The Education Forum

"Watergate: The Hoax" Interview on Coast to Coast AM

Ashton Gray

I'm honored to have been asked to appear on Thursday night, 23 June 2016, as a guest on the late-night talk show "Coast to Coast AM," with host George Noory, to discuss my recently released book Watergate: The Hoax. It will be a two-hour interview beginning at 10 p.m. Pacific time. In the Eastern time zone, that's 1 a.m. on Friday, 24 June.

Here is a link to a page announcing the show at the Chalet Reports site:

http://www.chaletbooks.com/chaletreports/?p=665

I hope you'll tune in.

Ashton

From the coasttocoastam website

Date: Thursday - June 23, 2016

Host: George Noory

Guests: Ashton Gray

Thursday's first guest, Ashton Gray has spent many years investigating the circumstances and motives behind the Watergate break-ins of 1972, which ultimately led to the resignation of president Richard Nixon. The official story was that the Watergate "burglars" broke in to the offices of the Democratic National Committee (with Nixon’s knowledge) to plant bugs so that the Democratic party's election plans could be learned ahead of time. Grey says that the idea from the beginning was to allow the burglars to have an alibi when they confessed to their activities, since "a confession in court always trumps any evidence" and what they were actually doing was to embarrass Nixon out of office so that the CIA could win a race to achieve superiority over the Soviet Union in ESP applications. The two biggest obstacles were Nixon and surprisingly, Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. Nixon, because he wanted to decrease the power of the CIA, and Hubbard because Grey says he had discovered some of the true secrets of practical parapsychology.

Grey says that eventually the CIA was successful because they forced Hubbard into hiding, Nixon resigned, and three people who he says were all high-level Scientologists – Hal Puthoff, psychic Ingo Swann, and retired police chief Pat Price were immediately put under contract to begin research into remote viewing. Grey read an excerpt from a letter from Swann to Hubbard saying that his amazing psychic achievements could not have been possible without the help of Scientology. Hubbard claimed that those who reached the highest levels of his program could travel out of their bodies, perform mind-over-matter feats, and have control over others without their knowledge, which was exactly what that CIA wanted at the time. Because of this, Grey believes that they tried to steal Hubbard’s methods, and that they were eventually successful. He thinks that we may never know the complete story of this period until the CIA is "dismantled brick by brick."

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/06/23

Edited by Douglas Caddy

• 1 month later...

I'm honored to have been asked to appear on Thursday night, 23 June 2016, as a guest on the late-night talk show "Coast to Coast AM," with host George Noory, to discuss my recently released book Watergate: The Hoax. It will be a two-hour interview beginning at 10 p.m. Pacific time. In the Eastern time zone, that's 1 a.m. on Friday, 24 June.

Here is a link to a page announcing the show at the Chalet Reports site:

http://www.chaletbooks.com/chaletreports/?p=665

I hope you'll tune in.

Ashton

Just listened to one of the interviews. (KFNX) Very interesting. Great job AG.