The Education Forum

Mac Wallace-Evidence is enough.

Evidence---Mac's finger print on the sixth floor. Why is this not enough evidence to say that he WAS involved in the shooting? This is more evidence than most we have talked about in this forum, but for some reason it's not a final conclusion to the conspiracy. Why is this?

Guest Robert Morrow

Evidence---Mac's finger print on the sixth floor. Why is this not enough evidence to say that he WAS involved in the shooting? This is more evidence than most we have talked about in this forum, but for some reason it's not a final conclusion to the conspiracy. Why is this?

I believe Lyndon Johnson was the mastermind of the JFK assassination. I used to believe Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint was a match with the one on the 6th floor. I do not anymore. I have changed my mind base on a conversation I had with an experienced fingerprint analyst who said it was clearly NOT a match.

I cannot find the link to the web page where Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint was debunked. I am sure there are other JFK researchers on this board who can.

Hey, maybe Malcolm Wallace was on the Grassy Knoll after all!! As per the theory of Billie Sol Estes.

Edited by Robert Morrow

It's not enough, because no unidentified fingerprints were ever found.

I think what you mean to say is that all of the identifiable fingerprints they found were identified.

Because unidentifiable fingerprints WERE found on the boxes.

".....prints were developed which were considered as not identifiable, i.e., the quality of the print was too fragmentary to be of value for identification purposes......"( Report, pg. 249 )

There is no evidence that an identifiable fingerprint which could not be identified was found on any of the boxes.

At least I haven't seen any.

But FWIW, I've seen the "Wallace" print and the print from his arrest card and compared them and IMO, if that print actually came from the sixth floor, it's not Wallace's.

The only identifiable print that they found and could not identify was on Box "B" and it was a PALMPRINT, not a fingerprint.

"One identifiable palmprint was not identified."

( ibid. )

"One palmprint on Box B was unidentified."

( Report, pg. 566 )

John, there's nothing wrong with being skeptical about "explosive new evidence" that comes to the forefront of this case. My own experience tells me that when one of these new revelations becomes public and dies out quickly, there's probably not much to it. That's the reason why you don't see people talking about it much. Also, I'm leery of those who come forward to confess "I did it", because there is no statute of limitations on murder and I find it diffcult to believe that anyone with substantial proof of their own guilt would risk the death penalty.

Edited by Gil Jesus

It's not enough, because no unidentified fingerprints were ever found.

I think what you mean to say is that all of the identifiable fingerprints they found were identified.

Because unidentifiable fingerprints WERE found on the boxes.

".....prints were developed which were considered as not identifiable, i.e., the quality of the print was too fragmentary to be of value for identification purposes......"( Report, pg. 249 )

There is no evidence that an identifiable fingerprint which could not be identified was found on any of the boxes.

But FWIW, I've seen the "Wallace" print and the print from his arrest card and compared them and IMO, if that print actually came from the sixth floor, it's not Wallace's.

The only identifiable print that they found and could not identify was on Box "B" and it was a PALMPRINT, not a fingerprint.

( ibid. )

"One palmprint on Box B was unidentified."

( Report, pg. 566 )

John, there's nothing wrong with being skeptical about "explosive new evidence" that comes to the forefront of this case. My own experience tells me that when one of these new revelations becomes public and dies out quickly, there's probably not much to it. That's the reason why you don't see people talking about it much. Also, I'm leery of those who come forward to confess "I did it", because there is no statute of limitations on murder and I find it diffcult to believe that anyone with substantial proof of their own guilt would risk the death penalty.

There was, at one time as Gil Jesus points out an unidentified fingerprint, I've read Blood Money and Power, but I am like anyone

else who isn't an insider to the fingerprint issue re Mac Wallace, and have never read anything that could be proven in a court of law

that is conclusive, my only reason for posting on this thread is to say that there is a document or perhaps in a book that stated the unidentified

print actually belonged to Will Fritz or Chief Curry, which I don't believe for a minute. I am sure someone knows the truth, but they aren't on our side.

Although that is strictly an opinion.

I stand corrected. There were actually TWO unidentified fingerprints found on box A. They are shown in CE 656.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0164b.htm

Mr. MANDELLA. "Center impression No. 2 finger Oswald from Box A photo--latent on left unidentified Photo Nos. 25 and 27 identical--Negative with Oswald unidentified."

Mr. EISENBERG. "Negative with Oswald," are you referring now to two of the three photographs--two of the three prints appearing on the photograph?

Mr. MANDELLA. That is right, two prints, exactly, the one in the center, of course I am not in reference to the one in the center, which is his. The two on the right and left are unidentified.

( 4 H 52 )

"Negative with Oswald" tells me that the unidentified prints were legible enough for comparison. "Unidentified" tells me that no match could be found.

I stand corrected. There were actually TWO unidentified fingerprints found on box A. They are shown in CE 656.

http://www.history-m...Vol17_0164b.htm

Mr. MANDELLA. "Center impression No. 2 finger Oswald from Box A photo--latent on left unidentified Photo Nos. 25 and 27 identical--Negative with Oswald unidentified."

Mr. EISENBERG. "Negative with Oswald," are you referring now to two of the three photographs--two of the three prints appearing on the photograph?

Mr. MANDELLA. That is right, two prints, exactly, the one in the center, of course I am not in reference to the one in the center, which is his. The two on the right and left are unidentified.

( 4 H 52 )

"Negative with Oswald" tells me that the unidentified prints were legible enough for comparison. "Unidentified" tells me that no match could be found.

Wasn't it much later that someone took an "unidentified" fingerprint and matched it to Wallace?

Kathy C

[...]

( ibid. ) [...]

Perhaps they should have said "One print was not identified."

Question: Are they saying that a good print was unidentifiable? Because it was from somebody who was not in the system/

Or are they saying that "One print was obviously a palm print / finger print, but unfortunately was too incomplete / smudged to be identifiable." ?

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 2 months later...
Guest Robert Morrow

Here is a debunking of the Mac Wallace fingerprint. I currently do NOT believe it was a match.

http://www.clpex.com/images/Darby-Wallace-Analysis/Erroneous-Match.htm

Last year I spoke with fingerprint examiner Kasey Wertheim who had 7 years fingerprint experience as of 2011. Wertheim was stressing to me that the fingerprints in question were a blatant and obvious non match. Wertheim does contract work for law enforcement, including, I think the FBI.

Nathan Darby was an honest man and certainly an experienced and competent fingerprint examiner. However, he probably just got it wrong.

Having said that, if multiple other fingerprint examiners tell me it was a match, then I would change my mind again. But for now, I do not think the Malcolm Wallace fingerprint is a match with the one found on the Sixth Floor of TSBD.

Kasey Wertheim:

NATHAN DARBY'S Erroneous ID

On March 12, 1998, a 1951 fingerprint of Malcolm "Mac" Wallace was positively matched with a copy of a fingerprint labeled "Unknown," a fresh print lifted on November 22, 1963, from a carton by the southeast sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository. This carton was labeled "Box A," and also contained several fingerprints identified as those of Lee Harvey Oswald. The identification was made by A. Nathan Darby, a Certified Latent Print Examiner with several decades experience.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKestes.htm

A March 9, 1998 affidavit recounts Nathan Darby's work history:

His employment began with the Texas Department of Public Safety in 1938. In October of 1940 he joined the Austin Texas Police Department. He was promoted to sergeant in 1948 and lieutenant in 1953. He became supervisor of the Identification and Criminal Records Section in 1956. He was on the board of directors of the Texas Division of the International Association for Identification. He held an Advanced Certificate in Law Enforcement and an Instructors Certificate from the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement. He was a member of the Texas Division of the International Association for Identification from November 1946 until his death.

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/24th_Issue/darby.html

Darby did a "blind" study comparing a fingerprint found on one of the boxes in the Kennedy assassination "sniper's" nest against Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint card. He determined there was a match. However in his 1998 affidavit concerning the study he conducted I found the following:

"7. "Recently I received a photocopy of an inked print along with a photocopy of a latent print from [Texas researcher]. After careful and extended examination of the inked print photocopy and the latent print photocopy given me. I have their identifying characteristics marked and numbered. The inked print is Exhibit DAN #3, and the latent print is Exhibit DAN #4." (Emphasis mine)

http://davesjfk.com/guilty.html

The charted enlargements Mr. Darby presented in defense of his findings can be found at: http://spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/23rd_Issue/breakthru.html as copied on May 18, 2007.

To demonstrate a couple of the major differences, I offer the following analysis. The images used for this analysis are not high-resolution images, and are not considered to be "best evidence" under a legal standard. These demonstrations have been prepared based upon the only images available - those copied from the spot.acorn.net url above. They bear sufficient quality and quantity of ridge detail to accurately demonstrate that the impressions were not made by the same source, as purported in the article. These images were originally prepared on May 18, 2007 for demonstration of exclusion to readers of a google newsgroup circulating this as a correct identification. The conclusion of exclusion is based on a review by the author of this web page, Kasey Wertheim, an IAI Certified Latent Print Examiner, in a capacity associated solely with his private business (Complete Consultants Worldwide) and not in an any official capacity with any government agency or other organization.

Demonstration 1:

In this first demonstration, the green short ridge was marked by Mr. Darby as being identical (#6 and #7). However, if the reader will proceed upward across the divergence of two ridges (blue) another ending ridge can clearly be seen in the latent print, and it is clearly not present in the known print. There is sufficient quality of detail in both images to determine that this is not a product of any type of distortion, but rather is an actual difference in the two friction ridge sources. The two impressions could not have been made by the same friction ridge source.

Demonstration 2

In this second demonstration, the green ridge ending was marked by Mr. Darby as being identical (#3). However, if the reader will proceed upward and to the right, the divergence of two ridges (blue) reveals another clear feature (red ending ridge) in the latent print, and it is clearly not present in the known print. There is sufficient quality of detail in both images to determine that this is not a product of any type of distortion, but rather is an actual difference in the two friction ridge sources. The two impressions could not have been made by the same friction ridge source.

Additional demonstrations could be made, but I think readers will get the point after just these 2. This was an erroneous identification.

For readers wishing to do some additional research on this case, I make reference to several starting points.

There was some 2004 activity in a JFK-related blog that provides some history, background, and insight. This includes reference that two San-Bernardino examiners refuted the identification in 1998:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2321

A. Nathan Darby would go to his grave (in his own words) believing, with all his experience, and "with no question" they positively matched, and he would say so to anyone who asked, including the media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB6kfmaA2wU with attention to segment 3:52 - 4:14

Darby died in 2006 at the age of 91.

http://www.clpex.com/Information/A-Nathan-Darby-Obituary.pdf

The heart of his work occurred in the 1940's and 1950's, and could potentially be stretched into the 1960's. Why 30 years after his service in the state of Texas, at the age of 83, would he undertake a complex examination and issue an affidavit of identification in one of the largest forensic cases in the world, based only upon photocopies?

Guest Robert Morrow

Here is the web page of fingerprint examiner Kasey Wertheim: http://www.clpex.com/ccw/kasey_wertheim.php

I think he is highly qualified in his field. Below I have posted Kasey Wertheim's resume and contact info.

I do not think the Malcolm Wallace fingerprint is a match with the unidentified one from the TSBD 6th floor. I feel this way based on a conversation last summer with fingerprint expert Kasey Wertheim. When I spoke to Wertheim he did not seem like he had an agenda. I felt like I was getting his honest, and strongly held opinion that there was absolutely no match. He ssaid it was not even a close call.

Having said that, I am always open to change my mind on anything. I am not an expert in fingerprint analysis. If a bunch of other experienced, qualified fingerprint examiners told me it was a match, I would flip back the other way.

Kasey Wertheim Curriculum Vitae:

IAI Certified Latent Print Examiner

MBA - Technology Management

President, CEO: Complete Consultants Worldwide, LLC

Contact information:

Phone: 304-933-3162 Cell: 304-629-6795 wk e-mail: kasey.wertheim@us.army.mil hm e-mail: kaseywertheim@aol.com or kwertheim@clpex.com

K A S E Y W E R T H E I M

IAI Certified Latent Print Examiner

MBA - Technology Management

President, CEO: Complete Consultants Worldwide, LLC

Phone: 304-933-3162 Cell: 304-629-6795 wk e-mail: kasey.wertheim@us.army.mil hm e-mail: kaseywertheim@aol.com or kwertheim@clpex.com

CV Updated January 11, 2008

COMPLETE CONSULTANTS WORLDWIDE, LLC.

President & CEO, 2004 - Present

Assist the U.S. Government with biometric and forensic related projects on multiple contracts

Liaison with other agencies and organizations

Provide subject matter expertise and contribute to DoD biometric and forensic Science and Technology

Past Experience:

COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION

Project Manager, March 2008 - June 2008

Assist the U.S. Government with biometric and forensic related projects

Liaison with other agencies and organizations

Provide subject matter expertise and contribute to DoD biometric and forensic Science and Technology

HARDING SECURITY ASSOCIATES

Senior Principal Analyst, January 2007 - March 2008

Assist the U.S. Government with biometric, forensic, and intelligence related projects

Manage biometric examination services team for U.S. government

Coordinate and perform administrative and technical reviews of biometric identifications

Evaluate and refine business and technical processes and change requirements

LOCKHEED MARTIN INCORPORATED

Research Scientist, July 2004 - October 2005

Research Scientist Manager, October 2005 - December, 2006

Management of biometric examination services team for U.S. government

Coordinate all activities related to team Analysis, Comparison and Evaluation of latent and known prints

Build and supervise multi-modal team training in face and iris examination and individualization

Software development and enhancement

Technical writing to include:

-problem descriptions

-new software functional requirements

-concept documents

-intellectual property documents

-feasibility documents

-business plan documents

Algorithm enhancement

LUMEN-IQ, Inc.

Director of Forensic Services, August, 2003 - September, 2004

Management of Forensic Section

Guidance for Software Development Team

Technical writing to include:

-new software functional requirements

-concept documents

-intellectual property documents

-feasibility documents

-business plan documents

Forensic Marketing and Sales consultation

Software training courses

Analysis, Comparison, and Evaluation of latent and known prints

Contract work for Lockheed-Martin

MISSISSIPPI DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY CRIME LABORATORY

Forensic Scientist I - III, February, 1997 - August, 2003

Examination of Physical Evidence for latent prints

Comparison with known prints of victims or suspects

Entry of unidentified latent prints on AFIS

Testimony in court

UNITED STATES SECRET SERVICE

Forensic Services Division, Washington, D.C., Summers, 1993 & 1994

Completed internship training

ARIZONA DPS CRIME LABORATORY

Civilian Reserve, Flagstaff Branch, 1993 & 1994

Provided general volunteer services

Education:

UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX ONLINE

MBA Technology Management

September 2003 - January 2006

NORTHERN ARIZONA UNIVERSITY, FLAGSTAFF, AZ.

Bachelor of Science

Major: Chemistry, May 12, 1995

Double Major: Criminal Justice, May 12, 1995

HARDING UNIVERSITY, SEARCY, AR

General Studies, 1992

Honors and Awards:

July, 2006

Lockheed Martin SRA Excellence Award

By Lockheed Martin Identity Management

January, 2006

Program/Customer Award

By General Boutelle, Chief Information Officer, DoD Army G6

July, 2005

Lockheed Martin SPOT Award

By Lockheed Martin Identity Management

Awarded Distinguished Member Status

By the International Association for Identification

Professional Associations:

NIST / NIJ EXPERT WORKING GROUP ON HUMAN FACTORS IN LATENT PRINT ANALYSIS

December 2008 - present: Invited, Active Member

SCIENTIFIC WORKING GROUP ON FRICTION RIDGE ANALYSIS, STUDY AND TECHNOLOGY (SWGFAST)

October 2002 - present: Active Member

ANSI-NIST Committee to Define an Extended Fingerprint Feature Set (CDEFFS)

2005 - present: Active Member

International Association for Identification, Parent Body

1997 - present: Active, Distinguished Member

1999 - 2000: Member, General and Innovative Techniques committee

2000 - present: Member, Editorial Review Board

2001 Awarded Distinguished Member Status

2001 - 2004: Member, Fingerprint Subcommittee

2002 - 2004: Chairperson, Latent Print Subcommittee

2007 - present: Chairperson, Biometric Subcommittee

IAI conferences attended and presentations given annually since 1997

International Association for Identification, Mississippi Division

July 1997 - 2004: Active Member

April 1999 - 2004: Editor

April 2000 - 2004: Webmaster

Certified Mississippi Law Enforcement Officer Instructor: Board on Law Enforcement Officer Standards and Training

February 1999 - 2003

Training Received:

Fingerprint Classification and Identification (80 hours)

Jerry Bahr, Sponsored by MCL, March 1997

Advanced Palm Print Identification (48 hours)

Palm Print Symposium, April 1997

Taking Inked Fingerprints (40 hours)

MCL, May 1997

The History of the Science of Fingerprints (16 hours)

Jamie Bush, MCL, June 1997

Recovery of Fingerprints from Human Skin (6 hours)

IAI, July 1997

Violent Crime Scenes (13 hours)

MDIAI, April 1998

Advanced (Chemical) Latent Print Development Techniques (40 hours)

Bill Jungbluth, Sponsored by MCL, June 1998

Advanced Digital Imaging (4 hours)

IAI, July 1998

Writing for Publication (4 hours)

Dave Grieve, IAI, July 1998

Law Enforcement Field Instructor Training Program (24 hours)

Department of the Treasury, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center,

sponsored by MCL, October 1998

Combined Advanced Ridgeology, Demystifying Palmprints, and

Comparison Techniques (80 hours)

Forensic Identification Training Seminars, Ltd., November 1998

Tire Track Identification Workshop (4 hours)

IAI, July 1999

Collection and Preservation of Footwear Impression Evidence (6 hours)

IAI, July 1999

Graduate Assistant: Combined Advanced Ridgeology, Demystifying

Palmprints, and Comparison Techniques (80 hours)

Forensic Identification Training Seminars, October 1999

Advanced Techniques for Photographing Shoe and Fingerprints (4 hours)

IAI, July 2000

Introduction to Computer Forensics (3 hours)

IAI, July 2000

Digital Imaging Hands-On Image Processing Techniques (4 hours)

IAI, July 2000

Courtroom Testimony Techniques (15 hours)

Mississippi Division, IAI, October 2000

Digital Photography and Imaging (24 hours)

MLEOTA, October 2000

Death Scene Investigation (40 hours)

MLEOTA, December, 2000

Crime Scene Practical Exercises (32 hours)

MLEOTA, July, 2001

Graduate Assistant: Combined Advanced Ridgeology, Demystifying Palmprints, and Comparison Techniques (40 hours)

Forensic Identification Training Seminars, October, 2001

Death Scene Investigation (40 hours)

MLEOTA, December, 2000

Crime Scene Practical Exercises (32 hours)

MLEOTA, July, 2001

Advanced Problem Latents (24 hours)

Forensic Identification Training Seminars, March, 2002

Excelling as a First-Time Manager or Supervisor (6 hours)

Skillpath Seminars, October, 2002

Criminal Interviewing and the Crime Scene (16 hours)

Mississippi Division, IAI, November, 2002

Managing Multiple Projects, Objectives and Deadlines (6 hours)

Meridian, MS, March 26, 2003

Inside the Tape (Death Scene Investigation) (20 hours)

David Newman, Gulfport Mississippi, October, 2003

Management Fundamentals Program (Lockheed Martin Internal Management) (40 hours)

Lockheed Martin, September/October, 2006

Professional Training Conducted:

An Extreme Case of Fingerprint Mutilation (Poster Presentation)

IAI, July 1997

Permanent Intentional Fingerprint Mutilation (Lecture Presentation and Poster)

IAI, July 1998

Recovery of Latent Print Evidence Involving Transfers from Adhesive to Porous

Surfaces (Lecture Presentation)

IAI, July 1999

Basic Latent Print Processing and Advanced Latent Print Comparison (40 hours)

British West Indies, Turks and Caicos Police Department, November, 1999

Friction Ridge Skin and Pattern Formation During the “Critical Stage” (Lecture Presentation) IAI, July 2000

Friction Ridge Pattern Formation During the “Critical Stage” (Lecture Presentation)

Illinois Division of the IAI, April, 2001

Advanced Ridgeology Comparison Techniques (40 hours)

Assistant Instructor, Arlington, Texas, Regional Academy, April 23-27, 2001

Friction Ridge Skin and Pattern Formation During the “Critical Stage,” Fact and Theory (Lecture Presentation)

Centennial Conference, London, England, July 2001

Mindset over Matter: Case Study of a suspect identification from a latent print developed on a fired .22 caliber shell casing. (Poster Presentation)

IAI, July, 2001

Ridgeology Science Workshop (40 hours)

Thornton, Colorado, August, 2001

Bettendorf, Iowa, November, 2001

Modesto, California, December, 2001

Norfolk, Virginia, April/May, 2002

Ridgeology Science Workshop (120 hours) (three separate courses)

Bedfordshire Police, June, 2002

Scientific Latent Print Examiner Testimony on Daubert and Plaza Issues (Lecture Presentation)

IAI Conference, Las Vegas Nevada, August 6, 2002

Sharing Forensic Discipline Information via the Internet (Lecture Presentation)

IAI Conference, Las Vegas Nevada, August 7, 2002

Latent Adobe Photoshop Demonstration in the Van Dam / David Westerfield Case (40 hours)

IAI Conference, Las Vegas Nevada, August 8, 2002

Atlanta, Georgia, August 26-30, 2002

Arlington, Texas, October 7 - 11, 2002

Ridgeology Science Workshop (Condensed) for Combined Advanced Ridgeology, Demystifying Palm Prints, And Comparison Techniques (CARDPACT) (16 hours)

Tucson, Arizona, August 24-25, 2002

Ridge and Pattern Formation, Fingerprint Mutilation, and Forensic Internet Information (Lecture Presentation)

New England Division IAI, November 15, 2002

Mastering Adobe Photoshop (24 hours)

Pearl, Mississippi, December 16 - 18, 2002

Las Vegas, Nevada, January 20 - 24, 2003

Daubert: The Challenge (Lecture Presentation)

Toronto Police Service Conference, Canada, February 24, 2003

2 courses

Leicestershire, England, March, 2003

Columbia, South Carolina, April-May, 2003

The Use of Various Software Programs in the Analysis and Courtroom Demonstration of Latent Print Evidence (8 hours)

South Carolina / North Carolina IAI Conference, September, 2003

Suffolk County Police Department, October, 2003

Milwaukee Wisconsin, November, 2003

Milwaukee Wisconsin, November, 2003

Orange County, California, December, 2003

San Bernardino Sheriff's Office, December, 2003

Nashville, Tennessee, February, 2004

Ridgeology Science Workshop (two 40-hour courses)

Ireland, March and April, 2004

Arlington, TX, November, 2004

West Palm Beach Florida, February, 2005

Advanced Problem Latent Print Examination (two 40 hour courses)

Switzerland, 2006

South Africa Police Services, February 2008

Articles Published:

An Extreme Case of Fingerprint Mutilation

Journal of Forensic Identification, Jul./Aug. 1998, Vol 48, No. 4

Use of Ninhydrin in the Recovery of Latent Prints on Evidence Involving Adhesive

Surfaces attached to Porous Surfaces

Journal of Forensic Identification, Nov./Dec. 2000, Vol 50, No. 6

Tools to Combat Check Fraud in Mississippi

Magnolia Print, January, 2002

Friction Ridge & Pattern Formation During the Critical Stage

Journal of Forensic Identification, Jan/Feb 2002, Vol 52, No. 1

Re: ACE-V - is it Scientifically Reliable and Accurate?

Journal of Forensic Identification, Nov/Dec 2002, Vol 52, No. 6

Latent Print Age Determination - Is There Any Hope?

Journal of Forensic Identification, Jan/Feb 2003, Vol 53, No. 1

The Use of Various Software Programs in the Analysis and Courtroom

Demonstration of Latent Print Evidence

Journal of Forensic Identification, Nov/Dec 2003, Vol 53, No. 6

A Report of Latent Print Examiner Accuracy During Comparison Training Exercises

Journal of Forensic Identification, Nov/Dec 2005, Vol 56, No. 1

Re: A Report of Latent Print Examiner Accuracy During Comparison Training Exercises

Journal of Forensic Identification, Mar/Apr 2006, Vol 56, No. 3

Edited by Robert Morrow