The Education Forum

Three films of Dallas on the day of JFK's assassination

Hi, Douglas:

At :53 seconds into this video there is a scene of JFK's limo passing the photographer with a man stretched out across the top of the back seat. I assume this was Clint Hill. The scene looks to be over-exposed & extremely bright. I've attached a couple of fast screen grabs from that scene to the bottom of this post.

Perhaps those EF members with good video enhancing skills can bring out better details & EF member Gary Mack can tell us where that scene was filmed & who filmed it. If that is Clint Hill stretched across the top of the limo's back seat, it's the only such film footage I've ever seen of Mr. Hill doing such on the limo's journey to Parkland.

Best,

Brad Milch

Updated info: The video transfer company that posted the video Douglas Caddy describes above on YouTube in November, 2013 is AZDigitalTransfers. They are based out of Phoenix, Arizona.

Website & contact info:

http://www.azdigitaltransfers.com/

email): azdigital...@yahoo.com

19401 N. Cave Creek Rd. Suite #7
Phoenix, AZ 85024
602-548-8493

I sent them an inquiry as to who the photographer was that captured that scene of (believed to be) Clint Hill protecting JFK & Jackie enroute to Parkland as well as where that scene took place & any info on the customer that employed the services of the company to transfer home movies to a digital format.

When I get a response I will post it here for those interested.

There is some research posted at YouTube that introduces new information about an additional SS Agent boarding the JFK limo prior to it entering Stemmons freeway that was witnessed by several DPD motorcade motorcyclists here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlMwxZPNpTM

post-6554-0-43837400-1430206091_thumb.jpg

post-6554-0-37495200-1430206108_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brad Milch