The Education Forum

My New Book "Hidden History"

Don Jeffries

My new book, Hidden History: An Expose of Modern Crimes, Conspiracies, and Cover-Ups in American Politics, has just been released by Skyhorse Publishing.

http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-History-Conspiracies-Cover-Ups-American/dp/1629144843

I communicated with witnesses like the nephew of Seymour Weitzman and the son and granddaughter of the elusive Secret Service agent Henry Rybka, among others.

It features the first in-depth investigation into the death of John F. Kennedy, Jr, and covers everything from the Kennedy assassinations to 9/11, the Oklahoma City Bombing, Franklin Credit and other child sex scandals and the fraudulent nature of the big charities.

I hope that many of you here will be interested in reading it.

Hi Don; as you know I had pre-ordered your book, it arrived a couple of weeks ago, I only had a few minutes to try to scan,it does look very interesting, but as my husband came in I covered it, see I only have a few hundreds of JFKbooks, and for ages no room for any more, but there are always more out there, now he enjoys reading about some JFK areas of research and hearing the latest, and especially books of this type, modern conspiracies ,crimes etc, so I wrapped it up as a Christmas gift for him, and that's how I get it, got one more into the very overcrowded book room.......thanks,best b..

post-632-0-04603700-1416606407.gif

Thanks, Bernice! I hope your husband likes it, too.

Good Day Don,

I look forward to adding your work to the library, + reading it with great interest!
My best wishes for its successful $ale$!
Best Regards in Research,

+ ++Don

Donald Roberdeau
United States Navy
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker
Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Homepages Website: President KENNEDY "Men of Courage" speech, and Assassination Evidence,
Witnesses, Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Key Considerations....
http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/2009/08/1-men-of-courage-jfk-assassination_09.html

The Dealey Plaza Detailed Map: Documented 11-22-63 Victims Precise Locations +
Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses Locations, Photographers, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in
One Convenient Resource....
(updated map, + new information)

Visual Report: The First Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK was Still Hidden
Under the "Magic-limbed-ricochet-tree"....

Visual Report: Reality Versus C.A.D. : the Real World, versus, Garbage-in-garbage-out....
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5066/jsf.gif

Discovery: Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS
Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Head Snap:
West, Ultrafast, and Directly
Towards the Grassy Knoll ....

T ogether
E veryone
A chieves
M ore

For the United States:
Edited by Don Roberdeau

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Don.

Thanks, Vince!

Thanks, Paul!

Don, I just ordered your book from Amazon.

I've felt always there is a connection between the JFK assassination, the other 1960s assassinations, Watergate, Iran-Contra, 9-11, and the rest.

I believe the government and media handling of the JFK assassination has been a learning experience for evildoers.

Thanks, Jon!