The Education Forum

Gary Fannin

Gary Fannin

I'm 51 years old, married with two children. I have been studying the JFK/RFK/MLK assassinations (and other History) for nearly 36 years. My start of JFK research started with a 10th grade report I had to do in High School.

I recently published my first book on the JFK assassination. It is titled, 'The Innocence of Oswald'--50+ Years of Lies, Deception & Deceit in the Murders of President John F. Kennedy & Officer J.D. Tippit. You can read more about this book at my website (www.theinnocenceofoswald.com). I have been a speaker on the JFK assassination at numerous conferences in Dallas, TX for the past 22 years. I have also been a guest speaker at several High Schools, Colleges & Universities across the USA.

Hey Gary,

Welcome to the Ed Forum! Nice website yours!

Quick question: re your 'document' section on the site, "When Dr. Earl Rose performed the autopsy, he discovered that Officer Tippit had BOTH .38 revolver and .38 automatic bullets in his body. Oswald only owned a revolver. Oswald's gun would not accept automatic bullets! Either Oswald owned another automatic weapon, had an accomplice, or more than likely, NEVER shot Tippit at all."

Can you provide for the lay person more details regarding the .38 auto/revolver ammunition? Differences and the why's, as to why one round won't work in the other? Perhaps start a thread for the subject.Thanks!

David Healy

Edited by David G. Healy