The Education Forum

Couch/Kouch/Walker/Osborne/Silviera/DRE

Greg Parker

Regarding, Dr. Anthony Kubek from the DRE membership list above...he provided a ubiquitous and prolific

presence in organizations of the far right wing associated with the JFK conundrum. He was also involved with both of the ultimately controversial Drapers. William H. Draper with Iran Contra and Wickliffe P. Draper at The Pioneer Fund.

The Richard Giesbrecht attendees departed on a World Airways DC-8 plane which was the freight transport airline run by Chennault and Company. Doing a Google on Kubek and even Tim LaHaye for that matter will prove very beneficial...

Tim LaHaye was one of the first Presidents of the Council for National Policy along with Nelson Bunker Hunt, Pat Robertson who is now supporting Rudolph Guliani for President, Thomas F. Ellis from the Board of The Pioneer Fund of Wick Draper, Edwin Meese, III and several others. See the postings here on The Council for Nazional Policy which is a more appropriate monniker.

Kubek was later active in The World Anti Communist League, Iran Contra and also served as the curator

for the Claire Chennault Flying Tiger museum at Troy State in Alabama I think it was. Kubek was a very important member of the Radical Reich in America. Kubek started out with The China Lobby crew including Robert Morris and Gen. Clare Chennault as well along with Marvin Liebmann, who was later closely associated with the YAF of Doug Caddy and William F. Buckley, Jr. who was featured in Condon's Manchurian Candidate.

And of course, there was Dr. Robert Morris who will ultimately be seen as one of the Gang of Five at the highest level of the JFK conspiracy, was from The Dallas John Birch Society and The American Security Council Board which included Jim Angleton, Ray S. Cline, and Maj Gen Charles A. Willoughby.

The only question I have is the one regarding the usage of a detailed low level analysis from this thread in order to ultimately reach the highest levels of the JFK plot, when IMHO, that has already been accomplished. If this thread corroborates the ASC, WACL, Pioneer Fund, the Dallas JBS, and the CNP as the source of the participants in the JFK conspiracy, fine, but if this thread is attempting to define another even higher level conspiracy with another list of conspirators then I wonder how that can ever produce an ultimately more successful, more accurate list of conspirators. Just curious.

I have spent 10 years part time defining and validating the roles of the ASC, WACL, Pioneer Fund, the Dallas JBS, and the CNP and the links back to The Manchurian Candidate and the Giesbrecht Incident and would just hate to see others waste 10 more years to get right back to these Roots of the JFK Conundrum. A further drill down into the assassination mills covered by the ISIF orgs of Ulius Amoss and Carleton Coon and Clendenin J. Ryan plus a foray into the influence of the customers of AMF, Inc. and some of those involved with the takeover attempts against ITT should prove beneficial, but going back to Dallas and the DRE and those operations seems to me to be just a bit overdone IMHO.

TOTAL INFORMATION AWARENESSCHENNAULT ANNA CHAN (81) CHERNE LEO (213) CHUN DOO HWAN (82) CHURCH COMMITTEE (193 206) .... KUBEK ANTHONY (67) LAROUCHE LYNDON HERMYLE (64 66-8) ...

ncoic.com/poindexter.html - 54k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Marshall,J... The Iran-Contra Connection. 1987... DOZIER JAMES LEE (166, 192); DRAPER WILLIAM H JR (65) ... KOCH NOEL C (8, 189, 199, 219, 222); KUBEK ANTHONY (67); LAROUCHE LYNDON HERMYLE (64, 66-8) ...

www.namebase.org/sources/KH.html - Similar pages - Note this

Growth of Reagan's Contra Commitment excerpted from the book The ...Singlaub and another leader of his U.S. WACL chapter (Anthony Kubek) ..... In the 1968 case, Mrs. Chennault's activities had aroused the suspicions of the ...

www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Ronald_Reagan/ReaganContraCommit_TICC.html - 83k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Institute for the Study of Violent Groups339, 341, 354, 362-81 Lichter, S. Robert, 127-28 Marine, Gene,114 Michigan Ku Klux Klan, 237 Kubek. Anthony B., 218 Life Line, 223 Mark, Karl, 383 Michigan ...

www.isvg.org/index.php?option=com_bibliography&mode&func=display&page=1&catid=67&lett... - 220k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

THE USUAL SUSPECTSDRAPER WILLIAM H (65) DULLES ALLEN WELSH (126) DUPUY WILLIAM G (34) DUTTON ROBERT C (166 197) ... KUBEK ANTHONY (67) LAROUCHE LYNDON HERMYLE (64 66-8) ...

forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=337.0;wap2 - 48k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Formosa beachhead. by Geraldine Townsend Fitch (Used, New, Out-of ...Draper, TN, USA Reliability: Very Good .... Chennault. see all from $75.00! new only from $81.01! ... by Anthony Kubek. see all from $1.99! ...

www.alibris.com/search/books/qwork/2413933/used/Formosa%20beachhead. - 165k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

epsilon 0 *bos* 1 The 2 Fulton 3 County 4 Grand 5 Jury 6 said 7 ...... physician 5068 Tony 5069 Kubek 5070 eleventh 5071 donated 5072 unearned ...... 18160 Steuben 18161 Escadrille 18162 Chennault 18163 Flying 18164 Tigers ...

www.cs.jhu.edu/~jason/405/hw3files/words.lab - 776k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

A 34647 A- 9 A-BOMBS 1 A-COMING 2 A-CROWING 1 A-DRINKING 1 A ...... CHEN 3 CHENG 1 CHENNAULT 1 CHENOWETH 3 CHERISH 5 CHERISHED 16 CHERISHING ...... 5 KRYSTALLOGRAPHIE 4 KRZYWY-ROG 1 KSAN 1 KSU 1 KTH 1 KU 3 KUBEK 1 KUHN 1 ...

www.lextutor.ca/lists_download/brown_freq.txt - 526k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Edited by John Bevilaqua

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only question I have is the one regarding the usage of a detailed low level analysis from this thread in order to ultimately reach the highest levels of the JFK plot, when IMHO, that has already been accomplished. If this thread corroborates the ASC, WACL, Pioneer Fund, the Dallas JBS, and the CNP as the source of the participants in the JFK conspiracy, fine, but if this thread is attempting to define another even higher level conspiracy with another list of conspirators then I wonder how that can ever produce an ultimately more successful, more accurate list of conspirators. Just curious.

Since I posted much of the information regarding the topic, I wanted to offer you an explanation...and a belated welcome to the Forum by the way. I do not post as much as I used to.

The reason this thread was created was simply for informative purposes, I was not aware of the document cited regarding the aforementioned DRE meeting, nor this particular Dallas-Miami connection, [although I am very aware of the inter-relationship between Dallas/Miami/New Orleans.....] and I, as always try to share factual information with the rest of the members of the Forum. I would assume you are intimately familiar with the City of Brotherly Love, and it's strategic importance......Other cities I find "compelling," are

El Paso, Wichita, Los Angeles, New York City, Sacramento, Denver, certain parts of Oklahoma and, of course, Langley & Washington.....

My view is that the personages you have mentioned represent the least mentioned and least discussed [generally speaking] than the "usual suspects." And I am in complete agreement that that area is of paramount significance.......

Since I do not post as much as in the past. I wanted to take the time to mention, that there has been

[in my mind] a very important development which took place many years ago, of which I was not aware of until very recently. The Interest level for Forum members will be varied no doubt. See Below

http://www.archives.gov/iwg/reports/nazi-w...t-october-1999/

There is a logical reason JFK Rersearchers should be interested in this development, and I am actually red-faced that I only recently became aware of it. In fact, the manner in which I learned about this development was recently perusing a copy of U. S. Intelligence & The Nazi's

Released in 2005, the authors Richard Breitman, Norman J.W. Goda, Timothy Naftali and Robert Wolfe

have done a extremely good job of expounding on a period of American History that was hitherto the domain of a selected few writers.......

Among some interesting tidbits in their book are revelations about Allen Dulles, and Richard Helms which, are not exactly flattering regarding their interaction with this obscure period in American History.

After 44 years of reading and viewing the garbage that Oswald is still considered, [for the most part] in mainstream media as the man who killed JFK, and the drumbeats of no conspiracy, the current Orwellian nightmare America finds itself immersed in, seems about par for the course........

Edited by Robert Howard

• 1 year later...

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=649

FBI Hosty report of 12/19/63

CD 205-646

EDWIN L. STEIG, 713 Winifred Street, Garland, Texas, advised he attended a meeting of the Student Directorate of Cuba held on a Sunday evening at 8:00 p.m. some time during the month of October, 1963. There were about 75 persons present at this meeting which was held at the Frist Federal Savings and Loan in Dallas, Texas. Mr. STEIG stated that he sat in the back of the room and listened to several speakers who talked about the situation in Cuba. STEIG stated that another individual sat in the back of the room who he believes is identical with LEE HARVEY OSWALD> This individual spoke to no one but merely listened and then left. Mr. STEIG stated that most of the persons present signed a guest roster which was taken by a Miss SARAHCASTILLO who had some position with the Student Directorate of Cuba.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=649

This is the same meeting that is addressed by the DRE officers from Florida and includes Gen. Walker?

Nobody thinks that Hosty's informant report that Oswald was present is significant?

Or am I missing something?

BK

FBI Hosty report of 12/19/63

CD 205-646

EDWIN L. STEIG, 713 Winifred Street, Garland, Texas, advised he attended a meeting of the Student Directorate of Cuba held on a Sunday evening at 8:00 p.m. some time during the month of October, 1963. There were about 75 persons present at this meeting which was held at the Frist Federal Savings and Loan in Dallas, Texas. Mr. STEIG stated that he sat in the back of the room and listened to several speakers who talked about the situation in Cuba. STEIG stated that another individual sat in the back of the room who he believes is identical with LEE HARVEY OSWALD> This individual spoke to no one but merely listened and then left. Mr. STEIG stated that most of the persons present signed a guest roster which was taken by a Miss SARAHCASTILLO who had some position with the Student Directorate of Cuba.

• 10 months later...
A couple of YouTube videos on General Walker here:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKwalker.htm

It has been a disappointment of mine that this thread sort of fizzled out. I did find the following sort of noteworthy. A JURE official with a Carousel Club Pass. See below

Record ----- ----- CAROUSEL CLUB PASSES

Sources: TAG, Vol. 5 (R-36-7); WC Vol. 22 (504-5)

Mary’s Comments:

No. 112, Jack T. Furlong, 2415 No. Haskell, Dallas (214) 824-6837 - employee of Columbo's Pizza Parlor;

No. 114, Daniel Aureli, 2415 No. Haskell, Dallas (214) 824-6837 - Employee of Columbo's Pizza Parlor;

No. 135, Antonio Alentado Leon, CPA for Columbo's Pizza Parlor - friend of Silvia Odio - high official of JURE;

No. 173, George Lee, President Comercial Travelers Insurance Company;

No. 174, Charlie Brown, KLIF Disc Jockey;

No. 175, J. B. Gruber and B. A. Ralton, Must'y Bar; No. 209, Sue Blake, 10746-D Lake Gardens, teller at Merchants State Bank;

No. 210, Pauline Foshee, 8726 La Panto, teller at Merchants State Bank; No. 211, Donald Wiley, 3438 Daniels Ave., teller at Merchants State Bank;

No. 212, Jack Etheridge, 5217 Ross Ave., Asst. Cashier, Merchants State Bank;

No. 225, Murray Wynn, 1513 Commerce, Smokers Lounge;

No. 227, Roy Hawkins, 5119 Live Oak (214) 821-5196;

No. 231, Graham Koch, Attorney, Mercantile Securities Bldg.;

No. 233, Henry D. Akin, Jr., Attorney;

No. 238, R. A. (Ronnie) Wisk, 6011 Winton (later connected with Bob DePugh);

No. 239, Harold L. Helm, 11216 Flamingo Lane (later connected with DePugh).

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...ult&id=1993

Columbo's Pizza Parlor, is thought provoking in more than one aspect; organized crime association with pizzeria's, was not unheard of circa 1963, but the fact that Antonio Leon of JURE had a pass could mean more than meets the eye, but it would be hard to prove IMO, even if it were true.

Robert, you may remember that a year ago or so, I posted that a person who is a significant person emailed me with the message ''look for leon''. Of course these things must be taken with a pinch of salt, but I've kept my eyes open. This is the first one that has made me feel a bit interested. Anyway, interesting one way or another, I agree with threads neglected. It happens a lot.