The Education Forum

Dorothy Kilgallen

Duke,

Is this the one you're referring to?

There's a print of it on page 40 of The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner.

Ron

Yeah, that's the one. Now, does anyone have one with the line of where the face is supposed to be divided?

Edited by Duke Lane

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lynne Foster' date='Nov 25 2005, 08:41 PM' post='46442']

Oswald was just Hoover's patsy.

I think Garrison should have charged Hoover with conspiring to cover up the truth about the Kennedy assassination, if he was serious.

Are you some programmed NUT? Can you not think of a single THOUGHT that does not involve Garrison?

You are sounding more deranged and like some programmed puppet daily. Go find some place else to haunt will you. Lynda-Bird, indeed.

Dawn

John, you say the following: . "Seymour Hersh claims that at the beginning of November, 1963, JFK asked Stockdale to raise $50,000 for his personal use. Stockdale told friends that the money had something to do with Bobby Baker.....

... We also know that in Stockdale was collecting money for JFK and this was linked in some way to Bobby Baker and Lyndon B. Johnson. According to his son, Stockdale was concerned that people might think this money was really for himself rather than JFK as they knew that in November 1963 he was still having financial difficulties.""

Let me gert this straight, John: In 1963 JFK, a multimillionaire since age 21, asks Stockdale -- who doesn't have a pot to piss in -- to raise money for him (JFK). And the source is the gullible Mr. Hersh. Will you ask us next to buy the forged JFK/Monroe documents that Hersh's buddy was selling at $6 Million a pop?

Duke, look like this?

huhi6a.gifhuhhqb.gif

I think you drew the line straight down the middle, but only because there are no "pie slices" out of the faces. White's deal had the dividing line running at an angle ....

Duke and Stan,

See this link:

http://salmon.psy.plym.ac.uk/year3/psyc364...acial_asymmetry

The difference, I guess, is that they're starting with a real face, whereas you're starting with an alleged composite to find two different real faces. In any case it should be borne in mind that real faces are not exactly symmetrical.

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

From the ad it sounds like smoking Camels is a good defense against the conspiracy to impurify our precious bodily fluids.

Duke and Stan,

See this link:

http://salmon.psy.plym.ac.uk/year3/psyc364...acial_asymmetry

The difference, I guess, is that they're starting with a real face, whereas you're starting with an alleged composite to find two different real faces. In any case it should be borne in mind that real faces are not exactly symmetrical.

Ron

I wasn't suggesting that all faces are perfectly symmetrical ... although, if you read farther down the page, you note the question "Why are symmetrical faces attractive?" So is it better and more accurate to say that "not all faces are perfectly symmetrical?"

In any case, the forensic anthropologist's "rule of thumb" is that faces are roughly symmetrical, enough so to be able to identify someone from. I think that's the case in the first three photos at that link: while neither of the composite photos exactly resemble the original, the resemblance is close enough to be able to identify her.

I think it's fair to say, too, that absent great deformities, one side most people's faces resembles the other side. So if two sides composited together show what appears to be two different people, can it be said that it probably is two different people?

Maybe I'll find that photo somewhere ... or perhaps even Jack White will be kind enough to post it for us? (Of course, never having done so before, it'll get posted in my "composited" mode and he'll say he'd figured that out aeons ago, just hadn't gotten around to showing it to anyone yet!)

I still can't help believing that this is the document that killed her and that J. Edgar Hoover is directly responsible for her murder.

I really don't think it gets any more definite than that.

I mean, Valerie Plame and Karl Rove go to the same church, she was obviously betrayed by Karl Rove, but if the head of Bush's boy genius rolls, then who will advise the Boy King about how to handle the real President, Dick Cheney?

Justice has never really mattered, has it?

It didn't matter when Dorothy was murdered and it didn't matter when Karl Rove (who looks and acts like Hoover) betrayed Valerie Plame.

Edited by Lynne Foster

Duke,

Is this the one you're referring to?

There's a print of it on page 40 of The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner.

Ron

Yeah, that's the one. Now, does anyone have one with the line of where the face is supposed to be divided?

Harvey & Lee....

Top photo on right: passport

Second photo on right :Marine

Third..right ..I believe taken in Russia..

B :rolleyes:

Edited by Bernice Moore