The Education Forum

The Epileptic Seizure

Tim Gratz

I also believe that the actor pretending to having a epileptic seizure,was using the same method a magician does using "slight of hand."

Michael:

What other analogies strike you about this event? I think its interesting you mention a magician's slight of hand... I have an interest in the MKULTRA mind control aspects of the JFK case, and your mention of a magician brings that aspect quickly to mind.

Gene

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested how many members believe the man with the seizure in front of the TSBD had anything to do with the plot?

If the incident had anything to do with the plot, what was it intended to, or what did it, accomplish?

Tim, I believe this person has been identified as an employee of the Dallas Morning News.

BK

Jerry Belknap was his name.

James

James:

Do you have any pictures of Mr. Belknap, or the ambulance response? Given that it occurred minutes before JFK arrived, and that so many cameras were poised at that time in the Plaza, a picture of either belknap or the ambulance responding must be available.

Gene

William: "I believe this person has been identified as an employee of the Dallas Morning News."

Very interesting.

Dealey Plaza, as usually portrayed and accepted, is merely the Northern Half of Dealey Plaza.

http://www.dealeyplazauk.co.uk/Dallas%20history.htm

"The Grassy Knoll, the Texas School Book Depository, and the Triple Underpass -- many people across the planet can quickly envision the north side of Dealey Plaza when they hear any of these phrases."

"Some consider the north Texas location of Dallas as the "Heart of Texas", the second largest and arguably the most famous city in Texas. But most people don' realize that Dealey Plaza is the heart of the history of Dallas, and is the location at which Dallas was founded. So if Dallas is the heart of Texas, Dealey Plaza is the heart of Dallas..."

Significant events occurred to the south of this generally seen as DP...

Ruby in DMN.

Noon Dallas Morning News

12:30 On corner near Postal Annex Building; Dealey Plaza; Dallas Morning News

1 Carousel Club

1 Dallas Morning News

This (Dallas Morning News offics) was apparently (by studying inagery) a vantage point from the south covering the TSBD and its surrounds. Likewise Harry D Holmes (fifth floor corner office directly opposite the sixth floor 'nest', TSBD building) Postal Annex Building, is close to the same line of sight, from the post office (Terminal Annexe). (methinks that whoever can ID the 4-5 others wih HDH in his office watching the assasssination may have cracked the case, or started the process of cracking it wide open). (Likewise perhaps Fay Leon Blunt repeated and ignored calls to the FBI that they should investigate the PO. Post WC publication, FLB rapidly enters oblivion.)

As the Epileptic drew attention in the area near the TSBD, the event also drew attention away from the southern part of DP.

The attention away from the southern half and events there is firmly embedded in JFK research dogma/history in imagery, accounts, witness names, and theory. That the Epileptic was a DMN employee while Ruby was in a DMN office (or was he indeed 'watching the fireworks' from the corner of the Postal Annexe? Ground Level?) overlooking the scene is yet one more point of interest.

Something just occured to me, (how could one have missed it?), if Ruby was apparently so pally with members of the DPD, and Harry so definitely so, particularly with Capt. Fritz, and they had been living and working and moving in wide circles downtown, what reason is there to consider that Ruby and Harry were also not somehow well known to each other? Harry, in plain view, slipped through the cracks for the entire time of his life, yet so much of the case pivots around him and events he was personally involved with. Pity he's no longer around to face a grilling, and double pity that a couple of years after he resigned, the USPO became the more privatised USPS and where are all the old Dallas/NO et.c. internal USPO Postal Inspection Department records/documents today? Has anyone ever found this out? Has anyone ever bothered trying to? Fear of 'Going Postal'?

some more

TESTIMONY OF BONNIE RAY WILLIAMS

Mr. BALL. What year did you get out of high school?

Mr. WILLIAMS. 1962.

Mr. BALL. And where did you go to work after that?

Mr. WILLIAMS. I went to work at Marriott's Motor Hotel.

Mr. BALL. What did you do there?

Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, I started off as a dishwasher. Then they put me on as a fry cook.

Mr. BALL. And how long did you stay there?

Mr. WILLIAMS. About 6 or 7 months.

Mr. BALL. Then where did you go to work?

Mr. WILLIAMS. I went to work at Union Terminal Building, baggage department.

Mr. BALL. How long did you work there?

Mr. WILLIAMS. I worked there about a year.

Mr. BALL. What kind of work did you do there?

Mr. WILLIAMS. I was a mail separator.

Mr. BALL. Then where did you go?

Mr. WILLIAMS. Then I found this job at the Texas School Book Depository.

Mr. BALL. When did you get that job?

Mr. WILLIAMS. Around about September 8th.

Mr. BALL. What year?

Mr. WILLIAMS. 1963.

mail separator...about a year...Then I found this job at the Texas School Book Depository...September 8th...1963

hmmm...during that year he could have actually handled...er...'dum de dum'.

Nah, dead letters. Forget it.

EDIT::

Tom: "The epliptic siezure episode created a delay/slowdown in the parade's forward speed as the blockage of Houston/Elm St. created by this occurance was radioed back to the lead vehicle in the parade."

Harry D Holmes was following the progress of the motorcade by radio in his office (directly opposite the 'nest', armed with ocular/s) by his own account.. He COULD very well have seen 'the wrong person' 'in the right place' and quickly organised a call to the DMN to set up the delay.

(They were determined that 'the man on the horseback' would no longer be the one on 'Carolines tricycle'.)

This subject has been going on forever it seems like. Could be either way. Very good chance he just had a "fit" and needed an ambulance, and felt better once at the hospital. People with Epilepsy often have very short seizures, or they could be extended. Regardless [getting off track] it would be a very ingenious method of distracting peoples attention. Most people look at at the distraction for the TSBD. But the main objective may have been for the Dal-Tex, Co. Records building, or even the parking lot area. This would have allowed not only maybe shooters, but spotters, radio men, phony S/S and DPD men to get to their perspective locations as per plans. A few other things. Tom mentioned with BR Williams being on the 6th floor causing the shooter to take a less than desirable location for a shot, but when BR moved, it allowed him to move to the desirable location. [meaning the east end window] My opinion, the west end windows would have been a better shooting location than the east. Closer to target for one, plus an easier shot IMO. [You wouldnt have been all squeezed into the corner with that nasty pipe in the way on the east end] Additionally, the west end was the original shooter location witnessed by Arnold Rowland and his wife, and others. Another thing. John graciously posted the WC testimony of BR Williams by Mr. Ball. BRW testified about where he worked over the last few years or so. Why would BR leave a Government job working at the Post Office, for a job stacking school books for like a $1.25 an hour?? Doesnt make too much sense to me, to leave a Gov. job, [civil service] with Im sure [even at that time] ins. benefits, holidays, vacation, sick time, etc... Just seems odd, doesnt it? Here is a young black man, one year out of high school, with no other schooling, or prior P.O. exp. who was a dishwasher and a fry cook, getting a job at the Union Terminal Annex Post Office. Then leaving it. I guess Ive seen weirder things. JMO FWIW-MS

Michael:

I think you're onto something interesting with the Dallas Morning News aspect... part-time (maybe just got the job) seems awfully coincidental. I wonder if he stayed on with the news and kept the job afterwards...and for how long? Also, as someone knowledgeable in persons with seizure disease, the statistics show the vast majority (especially those with so-called head injury precursor events) to be prone to maybe one, and then none for a long time. Plus, I can't see an ER allowing someone who had such an episode- especially one where an ambulance ride is warranted - to simply walk away. This doesn't jibe well with the expected medical responses and profiles for such an injury.

Gene

Tim,
Steve, that is very interesting information. He is claiming fainting spells from a car accident that occured several years earlier? That seems a tad suspicious to me, certainly worthy of more investigation at the time.

Oh, I don't know. He's 23, only has a part time job and living at home with his parents.

I'd be interested to know what kind of medication he was taking that would forestall fainting spells.

Steve Thomas

Steve:

As someone knowledgeable in persons with seizure disease, the statistics show the vast majority (especially those with so-called head injury precursor events) to be prone to maybe one, and then none for a long time, if ever again. Plus, I can't see an ER allowing someone who had such an episode- especially one where an ambulance ride is warranted - to simply walk away. This doesn't jibe well with the expected medical responses and profiles for such an injury. I agree with Tim... fainting spells from an accident several years ago seems a weak (but simple) story line. An implausible medical excuse. The Belknap anecdote screams out to me as a planned distraction and way too coincidental.

Gene

Gene,

I have never seen your question to me until today.Sorry for the late response.I also have reason to believe that the 'smoke" in Dealy Plaza & the surrounding areas might have been a diversion tactic also.It`s just too hard for me to believe that a rifle would emit the amount of smoke that witnesses have claimed to see.The "old days" of rifles producing smoke are far behind us.

Hi Gene,

As tempting as this incident is to label as conspiratorial, I do not believe it was. If my memory isn't failing me, I seem to recall that it was O'Neal's dispatcher Dan Dawson that suggested this may have been a diversion connected to the assassination - this being a personal feeling of his.

Ambulance driver Aubrey Rike in a subsequent interview suggested Belknap may have had a seisure but it seems it was indeed just a fainting spell.

In December of 1963, Belknap paid the ambulance bill of $12.50 and then I believe went to work for a refrigerator company, the name of which escapes me for now.

I do not know if Belknap is still alive but he does have a sister. I do not have a photograph of him.

Sorry I can not be of more help but when I looked into this many years ago, I just found nothing that warranted spending any real time on it as it ultimately went nowhere.

FWIW.

James

And although I am not of the opinion that the "epileptic" siezure victim is aware of the WHY? that he was selected for this, neither do I randomly believe in the pure "coincidence" of this matter either.

I believe the "epileptic seizure" was an act and this person knew nothing of what was going on, just do as told. Like the way Woody Allen directs his actors.

Kathy

Gene,

Belknap died in 1985 - cause unknown (to me). He was originally from Ranger, Tx and moved to Irving with his family in 1955.

What I don't find suspicious:

1. That he was picked up so quickly by an ambulance. Seems to me, and ambulance would have been in the vicinity of the motorcade ready for an emergency.

2. That he denied epilepsy. Though his description of fainting without loss of consciousness sounds awfully like an atonic epileptic seizure, he may well have denied it due to the stigma attached to epilepsy. In '63, we weren't that far removed from throwing epileptics into asylums.

3. That he was able to leave the hospital so easily. He said it was after JFK had been brought in. Amid all that turmoil, I don't think anyone would consider stopping him, especially since he claimed to a nurse that he felt much better.

What I think warrants pondering:

1. Living in Irving, was his family known to the Paines or Randles?

2. That he had a part-time (temp?) job with the DMN... reminiscent of LHO's temp job. The DMN itself plays no minor part in the dramas of that week-end - intentionally or otherwise.

3. That he described feeling "much better" after taking his medication. No anticonvulsant medication will give an instant feeling of well-being. In fact, side affects (if they are experienced at all), aren't all that pleasant. There is a possibility he was not on anticonvulsants at all. Sometimes drugs like Valium are used - though unlikely here if Belknap's description of his seizures was accurate. Pity he was not asked to name the medication he was using.

fwiw

Gene,

Belknap died in 1985 - cause unknown (to me). He was originally from Ranger, Tx and moved to Irving with his family in 1955.

What I don't find suspicious:

1. That he was picked up so quickly by an ambulance. Seems to me, and ambulance would have been in the vicinity of the motorcade ready for an emergency.

2. That he denied epilepsy. Though his description of fainting without loss of consciousness sounds awfully like an atonic epileptic seizure, he may well have denied it due to the stigma attached to epilepsy. In '63, we weren't that far removed from throwing epileptics into asylums.

3. That he was able to leave the hospital so easily. He said it was after JFK had been brought in. Amid all that turmoil, I don't think anyone would consider stopping him, especially since he claimed to a nurse that he felt much better.

What I think warrants pondering:

1. Living in Irving, was his family known to the Paines or Randles?

2. That he had a part-time (temp?) job with the DMN... reminiscent of LHO's temp job. The DMN itself plays no minor part in the dramas of that week-end - intentionally or otherwise.

3. That he described feeling "much better" after taking his medication. No anticonvulsant medication will give an instant feeling of well-being. In fact, side affects (if they are experienced at all), aren't all that pleasant. There is a possibility he was not on anticonvulsants at all. Sometimes drugs like Valium are used - though unlikely here if Belknap's description of his seizures was accurate. Pity he was not asked to name the medication he was using.

fwiw

Thanks Greg... the associated information about several false alarm calls to the ambulance company in the weeks just prior to the assassination add another dimension, in my opinion. One of our Forum members added an interesting observation that the purported distraction is akin to a magician's slight of hand (shades of MKULTRA) which sets off alarms for me, personally. The fact that the ambulance apparently slowed the motorcade - allegedly allowing shooter teams to get in place, and to control the timing of events - seems a very tempting scenario. If a similar event were to occur today, I dare say the first responders would not be an EMT team... Secret Service, and all other sorts of protective personnel (in the crowd) would - like a new suit - be all over a guy in fatigues, writhing on the ground, just minutes away from POTUS arrival. Way too suspicious and coincidental. And, the fact this has never been researched in depth really surprises me.

Regards,

Gene

And although I am not of the opinion that the "epileptic" siezure victim is aware of the WHY? that he was selected for this, neither do I randomly believe in the pure "coincidence" of this matter either.

I believe the "epileptic seizure" was an act and this person knew nothing of what was going on, just do as told. Like the way Woody Allen directs his actors.

Kathy

Kathleen:

Good insight on the actor aspect... one of many in the Plaza that day, apparently. I wonder how one 'scripts' such a play, and stages an unsuspecting actor to play a part. What did they tell him? Who approached him? How was it kept innocent or unconnected, insofar as Belknap knew? Why was he allowed to live afterwards, for 20+ years? How could he have not suspected...after the fact? Surely he must have known later that something was played out, and that he was part of it. I can't believe it was the classic explanation we've heard of being part of a military op, or abortion plot. And, he was a young man (23-24, about the same age as Oswald) at the time, with another 'part-time' job across the street. Did he experience a suspicious death in 1985? So many questions...

Gene

This must be him. It's from the Ranger HS site.

post-2377-1207351009_thumb.jpg

JERRY BELKNAP died in 1985. He attended RHS but

moved in 1955 graduating from Irving High School.

He was survived by his parents J.T. (RHS-1931) and

Inez Pounds (RHS-1936) Belknap, brother Jim Belknap

and wife Pat of Fort Worth, sisters Virginia Cowley

(RHS-1957) of Temple, Janice Odom and husband Jim

of San Antonio, and Judy Parker and husband Michael

of Killeen.

Ranger HS item

Edited by Roger Fong

I believe the "epileptic seizure" was an act and this person knew nothing of what was going on, just do as told. Like the way Woody Allen directs his actors.Kathy

And therein lies the essential element of any such operation.

The "cellular" structure, as developed by the Sicilian's, and further utilized by virtually all covert agencies, insures that few would have any knowledge as to the exact "WHY"? of any such actions which they were involved in.

And, although they may at some time and date "connect a few dots", even this would not serve to place the overall aspects in the open light.

Just as firecrackers being set off during the course of the motorcade also "conditioned" the SS Agents into a non-responsive attitude. (Pavlov's dog).

As to the "far too concidental" aspects.

First off, the TSDB was, irrelevant as to what many proclaimed experts state, the ideal shooting/sniper position.

1. It placed the shooter high enough that irrelevant as to any crowds, the shooter would always have a clear view of the target.

Only a complete idiot would take up some position in the open, behind the stockade fence, etc; under some misguided concept that he would not be observed prior to ever being able to get a shot off, or even if not observed, possibly having his view blocked by pedestrian traffic, etc;.

2. It provided the potential of a shot as the presidential limo approached the TSDB, after having slowed for the right turn onto Houston St., off Main St.

3. With this potential available, even were SS Agents riding on the back of the car, the shooter would still have the limited ability to get off at least one well aimed shot at JFK.

4. And, although the frontal shot would have been the most difficult to achieve, this viewpoint from the sixth floor corner window gave the shooter the time and opportunity to observe the target and make the decision as to whether to take the more risky "frontal" shot, due to SS on the Limo, or, to wait until the far better shooting location after the limo had passed the TSDB.

5. The shots taken were the "best" scenario. The Presidential limo had slowed to an extremely minimum speed, and the shooter would have known that the SS were not interfering with the line-of-sight to target.

6. The "sniper's perch" location provided the best alignment available as the target moved away, and decreased any "cross-angle" of fire in which the shooter had to "lead" the target, to the absolute minimum.

7. It was in fact, the absolutely ideal shooting location.

However!

Just prior to arrival of the Presidential Motorcade, Bonnie Ray Williams was seated very near the sniper's perch eating his lunch, thus creating interference with this ideal shooting position.

This apparantly forced the shooter to move to the opposite end of the building on that floor, where he was clearly observed.

8. Had the shooter been required to take shots from the opposite side of the building, then he would have had to achieved a shot at a target which was travelling laterally across a field of fire, on a downward elevation, and an unknown rate of speed.

Which, even the absollute best shooter would have difficulty with.

Thusly, Bonnie Ray Williams presence at the sniper's nest location, forced the shooter into a potential firing position which was considerably less than desirable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Standard motorcade proceedures call for any disruption ahead of the motorcade to be relayed back immediately to the motorcade.

This serves to indicate whether the motorcade need take an alternative route to avoid the problem, or, if merely slowing down it's rate of progress will give time for the disruption to be cleared.

The disruption/purported epileptic seizure would have/should have been relayed back to the lead vehicle in the motorcade, which would have thereafter dictated that that the motorcade slow it's rate of progress in order for the disruption to be cleared.

This delay, assuming that it actually occurred, (and the Dallas PD Department Radio Transcripts would verify or negate), gave Bonnie Ray Williams time to eat his chicken and finish his meal and thus go down to the fifth floor window with his fellow co-workers, and more importantly:

Gave the shooter the additional time needed for his "Best Position" shooting area to be vacated and allow the shooters return to this position and thusly not have to attempt what would have been extremely difficult shots from the opposite side of the building.

In that regards, it is highly coincidental!