The Education Forum

Interview of me on TV and online on Thursday, June 11

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Doug, That is an interesting article about that particular document. In addition to disclosure that a Vatican Official has some information on ETI, Podesta discusses a presentation that they hope to give Obama about Zero Point Energy. The article I think misrepresents "Disclosure" as having to do with the Vatican when I read it to be in regards to Zero Point Energy.

Zero Point Energy is some pretty heady stuff which I'm sure someone could claim to have extraterrestrial origin although I don't see them making that claim here.

http://www.jovion.com/

"He has also said that extraterrestrial beings would be welcomed, and that he would try to have them baptized. Guy Consolmagno (mentioned earlier) has expressed the same sentiment. (source)"

Could you baptize a "robot?"

Not to get too far away from our JFK truth seeking, but so many times it has been stated in the UFO literature that these alien "Greys" are simply cloned biological robots.

I don't think robots have souls.

And if these "Greys" controllers are 8 foot tall hissing Reptilians, good luck trying to baptize them.

Douglas, I remember your revealing your conversation at dinner with Hunt on a "Dark journalist" interview a couple of years back,was it? My thoughts about it were that Hunt was under no obligation to tell you any truth about his motives for the Watergate break in, and perfect to the spy cast pathological xxxx he was, after relenting he gave you the most perfect dumfounding response he could think up that would have you leave pondering the implications, and keep his secret in tact. As any good spy, I'm sure he had given it some thought beforehand. JMO

Having said that, you seem open to other reasons as well and I look forward to reading about these documents being pursued that link through a chain of events a decision by Vice President Nixon in 1960 to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy three years later, as you've stated.

In the wiki leaks emails relating to John Podesta I cannot find any where he writes, just where he receives emails about ETI. Douglas - can you?

Kirk: I saw Howard Hunt only three times during Watergate: the early morning hours of June 17, 1972, when he came to my residence in Washington to retain me as his attorney in the case, in December 1972 at the funeral of his wife, Dorothy, and lastly in 1975 when we had dinner not long before he entered prison to serve his Watergate sentence.

We had known each other before Watergate; in fact he was my first client when I joined a Washington law firm in 1971. Dorothy was a close friend of mine, too. The years after the arrests at Watergate up until our dinner in 1975 had been traumatic for both of us, obviously a thousand times more for him than for me. But we both sensed that the dinner might be the last time we would see each other (which is the way it turned out) and I have no reason to believe his parting remarks to me about why JFK was killed were anything other than the truth.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Paul: You asked about Podesta's emails. Here are two links that get into them in detail.

https://newrepublic.com/article/137798/important-wikileaks-revelation-isnt-hillary-clinton

http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/what_we_know_so_far_about_the_clinton_campaigns_leaked_emails_20161015

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Paul: Each day Wikileaks releases another batch of emails. I guess that we shall just have to wait to see what pops out next. Maybe the Podesta emails are being saved for the last for maximum impact.

I wonder if Wikileaks will ever give us any of Paul Manafort's e-mails?

-- Tommy :sun

Paul: Each day Wikileaks releases another batch of emails. I guess that we shall just have to wait to see what pops out next. Maybe the Podesta emails are being saved for the last for maximum impact.

I wonder if Wikileaks will ever give us any of Paul Manafort's e-mails?

-- Tommy :sun

Perhaps Assange is only releasing material that actually contains some substance of national import.