The Education Forum

JFK: Inside the Target Car

[quote name='Pamela McElwain-Brown' date='Nov 27 2008, 02:18 AM' post='158978'

What information did you use to come up with your assumption? At what Z frame are you placing the Moorman?

Z-315. While JFK's head jerks slightly forward and then back between 312 and 315, I don't believe there's much of a jerk towards the left. The HSCA trajectory analysis, which had lots of problems, determined he was leaning 25 degrees to his left in 312. I believe that's the one thing it got right.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chief Curry, you stupid! If you had lived long enough to see Mack's "scientific" program, you would not have said these dumb things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWtlkyCDRzU

Anyway, rest in peace, chief! And the rest of the world: Go to sleep too!

Wim

As Chief Curry says, you would think that from a common sense blood splatter analysis, you would think that the head shot originated from the front.

I think the Discovery Channell will repeat the program tomorrow - Dec 1.

BK

Chief Curry, you stupid! If you had lived long enough to see Mack's "scientific" program, you would not have said these dumb things.

Wim

As Chief Curry says, you would think that from a common sense blood splatter analysis, you would think that the head shot originated from the front.

BK

Wonder if they will have edited out any of the major gaffes, such as the incorrect position of JFK and Jackie at what they claim Z312 would be, plus falsely claiming the SS photos were taken at 1 a.m. 11.22.63, or disclosing that the M/C bullets did not fragment. But wait, they can't edit out the shots from the SN that blow away the top of the dummy's skull, which contradicts existing medical evidence-- they would have no show left.

[quote name='Pamela McElwain-Brown' date='Nov 27 2008, 02:18 AM' post='158978'

What information did you use to come up with your assumption? At what Z frame are you placing the Moorman?

Z-315. While JFK's head jerks slightly forward and then back between 312 and 315, I don't believe there's much of a jerk towards the left. The HSCA trajectory analysis, which had lots of problems, determined he was leaning 25 degrees to his left in 312. I believe that's the one thing it got right.

HSCA operated under the false axiom that the WCR was 'correct'. Therefore, you cannot trust any of its information to be true. Their determination seems to be an attempt to reconcile the differences between the Z312 position and that of the WCR.

Your thought that Moorman equals Z-315 is incorrect also. Kellerman is facing Moorman in the shot, and facing Zapruder at Z315.

HSCA operated under the false axiom that the WCR was 'correct'. Therefore, you cannot trust any of its information to be true. Their determination seems to be an attempt to reconcile the differences between the Z312 position and that of the WCR.

Your thought that Moorman equals Z-315 is incorrect also. Kellerman is facing Moorman in the shot, and facing Zapruder at Z315.

I just looked at the Moorman photo and Kellerman is not looking at Moorman. And if not at 315, then at what frame?

I just looked at the Moorman photo and Kellerman is not looking at Moorman. And if not at 315, then at what frame?

He is looking toward Moorman, perhaps at Greer; certainly not toward Zapruder.

I think it is generally regarded that the Moorman photo is very close to Z317.

Wim

BK

Hi, Bill

The show did replay here tonight Dec 1. I caught most of it. My Son who has 'little interest'

watched the entire show. He later said "why did'nt that dude Gary mention the obvious

throat shot shown at the start of the film"?

I have to ask, why Chief Curry's statement was not mentioned {from his book} "there is no

one that can place Oswald with a rifle in that window"

"Your thought that Moorman equals Z-315 is incorrect also. Kellerman is facing Moorman in the shot, and facing Zapruder at Z315."

Kellerman is facing straight ahead in Moorman I think you will find. In fact, in Moorman, he appears to have a phone in his left hand.

Jack

I don't know why the image appears twice.

Edited by Jack White