following is new to me.

FBI Files - Shaw/Allen FOIA Cases

1. David William Ferrie - New Orleans Field Office, Part 1

2. David William Ferrie - New Orleans Field Office, Part 2

3. Dean Adams Andrews - INS Referrals

4. Dean Adams Andrews - See References

5. Dean Adams Andrews, Part 1

6. Dean Adams Andrews, Part 2

7. Silvia Duran

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...o?docSetId=1897

After many years of looking at this, I've come to the conclusion that LHO worked for Banister as a low level informant. To quote his secretray, Delphine Roberts, "he was with the office." Banister had files on all sorts of groups and people.

Dave,

Informing on whom and for what purpose? What do you make of the Oswald FPCC leaflet campaign, the Klein's Sporting Goods rifle purchase,

and the Clinton, LA voter registration drive now that it is apparent that Banister also worked for Senator James O. Eastland at SISS and

even at the MissSovComm as well, according to Susan Klopfer and others, too?

Certainly someone in that New Orleans and Mississippi nexus of characters was in charge of setting up Oswald big time and it had to come from

the top with Eastland telling Banister and others what to do on a step by step basis regarding the Oswald "legend" and its construction.

Looks like Banister applied for and got a job under Eastland at the MissSovComm, most likely as chief investigator.

What do you, or anyone else, make of all this, in light of the fact, that Sourwine, Morris, Weyl and others were apparently following Eastland's lead at

Operation Red Cross as well? Weyl said that the CIA was kept out of Operation Red Cross at the direct behest of Eddie Bayo Perez and his associates.

If you can not assassinate JFK's character using Operation Red Cross, then what is the next logical step? JFK: The Final Solution.

John,

I don't believe Banister got the job. He did function as a mini commission though. For a good read about the Miss Sov Commission. Read "Dixie's Dirty Secrets" by James Dickerson. Dickerson takes you to the edge of some interesting subjects but then backs off. The subjects being LHO, James Earl Ray, Leander Perez, and Carlos Marcello. He does go into detail on a key subject here: the Mississippi Sovereignty Commission. The Sov Comm was set up and run by ex-FBI agents, among others. One of the primary backers was George Rogers who later went to work for the CIA.

I always thought that the MissSovComm records should have been declared JFK assassination records. Here’s a partial list of the names that can be found in the Miss Sov Comm files: Lee Harvey Oswald, Marina Oswald, Guy Banister, H.L Hunt, Gen Walker, Wesley Swift, David A. Phillips * (do you think it’s Atlee?), Robert D. Morrow, Willie Somersett, Ned Touchstone, Robert Morris, Henry Palmer (didn’t he see LHO in Clinton?) Alex Rorke, Jr. Ed Butler (maybe Ed Scalon Butler of INCA?) Robert DePugh, John Rousselot, John Lechner (as seen in Richard Nagell’s notebook) John Roselli, Lamar Hunt, David Ferrie, Robert Surrey, and Jack Brown (as named by Joe Milteer).

Edited by David Boylan

John,

I don't believe Banister got the job. He did function as a mini commission though. For a good read about the Miss Sov Commission. Read "Dixie's Dirty Secrets" by James Dickerson. Dickerson takes you to the edge of some interesting subjects but then backs off. The subjects being LHO, James Earl Ray, Leander Perez, and Carlos Marcello. He does go into detail on a key subject here: the Mississippi Sovereignty Commission. The Sov Comm was set up and run by ex-FBI agents, among others. One of the primary backers was George Rogers who later went to work for the CIA.

I always thought that the MissSovComm records should have been declared JFK assassination records. Here’s a partial list of the names that can be found in the Miss Sov Comm files: Lee Harvey Oswald, Marina Oswald, Guy Banister, H.L Hunt, Gen Walker, Wesley Swift, David A. Phillips * (do you think it’s Atlee?), Robert D. Morrow, Willie Somersett, Ned Touchstone, Robert Morris, Henry Palmer (didn’t he see LHO in Clinton?) Alex Rorke, Jr. Ed Butler (maybe Ed Scalon Butler of INCA?) Robert DePugh, John Rousselot, John Lechner (as seen in Richard Nagell’s notebook) John Roselli, Lamar Hunt, David Ferrie, Robert Surrey, and Jack Brown (as named by Joe Milteer).

I have been looking into all aspects of "The Ghosts of Mississippi" since about 1994 as you know including my testimony in front of the ARRB in Dallas about James Eastland and Robert Morris. My testimony about Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms got cut onto the editing room floor, but Joe Knapp remembers that audible gasp from the audience when I started naming names on the record. Three days later Helms made that threat against Clinton coming into North Carolina so I had to back off that approach.

When I called up eventual Pulitzer Prize winner Doug Blackmon after the published the June 11, 1999 WSJ article about Draper's funding of the MissSovComm, he went to my ARRB testimony on line and was just totally amazed that I was on to Draper and Eastland 5 years before any documents were released by the MissSovComm. Most of it was done on the basis of Eastland's work for the Draper Genetics Committees as part of SISS, but the lion's share was based on the word of the person Mary Ferrell called her "best informant" Roy Hargraves, Hemming's buddy who was known as the "California Bomber."

Too bad the ARRB was shut down well before the MissSovComm was really opened up in the 1998-1999 timeframe. I think that was probably deliberate. I was told at the time that both SISS and HUAC were

"deliberately and intentionally" exempted from the JFK Records Act. And Susan Klopfer thinks that the MSC files were picked clean between 1995 and 1999 by the insiders before they went truly public.

Banister flew to Greenwood, Mississippi with DeLesseps Morrison in 1956 to visit Eastland, on yet another secretive mission which was just before the MSC was started as I recall. And Eastland was behind most if not all of Oswald's New Orleans based legend building: Clinton, LA - Kleins Sporting Goods and now even the FPCC leafleting campaign run by Banister, according to Anthony Summers when he interviewed Banister's secretary, Delphine ?? was it? For my money, whoever built Oswald's legend in New Orleans did it through SISS which meant only Eastland, Morris, Sourwine or Dodd were involved with Banister who also was seen in Clinton, LA with Ferrie for the voter registration drive. Plus Ed Scannell Butler, as you mentioned for the N.O. radio interview who was yet another Eastland and Patrick Frawley, Jr. gopher.

Frawley hired Morris at Technicolor and at Schick when he could find no other work for a while.

INCA, DINKA DOO. Alton Ochsner, too.

Some day soon, Paul Weyrich's prediction about Wickliffe Draper will become a generally accepted

historical principle:

"When the role of The Pioneer Fund and Wickliffe Draper in the historical events of the 20th Century

are fully understood and recognized, all of the world's history books will have to be re-written from scratch."

That includes most, if not all, of the JFK history books, too. Start writing.

John,

Dave , You are correct. Banister did not 'officially' get the job with the MSC. The main reason being that he was too radioactive, because of his activities in the segregationist movement. Some on the Commission, feared his hiring would play into the hands of those claiming that the Commission was merely a weapon against Civil Rights activists (which it was!).

-Bill

Some one on another forum asked me about the Wanted for Treason poster and the presence of the Weissman name...

Bernard Weissman was his name as I recall, and I think it was printed on that poster, too. Just like the use of Jack Ruby as a focused minor player in the JFK hit, so they could cite the fact that: "Ruby is really Rubenstein" in later references to him. The influence of Rev. Gerald L K Smith in the design of the JFK plot AND the scapegoating later on was very, very important. Smith was involved in the Huey Long assassination after he found out that Long had plans to get rid of Smith from the Share the Wealth program.

Who was the scapegoat then, murdered on the spot by Long's bodyguards according to my hypothesis? Dr. Carl Weiss, who was later called: "Karl Weiss, the Jewish Communist doctor" in Cross and the Flag when he started throwing stones at him. Smith headed up The Nazi Silver Shirts organization with William Dudley Pelley, who was convicted of violations of the Alien and Sedition Act during World War II then later exonerated when the judge "died" suddenly during the appeal I think. Smith, Draper, Vonsiatsky and Pelley were part of both The Ashville "Nazi" Conference and "The Plot to Seize the White House" against FDR which was detailed by Jules Archer. This plot involved putting in Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler as the proxy President. Butler fought all the Banana Wars for Boston Fruit, later United Fruit which was started by Andrew Preston from Boston, a cousin of Wickliffe Preston Draper who taught all the tricks about Cotton plantation slaves and Banana Plantation slaves to Andrew Preston. The Drapers and the Prestons owned both Mississippi cotton plantations, Latin American Banana plantations and later New England based company town textile mill slave plantations. Smith was also active with The America First Committee, headed by textile millionaire William Regnery and Gen. Robert E. Wood and Col. Robert McCormick, too, most of whom later served with Angleton, Cline, Morris and Willoughby on The American Security Council in the 1960's.

Talk about robber barons, the Drapers and the Prestons with the Forbes, the Cabots, the Lodges, the Paines and the Osbornes all mostly Tories from England fighting AGAINST the upstart colonists in the New World wrote the book about being an anti-Union robber baron for over 150 years. Draper actually enlisted in the British Army during World War I and served at a British outpost in India as an observer during World War II.

I believe Klopfer is mistaken about Robert Morris meeting with Eastland in Greenwood Miss. It was Chep (DeLesseps) Morrison; the Mayor of New Orleans who accompanied Banister to Eastland's estate. I came across this article years ago while in New Orleans, searching the Times Picayune and States Item microfiche. The article has a picture of them both

(Morrison and Banister) getting off a private plane in Greenwood Miss.

This meeting was about Banisters desire for a possible ‘Red Squad’ for the NOPD,

Banister requested that Morrison meet with Eastland, in order to brief the Mayor on the 'Red problem' in La.

Banister was indeed close with Eastland (and probably Robert Morris as well), as they both worked tirelessly to defend segregation. Guy Banister was a valued private source for several orgs and Committees. He was recommended as an investigator for the Mississippi Sovereignty Committee by his friend and fellow investigator John D. Sullivan. Sullivan thought that the Committee could utilize Banisters investigative skills, and his numerous files on the Civil Rights groups etc. He was not hired however; do to concerns about his rabid political views, which some Commissioners thought might play into the hands of their critics.

Banister applied for investigative positions’ with the Louisiana Sovereignty Committee (see letter to W.M. Rainach in Boylan post) and the Louisiana Un-American Activities Committee. He especially wanted the position at LUAC because he thought the Committee lacked experienced or qualified personnel to accomplish the task at hand. When they didn’t take him up on it, he became critical of their “lack of results”.

I believe he was counting on a position with the Committee to help with his propaganda aims, before and after 11-22-63. They did cooperate to some extent, but not soon enough, or nearly as much, as Banister desired.

Banister was not in the Service during the war, he was with the FBI. He was not in the ONI, however his friend and cohort Guy Johnson, was.

Banister, was a virulent racist and anti-communist who would stop at nothing to get “results”… even if he wasn’t paid in $$.

For people like Guy Banister, there were causes that didn’t always have monetary rewards, like saving the White race from ‘Godless Communism’

There were many others of his ilk that ended up in the same broke boat, like his former buddy, Kent Courtney. Very few soldiers in this field, made money for their endeavors.

-Bill

John,

Couple of items of interest on your short list just above related to Man Cand by Richard Condon and the JFK conundrum:

1) Wesley K. Swift was with the Christian Defense League operated by Gerald L K Smith (Winnipeg Airport Incident) who used Swift as his personal bodyguard for several decades. And of course, Richard Condon mentioned both Rev. Gerald L K Smith and Father Charles Coughlin, BY NAME, in Man Cand. Rumor has it that Senator Thomas J. Dodd from Connecticut, who went to Providence College and was always a lifetime friend of the Church, spared both the Catholic Church and Father Coughlin the embarassment and humiliation of being indicted as a Nazi agent, a Tokyo Rose, or as a violator of the Alien and Sedition Act of 1917 when Anastase Vonsiatsky was arrested in the early 1940's. Vonsiatsky, of course, was THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE in the Condon novel. Since Dodd also served as a prosecutor on the Nuremberg Tribunals, he was considered a Nazi hater and their natural enemy and not a Nazi collaborator or sympathizer, but Senator James O. Eastland, however was another case entirely. Could Dodd have changed his mind about the Spy vs. Spy entanglements and decided that Russia could only be defeated by taking sides with the Nazis from Paperclip and other similar programs? Certainly. Was Dodd fascinated by the case of Bogdhan Stashinsky as described later in Murder to Order by Karl Anders? For sure he was. He traveled to West Berlin to visit Stash in jail there using SISS funds after Oswald was killed and was later censured for doing so and never won an election again. Punishment for sticking his nose into SISS and Eastland's private business? For sure. Dodd also knew all the players at SMOM and SKOM and the Vatican and might have been consulted on the decision (by Eastland, Robert Morris from Fordham, Otto Otepka from Catholic University, Patrick J. Frawley, Jr.) and others to snuff JFK, but I have never heard of any evidence to that effect one way or the other. Just pretty good speculation. When I went to Providence College to do some Vonsiatsky research, the library curators and management were all up in arms about the possibility that Dodd might be indicted by me or others as a co-conspirator. Maybe they were already familiar with the work of George Michael Evica in this regard. It is sort of a shame that I chose to look at the SISS Eastland evidence, the Draper Genetics Committee evidence about Eastland and the MissSovComm evidence against Eastland and came down very hard on him, while finding Dodd pretty much innocent of such deviousness and criminal intent, and Evica did just the opposite, indicting Dodd and ignoring Eastland. We probably could have and would have worked together on this SISS and Pioneer Fund complicity in the JFK hit, if only we could have agreed on the role of Dodd vs. the role of Eastland, but we were both pretty intransigent on that score unfortunately and we went our separate ways. Plus I had no real interest in the Albert Schweitzer College thread preferring to focus on the Pioneer Fund, Draper and Vonsiatsky threads while Evica wanted to pursue the Frederic Osborne leads. Such is life. Too many topics, so little time.

2) Edwin A. Walker was not only named by Jack Ruby as his personal suspect in the JFK hit, but interacted with J. Strom Thurmond (Senator Thomas Jordan in Man Cand) during the Muzzling of the Military hearings. Robert J. Morris ("Lord Morris Croftnol" = "Lord Frontal Morris) in Man Cand and "Major Dismiss" = "R. Morris is Mad" also in Man Cand by Condon) was Edwin Walker's attorney right after the Ole Miss insurrection project and Morris was Otepka's attorney after the Walt Rostow hearings that resulted in getting Otepka fired.

3) Alex Rorke, Jr. of course was with Willoughby/MacArthur forces Man Cand forces, Billy James Hargis, Edward ManCand Hunter and Sarah McClendon at ACL CofC for years. MacArthur was cited using 2 oil paintings of his in the movie, but only appears in the book and the movie as Benjamin K. Arthur, the Presidential Candidate in the final scene of the move. This was probably done using poetic license by Sinatra and the producer.

4) Edward Scanlon Butler of Alton Ochsner's INCA did the Oswald New Orleans radio interview further building his legend as a returning Commie in sheep's clothing. Ochsner later joined these guys as head of The Council for National Policy: Nelson Bunker Hunt, Edwin Meese III, Pat Robertson whose father Willis A. Robertson was the "other" Senator from Louisiana when Huey Long was assassinated by the Gerald L K Smith forces who then snuffed the resident patsy Carl Weiss, Thomas F. Ellis, III from the Board of the Pioneer Fund, Tim LaHaye, etc. Oswald checked out a book about Huey Long from the N.O. Public Library, something to do with a project related to blowing up the Huey Long bridge across the Mississippi... I forget precisely right now.

5) Milteer, Wesley K. Swift, Jack Brown, Robert Morris and Willie Somersett discussed Oswald and the JFK case during tape recorded and written transcripts, plus they were later implicated in the MLK case or the MLK character assassination attempts as well. The Robert Morris image file at the MSC has GIFs of some of his efforts to use someone name O'Dell to paint MLK with the

ComSymp guilt by association brush. Morris was everywhere in the JFK and MLK cases. And he was everywhere in Man Cand by

Richard Condon. Everywhere. Condon, you pulled off an amazing feat and should be congratulated for that.

6) The Hunts were very close with Willoughby before, during and after the Korean War. All of them profited to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars by cornering the World Soybean futures market according to Prof. Bruce Cumings then staging the incident leading to the start of the Korean War, exactly like Hitler staged a fake attack on Germany by Polish soldiers and then claimed that he acted with a retaliatory counter attack against Poland when he invaded. Willoughby learned from Hitler and did the

same thing in Korea.

Overall, the evidence here is almost overwhelming. The John F. Kennedy hit is yet another unsolved Mississippi Civil Rights Cold Case done by Klansmen and kinsmen surrounding Draper, Eastland, Banister, Walker and their Ghosts of Mississippi. The evidence is overwhelming, undeniable and penultimately, convincing for all but the most obstinate.

"Dixie's Dirty Secrets" by James Dickerson is on my reading list even though it was not well received. Darn book still costs about $40 with shipping for the most part. More later...

Edited by John Bevilaqua