The Education Forum

Two excellent new (SHORT) books!

http://www.amazon.com/The-JFK-Assassination-Revisited-Synthesis/dp/1491864966/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful

By Vince Palamara on April 15, 2014

Format: Paperback Amazon Verified Purchase
I quite enjoyed this scholarly (and not overwrought) look at the JFK assassination. Authors Rinnovatore and Allan Eaglesham pay obvious homage to authors David Lifton ("Best Evidence") and Doug Horne ("Inside the ARRB"). In fact, this fine volume serves as a kind of "cliff notes" version of those two books...but this is not all just a rehash. Definitely for the novice but even for the expert, "The JFK Assassination Revisited" is a smart buy. Excellent.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Vince Palamara on April 15, 2014
Format: Paperback Amazon Verified Purchase
Author Robin Ramsay is to be commended for writing such a cogent and well written treatise on the JFK assassination that I found to be quite illuminating and informative. What's more, this book appeals to the novice (for its brevity) and the expert (for some nice surprises). Get this asap!

ALSO:

http://www.amazon.com/Target-Lancer-Nathan-Heller-Novels/dp/0765361477/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice "factional" take on the JFK assassination...via Chicago, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Target Lancer (Nathan Heller Novels) (Mass Market Paperback)
Author Max Allan Collins is to be commended for pulling together a very well written and entertaining "factional" look at the JFK assassination via the documented aborted attempt on his life that was planned for Chicago a few shorts weeks before 11/22/63 ("faction" is a term used for fiction writers using quite a bit of documented facts to weave their story). I am honored that Max chose to use my work as one of the (many) sources, as well as the heroic tale of former Secret Service agent Abraham Bolden (as "Eben Boldt"). Five stars!