The Education Forum

Hidden government group linking JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra and 9/11

When I think of SS in Dallas, I think of the following

• EVERYTHING IS PUSHED BACK IN THE "POTUS PARADE" thus opening up shooting lanes in DP.
  1. Atomic Suitcase (not really pushed back for shooting lane ,however ,but survival of nuke war power was vital /delicate matter)
  2. News/Photograhic people
  3. motorcycles
  4. agents to the sides of the Limo
Edited by Steven Gaal

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think of SS in Dallas, I think of the following

• EVERYTHING IS PUSHED BACK IN THE "POTUS PARADE" thus opening up shooting lanes in DP.
  • Atomic Suitcase (not really pushed back for shooting lane ,however ,but survival of nuke war power was vital /delicate matter)
  • News/Photograhic people
  • motorcycles
  • agents to the sides of the Limo

Well, Steve, I will agree with you on these points. I think many readers and writers on this Forum agree that without Secret Service participation at SOME level, the JFK murder would not have happened.

Yet again, my argument here is similar to my argument about the CIA. I claim that there were Secret Service ROGUES who acted in a small, secret conspiracy with David Morales, Guy Banister, Edwin Walker and others who held the common JBS belief that JFK was a COMMUNIST.

I think that might have included the Secret Service Agents in the LEAD CAR of the JFK motorcade, which was driven by DPD Chief Jesse Curry (whom I also regard as part of the ground-crew).

I doubt that the entire Secret Service can be blamed. I doubt, for example, that the Secret Service Agents inside the JFK limo knew about the JFK plot.

It was a tiny few. I believe that if we discovered WHICH Secret Service Agents were regular readers of JBS magazines, we would probably pinpoint those few Secret Service Agents who were clearly part of the JFK murder plot.

I sincerely doubt that COG, as cited by Peter Dale Scott, was at the root of it. It was a JBS fantasy that JFK was a COMMUNIST. Plain and simple.

Just my opinion.

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Morales a most powerful man........??

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AGENTS GO ON RECORD:

CL_R_RD.GIFJFK DID NOT ORDER SECRET SERVICE OFF DALLAS LIMOUSINE

CL_R_RD.GIFKENNEDY NEVER ORDERED SECURITY STAND-DOWN OR BUBBLE-TOP REMOVAL

CL_R_RD.GIFPRESIDENTIAL SECURITY MYSTERIOUSLY "STRIPPED" AND OTHERWISE
arrow-blank.gifCOMPROMISED FOR FATAL MOTORCADE

CL_R_RD.GIFSECRET SERVICE IGNORING OF ADVANCE WARNING OF THREATS DOCUMENTED

"HISTORY" CORRECTED 35 YEARS LATER BY PRIMARY SOURCES

by Vincent M. Palamara

==

(EDITOR'S NOTE: The following news story, by historian and researcher Vincent M. Palamara, sets the record straight regarding the long-repeated falsehood that President John F. Kennedy was somehow responsible for his own assassination because he ordered Secret Service agents off his open car and otherwise fatally undermined the performance of his bodyguards. Palamara, widely recognized as the preeminent expert on Secret Service personnel and procedures during the Kennedy era, has secured the first on-the-record comments from agents in the presidential detail of November 22, 1963 and other primary sources.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

These mutually corroborating stories shed important new light on the conspiracy to murder the president, and put an end to groundless, designed-to-mislead speculation that has plagued the assassination investigation from its inception and otherwise contributed to the obstruction of justice. C.R.D.)

The following former Secret Service agents told me in on-the-record interviews, and in no uncertain terms, that JFK never ordered the agents off the rear of his car, was not difficult to protect and was in fact extremely cooperative with the Secret Service:

• Gerald A. Behn (chief of JFK's detail),

• Floyd M. Boring (#2 JFK detail agent),

• Arthur L. Godfrey (one of three shift leaders on the Texas trip),

• Donald J. Lawton (on the Dallas JFK detail),

• Rufus W. Youngblood (#2 agent on Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson's detail),

• Samuel A. Kinney (driver of the Secret Service follow-up car in Dallas),

• Robert I. Bouck (head of the Protective Research Section),

• Robert Lilley (a member of JFK's detail from election night until one month before Dallas),

• Maurice G. Martineau (agent in charge of the Chicago office) and

• John Norris (a member of the Uniformed Division)

Agents off the rear of limo

==

Representative responses by former Secret Service agents and others to my question, "Did JFK ever 'order agents around', including having them dismount the rear area of the limousine?" were as follows:

Kinney (interviewed on 10/19/92, 3/5/94, 4/15/94) -- "Absolutely, positively no. He (JFK) had nothing to do with that, no, never ... President Kennedy was one of the easiest presidents to protect ... ninety nine percent of the agents would agree."

Lilley (interviewed 9/27/92, 9/21/93, 6/7/96) -- "I'm sure he did not. He was very cooperative with us once he became president. Basically, (his attitude was) 'whatever you guys want is the way it will be.'"

Godfrey (interviewed 5/30/96, 6/7/96; correspondence 11/24/97) -- (JFK) never ordered us to do anything. He was a very nice man ... cooperative. He never asked me to have my shift leave the limo when we were working it."

Behn (interviewed three times on 9/27/92) -- "I don't remember Kennedy ever saying that he didn't want anybody on the back of his car. I think if you watch the newsreel pictures and whatnot, you'll find agents on there from time to time."

A photo from the Tampa Tribune of November 19, 1963 -- three days before the assassination -- clearly supports Behn's contention. It depicts agents Donald Lawton and Charles Zboril on the rear of JFK's limousine in both urban and suburban areas, during a politically significant, high-visibility presidential visit to Florida.

One of the earliest and arguably most influential (to this day) misrepresentation of JFK's relationship to the Secret Service, and in particular to agents on his various details, can be found in "Death of a President," by William Manchester. One passage in particular exemplifies the lengths to which "respected" historians such as Manchester have gone, knowingly or otherwise, to falsify the record.

==

"Kennedy grew weary of seeing bodyguards roosting behind him every time he turned around, and in Tampa on November 18 (1963), just four days before his death, he dryly asked Agent Floyd Boring to 'keep those Ivy League charlatans off the back of the car.' Boring wasn't offended. There had been no animosity in the remark." (1988 Harper & Row/Perennial Library edition, pp. 37-38)

When asked to comment on the record about that portion of "Death of a President," Boring said that the statement attributed to him by Manchester is, to say the least, inaccurate. "He quotes me?" Boring asked incredulously. "I never told him (that JFK ordered agents off the limousine). (JFK) was a very nice man, never interfered with us at all." Indeed, Boring stated that he was not interviewed by Manchester-- a fact that is confirmed by the book's source notes.

Until publication of this article and its correction of the record by first-person sources, the Manchester-originating falsehoods, among others relating to the assassination in general and Secret Service in Dallas in particular, have been accepted and repeated as fact by a mainstream media bereft of alternative testimony.

The assessments of JFK as a "security-friendly" chief executive were confirmed during on-the-record interviews with JFK aide Dave Powers and White House photographer Cecil Stoughton (both in the Dallas motorcade), and with June Kellerman, widow of Roy H. Kellerman, the #3 agent on the JFK detail.

Removal of the bubble-top

Another controversy with direct bearing on the criminal investigation of the assassination relates to the origin of the order to remove the bubble-top from the presidential limousine. Kinney adamantly told me that he, and not the president, was solely responsible for the removal of the presidential limousine's clear roof on November 22, 1963. However, in testimony to the House Select Committee on Assassinations, agents Kellerman and Win Lawson spoke of their involvement in that critical decision.

Kinney passed away on July 21, 1997. This correspondent cannot be definitive regarding the number of individuals involved in the decision to remove the bubble-top. However, based upon thorough investigation of the issue, the strong possibility exists that Lawson, acting through Kellerman and/or Boring, either gave the order or was represented as having given it.

==

Reduction of motorcycle outriders

-

The frequently repeated story that JFK ordered a reduction in the presence of motorcycle outriders in the Dallas motorcade is in need of correction. Although presidential motorcades on all prior stops on the November, 1963 Texas trip normally included anywhere from three to six cyclists on each side of the JFK limousine (a fact confirmed by numerous press and official White House films and photographs), the plans for Dallas were altered by Secret Service officials to give JFK just four non-flanking outriders.

Thus the presidential limousine was opened to crossfire, and the perceptions of professionally trained eye- and ear-witnesses were eliminated from the scene of the crime. Former agents Kinney and Godfrey confirmed that JFK never gave direct or implicit instructions to remove motorcycles from security positions adjacent to his car. Further, films and photographs of prior Texas trip stops clearly show a heavy motorcycle outrider presence during motorcades, up to and including the Fort Worth motorcade of November 21, 1963.

The origin of the order to strip presidential security by reducing motorcycle-based security remains mysterious, and carries sinister implications.

==

Security Stripping

-

Could Dallas have been deemed a sufficiently non-threatening environment so as to justify a stripping of presidential security? Not according to on-the-record comments from former agents Kellerman and Abraham Bolden (to the Warren Commission and this correspondent, respectively). They stated that they were at a loss to explain or otherwise find justification for the at least three separate checks for threats and harmful subjects in Dallas conducted by the Protective Research Section of the Secret Service that produced negative results.

Given the city's history, including the 1963 attacks there against Adlai Stevenson, the acknowledged presence in Dallas of radical, violence-prone Right Wing groups and anti-Castro operatives, and the knowledge, commonly and officially held within the Secret Service and the Kennedy administration, of ongoing, non-location-specific threats against the president, those results were, in the opinion of interviewees, highly unusual.

Marty Underwood, Democratic National Committee advance man for the Dallas trip, told this correspondent that he was hearing all sorts of assassination rumors just 18 hours prior to the actual shooting. Underwood said that he conveyed this information to JFK, who told him not to worry. Former agent Kinney further stated that there was an assassination threat in Florida on November 18, 1963. Former agent Bouck said that he too was aware of the active pre-Dallas threats.

#################################################################

#################################################################

Additional fatal flaws in presidential security
during the Dallas trip include:

MOTORCADE ROUTE -- The route of the presidential parade violated Secret Service protocol by involving turns of 90 and 120 degrees. During interviews with this correspondent, the route was strongly criticized by former DNC advance man Underwood and former uniformed Secret Service agent Norris. In addition, Jerry Behn, the # 1 agent in JFK's detail, told me that the Dallas route was changed from another, as yet unknown route -- a fact he offered, under oath and in executive session, to the House Select Committee on Assassinations. That testimony remains, as of the date of this publication, unpublished. Former agents Lawson and Kinney confirmed to me that alternate routes (two, according to Kinney) were available.

PUBLICATION OF MOTORCADE ROUTE -- Although Secret Service Chief James J. Rowley adamantly denied to the Warren Commission that his agency was responsible for the newspaper printing of the Dallas motorcade route, I have traced this critical decision to LBJ aide Bill Moyers, who in turn attributes it to "the agent in charge of the Dallas trip."

THE RYBKA TAPE -- An important discovery was made by this correspondent during review of video of the Dallas trip shot by the ABC television affiliate in that city. During the start of the fatal motorcade at Love Field, Secret Service agent Henry J. Rybka begins to jog alongside the presidential limousine. He is immediately called back by his shift leader and commander of the follow-up car detail, Emory P. Roberts.

up

continued from 1st column

Rybka's dismay and confusion is made manifest by his unambiguous body language: He throws up his arms several times before, during and after the follow-up car passes him. He was not being allowed to do his job -- and it was not JFK who was ordering the stand-down.

Despite the discovery by this correspondent of three reports to the contrary (two by Roberts) written on November 22, 1963, this newly discovered photographic evidence confirms that frustrated and vocal-in-his-objections Rybka did not enter the follow-up car and was left behind at the airport.

THE NON-PERFORMANCE OF AGENT ROBERTS -- The activities of Emory P. Roberts during as well as before the shooting are difficult to understand. As the first shots were fired, he recalled agent John D. Ready, who was attempting to run to the president's car. The initial explanation for this order -- the speed of and distance between the cars was too great for effective protective measures to be taken -- has been contradicted by photographic and eyewitness testimony.

And Kinney, the driver of the follow-up car who was seated beside Roberts, said that his shift leader, upon hearing what he later admitted he immediately knew to be a rifle shot, ordered his agents not to move.

up

continued from 2nd column

Thus, during the most critical seconds of the Dallas motorcade, John F. Kennedy was denied potentially life-saving protection as the result of a direct order given by a ranking member of the United States Secret Service.

During taped interviews and/or in signed correspondence, several agents and others stated for the record that they believe JFK was a victim of a conspiracy. These individuals include agents Kinney, Bolden, Martineau and Norris, and DNC advance man Underwood.

In addition, according to his widow and daughter, agent Kellerman "knew" that there was more to the assassination than has been officially acknowledged.

The suspect actions and inaction of Secret Service agents during the planning stage of the 1963 Texas trip, and in the Dallas motorcade on November 22, 1963, cry out for explanation.

Thanks to the courage of former Secret Service agents who told the truth for the record, defenders of the discredited Warren Commission theory of the assassination no longer can accuse JFK of complicity in his own murder. One fact remains clear: President Kennedy did not seal his own fate by ordering his guards to stand down.

That order originated elsewhere.

- 30 -

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(
BIOGR
A
PHICAL AND BIBLIOGRAPHICAL NOTE -- Vincent M. Palamara is a graduate of Duquesne University. His research into the Secret Service aspects of the assassination of John F. Kennedy began in 1988. Since then he has contacted more than 35 former agents, White House aides and family members of their deceased colleagues. In 1997 he published "The Third Alternative -- Survivors' Guilt: The Secret Service and the JFK Murder" [Lancer Publications]. This book-length analysis, in which interviews appearing in this LancerLINE story are used at length, has garnered rave reviews from the magazines "Probable Cause" and "Lobster", and from the scholarly journal "The Fourth Decade." Mr. Palamara's articles have appeared in "The Fourth Decade," "The Investigator", "BackChannels", "Lobster" and "Kennedy Assassination Chronicles." He has been credited for research assistance in the following books: "High Treason 2: Killing the Truth," by Harrison Livingstone, 'Treachery in Dallas," by Walt Brown, "Bloody Treason," by Noel Twyman, "Assassination Science," edited by James Fetzer, "That Day in Dallas," by Richard Trask, and others. He is associate editor for "JFK Deep Politics Quarterly".

Edited by Steven Gaal

Paul - your whole tone has changed. Now you are absolutely sure of things. But your definitions are so black and white. Think about it - only the agents and rogues that thought JFkK was a Communist, like the JBS did, participated in his murder. I have never taken the JBS line seriously. After all, to them nearly everyone in the government was a Communist. But Paul, so many higher ups knew better, but they may have considered him a traitor nonetheless. I don't think there were lines in the sand between all the hate groups and their beliefs. They overlapped. Words are just words. One man's Communist is another man's traitor, or hero for that matter. Shades of gray, not black and white, is what distinguishes these groups. Dulles, Angleton, Helms, knew better than to call JFK a Communist. You have to be pretty stupid to think he was. (As John Cleese said recently, the problem with stupid people is that they are too stupid to realize how stupid they are). There is no doubt that they strongly disagreed with his world view, his actions, his missives, his speeches. I am sure they considered him dangerous from an establishment point of view. The notion that the the conspiracy was made up of a group of individuals whose common theme was that JFK was a Communist is ludicrous on its face. You take the JBS rhetoric far too seriously.

Paul - your whole tone has changed. Now you are absolutely sure of things. But your definitions are so black and white. Think about it - only the agents and rogues that thought JFkK was a Communist, like the JBS did, participated in his murder. I have never taken the JBS line seriously. After all, to them nearly everyone in the government was a Communist. But Paul, so many higher ups knew better, but they may have considered him a traitor nonetheless. I don't think there were lines in the sand between all the hate groups and their beliefs. They overlapped. Words are just words. One man's Communist is another man's traitor, or hero for that matter. Shades of gray, not black and white, is what distinguishes these groups. Dulles, Angleton, Helms, knew better than to call JFK a Communist. You have to be pretty stupid to think he was. (As John Cleese said recently, the problem with stupid people is that they are too stupid to realize how stupid they are). There is no doubt that they strongly disagreed with his world view, his actions, his missives, his speeches. I am sure they considered him dangerous from an establishment point of view. The notion that the the conspiracy was made up of a group of individuals whose common theme was that JFK was a Communist is ludicrous on its face. You take the JBS rhetoric far too seriously.

Actually, Paul B., my tone hasn't changed. I have a theory that I'm pursuing, and it remains a theory.

My definitions are plain and simple within the context of my theory. The JBS (John Birch Society) which held the neo-McCarthy belief that all US Presidents since FDR were COMMUNISTS, holds the key to the JFK murder.

This means that the JFK murder was a Civilian plot, and those few elements of US government that joined this Civilian plot were therefore Rogues.

The motive for killing JFK was the belief that he was a COMMUNIST. During the Cold War, this was a most plausible reason to commit Treason -- because it claimed that JFK was the real traitor.

Your argument, Paul B., is that US officials who were not swayed by McCarthy or the JBS "may have considered him a traitor nonetheless."

That's a maybe. I don't want to deal in maybe anymore. I want to name the ground-crew. The ground-crew will tell us who the topmost plotters were. It's fruitless just to guess about it, the way that Peter Dale Scott does.

No doubt the hate groups overlapped -- but the JBS line was the line with the most broad-based support. Surely the KKK and the ANP also hated JFK. Surely many Cuban Exiles hated JFK after the Bay of Pigs. But they didn't have broad-based American support in every city in the USA. The JBS did.

The JBS was able to absorb support from the KKK in the South, and the ANP in the North, and the Minutemen in the West, and even more. Once the momentum got going, the JBS would even absorb support from Cuban Exiles, the Mafia, and finally, disgruntled employees of the CIA and the Secret Service.

You seem to forget, Paul B., that in 1963 the Cold War was raging hot, and to be a COMMUNIST was the worst thing in the eyes of mainstream America -- especially to all the many shades of color on the right-wing. The COMMUNIST was the worst.

Dulles, Angleton and Helms were too educated to regard JFK as a COMMUNIST, and that is why I refuse to count them in the JFK plot unless I have rock-hard evidence. Peter Dale Scott does not provide that. Nor does John Newman. Nor did Jim Garrison, Mark Lane, Jim Marrs, Dick Russell, Joan Mellen, Jim DiEugenio, Larry Hancock or Bill Simpich.

It doesn't matter if the JBS was stupid to think that JFK was a COMMUNIST. The FACT is that they truly thought this. The FACT is that a true-believer in the JBS would necessarily call for the execution of JFK on moral and Constitutional grounds of Treason.

The killers of JFK believed they were doing the right thing. In 1963, one group stood head and shoulders above all others in the USA to call JFK a COMMUNIST, and that was the JBS.

My theory may be mistaken -- but it is far from ludicrous.

The JBS killed JFK -- almost certainly. Jack Ruby said so. Harry Dean said so. Ron Lewis also linked Edwin Walker with Lee Harvey Oswald. Loran Hall himself alluded to it. The history and personal papers of Edwin Walker make my JBS theory a near-certainty.

I'll change my theory if I see strong evidence that I'm mistaken. So far, the evidence against me has been weak, mainly innuendo, circumstantial, and high-level theories blaming the CIA or the COG or some high-level entity. That's not good enough. Only the GROUND-CREW will solve this case.

We have the basics of the ground-crew. Guy Banister; David Ferrie; Clay Shaw; Jack S. Martin; Fred Crisman; Thomas Edward Beckham; Carlos Bringuier; Ed Butler; Gerry Patrick Hemming; Loran Hall; Larry Howard; Guy Gabaldon; Harry Dean; Ex-General Edwin Walker; David Morales; Frank Sturgis; John Martino; Johnny Roselli; Howard Hunt; Roscoe White; Jesse Curry and Lee Harvey Oswald (the patsy).

We have an excellent portrait of their relationships from Jim Garrison and Joan Mellen, especially. There is no excuse for JFK researchers to ignore these people and talk at high-levels about the COG or CIA high-command. We have the ground-crew. They were mostly CIVILIANS and their leaders were all JBS-connected.

They all shared the same ideology -- that JFK was a COMMUNIST. This is the key to the JFK assassination. Nobody has shown me a good reason to look elsewhere in the four years I've been on this Forum.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

You have been shown ample reason to look elsewhere but are wedded to your theory. My main objection is not that the hate groups didn't have ample reasons to want JFK dead, it's that it cannot explain the coverup no matter how you spin it, and that the actions of the Johnson administration are the best clue as to who was behind the assassination and why.

I remember the anti -communist fervor very well thank you. My family experienced it personally. I also know that JFK, Eisenhower, Johnson, etc were not Communists, and no one with any intellect believed that. It's too simplistic Paul. Peter Dale Scott has pointed the way for decades to understanding what lies behind US policies. Is there anyone reading this, besides yourself, that agrees with you on this? Doubt it.

You have been shown ample reason to look elsewhere but are wedded to your theory. My main objection is not that the hate groups didn't have ample reasons to want JFK dead, it's that it cannot explain the coverup no matter how you spin it, and that the actions of the Johnson administration are the best clue as to who was behind the assassination and why.

I remember the anti -communist fervor very well thank you. My family experienced it personally. I also know that JFK, Eisenhower, Johnson, etc were not Communists, and no one with any intellect believed that. It's too simplistic Paul. Peter Dale Scott has pointed the way for decades to understanding what lies behind US policies. Is there anyone reading this, besides yourself, that agrees with you on this? Doubt it.

Well Paul B., if you think I've been shown ample reason to doubt my theory, you're welcome to summarize those reasons briefly.

The JFK Cover-up is well explained by the difference between the Kill Team (that Oswald was a COMMUNIST) and the Cover-up Team (that Oswald was a Lone Nut).

J. Edgar Hoover came up with the Lone Nut strategy, and LBJ supported Hoover all the way. The FBI did everything they could to suppress all evidence of more than one shooter. This is not proof of a murder conspiracy, this is proof of a Cover-up conspiracy, which is very different.

I realize that most JFK researchers don't understand this, yet.

The fact is that millions of people believed in the McCarthy/JBS nonsense about COMMUNISTS in the White House. As stupid as that truly was, the fact of public belief remains. (This also helps to explain ideologues like Sarah Palin today).

Peter Dale Scott has elucidated nothing for me. He blames the "Hidden Government" for everything, just the way that the John Birch Society did back in 1961. When it comes to politics, Americans don't learn very quickly.

While almost nobody agrees with my theory today, I predict that situation will change 180 degrees in 2017, when the JFK Information Act is finally fulfilled, and all the secret files about the JFK murder are finally made public.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Comparing Peter Dale Scott to the JBS? Wow.

It's not so far-fetched, Paul B., considering that the left-wing in the USA was so decimated by the Cold War that there is hardly anything left of them.

They don't have their own ideology any more, so they mainly merely repeat the key doctrines of the extreme right-wing from 1961, namely, that the Hidden Government, the Eastern Establishment, the CFR, the Bilderbergers, the Trilateral Commission, the One World Government, the Skull and Bones society, the Masons, the International Banks, the Federal Reserve Bank -- and the CIA -- are destroying the USA.

When the left-wing sings about the "Hidden Government," I know they've hit rock bottom.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

Such a one dimensional view, lumping all those conspiracy theories of the right and left together as if it proves that they are all equally loony. What nonsense. Have you ever, for instance, actually looked at the history and membership of Skull and Bones? That good old boy network is real and powerful, but it doesnt nearly tell the whole story of the continuing power of America's ruling families. It is a nice window into it however. Equating Peter Dale Scott, who btw spends no time with any of those phony conspiracy theories you lump together, and digs deep into what is really going on behind the scenes, with the JBS looney birds is ridiculous on its face. That kind of attitude on your part makes your analyses look shallow. You have carved up the political landscape in neat hedges and rows, a landscape that in reality is anything but neat, and once you accept this delusion you sit back and admire your work and espouse your neat THEORY, ignoring any evidence that doesnt fit, or manicuring the hedges to accommodate new plantings when evidence can no longer be ignored. In your world speculation is transformed into fact. Phillips writes fiction that fits your Theory and suddenly that consummate xxxx has, presto chango, told us the truth, because it fits your Theory. Peter Dale Scott spent a lifetime searching for truth and you dismiss his work like so much detritus.

Well, Paul B., yes, I have looked at the membership of the Skull and Bones, and also the CFR, and the Trilateral Commission, and all those other groups, way back when I was younger man.

I'm not impressed. So what if some people are rich and powerful. It doesn't matter to anybody except their own small circle of friends, family and employees. We all have our own problems.

I don't buy for a second that the rich and powerful control our lives, or control the world. That's nonsense.

I don't buy for a second that just because the CIA is powerful and secretive that they can be blamed for the JFK murder on more flimsy evidence than the FBI used to convict Lee Harvey Oswald.

Face it -- the CIA theorists have no PROOF -- so they have a lot of nerve demanding proof from ME.

My theory is as good as theirs -- or better -- any day of the week.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

One more point, for the benefit of Larry Hancock. John Martino told Fred Claasen the following:

“The anti-Castro people put Oswald together. Oswald didn’t know who he was working for — he was just ignorant of who was really putting him together."

IMHO these words are fully accurate. In my interpretation, Lee Harvey Oswald thought he was working for AMLASH and Operation Mongoose -- and was hoping to get an official, salaried job with the CIA.

Instead, his "handlers" were setting him up to be the COMMUNIST patsy of the JFK murder.

This is the most straight-forward interpretation of the available evidence of the past 50 years, IMHO.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Admiral Bobby R. Inman, USN, (Ret.) to Become Independent Director of Xe Services, LLC

Red McCombs Named Chairman of the Board

Russ Robinson to also join Xe Services' Board of Directors

March 08, 2011 09:20 AM Eastern Standard Time

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--USTC Holdings, LLC (“USTC”), the investor consortium that acquired Xe Services, LLC (“Xe”), today announced that Admiral Bobby R. Inman will serve as an Independent Director of the Company. Red McCombs, legendary businessman, investor and philanthropist was named Chairman of the Board of Directors. Russ Robinson, former CEO of U.S. Zinc and successful entrepreneur in the global special metals industry was also named to the Board of Directors.

“Xe Services is an invaluable resource to a wide range of clients, the most important of which is the U.S. Government. The company strives to deliver superior operational performance with the highest degree of integrity. We look forward to providing strategic and financial oversight to the Company.”

Xe is a leading provider of training and technical services focused on worldwide diplomatic security operations.

Upon acquiring Xe and its core operating subsidiaries earlier this year, USTC indicated it would form a new Board of Directors to deepen the Company's governance and management team. Jason DeYonker, leader of the private equity consortium that acquired Xe and Managing Partner of Forte Capital Advisors said, “We are honored to have the knowledge and expertise of Admiral Inman, Red McCombs, and Russ Robinson. With the commitment of these visionary leaders, Xe will fulfill its mission of pre-eminent service to government and commercial customers while establishing authoritative governance.”

Admiral Inman stated, "Xe Services is an indispensable player in the global security services sector. Xe's performance record, capabilities and assets are without peer and I look forward to bringing years of experience and perspective to bear on the Company's strategy and operations." McCombs, the lead investor in the private equity consortium that purchased Xe, is best known for co-founding Clear Channel Communications as well as for his extensive community involvement. The University of Texas’ McCombs School of Business is but one of the institutions to which he is deeply committed. McCombs said, "Xe Services is an invaluable resource to a wide range of clients, the most important of which is the U.S. Government. The company strives to deliver superior operational performance with the highest degree of integrity. We look forward to providing strategic and financial oversight to the Company."

Admiral Bobby R. Inman, USN, (Ret.), Independent Director of Xe, is a graduate of the University of Texas, Austin and the National War College. He served in the U.S. Navy for more than 30 years, retiring with the permanent rank of Admiral. While on active duty, he served as Director of the National Security Agency (NSA) and Deputy Director of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). After retirement from the Navy, he was Chairman and CEO of the Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation (MCC) and Chairman, President and CEO of Westmark Systems, Inc., a privately owned electronics industry holding company. Admiral Inman also served as Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas from 1987 through 1990. Admiral Inman has been successfully investing in technology start-ups since 1990. He is Chairman of the Board of Massey Energy Company and is a Trustee of the California Institute of Technology and of the American Assembly.

Red McCombs' long and successful career is legendary. He has been in the energy business since the early 1960s and McCombs Energy continues to operate throughout the western and southwestern U.S. He has also been active in private capital transactions with a focus on real estate, operating companies, and natural resources primarily through McCombs Partners with over $1 billion invested. In 1972 McCombs co-founded Clear Channel Communications. McCombs is also an active philanthropist and community leader. He served as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Southwestern University and Chairman of the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. The acclaimed University of Texas business school now carries his name: the Red McCombs School of Business. McCombs is also the former owner of the NFL Minnesota Vikings, the NBA's Denver Nuggets and San Antonio Spurs.

Russ Robinson has over 30 years of experience in the zinc reprocessing industry. In 2009 Robinson started Global Steel Dust Ltd., a worldwide steel dust recycling company. In 2006 he founded Steel Dust Recycling (SDR) which he built and sold to Zinc Nacional, the largest EAF dust processor in Mexico. Between 2002 and 2004 he served as CEO of Metaleurop, a $700 million French-German publicly-owned company specializing in zinc-lead operations. He restructured the company financially and operationally. Between 1979 and 2002, Robinson was CEO of U.S. Zinc, headquartered in Houston, Texas. The diversified metals company was sold in 1998 to Imco Recycling Inc., a NYSE company. Robinson is a graduate of Vanderbilt University.

++++++++++++++++++++++

see http://coldcaseupdate.blogspot.com/2012_03_21_archive.html

&

see http://teri.nicedriving.org/2012/01/outsourcing-the-war-on-drugs/

+++++++++++++++

Gee maybe McCombs School of Business is part of the hidden government .........................................

Edited by Steven Gaal