The Education Forum

The Paines

Tim Gratz

Hi,

i remember watching Nigel Turner's Television series "The men who killed Kennedy" a few month ago on Youtube.

The whole serie was uploaded and i digest all parts for the first time.

Today i've tried to locate it again on Youtube. To my surprise it is taken down.

What a pity, cause i wanted to download a couple of sequences with the intention

to cut pieces together and to upload it on Youtube as a kind of "special".

A "best of" Gary Mack from TMWKK. LOL. No, i'am just kidding.

Ruth Paine is my target.

I recalled while watching the series, that i've trapped Ruth Paine much earlier in various testimonies from the WCR

evidently shameless lying. She expressed that lie not just before the WC but also on "The Men who killed Kennedy".

Everybody who has seen TMWWK witnessed a very emotional Ruth Paine fighting with her tears in one moment, smiling

the next instant. Her face expression are enormous within a few seconds.

If i wouldn't be aware of her lie, i might believed her touchyness.

But as she described her lie again on TMWKK, playing "face roller-coaster" i become aware she is surrounded by shabby dirtyness.

So, i watched again the parts of her appearence in the series with the knowledge of her "acting".

Oha, it seems she have trained herself before a mirror to appear relieable.

I don't know anymore which of her statements is reliable or not.

By the way, she is playing her act also in the mock trial in the UK 1986 before Bugliosi and Spence it appears. Same face expressions.

But not nearly that much as in TMWKK.

The contrary statements of her should become public. Public as it can be. It's important. Thats the reason why i tried to use Youtube as platform.

It shed a dirty light on her but above all, it supports the idea that Ruth Paine has more to do with the framing of LHO as many thought.

I'll buy the DVD "TMWKK" if somebody like to give me a hint how extract video parts from a DVD to Youtube.

I wonder how long it will up until someone take it down.

Martin

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic