The Education Forum

An E Book

• 2 weeks later...

10/15/13

An e Book on SMASHWORDS.com By Paul E.Trejo & Harry J. Dean.

Titled, HARRY DEAN'S CONFESSIONS - I MIGHT HAVE KILLED JFK.

Right! And today Harry Dean and I decided to promote our new eBook this Halloween by chopping the price in *half* for EF readers.

Start with this URL: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/367550

When you click to buy it, use this Smashwords Coupon Code: TV42T

Then, the price of our eBook will be only $4.99 instead of $9.99.

For those Forum readers who wanted to read what Harry said about the JFK assassination in his "Crosstrails" manuscript, and were willing to pay $10 a copy, we can say that our new eBook (Harry Dean's Confessions: I Might Have Killed JFK) contains all the JFK related information of Crosstrails, and much more.

Now you can read more than 190 pages of Harry Dean's confessions for $4.99.

This offer expires on Halloween - one week from today.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• 2 weeks later...

Well, OK, Halloween is over and our Halloween discount is also over. Our price -- until at least 22 November 2013 -- will remain at $9.99.

In the two weeks since we've published we're not even close to our goal of 50 copies sold. And that's OK. The idea is to make these 196 pages of Harry Dean's memoirs easily available to everybody over the Internet

How does this eBook compare with Harry Dean's CROSSTRAILS manuscript which some of you already have (and which is available only from Harry Dean)? Basically, CROSSTRAILS included several pages of memoirs about the JFK assassination inside a larger context of Harry's family history, the tragic murder of his third son, York, and his personal poetry. The new eBook, Harry Dean's Confessions: I Might Have Killed JFK is an extended focus on the JFK assassination, with only enough background detail from Harry's biography to establish a context.

In other words, there are far more details about the JFK assassination in this eBook than you'll find in Harry's CROSSTRAILS manuscript. I just thought y'all would like to know.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...